New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 am

Evelyn stared up at him, struck immobile and unable to say anything, much less push him away. He was so close, she could count each individual eyelash and smell his familiar cologne.

She didn't want to get hurt. She was just setting herself up for a fall. No matter how much she wanted this, it would just end badly for her. Jake's breath tickled her lips, sending shivers rushing down her shoulders and spine. "It'll just hurt. When you leave," she murmured, lowering her gaze to his chest instead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:08 am

Jake dipped his head and avoided all the warnings like he had before and just kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:21 am

All her reserve was melting within seconds when their lips met and Evelyn suddenly couldn't really remember why she thought this was a bad idea. His lips were cold, they'd both been out on the damn ledge too long, and she shivered. She remained stiff and unresponsive for as long as she could hold out, which wasn't long at all, mentally willing herself to push him away, and then her arms wound themselves around Jake's neck and she was kissing him back just as eagerly, heartbeat pounding away in her ears and the room suddenly didn't feel so cold anymore in his arms.

Don't do this! her conscience piped up. Remember what he did to you. He can do it again. Once a cheat, always a cheat. Remember dad? Evelyn gave a soft gasp, feeling her eyes grow hot, and before she knew it, warm tears were pouring down her cheeks, unstoppably, even as she returned Jake's kiss.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:34 am

Jake knew he was stronger than this, he should have been able to resist her but whenever he was around her it was just so hard. He knew he shouldn't have kissed her! She used him! Remember? Evelyn had even said it out loud that he was nothing more than a pawn.

It didn't matter though, because everything about her just made him so weak and so hard to resist her. He closed any space between them, inhaling the scent of her perfume, his hand around her waist the other tangled in her curls. Their hearts racing and her touch making him feel like he was buzzing with energy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:44 am

Their kiss turned salty because Evelyn couldn't seem to stopper her tears. But she was starting to feel light headed and she pulled away a little to breathe, opening her mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was a strangled sort of sob as her eyes filled again. She clamped her hands over her mouth and closed her eyes, feeling her shoulders shake as she fought to hold back her tears. "You don't kn-know how m-m-much that's g-g-going to hurt," she sniffled. "You - you'll get to wa-walk away again."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:09 am

Jake pulled away,opening his eyes to her. "Walk away again? What do you mean I get to walk away again? Its you that can. I'm the one who hurt you, if anyone gets to walk away its you." Jake said trying not to raise his voice but he really didn't see how him cheating on her made it easier for him to walk away from her. If anything it made it way harder since that guilt would always be with him, drawing him back to her to make things better when he knew that there wasn't any chance of it.

Evelyn could move on and find a guy not like him. She could walk away, and it would be way easier for her than for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:20 am

Evelyn shook her head and walked over to her bed, wanting to put a little distance between them. She sat down on it and ran a hand through her hair, wiping at her eyes. There was a pause while she collected her thoughts and then she addressed him, slowly raising her red-rimed eyes to his. She wanted to tell him it wasn't as easy as just dropping him and walking away for her. She was in far over her head. But when she began to speak, what came out was, "Why'd you get so drunk that night?"

She cringed, turning away in embarrassment. "Never mind, I just - forget it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:30 am

"Forget it? Forget what? You don't think I feel bad? I do. Yeah you know I get drunk when I go out, but I found out that the guys were trying to hook me up with a girl because they thought I was single. Like I said I can't blame them for my actions because I got drunk, and you're right I could have said no. But I guess I'm weak in that sense. I was having fun,usually I never get to that point every time I drink but... I just can't forget these things you know? They bother me and its why I lash out in all these other ways and I can be mean, and hurtful.. its because I suck at dealing with emotions. " Jake told her, he couldn't just forget or move on like she thought he could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 am

"This isn't making things any easier," Evelyn muttered, lowering her head into her hands. Her head was starting to ache. She should have dressed warmer, but she hadn't intended to leave her window open all night.

Evelyn lifted her head wearily. "I'd want to work this out," she admitted softly, not looking at him but at the window, "But I know all I'd do is be psychotically paranoid and make your life miserable because I'd keep suspecting you of cheating on me all the time. I don't want to put us through that, either of us."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Jacob removed his leather jacket and draped it over Evelyn's shoulders, he knew it was because he had left the window open from when he had helped her back in from the ledge. He stood there and ran a hand through his hair, looking up momentarily letting out a long breath.

He was so mentally exhausted from all of this. All their games that they both kept playing with each other, the emotions all of it was just driving him crazy. He knew that if they did get back together it wouldn't be the same, she wouldn't be able to trust him and without that they would be arguing more than they were now, if that was even humanly possible.

"I just... I just don't know what to do anymore. Because I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what would happen to me, I was so bad the first time something like this happened to me. And... I'm scared really fucking scared. If you wanna know one of my fears, its after something bad happens I'm always really afraid of what comes next because in my case its never good. Someone always has to get hurt." Jake's voice wavered slightly but he swallowed it back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yeah, I'm familiar with your tendency to lash out. After Vudu, I think everyone is," Evelyn replied, massaging her forehead. She sat up and reached over to her nightstand, picking up her cell phone to check the time. "Are you aware it's past twelve AM?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Jake looked away from the window, pulling out his phone he saw the small digital numbers read midnight, "Shit... no. I should go the guys were freaking out about where I was." Jake went to the window and put one leg out sitting on the sill for a moment, his fingers tracing circles on the frost, the icy air hitting his bare arms since he had given Evelyn his jacket to use as a temporary blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:51 pm

"Oh my God, you get stupider every second - ugh." Evelyn stood up with a disgusted expression, forgetting his jacket momentarily around her shoulders, stalked over to where he was perched midway out the window, and yanked him back inside, almost sending him toppling headfirst. She slammed down the window, hit the lock and then turned and leaned back against it, glaring at him with her arms crossed. "Door, Jacob. Humor me for once! Or at least pity my poor freaked-out nerves!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Jacob waited for his stomach to catch up with him since it was still at the window and Evelyn had thrown him halfway across her room practically, "Whoa calm down Hulk. I would love to use the door like a human, but my door to my room is locked, and my window is open so..." Jake walked around her and back to his signature place.

"Out the window I go, like a modern day EXTREME Romeo." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Evelyn had her back pressed to her window and refused to budge. "You must have brought you keycard with you," she argued rationally. "What kind of nitwit leaves their keys behind when they're planning to run off to the freak circus?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 pm

"A circus freak that doesn't want their key card falling five stories down and getting lost in the bushes and becoming squirrel food. If anything I'm surprised my phone was in my pocket during that incredible display of acrobatic skill. Clearly I've gotten better. Now Bossy Lady Juliet, if you'll be as so kind to get out the way. I've got a bed, and a pixie awaiting my arrival." Jake placed his hands on her shoulders and moved her to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:33 pm

"You're not coming in this way again," she warned him, stumbling aside reluctantly, but ensured she was huffing angrily so he'd get the point.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:36 pm

"If I had a quarter for every time you said that." He grinned ruffling her hair and undoing the lock on her window and opening it again and perching himself on the sill.

"Oh before I leave, I know how fond you are of my clothing. But I need my jacket back, I would if it was any other article of my clothing just give it away for your collection, but I have a pretty good attachment to that." Jake pointed to his jacket draped over her shoulders. He knew that he normally wouldn't do that but this was different.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh!" Evelyn hastily slid it off but then a gleam came to her eyes and she edged back away from him, holding onto it firmly. "You're not entering my room through there again or I won't give it back."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:44 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow at Evelyn, "Ha very funny. Come on though, just give it to me and I'll consider being normal."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 pm

"No," Evelyn said stubbornly, clutching the jacket to her. It wasn't just because it was dangerous. She just didn't want him having access to her room so easily. How the hell was she supposed to get over the guy if he kept showing up every few damn hours?

She sobered, narrowing her eyes. "I don't want you coming in from there. If we're trying to move on, I can't do that if I see you every day!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:49 pm

"That's fine, lock your window then instead of leaving it open all the time. I actually enjoy sitting out on the ledge, doesn't mean I'm always gonna pop in for a visit. Now can I please have my jacket back, because you keep it and it gives me more the motivation to come back." Jake said climbing back in AGAIN.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Evelyn held on to the jacket, frowning. "You better keep your word, Sal. I won't keep my window locked all the time! And I can't have you going Peter Parker in here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:21 am

"Well gee Mary Jane, why would I wanna keep coming back when I'm not even getting laid?" Jake retorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:22 am

"In your case? To cop a feel," Evelyn returned honestly, tossing his jacket at his face a little harder than necessary. "Goodnight, Jake." She reached over and picked up her phone to check the time.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next