New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am

Oh no he didn't.

"Oh no you didn't, you think I can't do it? Do you know who you're talking to here?" Jake rose glaring down at Seth.

Antonio leaned in and nudged his brother lowering his voice, "Seth, totally got him."

"Okay just saying its a bit extreme. But this is, is New York. I mean mine and Luke's neighbor did have a skunk living in his apartment as a pet." James told her as he opened the box pulling out the pieces to the lock to prepare to install them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am

Seth kept his face neutral. "Well, I figured you'd probably be tired or whatever, I mean, I can take it upstairs myself, you know? No worries, man. You're probably not up for it right now, that's cool."

"Is it in the kitchen?" Ashton asked. Seth nodded.

Evelyn set Nova down on her bed and walked over to where James was dumping lock parts on her desk. She swiftly pushed her books aside to make room before asking uncertainly, "D'you need any help?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:07 am

Jake narrowed his eyes at Seth, oh now he was going to do it? "Oh yeah, I'll do it you watch." Jake said firmly getting up to go get the bag of charcoal from the kitchen.

Antonio kicked Seth with his foot, "You're a bastard you know that?" He muttered so Jake couldn't hear as he returned from the kitchen with the charcoal.

James looked up at Evelyn, holding a couple of pieces in his hands he started to put them together and nodded, "Yeah sure knock yourself out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:18 am

"You go prove him wrong, Jake!" Ashton cheered him on as Jake walked past them with the charcoal.

Seth got up, shot Antonio a smirk, said, "I have no idea what you're talking about, dude," and followed the Spaniard out to the fire escape down the end of the boys' hallway and watched as Jake headed out onto it and up to the roof.

"Careful, bro!" Seth exclaimed, sticking his head out the window, "DOn't wanna plummet five storeys now."

With James' help, most of the work done by him since Evelyn nearly had knocked herself out with a screwdriver that came away from its screw too quickly, the lock was soon installed and wired. Evelyn grinned a little tooo ecstatically than might seem normal because she was envisioning Jake's expression when he next turned up.

She knew he would. And she also knew he would take this as a challenge. He'd said it himself.

But this plan of hers had a backup. Jake would soon learn it didn't pay to mess with her. Still daydreaming about her upcoming victory, Evelyn spun around gleefully and sent James a genuine smile, a slightly impish twinkle in her eyes. "Thank you! It's working great!" She was following the manual's instruction and had scanned her index finger into the scanner to work the latch on the window.

Nova snorted derisively from where he lay sprawled on her bed. She ignored him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 am

James smiled, "No problem, told you I was handy." He smirked, a twinkle in his blue eyes. "But just to make sure, I think I'll go out on the window you know? Try and open it from the outside and you let me know if it works." James suggested opening her window he climbed out onto the ledge carefully and shivered a little. It was pretty chilly he hadn't really noticed that earlier since he had been running.

"Pfft! You wish! I have mad skills yo!" Jake bragged as he climbed up the fire escape with a bag of charcoal over his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 am

Evelyn was slowly paling in silent horror. This wasn't supposed ot happen!

What if Jake happened to take a stroll on that ledge and saw James?! After their fight at Vudu...

Oh no, oh no, this is bad, do something! "James, wait, don't!" she protested, reaching through the window and grabbing hold of his sleeve. "This is stupid, I don't need to test it! You can fall off out there!"

Seth snorted and continued watching Jake until the Spaniard disappeared up to the top.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 am

Another chill passed through James, but it wasn't because of the cold. He met her fear filled green eyes and wondered why the hell she was worrying so much?

James grabbed her hand and blinked, "Ev don't worry it will only be like thirty seconds, besides its not so bad out here. Also have you ever known me to be clumsy? I'll be fine. I just wanna make sure it works for you that's it. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 am

Evelyn yanked her hand free of his, feeling warmth shoot all the way up to her shoulders. "No, it's, just, uh, well," she was trying not to remember what it felt like being out on that ledge. And then she tried not to remember what it felt like having Jake catch her. "Hurry then," she relented, swallowing and stepping back. She slid the window shut and then hit the lock.

Seth had decided to go get the kindling and other shit they needed. He didn't wait for Jake to climb down, but let the twins know where he'd be and took off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Jacob had brought charcoal up onto the roof, he stuck around for a few minutes just checking out the view from up there. It was pretty sweet, to be having a bonfire up there, you could see across campus and the buildings out onto the streets.

Jake though however only appreciated the lovely sight for a total of two minutes before his short attention span kicked in. He thought that maybe he should go back and see if there was anything else he could bring up, but then it hit him.

Evelyn had mentioned on her Facebook about a brand new alarm she was installing into her window, to keep him from visiting. As if something as flimsy as a window alarm was going to keep Jacob Salazar from harassing his favorite redhead/brunette. Plus since he was feeling especially daring today he figured he'd pull his acrobatic stunts from the roof. He always liked a good height challenge.

Jacob peered over the ledge sort of figuring things out in his head, it wasn't so bad. Jake stepped off the edge and did a little running start and sprung forward hands catching the edge of the roof then he flipped down and started climbing down in between windows and such so to avoid being seen.

Jake had pretty much "Spidermaned" his way down the side of the building, doing things like standing on the ledge with his hands and flipping down off of windows.

Upon landing on the fifth floor though, he spotted someone standing outside of Evelyn's window attempting to try and break in. First off whoever that person was, was invading his territory and Jacob was not going to stand for that. Also no one snuck into that window besides him.

Jacob stormed across that ledge, ready to give a guy a beating, until he realized who it was his eyes went wide and then he narrowed them into two black slits, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

James stood out on the ledge and tried prying the window open and it wouldn't budge. He tried to jiggle the lock switch, but nothing. James had smirked, proud of his handy work and held a thumbs up at Evelyn to let her know that the thing had held up pretty well, so she really had nothing to worry about Nova tumbling out.

Not that he would have tumbled out with a normal window lock, but whatever. It was her own thing.

James then heard a low angry voice, which he recognized almost instantly and saw Jacob standing out there on the ledge!

"What the fuck?! How did you get out here?!" James said standing up straight and seeing him, extremely confused as to how he got here but at the same time he remembered Jake only being a few windows down from Evelyn.

"I could ask you the same, thing and you can tell me after I knock your ass off the side." Jake growled approaching James and lifting him up in the air by the shirt collar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Evelyn had unlocked the window after James signalled to her, and moved back ot let him in. So she dind't see who exactly he was talking to, nor could she recognize the voice through the glass. But she took an educated guess.

Seth and Jake were the only morons who could possibly be out there. By the aggravation on James' face as he turned, it was most likely not Seth.

This was confirmed when Jake seized James by his shirt collar. Evelyn cringed. This was bad. And dangerous!

She strode across her room and slid up the unlocked window, seeing what she'd suspected. An angry Jake and a confused and angered James. She leaned her head out, worried Jake might just throw James over the edge. "Jake, stop it! Be an ass later, because this is NOT the place for a brawl!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:12 pm

"Its okay we're not gonna brawl because I'm gonna throw him off!" Jake yelled.

James broke out of Jake's iron grip and shoved Jacob, "I'd like tosee you try!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:24 pm

"Stop it, both of you!" Evelyn interrupted, taking a look down at the pavement and swallowing. She reached over and caught James' sleeve, shifting her gaze to Jake as she said firmly, "Nobody is throwing anybody off, get that through your skull. And James, don't taunt him!" she added, yanking on his sleeve and feeling like an overworked babysitter. "Jake, don't you have somewhere else to be?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:38 pm

"What's he doing out here?!" Jake growled, glaring murderously.

"I could ask you the same thing, so is this what you do creep around windows of girls and stalk them? No wonder she got the alarm." James said icily.

"Didn't you hear I get rid of the creeps on the fifth floor, and getting rid of you shouldn't be hard." Jake shoved him back as had James.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 pm

"You guys? You keep making a racket out here, someone'll see you and you'll get suspended," Evelyn said somewhat desperately. "Look, can you please just come back in already, James? Pick a fight in the hallway if you must, but not here!" She yanked on his sleeve again, not that he seemed to feel it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:06 pm

"Its not even worth fighting you." James said tygging his arm away from Evelyn.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Cause you'll lose like you did last night."Jake said leaning against the wall.

James grit his teeth and brought his fist back and punched Jake right in the face.

Jake reached up to his blleding nose and went to go after James who had jumped in through Evelyn's window.

With Jake right behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Evelyn had opened her mouth to say something when James made a leap into her room, nearly landing on top of her. She squeaked and ducked sideways. Just then, Jake leapt into the room right after James.

"Wait, guys!" she began and then spotted Jake's bleeding nose trickling blood down his face and groaned. Just when she'd told James not to taunt him, he had to go give the Spaniard a full-blown invite to pummel him. Which Jake looked angry enough to do.

So Evelyn threw caution to the winds and just as Jake had both feet on the ground, she threw her arms around his waist and latched on firmly. "Stop! Stop it!" she pleaded, widening her eyes up at him. "You're being completely pycho letting him provoke you like this! And he wasn't doing anything wrong - I invited him here!"

Although maybe that had been the wrong thing to say, she reflected a second later.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40