New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 pm

"Its okay Nova, cause Red is crazy too." Jake reached in and pet his head gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Evelyn scowled at Jake and dropped onto her back again, arms pillowing the back of her head. "I hope he bites you."

As if on cue, Nova snapped his head to the side, knocking Jake's hand away, and sank his teeth into Jake's fingers hard.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 pm

"OW!" Jake yelled, standing up Nova dangling from his finger as he secured his bite on Jake's index finger.

Jake couldn't help but laugh, he placed his hand underneath Nova to hold him and laughed, "Oh you think you're so tough now. You're still a "wittle puppy." Actually your bite has gotten better though, good boy." Jake congratulated the dog as he attempted to tug his finger free.

"Tough guy huh?" Jake made growling sounds similar to Nova's as they played tug o war with his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Evelyn propped herself on her elbows to watch, amused despite herself. "I'm so glad my roommate isn't home. She'd think I'd been smoking ten packs and finally gone around the bend."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:13 pm

"Ten packs of what?" Jake asked straining a bit. Then he got one hand free and flattened Nova's ears to the side of his head.

"Look at you, look at those floppy ears! Ooh yeah! Are you gonna fly away! You can't cause they're flat!" Jake taunted Nova, the puppy barked at him releasing Jake's finger and Jake bit the air in front of him almost biting Nova's nose, Nova responding by mocking him.

Jake then placed his hand underneath Nova's head, "You're soo cute! You're so cute!" He badgered the puppy.

Nova turned his head to the side and Jacob turned the dogs head to face him, "I love you, I love you." He placed his head on Nova's and Nova responded by biting his nose and Jake did in return.

Nova whined and widened his brown eyes up at Jake, nudging his head into Jake's chin.

Jake brought him close and hugged him, "I love you, I love you so much." Jake lifted his floppy ear and whispered.

"When you die I'm gonna have you stuffed so you can stay with me forever!" Jake squished him. He remembered doing this to his old dog all the time, Nova was no different.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Evelyn stuffed her hand over her mouth to muffle her laughter, but her eyes were now tearing up and it was a futile effort. Her shoulders shook as she held it in. She reached behind her and plucked her phone off the nightstand, aiming it at Jake from her position on the floor, starting to record this "precious moment".
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Jake lifted Nova in the air, rocking him back and forth grinning.

Jake lowered him, craddling Nova in his arms like he was a baby then lifted the corner of Nova's mouth, "Look at those teeth, they're so sharp. When you die. I'm gonna take your teeth and turn them into a necklace and wear them around my neck forever! Cause you're a killer, you're a killer! Roar!" Jake growled again, Nova squriming in his arms so he put him down on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:39 pm

"So you're a taxidermist tooth fairy?" Evelyn said, still recording as Nova whined piteously and ran to where she lay on the floor. He climbed onto her stomach and attempted to hide under the open flaps of her vest. Evelyn squirmed because his fur tickled her throat, and she laughed, wrapping her free arm around the puppy, other arm pointing the phone at Jake. "Poor pup, it's okay, now you see why I can't stand him. He'd probably sell my hair ten bucks a lock."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Jake tilted his head observing Evelyn's hair. He then bent down on his knees hovering over her he grabbed her hair and examined the bronze curls.

"They're pretty soft, and they feel healthy too. I'd say about twenty bucks a pop. Plus the trannies would kill for your color." Jake grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Evelyn narrowed her eyes. She turned her phone to herself and said into the camera seriously, "We apologize for the lack of forewarning. This program contains scenes of violence, gore and profanity." Then she stopped recording and put her phone down before reaching up and twisting Jake's ear hard. She jerked him down, almost making him topple on her and nearly ripping his ear off in the process. "Don't you dare, Salazar."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Jake winced as he was brought down by her twisting his ear painfully. He placed his hands down on the ground to keep from falling on top of her.

"I can't really hear you, since my ear is currently making friends with the shag carpeting in here." Jake clenched his teeth, god he hated when people did that.

Jake lifted his etes at her and said,"Oh and don't do what? Sell those pretty locks of yours for weave, or..." He let out a strained smirk and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 am

Evelyn blinked, not quite getting it. But judging by his smile,. it wasn't going to be a good, wholesome thing. She twisted his ear harder and tried to ignore his face being about five inches from hers. "Or what?" she asked warily. Nova perked his head up, realizing Jake was shadowing them, and very smartly, freed himself from Evelyn's grip and darted under the bed again. Evelyn shot the pup an amused glance.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 am

Jake winced again, but lifted his hand and grabbed her wrist that had her hand gripped to his ear, he twisted his head and brought it lower to her face, his lips just above her's he let out a breath bringing them close to her's, "Or..." He whispered, his lips brushing her's gently, only for him to move them away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 am

She froze, knowing she probably had a deer-in-headlights look in her eyes, and she could practically hear her heart pounding in her ears. Her hold on Jake's ear slackened and her arm dropped down by her side. Oh no, this is not how it was supposed to go! Jake was supposed to leave (ages ago) and she was supposed to get back to getting over him. He wasn't supposed to make her flush from head to foot or awaken a tiny, traitorous part of her that wished he'd stay.

But she couldn't trust him. Her heart slowly began aching and the sudden butterfly rush slowly drained away. Evelyn's eyes stung with tears and she licked her dry lips, swallowing down the lump in her throat and met Jake's eyes knowing he was probably seeing the hurt in hers. She braced a hand on his chest to hold him away, but her hand was shaking and wouldn't do more than a feeble prod he wouldn't even feel through his jacket. It wasn't fair. She hated that with one move he could bring her up so high and then make her feel equally low. He shouldn't get to play with her like this.

"Please don't," she implored him in a whisper.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:40 am

"Please don't what?" He whispered, almost pressing his lips to her. He rolled away at the very last second, "I needed to get you to let go of my ear damn it." Jake said rubbing his throbbing ear. Although that was just him trying to keep from just making out with her. He should be here like this, he needed to leave, like twenty minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 am

Evelyn sat up, trying to calm down her racing heartbeats and cool the flush all over her face. She gnawed her lower lip and leaned over to pull off her boots, saying quietly, "You couldn't have chosen another way than to toy with me?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 am

"If you had just let me sell your weave like I had planned then this wouldn't have happened." Jake said, standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 am

Evelyn momentarily forgot her train of thought as she blinked up at him. "Wha...oh my God." She slapped a hand over her face. "I keep forgetting I'm talking to ADD Barney here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:52 am

"Actually if you had let me buy it I could wear it, you know so I can "whip my hair back and forth." Jake then started whipping his head around like in the song and cricked his neck, "Ow... see if I had hair, this neck injury would look less nerdy." He rubbed his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 am

Evelyn stifled a smile. Hell if she was smiling at him now. "You're an idiot," she muttered, getting to her feet and walking to her closet. She flung her boots in there. "That dance is way too dangerous for you with your luck and all. You'd probably unscrew your head off your shoulders and fling it out the window." She closed the closet door and leaned back against it.

Nova yipped from under her bed as if in agreement.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:10 am

"Probably, but see at least if I had a rocking weave it would be more fun to whip my hair. Then again I had long hair once, those were real ugly days. Besides hair whippin ain't my thang, its..." Jake grabbed Evelyn, wrapping his arm around her waist placing his hand on the small of her back, dipping her. "It was always, the tango" He said with his accent, gazing down into her green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:21 am

Evelyn squeaked, not liking being tilted this way after nearly plummeting off that damn ledge, and hastily threw her arms around his shoulders. "Don't you dare!" she hissed, attempting to straighten. "I'll throw up on you!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:26 am

Jake lifted her up right bringing her into him he placed a finger over her lip, "Shhh.... No preocupe estaré de allí cogerle. " He whispered to her pushing a piece of her hair away from her eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:39 am

She caught her breath, feeling her whole body flush warm against his, and turned her head away, dropping her arms from around his neck and catching his hand to tug it away from her face. "I have no idea what you just said," she began quietly, not looking at him, "but just stop, all right?" She attempted to pull away from him, dropping his hand and expelling a frustrated breath.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:44 am

"Stop... " Jake picked up her chin once again his lips hovered over her's he could feel her cool breath tickling his lips, "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next