New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 am

Evelyn blinked, surprised, but opened up an FB tab and went to Ashton's profile anyways. "Didn't you have a thing for that prick Simmons?" she asked. She shook her head, smirking. "You fickle thing. And they call me a ho." She filled in Ashton's info on the Love Oracle and then Ashlee's below it.

Evelyn's eyes widened as she read aloud. "Your chance for having a successful relationship: 81 %...It means also that 81% of relationships have lower chances of surviving that you do. Hey, not bad. So he'd be less likely to cheat on your OR dump you, huh?" She snickered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

Ashlee giggled, "Holla I picked the good twin!" She laughed nudging Evelyn.

"Hey I know I'm a bit of a ho! I just picked Ashton cause I talked to him the least, also Connor is still cute, but I kind of lost interest." Ashlee said, not really wanting to talk about their little incident.

"Hmmm do me and Seth next!" Ashlee suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 am

Evelyn smirked. Lost interest? Connor would die if he heard a girl lost interest in him. She filled in the stupid devil's information and hit Enter.

"Oooh, not so good. Chances of a successful relationship are only 28 percent. No doubt he'd cheat on you with the first whore he found." she snorted. "Seth and Connor cannot get high scores - hey, this thing seems pretty legit so far," she said, laughing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 am

"No duh! Seth and Connor are man whores, but hey Seth's name was more for fun. But you're right this thing has been pretty accurate so far. And although Luke and I are broken up, you might as well throw him in there too." Ashlee said figuring she paired herself with Seth, might as well pair herself with someone she liked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:39 am

Evelyn raised an eyebrow. "Luke? Okay," she said, grinning as she typed away. Nova walked over to her and whined, and she paused to lift him onto the bed beside her, kissing his head before resuming typing.

Evelyn's eyes widened. "Oh....wow, this thing's starting to scare me. 89 percent!" She pursed her lips. "This isn't correct after all. You guys are compatible, but not successful. Compatible people fall out too."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 am

Ashlee's eys read the screen and she shrugged, "Eh it was just for fun. Hmmm now who else. Oh! For laughs you should do me and James." Ashlee snickered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:53 am

For a horrible second, Evelyn thought Ashlee said "You and James". But then Evelyn relaxed, trying not to look too damn relieved. She didn't dare try her and the blue-eyed demon in here.

"Okay, you and the asshole....43 percent. Not....terrible," Evelyn suggested. "He's less likely to screw you over than Seth, at least."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 am

Ashlee nodded, she never even saw James as more than a friend anyway, so the precentage being low wasn't anything that upset her.

"Hmm I don't know who else to pick for this unless you have anymore ideas?" Ashlee asked Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:03 am

Evelyn shrugged. "We can do other people?" she suggested, ruffling Nova's head. Nova lurched forwards over and grabbed the black hoodie again, dragging it away as he tumbled off the bed ot teh floor.

Evelyn blinked and quickly reached down. "No! Nova, you don't steal Ja - uh, my clothes!" she scolded him, making sure she didn't look at Ashlee as she picked the hoodie up and placed it beside her. Nova whined irritably and Evelyn ignored him, turning to her laptop again. "How about someone with, um, Alexis?" she suggested quickly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Ashlee tried to figure out who they could pair Alexis with, "Hmmm pair Alexis and...Luke." Ashlee suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Evelyn grinned, flipping out of the Love Oracle tab. Her eyes skimmed the page she was on and a sudden cold settled on her stomach. Her smile flickered and she notched it back yet again, saying, "Got it."

She put in Alexis' info with Luke's and hit Enter. "Oh, by the way, Luke's at a party, as strange as that is. I'm guessing James dragged him along again." Her results screen was taking forever to load.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:09 pm

"Oh god Lucas at a party! That is very hard to believe, that would be like putting me in a convent where those nuns do vows of silence and wear black. Not that Luke doesn't like to have fun, but he just always seems so out of place at parties. But you're right probably James did drag him along, if I remember I heard around campus there was a frat party at one of the houses near campus so they're probably there." Ashlee stated, remembering overhearing some cheerleader in her class blab about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 pm

"Luke at a frat party is even weirder," Evelyn pointed out with a faint smile, feeling her insides ice over further as she flicked back to Facebook. "So Alexis and Luke get....and this is definite proof this thing doesn't work, 97 percent! Seriously, Luke is more likely to end a relationship than James is! Promiscuous bastard that he is."

Evelyn reached over to her night-table and picked up the box of Oreos she'd left there, holding them out to Ashlee. "Take a cookie?" She pulled one out and - Nova jerked forwards, grabbing it in his mouth out of her fingers. Evelyn blinked and then ruffled his head with a grin. "That's a yes."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Ashlee grabbed a cookie taking a bite out of it , "Hey you don't have to tell me about him being a promiscuous bastard." She giggled, reaching over and petting Nova as well.

"But I cant totally see Luke at that party, just like hating his life." Ashlee got up and leaned against the wall imitating James' come hither gleam, her turquoise eyes glittering, "James would be all, "Sure gorgeous, I'll dance with you." She mocked his flirty deep voice and then winking.

"And of course here's Lucas." Ashlee said now positioning herself to seem a bit more closed off and made herself a more "what-the-fuck" expression.

Ashlee first acted like those ho-ish cheerleaders she'd seen, "Heyyy there you're likeee sooo cute! Wanna dance?"

Ashlee then brought her Luke face back on, and seemed a bit more startled and sputtered like he had done on more than one occasion when he would be cornered, "Umm... I actually I have a girlfriend!" She mocked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Evelyn burst out laughing, feeling her eyes sting with tears because Ashlee was doing a dead-on imitation of Luke and James. "Oh, man, you..." Evelyn paused to breathe, wiping her eyes, and Nova whined anxiously at her. She smiled down at him and ruffled his head to reassure him she wasn't crying-crying. "Luke does get so flustered, doesn't he? Which is weird. You'd think James would get his head out of his ass and help the kid out. Learn to use the looks, you know? Instead of freaking out when a girl calls him cute and running for it." Evelyn ate another Oreo as she talked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Ashlee was laughing alongside Evelyn too, she reached over and grabbed another cookie, "Its cute though, Luke? How he gets all flustered because come girls find that adorable! I sure as hell do, and well James' whole game is being a cocky, snug jerk. Girls love that. But yeah hang out enough with the idiots and especially date one. You can do imitations flawlessly." Ashlee giggled, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 pm

"James definitely rubbed off on him though," Evelyn said, finishing her cookie and brushing crumbs off her laptop. Nova nudged her hand and she scratched him behind the ears. She glanced back at Ashlee. So yeah, speaking of dating, I was talking to Alexis earlier and she mentioned she didn't really feel like going to the formal. Not her thing. And I don't think clueless Lucas has asked her yet."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 pm

"You think Luke is going ask Alexis? I thought things were kind of weird between them?" Ashlee asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Alexis came back into the dorm after going out and getting them dinner. She kicked the door shut behind her and went over, putting the bags down on the table, waved, and went off to her room to change.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 pm

"Well, if she's not really looking to go, then I don't know, she'd turn him down, I guess?" Evelyn said, getting to her feet when she heard the front door slam. She peered into the hall and waved at Alexis. "Hey, she got dinner. Let's eat!" She shut the screen of her laptop, put Nova on the ground and led the way to the living room, pausing at the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Alexiiiiis!" she called, sitting down at the table.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 am

"Whoo food!" Ashlee cheered coming to go sit with Evelyn.

"Wow I guess I was still stuck in my Luke impression!" She snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 am

Evelyn cracked up at that again. She pulled open the boxes of Chinese takeout and grabbed a pair of disposable chopsticks, tearing off their wrapping. Alexis was probably freshening up or something.

Evelyn tore open a box of noodles and glanced up at Ashlee as she twirled her chopsticks expertly into her noodles. Living on her own so long had meant a LOT of Chinese takeout. She wrapped a stream of noodles around them and looked up at Ashlee. "So any progress on the date thing? I mean, my prom sucked, as did the Masquerade Ball, so I'd like to have a date to the formal whom I actually didn't merely tolerate, ya know?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:27 am

"No kidding! Prom was okay for me and the masqeraude ball I had no date! I swear sometimes I wish there was someway to turn a guy from an idiot into a perfect date for at least one night!" Ashlee stated firmly, picking up a piece of chicken with her chopsticks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 am

Evelyn had a sudden vision of Ashlee dragging a guy with a leash around his neck across a dance floor. She stifled a grin. She could have done that if she'd been going with the only guy she actually wanted to go with, although she doubted a poor leash would hold that idiot. "Hey, we could bribe them?" she suggested.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 am

Alexis came out in red Abercrombie sweats, and a white layered tanktop. She messed with her hair, pulling it up as she went over and flopped down at the table, not really sure she wanted to know what they were talking about.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next