New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:24 am

Jake grabbed his jacket, and smirked, "Hey can't say I don't like doing that either." He winked at her putting his jacket back on he reached over and smacked her butt.

"Nice, firm. Good job Red." He grinned running to the window and climbing out onto the ledge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 am

"JAKE!" Evelyn yelped, horrified. A blush spread over her face as she fumed and stormed after him. What the hell could she do though? Shove him off the ledge?

That looked really tempting right now.

Evelyn huffed angrily and slammed her window shut so hard the glass wobbled feebly, and then reached up and yanked the drapes over it to hide Jake's smug face. "Asshole!" she muttered, forgetting to latch the thing in her rage. But it didn't matter. She picked up her Doc Marten boot and hefted it in her hand as she turned to glare at the window. If he even tried entering next time...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:48 am

Jake chuckled but before he left he figured he'd stain her window. Jake blew onto the window so it was covered in fog from his breath and pressed down on his finger writing. "Red loves Jake". He wrote it backwards though so it would read forward to her on her side, with a large heart over it.

Jacob then pounded his fist extra hard on the window and decided to make a run for it before she threw a shoe or book at his head.

Jacob snorted then pressed himself up against the wall and walked back into his room closing the window as he jumped back into his freezing room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 am

Evelyn eyed the window cautiously and finally caved before curiosity, pulling the drapes aside.

She screamed loud enough to possibly be heard two floors above in Lola suite.

"I'm gonna kill him. He's gonna rue the day he decided to mess with me! That bastard!" she raged incoherently, attempting to rub it off...it didn't move. She frowned, puzzled, and then groaned and left it for now, letting the drapes cover the thing because she didn't want to open her window.

Evelyn pulled off her dress (badly creased after her having rolled around on the floor in in) and hung it up next to the one Jake had also ruined the previous day.

God damn it, he was bad for her wallet. She pulled on her PJs and headed to the bathroom for her nighttime routine before crawling into bed and placing Nova beside her as a mini generator. The puppy gave her a scornful look but consented.

"Jake's a moron," Evelyn ranted to him. "Bite him real hard next time you see him, okay?"

Nova gave a frustrated sort of whine and dropped his head, eyes closing.

[[FF to next morning]]

Seth was shoveling cereal into his mouth, too lazy to cook anything. Ashton sat across from him at the table, gnawing a cereal bar and reading some book (probably for fun).

"So I heard Jake in his room. When'd he get in?" Ashton asked absently. Seth shrugged.

He thought he knew where Jake had gone. WHY, was a different matter. Was he insane? After what Evelyn had said to him outside Vudu in front of all those people, after what he had said to her....why on earth would he possibly be over at her place till one AM?

Jake was clearly on drugs. Either that or....Seth shook his head. He was jumping to conclusions. But Jake should rightfully hate the brunette/redhead.

"JAKE! BREAKFAST!" he called obnoxiously loudly. "Where's Tony?" he asked Ashton, lowering his voice again.

Ashton shrugged. "Probably drooling in his dreams."

[[http://www.polyvore.com/heidi_chic/set?id=22536582 ]]

"C'mon, boy, we're going for a walk around New York," Evelyn chirped cheerfully to Nova, tucking him into a large bag which she picked up carefully. Nova shot her a funny glance but made no sound. Dressed before ten AM, Evelyn had a task she'd been wanting to fulfill for a while now. She had on flat boots made for lots of walking and wore layers to keep herself warm. Her hair was tied back out of her face and she held a bunch of printed pages under her arm.

Evelyn headed out of the suite, locking the door behind her, and to the elevator.

[[To wherever she needs to go]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:25 am

Jake had yawned rolling out of bed he kicked open his door and went into the kitchen where he saw Ashton reading, and Seth shoveling down a bowl of cereal.

Jake had went and grabbed himself a bowl pouring cereal and milk into it and sat down at the table and began eating, he looked up finally at them, "Morning." He resumed eating. Usually Jake wasn't too big on breakfast but he was pretty hungry this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:37 am

"Where the hell were you?" Ashton asked irritably. "You freaked us out, dude!"

Seth snorted into his cereal but said nothing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 am

"Out on the ledge." Jake said nonchalantly continuing to eat.

Just then Antonio had woken from his slumber, scratching his side he waved sleepily at everyone until he saw Jacob sitting there in one piece eating cereal like nothing happened.

"Dude?! What the hell?! You scared the hell out of us last night! What were you thinking?!" Antonio scolded him, reminding him of his dad for a brief moment.

Jake shrugged, "Nothing dude, relax. I do shit like that all the time. I was just bored." He said continuing to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 am

"So bored you sat out there till like one AM?" Seth asked wryly, finally looking up from his cereal. He'd heard Jake's window thud closed right next door to his because he'd just finished smoking.

Ashton shot Jake an amused glance. He idly remembered Jake's last escapade out the window.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:04 am

"What can I say I enjoy the view." He smirked drinking up the last of his cereal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 am

At this, Seth began to choke with laughter over his own bowl. He snorted, coughed and then sat up, smirking at Jake. "That explains it."

"Explains what?" Ashton asked absently, one eye on his book.

Seth stood up and picked up his bowl, paused and then examined his reflection in the spoon. "Why I look so damn good."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:20 am

"You look like a glow stick threw up on you." Jake retorted, going to the sink to clear his bowl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:23 am

"Yeah? Well, you...." Seth had followed Jake with his dishes and now paused to think of a reply. When nothing came to mind before noon, he simply said, "You're jealous of my beautiful hair. Yours is just a light-sucking mop."

He dropped his bowl and spoon into the sink with a crash and pointed at Jake mockingly with both index fingers. "You ain't got nuthin' on me!"

Ashton walked in with his bowl and rolled his eyes. "Here we go."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:46 am

"Oh yeah nothing like scaring off females by staring at your hair and thinking its a sign of the oncoming Apocalypse." Jake rolled his eyes looking through his phone he saw Evelyn's status about how she had installed a new alarm for her window, he smirked opening her chat and decided to harass her.

Me:
I like a good challenge, bring it on Red Wink.

Evelyn:
Don't push it..

Me:
Maybe I will
;D
Push it real good *hums Salt N Peppa.*

Evelyn:

Me:
Its a song babe Very Happy.

Evelyn:
Ugh, go away. Too early in the morning for your IQ-killing presence..

Me:
You love me
You even wrote it on your window for all of New York to see.

Evelyn:
Oh my God. -________-
Don't you have anything better to do? I'm on a damn subway pulling faces at my phone.

Me:
Oooh where you going sexy?
And no
Just woke up Very Happy
HAD ME SOME CEREAL
It was mighty tasty.

Evelyn:
Hold on a second.
SEXY is right.
2 o'clock. ;D.

Me:
Its probably a tranny :/.

Evelyn:
Damn, I wish Ash were here, she'd appreciate this view better than you. -_-.

Me:
I do appreciate the view of you better than Ashlee would.

Evelyn:
No, I know this guy, he sits next to Connor in law class..

Me:
Unless she swings that way .

Evelyn:
...-___-.

Me:
^_^.

Evelyn:
Go away. D:.

Me:
You started it.

Evelyn:
Well, I'm stopping it. Rather, Hot Lawyer Dude is..

Me:
TELL HIM I SAID HI
H
I
H
O
L
A
L.

Evelyn:
JAKE!.

Me:
A
W
Y
E
R.

Evelyn:
STOP IT..

Me:
D
U
D
E
Very Happy.

Evelyn:
Prick.

Me:
Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:56 am

Seth reached over and snapped his fingers in front of Jake's face. "Ahem." He raised an eyebrow. "And the ladies dig this." He pointed at himself once he ensured Jake was listening. "In fact -" He winked and cupped his hand into a mike, singing mockingly, "There's so many fine women, that my head is spinnin' and I'm seein' double vision - "

"Shut up!" Ashton interrupted, annoyed. "Are you sure that was nicotine you were smoking last night? And not crack?"

Seth flipped him off, continuing his little singing jig as he bounced around Jake. "I'm not a playa, I just fuck a lot, but you know Big Punisher still down by law. Who's down to fuck a lot? I love from peanut butter to pecan to blackberry molass', I don't discriminate, I regulate, every shade of the ass!"

"Oh my fucking -" Ashton began irritably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 am

Jake looked up regretably enough, and narrowed his eyes at the prancing Seth. Jake stuck his leg out and tripped the idiot.

"Seriously bro, you're cool and all but how in the hell do you get girls like this?!" Jake always wondered how Seth managed to pretty much be a douche and still get action.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:05 am

Seth wobbled and grabbed Ashton's neck for balance. Ashton choked and proceeded to gasp for air while Seth straightened up and replied calmly like it was a fact of life, "'Cause I'm the shit, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Antonio rolled his eyes getting up to go sit on the couch.

"Seth needs a girlfriend." He stated scooping cereal into his mouth.

"And a muzzle." Jake added going to the couch and sitting on the arm rest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:49 pm

"Ewww!" Seth said, gagging at the idea as he trailed after Jake like a pesky little brother. "That's gay!"

Ashton quirked an eyebrow as he followed, taking a seat on the single seater as Seth threw himself down on the carpet, sprawling on his stomach.

"Actually, having a girlfriend is a pretty straight thing to do," Ashton pointed out.

"Shut up, clone," Seth replied nicely. "Either way, no way in hell am I making that mistake. I've been to prison before, and it ain't fun!" He paused, tilted his head and smirked up at Jake above him. "Well, not unless your jailer has a hot daughter."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:09 pm

"I had fun in juvie but--"

"You're the only person I know who would have fun in juvie." Antonio interrupted him.

"That's besides the point!" Jake threw his hand up, "Anyway Seth you need someone to help your ass grow up a little."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 pm

"Oh, yeah, the wife nagging really matures a guy," Seth said sarcastically, propping his elbows on the ground and resting his chin on his palms.

Ashton snorted and nudged him with a foot. "Is he even capable of having - and keeping - a girlfriend?"

"I don't want a girlfriend," Seth repeated himself stubbornly, not seeing why they were even on this damn topic! "I hate faking nice, Jake. I'd probably have her running off crying in seconds. I am not dealing with that shit!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:22 pm

"Have you even had a girlfriend before?" Antonio asked Seth.

Jake shook his head, "Settle down Seth, no one says you gotta be fake. Be you, just tone it down a bit." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 pm

"A bit?" Ashton asked, raising an eyebrow at Jake. "Be real, he'll have to cut down like half of his cruder side if he wants it to be more than a hook up."

"Gee, thanks," Seth said irritably. "I'm, not gonna force myself to be somebody else just to impress a girl. I'll be myself!"

"Poor girl," Ashton muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 pm

"You don't have to. I'm sure there is some blond girl out there that would love your crazy ass." Jake snorted.

"So hit up the mental hospitals first?" Antonio asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:20 pm

"Fuck you both," Seth replied with a shrug. "What's so wrong with just being me? If it doesn't work out, then she was a skank and not worth my time, right?"

He perked up. "And hey, Jake got to be himself in his record-breaking-short relationship with Red. Hell, right down to the angry mood swings!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 pm

"The fairy does make a point." Antonio cast a glance at Jacob, that was true even as dysfunctional as they were Jake was being himself.

"Hey! Don't worry Seth, can find a girl that will put up his shenanigans. Besides its unrealistic the first month you're with any girl everyone lies to impress each other, and it isn't until you're with someone for a little bit longer that you're actually yourself around them." Jake stated, which was true he wasn't his real himself around Rachel until about a couple months after they were together. Evelyn was an exception because he never liked her when they first started hanging out.

"Besides you can't even use me and Red as an example because when we first started hanging out with each other we hated each other, so I wasn't gonna pretend to like her when I hated her!" Jake told them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next