New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 pm

"So the only way to get around the fake-nice-to-a-girl-until-a-couple-months rule is by going for a girl you hate?" Seth asked, amused. "Um, I'm not about to climb ledges to woo some chick, not any time soon, bro!"

Ashton choked on a laugh and threw Jake a smirk. "Yeah, I think you should just sit this discussion out, Jake, you're not exactly the best person to give reasonable advice."

"He got lucky!" Seth pointed out. "Bastard didn't even have to do anything - well, nothing he wouldn't normally be doing! And he's telling me I gotta be nice? Since when am I nice?"

"We should hold open auditions," Ashton joked.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Jake gasped, "Hey! I wanna be involved too! I say we put out an ad in the paper or some crap." Jake suggested.

"Oh yeah what will it say, "Single white male, seeking single white blond female with large rack and a sense of adventure." Antonio snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:16 pm

"I like the large rack bit," Seth exclaimed, nodding at Antonio. Ashton slapped a hand over his face.

"We should just make it like an audition," he said despairingly, while Seth fantasized about Amazonian blonds with D-cups.

Seth perked up, cracking a grin. "Ooh, that sounds fun. Can we have the finalists catfight?"

Ashton ignored this, speaking to the other two. "We could host it in the common room down the hall! So girls who attended would mostly be on-campus residents."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 pm

"Hey that sounds like fun! So what will it be like speed dating or some crap, or do they have to audition?" Jake asked Ashton, liking the sounds of this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Ashton shrugged, ignoring Seth's squawks of, "Speed dating blows!"

"Give Seth five seconds to terrify each girl? I don't like that idea," Ashton said to Jake. "I say we have them come up and maybe have him ask them a question. If they answer in a way he likes, they get through to the next callback round. So basically like a casting call."

Seth groaned loudly. "You guys! This is stupid! I don't want a girlfriend! Believe me, there is NO girl I can tolerate for more than a quickie!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Antonio ignored Seth and looked up at his brother and Jake, "Yeah another thing. Connor isn't allowed to come, Connor is cool and all but a bad influence."

"Noted. I say we have to put this into effect before we lose him to the real bad dark side." Jake cringed, "I mean next thing you know he's gonna be wearing bras and pretending he could fly, while screeching like Lil Jon, in an LMFAO song."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Seth sat up, paling. "What?! Why can't he come? Someone has to be there to kick reality back into me after you all traumatize me!"

Ashton snorted. "Yeah, I can see it going really good if Connor were to sit there next to Seth while they quizzed the girls. Can you give head? If so, how often?" he said, imitating Connor's deep voice. "Hey, Seth, this one is available 24/7! I say you take her, but bag her first though...she's ugly. Yeah, not happening, Seth."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Antonio and Jake both laughed at Ashton's impression of Connor.

"Yeah Seth, this has to be a serious matter. And you and Connor together are as serious as...well you're both just insane." Antonio snickered, he couldn't help but laugh at Seth's traumatized expression.

Jake nudged Seth was leg and laughed, "Think of it as bros helping you out. Plus we won't find you a virgin or something, at least the girl has to be willing to put out. We won't lead by my terrible example."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

"Christ," Seth muttered, dropping his head on his arms. "There's one relief."

"Hey, we can ask the girls we know, right? Although, I don't really know any girl either lacking in morals enough to date you or psychotic enough to put up with you for very long," Ashton mused. "Hm, I'll bet we could ask some of the girls we know here to spread the word, since girls have like, networks of their own and shit."

Evelyn entered the lobby and waited for the elevator patiently, a couple of bags in her arms, one from a hardware store, the other, a pet store. Nova gave a quiet whine in her bag.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:04 pm

"Yeah throw it out there in the girl network and have buzz build for Blondie here. Sounds like a good idea to me." Jake said taking out his phone to scroll through his contacts.

James came in through the lobby iPod in his ears. Although he was still a little sore since Jake really did a number on him.

James realized he was out of shape and it wasn't good with practices coming around the corner, so he had went out for a run.

James arrived at the elevator and waited for it, he felt someone there and glanced to see Evelyn.

Oh crap...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

"So when's the grand casting call?" Ashton asked.

Seth finally sat up, hands in his lap, giving Jake a wide-eyed glance. "You can't be serious! Do you honestly think having to cater to some chick's whims 24/7 is gonna make me mature?" he asked, somewhat desperately. "C'mon, man! Thsi is stupid! Why can't I do it your way and WAIT for the right girl? Isn't that the shitty, romantic way of doing things?"

"You know, Jake, Seth as a point," Ashton said suddenly, eyes twinkling. Seth shot him a grateful look.

"Thank you, Ash!"

Ashton ignored him, eyes on Jake. "I mean, you're not exactly having much luck in the girl department - Evelyn doesn't really count, 'cause really, what do you have with her? Nothing solid. Maybe you should sit alongside Seth too."

Seth brightened. "Hey, that might be fun!" he said, already plotting ways to ensure it ended up being Jake's bachelorette hunt and not his own. He didn't want a damn girlfriend! Jake was the girlfriend type!

Well, this is perfectly awkward.

Evelyn bit her lip, catching James' glance and feeling the momentary jolt in her stomach. After Jake's mini-announcement at Vudu, she really had no idea what the hell to say.

She settled for sending James a weak smile in greeting. He looked tired, and had clearly been out for a run. Which reminded Evelyn she had to hit the track sometime soon. Even exhausted, James still looked good -

Okay, whoa, backtrack, backtrack, what the hell?! Not going there! She looked away quickly, focusing on her feet and feeling her face warm.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 pm

"Huh? What? No! I'm not getting involved! This is about Seth, not me." Jake said defensively.

For once he was not getting roped into this.

James nodded at her too, not sure what to do or say. Things were still kind of awkward.

He noticed she was carrying a few things, "Need help with anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:44 pm

"You need help just as much," Seth said, glad the attention was off him. "C'mon, who knows who you might meet! Hot singles! Be excited for new possibilities, dude! The future love of your life awaits somewhere in this city, heck, this campus!" He was laying it on thick, but he didn't care. Anything to get out of this!

"Uh," Evelyn paused and then wondered if it would be rude to tell him she'd just rather run in the opposite direction from him. Probably would be.

"Just, here." She handed him the hardware store bag, careful not to touch his hand. Once her hand was free of the bag, she hitched Nova-bag up on her shoulder, murmuring a thanks.

The elevator doors split open and they stepped in. Evelyn reached over and hit 5 and then 7.

And then realized she'd effectively invited James over, even if it was just to drop off the hardware bag.

Oh, hell. I'm an idiot! She'd just take it back from him then. She cleared her throat and reached over to tap his arm, cradling Nova-bag and the pet store bag under one arm carefully as they kept slipping. "Um, James? On second thought, I can handle it."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:28 pm

"No. Nope. Nada! Not happening I'm gonna be the by stander for once! This is for you Seth. You love being the center of attention!" Jake said, resting his back against the wall. He didn't want to get inolved.

"Its okay Ev its not a big deal." James said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 pm

"We'll fix Jake up right after we find you a solution," Ashton said, giving Jake a studying glance. "I'm taking an educated guess here but his love life is already enough of a trauma for him."

Seth turned around and glared at him. "Whose side are you on?!"

Ashton shrugged. "C'mon, the chance to see you playing faithful lapdog to some girl is too good to pass up. I can believe Jake capable of being in a relationship so setting him up isn't really as exciting as it would be if it were you."

"This is about the excitement more than it is charity, ain't it?" Seth accused him.

Ashton shrugged shamelessly, a grin on his face.

"You bastard," Seth told him irritably. He threw up his hands. "Fine, whatever, go nuts. I won't settle for anything less than the best. If NONE of these girls we find meet my standards, we're wrapping it up."

"That's fair," Ashton shrugged. He glanced at Jake. "So what's the first step?"

No, it's not fine! Evelyn wanted to say. I don't want you coming over, damn it! Particularly not when she was home alone. That would just be way too awkward. ANd it wasn't like she could just ditch him at the front door with a "kthnxsbye" either.

Or could she?

She blew out a breath but withdrew her hand quickly and simply shrugged.

The elevator finally reached the fifth floor and Evelyn led the way out of it and down the hallway to her suite in silence.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am

"Time, location. When exactly are we planning on doing this? Those are the next steps." Jacob said, wondering where exactly could they hold this Seth's girlfriend audition.

"Wait a minute." Antonio interrupted again, "Can we all please take a moment to even imagine Seth holding some girls purse while they go shopping." He grinned.

"You mean more like the girl holding Seth's purse." Jake smirked cheekily at his blond friend.

James followed Evelyn silently staying behind her, god this had been incredibly awkward. But he figured the least he could do was help out since he had been such a jerk the night before.

James switched the bag from his right hand to his left , "So what did you get?" He asked. He knew it was a weak question, but awkward was better than silence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am

Seth flipped Jake off. "It's a satchel," he said mockingly.

"Let's focus!" Ashton said quickly.

Seth was rolling his eyes, clearly not planning to help, so Ashton said, "Hm, next weekend? That'll give us some time."

"Just a lock for my window," Evelyn said breezily, pulling out her suite key and sticking it in the lock. She unlocked the door and swung it open, entering inside and then pausing to turn to James. She held out her hand for the bag. "Nova keeps getting up on the sill," she elaborated half-truthfully.

Nova wasn't the biggest pest she had to deal with.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 am

Antonio snickered, leaning back on the couch and playing with his phone.

Jake nodded, "Perfect! And it will be just before formal, so our little Seth can have a date. Isn't that precious? I swear Ash they grow up so fast." Jacob sniffled over dramatically reaching over and ruffling Seth's hair, "It feels like it was just yesterday when he was hitting on another guys girlfriend."

"That was just yesterday..." Antonio chimed.

"Oh I see, well don't want him falling out I guess. Dogs don't exactly land on their feet when they fall." James said handing her, her bag. Now he felt unprotected for some reason. He wasn't sure if he should leave, or stay. Or what.

"So, do you need help with that thing cause, you know not to brag or anything but I'm pretty handy." James gave a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am

Seth grabbed Jake's wrist and twisted it hard, almost tearing the Spaniard's arm out of his socket. "Hey, hey, that girl was eye-rapin' me, not the other way around!" he informed his roommates pompously. "I can't help it if females everywhere fall victim to my charms."

Ashton covered his ears. "I say we hurry this up, actually. I don't think I can take much more of this. How has Rafe put up with you for so long?"

"Ever noticed Rafe has a thing for headphones?" Seth asked him with a grin.

"There's....there's a manual in there, hopefully," Evelyn said, not looking at him as she strode down the hall to her dorm room, setting down Nova-bag and letting the pup tumble out.

Nova glanced up and bared tiny teeth at James as Evelyn swiped her keycard and unlocked her door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:06 am

"Ow!" Jake howled drawing his arm back, but not before smacking Seth hard upside the head, "No kidding we should like do it tonight or something like that."

James made a face at the puppy, no doubt the thing hated him since he was as much Jake's pet as he was Evelyn's, then again he didn't exactly quite know who to place the blame on for the puppies rowdy behavior.

"You sure? I don't mind. Besides its something that could be done pretty quick." James stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am

"Oh, no, not tonight!" Seth finally interrupted. "We have that bonfire thing up on the roof, remember? Which reminds me," he added, massaging his head, "Jake, there's a bag of charcoal I need you to carry up. And I'm gonna run out and get some kindling and a few logs and shit which you can take up later --"

"By fire escape, by the way, else someone will see you," Ashton added helpfully. "And then you'll get arrested for being a pyro."

Evelyn had set her other bag down carefully on her desk. She swung around and opened her mouth - and then realized she was being an idiot. James had told hr he was handy with stuff like this before. Why not let him help her?

Because I'm paranoid. But she really doubted James was even thinking anything more besides just helping her out, especially not after the scene she and Jake had made outside Vudu the night before. She had to remember that, even if he acted like a tool at times, James was a nice guy at heart.

Unlike that bastard down the hall.

"Yeah, I guess," Evelyn said carefully, gnawing her lower lip and stepping back to let him into her dorm room. Nova gave a menacing growl and Evelyn swooped down, seizing him before he could latch onto James' ankle.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am

Jake rolled his eyes at Ashton's remark and then put his dark eyes back on Seth, "Hey sure pal, I'll do that for you. Hey how about while I'm at it I give you a massage too. You know? For being such a pal."

"Cool." James said reaching for the bag and pulling out the lock, James read the box and looked up at Evelyn, "Um Ev no offense and such but Nova is like the size of my pinky. I think the finger print reader is a bit ridiculous." James snorted looking at the small disgruntled dog in Evelyn's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Seth widened his eyes at Jake. "C'mon, you get to sit there and play matchmaker for me! Unless...." Seth raised an eyebrow, "You're saying you don't have the balls to brave a fire escape with some weight on you?"

Ashton cringed. "Ooh."

Evelyn felt her face burn. She hadn't told James the full purpose of that lock. "Oh, it's not - just - I mean....Nova's a smart dog. He learns fast," she stumbled over her words. Like hell she was about to explain to James that Jake climbed in through her damn window at least twice a week (if not more), and usually never had a platonic purpose on his mind.

Nova gave a low whine, straining in her arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am

Jake raised an eyebrow at Seth sitting up straight, "Are you challenging me, you priss?"

"Ev, he's a dog. Not a mad scientist. I'm sure the lock on your window is fine." James said reading over the the thing again, he really didn't understand why she was so worried. The chance of someone climbing in through her window to rob her or something was very slim to none.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 am

Seth shook his head simply. "Nah, this is just a crazy idea, too dangerous with the weather and all. You'd get killed before you made it halfway!"

Evelyn heaved a sigh. "Yeah, maybe," she conceded. "But I already bought it so I might as well. Plus, the fire escape is just around the corner, and I'd feel safer knowing someone couldn't easily access my window."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next