New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]

Go down

Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] Empty Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:21 am

[[Jake from DoubleTree Hotel, Seth, Lola and Twins from Manhattan]]

"You ring the bell," Ashton muttered to Seth as they stood outside Jake's home in Brooklyn.

"Nu uh, she won't open it if she sees me through the peephole," Seth shot back, balancing the large cake plate.

It was the ninth of June, Jake's birthday, and Seth, Antonio and Ashton had decided to hit up Jake's home with a flambe' cake.

In reflection, this wasn't a great idea. Antonio's beige hair's tips were now burnt crisply black when the flambe' cake got a little too close for safety.

"Tony!" Seth said, "Get the doorbell!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] Empty Re: Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:26 am

Antonio still kind of upset about his hair grumbled going to ring the doorbell as they waited for someone to answer.

Carmen had been sitting in the living room upstairs, they had returned from dinner with Jacob and Lola's family an hour ago the two of them were upstairs. She went to open the door and yelped. "Ay!" When she saw the flaming cake and her son's best friend carrying it outside on the porch with Antonio and another boy.

Back to top Go down

Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton] Empty Re: Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:32 am

"Buenos días, señorita," Seth chirped at her, stepping forward with the cake flaming away (and almost setting fire to the top of the doorway).

"Hey, I'm Jake's friend, Ashton," Ashton interrupted, trying to get Carmen's attention off the fire hazard to her home. He indicated the beige Antonio. "You've met my brother...he used to have brown hair, Tony."

"Carmen, I really need to put this down," Seth told her frankly, stepping forward so she had no choice but to move or be set on fire as he barged past and toward where he knew the table was. Ashton smiled apologetically at Carmen. Of course, first time he met Jake's mom, she'd think he was the psycho twin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:44 am

Carmen closed the door behind the boys, she widened her eyes remembering Antonio with his brown hair it was odd seeing him with beige... and black tips? Kids were so weird today. She looked to Ashton when she spoke giving him a small smile. "Nice to meet you."

Jake's dad had entered the living room his eyes taking in the flaming cake, where he saw the blonde boy setting it down on their coffee table and he grinned. "Hey this is cool." Daniel said to Seth.

Carmen narrowed her eyes at her husband, wondering why she married him for that brief moment. "Seth if you set the table on fire you'll be banned from returning." Carmen informed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 am

"Aw, come now Carmen," Seth said, swinging his arm around her like they were old pals and she didn't hate his guts. "Jake will appreciate the gesture. Poor kid has been through emotional trauma this year," he said confidentially to her. "I'm sure he'd appreciate a little fire to snazzy up his spirits. OY! JACOB!" he hollered like Jake was halfway across a football field, not upstairs. "GET DOWN HERE!"

Ashton grinned, casting a glance at Jake's dad. "Hey, I'm Ashton - " he began.

"Oooh, Carmen!" Seth said excitedly, spinning her around by the shoulders to face Ashton. "That's Lola new boyfriend."

Ashton reddened, narrowing his eyes at Seth.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:55 am

Antonio sniggered as Carmen faced Ashton. "Oh really, well its nice to meet you." She said to him, removing Seth's arm from her shoulder.

Daniel raised an eyebrow, walking over to Ashton. "You're Lola's boy friend huh?" Since Lola's father had passed away Daniel had been pretty protective of Lola and her sister. "You better be taking good care of her, she's like my daughter." Daniel said firmly to him.

Jacob and Lola had both been upstairs when they heard Seth hollering like he was set on fire or something like that. "Wonder what's wrong with him?" Lola wondered as Jake shrugged the both of them coming downstairs.

"Hey guys what's up---what the hell?!" Jake exclaimed, he stared at the cake in awe for a moment. He knew that Seth had it but he didn't think it could actually exist.

"Whoa." Lola managed to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 am

Ashton shot Lola a relieved glance, edging away from Daniel slowly. "Yes sire," he muttered. Seth grinned at Jake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!" he yelled, bouncing over to the Spaniard and lifting him a few inches off the ground in a bone-crushing hug. Ashton laughed, keeping one eye on the cake even as he gave Lola a smile.

"Please let's put that out," he suggested. The flames seemed to be getting higher.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:09 am

"Yes please." Carmen begged fearing that her house might burn down.

Jake laughed giving Seth a hug in return. "Wow dude its so cool." He said walking to the cake not exactly sure if it worked the same way as blowing out candles.

Lola shook her head laughing. "Wow Seth, you really out did yourself this time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 am

Seth held up a hand to stop Jake from attempting to blow on the fire - that might increase it. "HOLD UP!" he called.

He darted out the door and to his car, extracting something from the boot.

"Shit," Ashton cursed, forgetting to censor his language. The flames licked the top of the dining room roof. "Uh...Jake?" Ashton began nervously. A tongue of flame shot outwards and he jumped back. "I think we over-flambe'd your cake."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 am

Jake raised an eyebrow, looking up at ceiling.

"Ay! Jacob! Get that cake out of my house before it burns down!" Carmen yelled at Jacob as she watched the cake's flames stretched to the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:36 am

"No worries, I got this!" Seth's familiar words answered her.

He burst into the room with a small fire extinguisher in hand, a wild look in his eye.

Ashton shot Jake an extremely apologetic look as Seth turned toward the burning cake.

FiZZZZZZZZZZZZ! The room was soon enveloped in thick clouds of dry ice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Ashton yelled to the Spaniard over the noise as the flames hissed viciously and died down.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:38 am

Jake coughed as the fizz died down, and Carmen just glared at Seth.

Lola stifled a few giggles. "Happy birthday Sally!" She said, to him Antonio wishing him one too.

"Wow thank guys, this was so cool." Jake coughed again, stupid fizz from the extinguisher. "Seth I don't even wanna know how you drove around with this thing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 am

"Oh, it was nothing," Seth said modestly.

"Yeah," Ashton added dryly. "Tony's hair wasn't that damaged after all."

Seth smiled winningly at Jake's dad. "Can we take Jake out? We're gonna take the cake away too!" he added as a bonus.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:47 am

Before Daniel could even respond Carmen responded for him. "Yes go, take him and that thing with you."

Jacob laughed, shaking his head his poor mother. "Okay, I get the hint ma, I'll leave."

Antonio went to help Seth get rid of the cake since it was no longer on fire he didn't mind touching it. "Bye Mrs. Salazar!" Antonio said as him and Seth carted the cake back to his car.

Carmen waved goodbye to the two boys. "Alright go have fun, okay? Love you." She said giving Jake a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday, hijo" She smiled warmly.

"Thanks, ma." Jake said kissing his mom's cheek and giving her a hug. "See ya da." Jake waved to him as he walked out with Lola trailing behind him she decided to go home since the boys were all going out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:47 am

"Now that we're out," Ashton remarked, as Seth was stowing the cake in his car's boot - the cake was now merely a soggy lump of floury bread - "where exactly are we going?"

"Easy," Seth replied, straightening to grin at Jake. "We're getting Jake laid." He winked at Lola. "You're welcome to come along but it's gonna be a strip club."
'
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am

"No thanks I'm going home Seth." Lola said rolling her eyes at them and waving goodbye to the boys.

Jake wasn't exactly down for getting laid, although he wouldn't let it be known out loud. "Let's just go out and see where the night takes us?" Jake suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am

"To a strip club," Seth said happily, unlocking his car again just so it'd make an obnoxious honking beep and cause Jake's elderly neighbour to glare at them through her lace curtains from across the street.

Ashton glanced at Jake, noting the not-so-enthusiastic look Jake's face had worn for a moment. Ashton shoved his hands in his pockets and glanced over at Lola as she left, before flashing Jake a grin. "Why don't we just go out to eat something that wasn't reduced to charcoal? Then we can hit up a club or something?" he suggested. He figured if he backed Jake on this, there was more of a chance of Seth agreeing because Ashton himself wasn't feeling up to hitting a strip club.

Seth pouted. "What?! But we can do that any time! C'mon, we're all taking off in a couple weeks! For all we know this will be our last reunion!" he exclaimed, grabbing Jake's arm to give him a shake. "And you're starting to worry me anyway," he added to Jake bluntly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

"I'm not even hungry I went out with my folks and Lo's family. So we'll go wherever I'm down." Jake said shrugging ignoring Seth's comment about him being worried.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 am

Seth groaned. "Where do you wanna go then?" he asked Jake, impatient with standing around. They were killing seconds here!

"Isn't there some club we could just hit up in Brooklyn?" Ashton asked Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:46 am

"Not too many good clubs down here, in my opinion. Let's just hit Manhattan, walk around or whatever. Guys I really don't care." Jake shrugged, he really didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am

This comment put Seth in a determined mood.

They ended up at Downtime, a club the boys had favoured over Vudu and ironically a club the girls would probably have avoided out of bad memories. Seth wasted no time getting Jake so heavily intoxicated, Ashton wondered how the Spaniard could tell where he was.

Unfortunately, it didn't work to Seth's advantage. Drunk Jake only meant a harder-to-control Jake.

After Jake had sent the third girl in a row storming off in rage because he'd been "distracted" (which Seth refused to accept) by something shiny like a strobe light overhead, Seth gave up for the night and let Jake do his obnoxious, drunken yelling solo.

"Is he fucking kidding?" Seth demanded of Ashton - the only person sober - at the bar. "She's not even in the country! Who's he being faithful to, her memory? She's off with freaking James, man!"

Ashton shot the very loud Jake a glance and just shrugged. He kind of agreed with Seth that Jake owed nobody his faithfulness - but he could also tell why Jake was unwilling to stray. Seth wasn't going to get it though.

The boys left Vudu around two, and Ashton dropped Jake at his home before returning to his car and carting his twin and Seth back to Manhattan.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down