New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev]

Go down

Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] Empty Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 am

Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] Wicked-4

[[From Serafina Res.]]

Ashton had feared he'd fall asleep, but he wasn't counting on falling asleep within the first twenty minutes.

Hence why he had donned a pair of sunglasses and given his brother a pair. When Evelyn asked why he wore them inside, Ashton replied, "It's just a thing."

She looked skeptical, but didn't argue. This was the City. Bizarre fashion was natural here.

Now Ashton sat at the end of their group, with Ashlee and then Evelyn between him and his brother. Ashton's head was tilted back and he had secretly dozed off behind his sunglasses.

Evelyn shivered in the theater and would have put on her jacket again, but she couldn't be bothered to tear her eyes off the stage. She leaned over to Ashlee, green eyes still fixed onstage, and whispered, "This is amazing!" She glanced sideways at Antonio absently. She recalled Jake whining about Broadway musicals once.

Don't go there! She reached out and touched Antonio's arm, wondering if he was even awake behind his glasses.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] Empty Re: Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev]

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:46 am

Ashlee nodded excitedly, "So sweet!" Her blue eyes focused on the set and actors.

Antonio stirred from his sleep when he felt someone touch him, "Huh what?" He asked sleepily and then noticed that there was a pair of green eyes staring at his brown ones.

Oh shit!

Back to top Go down

Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev] Empty Re: Wicked: Something Ridiculous This Way Comes [Ashton/Ashlee/Ev]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:55 am

Evelyn couldn't see Antonio's eyes behind hsi sunglasses so she simply assumed she'd startled him. That, or he was zoned out completely. She smiled a little and shook her head, turning to watch the show.

It was kind of strange, she found herself thinking, that the twins had managed to pinpoint the play she'd wanted to see for weeks. She remembered telling Jake she'd wanted to go. The day he'd taken her to Sevilla. And he'd almost made it sound like he would take her before his cheap side kicked in.

Evelyn suddenly felt cold all over. She reclined back in her seat, noticing the goosebumps forming all the way up her bare arms and to the tips of her bare shoulders. She sucked in her breath, feeling her good mood crash, and tried futilely to refocus on Wicked again.

It was suddenly really, really hard to breathe. She placed her face in her hands in hopes of warming herself up a little, but her hands were suddenly icicles. I freaking hate him. I hope he's miserable with his stupid whores.

Stop, she commanded herself, eyes glazing over as she stared up at the stage. It was no use. Just the thought of his name had opened a floodgate of pain. She'd spent so long getting over James, and now she had to do it all over again.

And it was even harder this time. She was such an idiot for trusting in him. Her stupidity deserved this.

Hell, no, nobody deserved to feel like this.

Evelyn turned to Ashlee, muttered, "Bathroom, be right back," grabbed her clutch and edged around Antonio's long legs, heading up the aisle to the doors at the back of the hall.

Ashton continued to doze.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:20 am

Antonio nodded sleepily, then tilting his head back and resuming his slumber through the show.

Ashlee was so caught up in the show she hadn't really noticed that Evelyn had lift, she leaned over and nudged Ashton, "Isn't this great?" She realized that he hadn't responded and she raised an eyebrow.

"Ashton?" Ashlee said in a hushed tone so not to get other people to shush her for being loud.

She reached over and shook him lightly, and when he didn't respond she leaned over lifting his sunglasses as gently as she could off of his head and saw him sleeping!

"Hmm well." Ashlee said in hushed tones, not that she was too mad that they had both fallen asleep. She honestly was surprised they lasted for as long as they did, but still rather rude to fall asleep on your dates with two girls you wanted to try and get on good terms with.

A thought crossed Ashlee's mind, and a smirk tugged at her lips. Her blue eyes twinkled mischievously she knew this would be mean but also it looked like Ashton was out cold so she doubted that he would even hear or feel anything she would do to him. She shrugged, oh well like he'd notice anyway.

Ashlee positioned herself on her chair, and stroked her fingers lightly up and down his chest, undoing a couple of the top buttons to his shirt. She leaned over and purred into his ear, "This show is so boring, we should find a way to make it more fun." Ashlee then began trailing kisses on his jaw, and slowly lowering her lips to his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 am

Ashton was asleep, but not yet quite so deeply because he kept jerking himself awake every now and then in case the girls caught on. He was just drifting off into a somewhat even sleep this time, however.

But his conscious mind jerked him out of lala-land when he felt soft lips tickling his jawline. Ashton yawned and blinked his eyes a few times, not quite sure where he was for a second.

And then it hit him. The hell? If he'd been more awake, he might have questioned this.

"What...what're you doin'?" he mumbled, because Ashlee was just making him even more sleepier if anything.

Evelyn had found a place that sold bottled water in the entrance hall and was now pacing near the hall entrance, alternately taking long sips of icy water and cursing at Jake while she tried to calm down. She felt like an idiot for letting the thought of him ruin her night.

But what the hell was she even doing? Sure, she was attracted to Antonio - what straight girl wouldn't be? He was hot and while being a sweet guy, had a little edge to him.

But she was most definitely not ready to go back to dating. Not now. It just made her feel uncomfortable and that familiar ache inside her began again. She leaned back against a wall and closed her eyes, breathing in slowly to push back the current of burning anger and hurt coiling inside her stomach.

She really hoped she didn't run into Jake going home. She'd probably grab the nearest sharp object and stab him. Or maybe just fall apart completely in front of him like she'd done so many times before. Evelyn felt that ache rise to her heart and placed a hand over her chest, inhaling slowly.

She was good now. She straightened up and opened her eyes, not surprised to realize her vision was blurry.

Ah hell. She carefully dabbed her eyes with her fingertips - and then realized some guy across the entrance hall was staring at her, openly checking her out. The girl next to him glared hatefully and Evelyn decided to head back inside quickly, really not up for a catfight.

And then she stopped and turned around, marching over to the couple and ditching her water bottle in a trashcan as she passed.

The guy paled as she approached and began tugging his girlfriend away but Evelyn called out a charmingly sweet, "Excuse me?" and he paused like she'd known he would.

My God, they are so easy.

She sauntered over, changing her walk to a decided sashay and his eyes flickered from her naked shoulders, down her form before resting on her legs. Pervert. Evelyn flipped her curls over her shoulder and instead of pausing by the guy, she stopped in front of his infuriated girlfriend who was clutching his hand.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Evelyn asked her nicely.

The girl glared. "Yes, so stay - "

"Dump him," Evelyn said shortly, no longer charming. "The second you look away, he's going to ask some girl for her number. Because no matter how many times he apologizes, sister, it'll be you looking like a fool and hurting in the end."

Evelyn stepped around them and walked back into the hall through the door beside the girl, leaving her looking horrified.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 am

Ashlee figured this wasn't working and she might as well stop because this just made things incredibly awkward. So she just went back to sitting in her seat, her eyes on the scenery again but not really paying attention. She sort of felt like a real idiot right at this moment.

"Oh nothing, just... nothing." She sighed feeling her cheeks warm up.

Way to be a ho!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 am

"'Kay," Ashton said agreeably, drifting off again. He didn't notice his missing sunglasses.

Evelyn reached her seat at this moment and slipped around Antonio, sitting back down with a soft sigh. Wicked no longer seemed as great as it had fifteen minutes ago. Thanks, Jake, she thought miserably. She glanced at Ashlee. "You okay?" Ashlee was looking a little uncomfortable, shifting in her seat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 am

Ashlee looked beside her and noticed that Evelyn had returned from wherever she had went.

The show was no longer entertaining Ashlee but she just forced a smile, "Yeah I'm fine just something odd happened I guess I wasn't paying attention and its not really making sense to me anymore. Eveything good with you?" Ashlee asked Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 am

Evelyn shrugged, not wanting to lie. "Eh....I love the show, I just....I don't know, I kind of stopped feeling it?" she said uncertainly. That was a lie though. Wicked was great. The bastard in the back of her mind just ruined everything.

But she couldn't let him win. Evelyn turned and nudged Antonio experimentally. "Tony?" she said quietly. And when he didn't respond, she leaned over and hissed his name in his ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 am

Antonio stirred again taking a deep breath and flailing slightly in his seat, "No I don't wanna be a Lollipop Guild..."Antonio had woken up from an odd Wizard of Oz/Wicked dream.

"Huh..." Antonio rubbed his eyes and saw Evelyn staring at him again, "Hey what's up?" He asked, trying to stifle a yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 am

Evelyn stifled a small smile and reached forward to pluck his sunglasses off his head. She held them up, raising her eyebrows. "Am I boring you, Tigger?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 am

Antonio let out a yawn this time and he shook his head, "No, you're fine. Its just the show. I mean we tried, but sorry its lame. But my bad." He said sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 am

The musical was almost over and the cast came out onstage to take a bow. Evelyn glanced at them and then simply shook her head. "You know what, I've always hated movie dates because it felt like they were just an excuse to get groped in the dark. I mean, if I come to a show, I wanna be able to see it without fear of sexual assault or having to make small talk, you know? So it's perfectly fine with me if you zone out or whatever and let me watch it." She picked up her jacket and slid her arms into it.

The house lights went up and Ashton jerked upright in his seat, stifling a yawn. "It's over?" He looked around, feeling his face. "Shit, my sungla....." He trailed off when he saw them in Ashlee's lap, and flushed. "Um....sorry?"

Evelyn leaned around Ashlee and spoke up, "Is that LIPSTICK on your face, Ashton?!"

"Huh?" he asked, blinking his dark eyes at her in confusion. He reached up and touched his cheek and then his jaw, rubbing his fingers together as he looked at them. "The fuck?"

Evelyn blinked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 am

Ashlee sat silently, feeling really embarrassed now and she just wanted to go home and call it a night. She figured Ashton had to think it was her! No not think, he knew it had to be her! Not like some random ho would kiss up on him in the theater.

They had remained pretty silent exiting the theater and walking out into the street to go to the car.

Ashlee hadn't really been up to talking too much after that, so she just rode silently in Ashton's car until they dropped her off at her apartment.

Ashlee mustered up a smile at the boys upon exiting, "Thank you guys it was real nice night." She closed the door behind her and headed up to her place, and the car left to return to the dorms

[[Ashlee to her apartment, The Twins and The Siren to the dorms ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down