New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm

"I'm not sure." Taylor gave a slight shrug and looked to Carrie, as if asking her the same question.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Carrie bit her lip in thought as the elevator doors opened. "Well, I actually have to hit the library," she admitted meekly. "It's Sunday and I kind of slacked off my homework this weekend."

Evelyn stepped past her into the lift. "Oh, all right." She checked her buzzing phone and her eyes widened. She stifled a giggle and hastily texted Alexis back before putting her phone away.

Ashton grinned. "It's actually not a bad book once you get into it." He paused and asked carefully, "Um, so did you check on her?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm

"Alright, I'll leave you to that then and I'll go ahead and, ah, text you later about our get together, yeah?" Taylor said as he stepped into the elevator.

Joel looked to Evelyn.

"And I'll go up with you and chill, yeah?" He asked, smiling some. He hadn't gotten to hang out with Evelyn by himself much since he'd gotten to New York, so to be able to hang out with her minus the terror duo that was Taylor and Carrie or anyone else was a bit refreshing to him.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Carrie punched five and seven into the control panel. The elevator clanked upward. Evelyn nodded. She paused for a moment, contemplating in her head.

"You know what, I don't really feel like hitting Times Square right now," she said. "Especially not with your charming roommates. Carrie's right about schoolwork too. I'll just stay in tonight." She pulled out her phone and texted Ashlee to let her know she wasn't coming that night.

Carrie smirked in satisfaction. That was shockingly easy. "Well, don't bore teh poor kid, Ev. Don't be just sitting there doing homework."

"Of course not!" Evelyn said. "I'll do that later tonight after he leaves." Carrie sent Joel another encouraging smile before dropping it in case Evelyn saw.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Jacob sat up and shrugged, "She said that she was just out with friends whatever. I mean it was kind of like a double date, and she told me that we didn't have to be exclusive, that we can date other people."

Jake bit his lip, Nova yipped at him nudging his hand with his head. Jake scratched his small belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Ashton cringed. Everybody knew that was girl talk for "We're not that serious/I'm not that into you". "Well...." he began. "You know what, fuck it, dude. If she said it herself, fine, why don't you go have fun or something and let her know she's not the one jerking your chain?" he suggested, mildly annoyed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Taylor stifled a grin and tucked his arms behind his back, clasping one onto the other as he stood there, rather proud of the hard work he and Carrie had done.

Joel chuckled a bit.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm

The elevator reached fifth and Evelyn and Joel exited while it went onto seventh. Evelyn threw an instinctive glance down the other hallway before she turned into the girls' side of the hall. She led Joel down to 505, unlocking the door.

Alexis was definitely still out. The suite was silent and maintenance had obviously cleaned up. Evelyn gestured to the living room. "Have a seat, Joel. You want a drink or anything?"

Carrie and Taylor exited at the seventh floor. Carrie turned toward the girls' end of the hall and then paused and threw Taylor a grin. "That went well. Call me when you pick a spot for next time?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Jake nodded at Ashton, he was right about it. If him and Evelyn weren't exclusive he could very well go out and date arounf like she was already doing.

"You're right dude, I should." Jake said firmly hoping that saying it aloud meant that he would believe it.

Jacob's stomach growled and he pat his stomach, "Dude did you bring food, I'm starving."

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Joel went ahead and took a seat, getting comfortable whilst looking around. Of course it was as clean as a whistle, as he suspected with a bunch of girls living in one suite.

"Naw, I'm good, but thanks," he declined, smiling. "You guys have some great digs here."

"Oh sure thing," Taylor said as he stepped away slowly, grin wide on his face. "But how about I keep in touch and just text you, even before that?"

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 pm

"Oh, yeah. Where's that idiot? We could get him to make something. Do you know when he's coming back?" Ashton asked Jake.

Evelyn took off the small but heavy jacket she'd worn over her spaghetti-strap dress - the building's heating was on and as usual, was way too high. She draped it on a chair, took a scrunchie out of her purse and left the bag on the table, and walked over to the single-seater sofa, sitting down and crossing her legs. She slipped the scrunchie around her wrist and reached up to tie back her hair out of her face.

"Is it just me or is this building probably going to be standing even when the lift falls through and the heating system sets it ablaze?" she quipped, figuring she should lighten the awkward mood.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 pm

"Hmmm I don't know I'll text him." Jake hand wondered where Seth had run of to.

Hey we're hungry where r u! We need u here to make us food Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:21 pm

"Probably." Joel chuckled, tugging at his neck collar to try and get a breeze down his shirt and to prevent sweat stickage. "Not sure how much longer I can take the wonky heating, you know? Its already bad enough to wake up to Taylor gallivanting about the suite in his briefs."

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 pm

[[Seth and Alexis from SoM.]]

Alexis headed into the dorm building with Seth and grabbed her phone, texting Evelyn. u home yet?

Last edited by JulietsCurse on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FUCKING FROM AND WHERE TOO. -___-)
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Luke frowned when he checked his phone messages. He got up and walked to James' room, not bothering to knock. "So Ev decided to cancel on our outing. Something about homework." He frowned at James suspiciously. "Which is weird because she was having lunch with Joel, Taylor and Carrie and it wasn't a problem then."

Seth checked his phone when it buzzed as he and Alexis entered the elevator after someone got off. He replied to Jake: Bitch. Only cuz I feel bad. Im almost home.

He hit five on the CP.

Evelyn had to laugh at the visual Joel painted. "Oh, God,, I bet that's a very um...appealing sight." Her phone buzzed on the table, stuck in her bag somewhere. She ignored it for now. She'd already ignored Joel once to answer it. "Oh, how do you guys fare with one bathroom and James needing to prep himself?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Alexis frowned, guessing Evelyn wasn't home and shrugged, putting her phone back in her pocket, rubbing at her neck now.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Jake grinned and smacked Ashton on the shoulder, "He'll be home soon! Whoo food!" Jake sauntered on over to the kitchen and opened up a bag of chips that Ashton bought and started eating.

You kno you love me Razz Jake sent to Seth.

James looked up from his books and shrugged, "I don't know dude." James wondered why she would cancel like that.

Then he remembered instantly about what had happened yesterday and he wouldn't blame her for not wanting to hang out.

"Maybe she's still uncomfortable or something, we can always try again some other time." James suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 pm

"Well, much like the food situation, me and James have that covered. Between me and him, there's barely any time for the other guys." Joel chuckled, thinking about previous mornings in which all of the boys fought for the bathroom.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Luke shrugged. "Damn. Eh, whatever, we do have school tomorrow. Maybe we can go next weekend." He texted Ashlee to let her know the plan was off.

Seth was fidgeting while the elevator went up. "Should've taken the stairs," he complained. He began humming instead, and tapping his feet to "Bedrock".

Evelyn was laughing. "Wow, no food and no bathroom. Remind me to never accept any party invitations form you guys," she replied. "And Luke no doubt giving James lectures every day." She looked over at the hall. "Damn, it's so eerily quiet in here. Usually we have the dog running around, and/or, the idiots down the hall. Speaking of, I think you met them. They were at that bubble party, um....the day you moved in." She shifted uncomfortably, remembering exactly how that night had ended. "Uh, the loudmouthed kid with silvery hair, Seth, his friend Jake, and Al - this other kid, who wasn't there, Connor. They're always bursting in here and letting their pets in."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes before closing them. "Patience, Grasshopper." She said, sarcastically.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:26 pm

James nodded at Luke that sounded like a better idea. Plus the time would allow them to move past this.

"Yeah you're right, next time let's do it on a Friday or Saturday." James said.

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:29 pm

"Are they all as bad as the cat or are these better pets?" Joel chuckled. He'd never been one to be partial to cats. He recalled one event in his high school days when he was still with Alexis they'd found a cat and she was so insistent on keeping it. It was probably after the first bath that Joel deemed himself a non-cat person after about losing his hand to the animal.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 pm

"They're worse," Evelyn replied, shuddering as she recalled Frankie the large Rottweiler chasing Lucifer the demonic cat.

She grinned and stifled a yawn, hating that she'd gotten up at freaking eight on a Sunday! "This guy's dog got loose and ran into Seth and Jake's suite and they have that demon cat - oh, God, it was hell trying to catch them. And then the puppy got in on it too, and he's tiny. It's a freaking zoo." She shook her head. "Sorry, I'm rambling."

Luke glanced up as Taylor entered the suite. "'Sup, dude? How was your date?" he asked, grinning in amusement. He knew Taylor and Carrie might have had a thing for each other. So it may as well be a date.

Seth smirked at Alexis and then ran his hand through his hair to settle it. "Well, standing still is boring. What do you expect me to do?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm

"Lean against something and be patient like any normal person... or is that asking to much?" Alexis smirked, glancing up at him again.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:46 pm

"Its alright, I just like being able to talk like we used to in high school. I missed it for awhlie there." Joel nodded at his little confession with a light, but warm, smile.

Taylor shrugged off his blazer and turned to Luke, grinning.

"It was... a success in more ways than one," he worded it as he made his way to his bedroom to kick off his shoes to settle into the suite for the afternoon. "Me and Carrie are going to line up another date later on, had a great meal, and had a... pleasant chat with Joel." He walked itno his room, flicked on the lights and kicked off his shoes and went ahead and stripped off his dress shirt and substituted it with a casual t-shirt before returning to the living area.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next