New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:57 am

((Alexis from School Days))

Alexis stormed out of the elevator, grabbing her dorm key from her pocket as she power-walked down the hallway, shoving past anyone and anything in the way. She felt boiling anger in her stomach and she didn't know what else. Just anger. She had already blamed things on herself, and then back to others. And then back to herself.

She felt some stinging of tears in her eyes and she reached up, rubbing them away as she unlocked the dorm door and went in, slamming the door behind her and threw her guitar onto the couch. She headed for her room, hearing the shower going and opted it was Evelyn. She stopped at her room door, which was closed at the moment and just stared at it before staring to kick at it.

She'd probably look insane, kicking and punching the damn thing, teeth grinding together.

She started lately to feel insane. But right then, it helped.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:05 am

[Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Evelyn wondered what the hell was going on as she turned off the shower faucet and stepped out, toweling herself down before wrapping her hair up in a towel turban and slipping into fresh clothes. She had to go into work earlier that day because she'd skipped the previous night, so she was headed out to Wall Street right after she met up with Ashlee.

She tugged on the skinny jeans and long striped top and headed out into the main living room, stopping short.

What the hell was Alexis doing? She was madly kicking her dorm room door like a girl possessed and her eyes were dribbling tears down her face.

Evelyn completely forgot all giddy thoughts of Antonio and all anger toward Jake's sneering attitude. She even forgot she loathed her roommate right then. Instinctively, she dove forwards and grabbed Alexis' arm, swinging the shorter girl around to face her, eyes wide. "What the hell are you doing?" she snapped, more worried than angry. "What's - are you crying?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:09 am

Alexis jumped, stumbling back into her door and flinched before sniffling and reached up, trying to wipe away her tears quickly but flinched when her knuckles stung and ached. She felt something dribble down the one with her ring too.

She hadn't noticed how bad the ring had cut into her till now. Punch after punch after punch and it tore away skin. She sniffled again, now crying from frustration, and guilt, hurt, and now pain. "N-no.."she badly lied.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:23 am

Evelyn gaped at her wordlessly and then bit her lower lip, wondering why the hell she even felt sorry for this girl. But she did, and she couldn't just stand there and let Alexis go on. That would be inhumane. So since she didn't know what the hell to say - she sucked at consoling - she did what Jake did whenever she broke down on him. She stepped forward and gave Alexis a tentative hug, stroking her hair and making the sorts of soothing noises you'd make at a crying child. "What happened to you?" she asked softly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Alexis whimpered and let her fists limp down by her side, as they ached. She rested her forehead against Evelyn's shoulder, crying all the while as she tried to figure out what the hell to say. I'm sorry? Again? Luke said what was truth? AGAIN? She'd just sound like a broken record and she wouldn't doubt it if Evelyn said it, told her it was the truth and then walked off to her see boyfriend, or Ashlee, or someone else, because it was just going over and over.

"J-just Luke." She muttered, shaking very lightly. "Just what he s-said was true. Like always..." She mumbled even quieter, clenching her fists tighter, half wishing that door was him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Evelyn blinked, thrown off. Luke what? Last she'd checked, he'd been ignoring Alexis. "Um...what'd he do?" she asked cautiously, not sure she wanted to hear what might the normally sweethearted Lucas might have done to make stoic Alexis cry.

That whole idea was a paradox.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Alexis was quiet for a moment, taking uneven shaky breathes as she remembered exactly what he had said. "Oh, well, sometimes you need an upgrade, I mean, people get bored with the same old shit. They need new things to do." She quoted him quietly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Evelyn stiffened and pulled back from Alexis so she could gape at her. What. The. hell.

"Lucas said that about you?" she clarified. She felt bewildered. She'd talked to the tall blond the previous evening and he'd sounded his usual caring self. "It's...it's vague. What if he..." she was grasping at straws, "what was he talking about? It might not be you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:13 pm

"H-High-school o..or any of my fuck ups lately, probably.." Alexis murmured as she looked down at her bleeding hand, drawing in a sharp breath as she slowly unclenched it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Evelyn was trying to catch up on this situation as quickly as she could. She still felt lost. But she figured she could handle that later. She glanced around and then grabbed a tissue from the box on the table, handing it to Alexis, grabbing her hand and taking her over to the couch. "Hang on."

She headed for the fridge and rummaged for the one thing she really had wanted ever since her conversation with Jake. She grabbed two spoons and then sat down by Alexis on the couch, holding out the open tub of Haagen Daz Vanilla Caramel Brownie and one of the spoons. "Dig in." She smiled wryly. "Can't fault ice cream."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Alexis dabbed away the blood from her hand, before grabbing another and wiped away all her smudged make up and tears before grabbing a spoon and took a scoop, not taking the cart due to her other hand still hurting like hell. "Thanks.." She said quietly before putting the spoon in her mouth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Evelyn nodded at her and figured she'd give her time to recuperate. She sat back against the cushions, brushing away torn stuffing. "Oh God, that cat's killed our couch."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:07 pm

"I can probably hand sew it all back up." Alexis said after a moment and a few more spoonfuls of icecream. She flinched from a brain freeze and put her spoon down on the table next to the carton and leaned back, pulling off her ring and looking at her torn up knuckles as she waited for the dull ache in her head to subside.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Evelyn got up and walked over to the fridge again, digging out the ice pack she kept there in case she accidentally punched someone and knocked them out. She brought it back to Alexis. "What'd you say to him?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 pm

"I punched him hard in the jaw and snapped at him in German. Told him; "Now you know how I feel, asshole" and stormed out... and.. then.. put dents into my room door, obviously." Alexis said, taking the ice pack and put it on her hand, flinching before letting out a slow breath as it numbed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Evelyn bit her lower lip as she sat back down. She didn't know if she was pleased Luke had gotten what his smartmouth deserved. He might have a good reason.

She picked at a torn piece of stuffing by her. "Well...I just hope if you guys ever talk, you actually hear him out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:39 pm

"Honestly? I want to try too. I want us BOTH listen to each other, but he'll say whatever hurtful and walk off so..." Alexis shrugged and rubbed at her arm, resting her "injured" hand on her lap as she leaned back, resting her head back against the couch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Evelyn tugged the piece of stuffing up and brushed it over the edge onto the floor. "Alexis..." She licked her dry lips and continued. "You don't really listen well."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Alexis paused, going to say something and then realized what she was doing before pausing and took a collective breath. "... I'd listen if people didn't meaningly put it so... brutal." She said hesitatingly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Evelyn bit her lip and stood up, leaving her clean spoon next to Alexis' on the coffee table. She headed for the fridge. "I don't know that you would." She pulled open the door and grabbed a bottle of Sunny D, then went to get a glass.

"You didn't hear me out when I tried to explain the reason Jake and I faked a relationship. And I wasn't being brutal. But then you threw a fit and stormed off like a brat." She poured the juice into the glass and placed the bottle back in the fridge.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Alexis cringed and went quiet again, just listening to her as she removed the ice pack from her hand and rubbed at it a little.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Evelyn exhaled slowly, trying not to lose her cool. She swigged her juice and leaned back against the counter, staring at her glass. "And you didn't hear my side with that whole se-" She faltered, feeling something catch in her chest. She swallowed and continued. "That video thing James told you about. Just because I decided to go wild for once in my life, you assumed I was a whore."

She lifted cool green eyes to Alexis. "I can't say I fault Lucas completely. He might not have handled it too well. But he had a reason for his anger."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Alexis paused, thinking over all she was about to say. "Well.. Evelyn... what was I suppose to think about the video? You came home, plastered, and probably high. You're moving obviously quite fast with your fake-boyfriend, that you've only known a week. I didn't assume you were a whore but you are changing somehow, so I don't know what to think. Yes, I got mad, but..."She trailed off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Evelyn bit her lip. She could see how it might have looked. Plus, Alexis didn't know her that well. But in reality...

"I said barely two words to Jake that night. I left right after because he was being a jerk. Seth walked me home," she said quietly. "The only exciting thing that happened after you left was Jake running off a guy I was dancing with."

She straightened. "I can't fault you for thinking like that. I know it looked very plausible. Hell, even I'd doubt myself. My problem is with your righteous attitude about everything. You always have to act like you're saintly and, yeah, I know I've been screwing up badly, making terrible decisions about a lot of things, but I don't really need you acting like my mother about it. I mess up, I'll pay for it. And I already am."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Alexis gritted her teeth slightly but just nodded her head and stared at her hand, mapping out the details of the cuts on her hand. "Fair enough..."She muttered finally.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next