New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 pm

"Mmhm," was all she said, aggrieved. She glanced up at the nearest window to the fire escape. The first floor window was open, luckily. Jake could just go in there and take the elevator up the rest of the way.

She needed a damn ice patch. "I'm...I'm gonna go," she called up to where he was climbing. Without waiting for a response, she walked as best she oculd withotu jostling her shoulder around the side of the building.

Paranoia alert. Better speed up. Ever since Alexis' attack, Evelyn had hated being alone anywhere in the damn city. She broke into a quicker walk, glad she had at least Nova with her as she rounded the building. A couple of boys were now seated around this side and she really wished she'd taken Jake's coat.

When she got home, she was chucking out these shorts. She swallowed and almost ran past the pair, ignoring the catcalling that she'd expected. They sounded drunk anyways.

She made it into the building unscathed and entered the elevator, deciding Jake could handle the dog. But then she felt kind of worried. What if Frankie fell?

She stopped the elevator at the first floor, and went down the hall to the fire escape, biting her tongue to ignore the burning, blue skin on her shoulder. She pulled open the window and peered out, Nova-bag under her good arm.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Jacob had climbed up onto the small landing of the fire escape, he undid the lock on the ladder to bring the ladder back up, locking it back in its original position.

He spotted a window on the first floor and decided that he would just open it and bring Frankie in, no need to drag the dog up four more floors, he just needed to get past security in the lobby and he had already done that.

Jacob went to open the window, stopping and thinking what if they triggered an alarm, this was the fire escape and it did seem likely, and he really hoped that hadn't been the case because, he pushed that aside he figured he could get in the window enough time if there was an alarm, and just run up the rest of the way or get in the elevator and hide out in Connor's dorm or wherever.

"Screw this." Jake decided not to think over this, he opened the window which thankfully had been unlocked, and no alarm had gone off to his relief which was even better. He hopped in through the window swearing he had seen bronze hair as he landed on his feet. He turned back facing Frankie,

"Jump boy!" He called to him, holding out his arms, the large dog jumped into his arms causing Jake to stagger back a bit. Jake set Frankie down gently and pet him on the head.

"Good boy, come on lets take you back to Connor." Jake saw Evelyn, and figured he would talk to her later right now his focus was not getting caught, he ran to the stairwell with Frankie because he didn't know whether anyone would be riding the elevator or not, and took up off the rest of the way up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Evelyn watched with some amusement as the idiot and the dog pounded down the hallway. She ignored her shoulder and headed for the elevator, deciding not to be stupid enough to run four floors up. Predictably she got there before Jake And Frankie, and headed down the hall to her own dorm room, testing the front door first and finding it unlocked.

Weird. Alexis wouldn't leave it unlocked. She entered the suite, and set Nova-bag down so the puppy climbed out and instantly began barking furiously at a dark-haired person seated with his back to her on the couch.

Holy shit! Evelyn clamped her hand over her aching shoulder and glanced around nervously. "Who the hell are you?" She cautiously edged toward her dorm-room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:00 pm

"Heeeey sweet cheeks." Connor said, not looking up from his phone as he texted Ashlee back.

fine, frst thing in the morning,
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Evelyn recognized the tone instantly. Dear God, why?! Why when I can't even punch him?!

She gritted her teeth, deciding not to let Connard provoke her. "Good night," she said pointedly, walking over to her dorm room and sliding her cardkey into its slot. The lock clicked. She wondered if Alexis had let him in. Probably. Lovely thing to add to her list of screw-ups: letting Connard laze around their couch. Evelyn kicked the door open as Nova waddled over to his pet bowl near the dining table.

She was supposed to get his pet food from Jake, she remembered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Jake and Frankie had burst through the doors of the fifth floor, he stopped for a minute to catch his breath, he should have just taken the elevator but oh well that thing was slow anyway.

He walked down the hallway towards Connor's dorm and knocked on the door waiting for him to answer but nothing. He couldn't just leave Frankie out here obviously people would see him, but he couldn't take him back to his dorm room because he remembered Connor saying that he was really allergic to cats and that Frankie even had to be washed before he could take him back.

So that was a no. He walked down a little further to the girls dorm and decided he'd leave Frankie with them at least until Connor returned from wherever he was.

He noticed that Evelyn's door had been open and waltzed in, finding Frankie's owner sitting on Evelyn's couch, "There you are dude, look what I brought for you." Jake grinned letting go of Frankie's leash and letting him trot over to his owner.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Connor's face lit up like a kid's on Christmas morning and he jumped off the couch, tackling his dog. "FRANKIE!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:14 pm

This night just gets better, Evelyn thought, when she returned to the living room with an ice pack from her minifridge, to watch Connor's reunion with his, admittedly cute and more likable, dog. Nova, recognizing Jake, yipped and ran in circles around his feet, eyes wide to indicate he hadn't been fed yet.

Evelyn heaved a sigh. Alexis' door was closed. She held her ice pack to her shoulder and walked past the Connor/Frankie tangle over to the kitchen to go find Nova something to eat, informing Jake as she passed, "Dog food's out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Jake scooped up Nova, he missed the little guy since he had been with Olivia and Evelyn had to always be stealing him to brood. He hugged the dog, "You hungry? You hungry? I bet you are!" Jake talked to him and looked over at Evelyn.

Nova barked, licking Jake's cheek happily at the mention of food.

"I have food at our dorm I'll go get him some and bring it back, come on boy!" Jake said taking Nova with him, a couple doors down and unlocking the door to his dorm and heading into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:19 pm

"I missed you boy!" Connor grinned, and wrestled with the dog some, before throwing his arms up to cover his face at Frankie decided to attack back with slobber and his tongue.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Seth glanced up when Jake entered the kitchen, a taco halfway to his mouth as he leaned against the counter. He swallowed before saying, "'Sup? Where've you been all day?" He knew about Sevilla, but that had been a good two hours ago.

Evelyn figured, since Connor was too busy to make her life hell for once, she'd take advantage of it. She didn't really feel like getting into it with him that day. She grabbed a Twinkie from the kitchen fridge and walked back past Connor and Co., readjusting her ice pack and stopped before she shut her dorm room door. "Let Alexis know when you leave so she can lock up, would you?"

She closed her dorm room door and flopped backward onto her bed, grimacing as her shoulder hit fabric. Thank God this day was over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Jake looked at Seth, "Hey dude, oh I was with Evelyn and we went out for dinner, and kidnapped Frankie. How was your day?" He said opening the cupboard that had the cat and dog food and grabbed a couple of cans.

"Actually give me a second, I'll be right back." He said, walking back over to the girls dorms he walked in putting Nova down on the floor, and he went to the kitchen and opened the can of dog food putting it in his bowl and putting the other can on the counter so Evelyn could see it.

Jake saw Connor and told him, "Hey if you see Evelyn tell her I left dog food on the counter for Nova, see ya later dude!" He waved off going back to their dorm, he closed their door and locking it.

He sat on the couch and pulled out his phone, "Sorry, so what's up?" He asked Seth conversationally.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 pm

"What am I, everyone's messenger?!" Connor grumbled and stumbled up, patting Frankie's head before trotting to the rooms doors and knocked on Alexis' first.

"Evelyn said, that to.."He paused, trying to remember. "Lock up the dog food when she leaves!"

He turned and knocked on Evelyn's. "Jake said he left the door on the counter." He shook his head and strutted out with his pup.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Evelyn glanced up from checking her bruise. Jake was now apparently capable of breaking doors off their hinges?

Well, at least he didn't leave it lying around. Stupid kid probably had a bipolarity attack. She sighed, reaching for her bag, and pulled out her cell to send him a quick, reprimanding text. You couldn't just knock people's doors down when you felt like it!

Doors are inanimate things. It didnt wrong u.

Thee was a sharp yipping bark outside her door. She got up, placing the ice pack down, and let Nova in. He hopped around, trying to climb onto her bed and she lifted him up with her good arm, settling back down in bed since she'd already changed into a long shirt to wear to sleep. Nova crawled onto her lap, poking the screen of her iPhone with his tiny nose. Evelyn turned off the bedside lamp, set her alarm and sank down, exhausted. She closed her eyes.

Nova pawed at the phone curiously. It lit up at his touch.

Seth leaned against the doorway to the kitchen, regarding Jake seriously. "You took Red to Sevilla? I bet they'll never let you back in again, huh?" He decided not to stress Jake out over this, and get his answers gently.

Jake's phone buzzed in his hands.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Before Jacob answered Seth, he opened up a cryptic text from Evelyn arching an eyebrow he replied.

Um thanks? Not really sure what she was talking about he just put his phone down and responded to Seth, "Yeah I took her there to eat, I figured its near Liv's place and the food there is awesome, and what do you mean they won't let me back in? They love me over there." He grinned thinking back on Juan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Seth nodded. Well...maybe that's all it was? Trust that girl to overreact.

He didn't have a lot to go on. "Oh, but, I mean, you and Red kinda always fight last I checked..." he said vaguely.

Evelyn's eyes flickered when a click went off. She murmured incoherently in her sleep, shifting and turning onto her side so her shoulder wouldn't ache as the puppy curled up by her side poked the Home button.

Nova flipped the phone over, nosing the camera lens. Another click. He pawed it onto its other side and then tapped the screen, yipping quietly every time a dial tone sounded.

"Who's this?" a guy's sleepy voice sounded clearly. Nova snuffled quietly and then yipped in reply to the human voice.

"Uhh...ugh, damn kids. It's fucking midnight, go piss off someone else!"

The dial tone again.

"Hey, hey you! I have your number, it's showing up on my ID!" the guy said this time.

Evelyn yawned behind Nova and he licked her hand. She shot a confused look at him and then closed her eyes again, snuggling down and curling an arm around Nova's soft body.

Nova reached out but now the phone was too far and he was trapped in her grip. The guy kept talking.

"Who is this, bitch? I see your name!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Jake arched an eyebrow at Seth, but he had been right him and Evelyn did usually fight a lot, but there were times like today when they just got along with each other really well.

Hell he even thought if he had seen himself with Evelyn today, that they were really good friends or something. He shrugged, "I don't know, we didn't so much today until we had like sneak Frankie up the fire escape. I don't know its kind of weird, like there are times I just wanna strangle her and other times we justkind of get along its weird."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Seth blinked. "Right...."

He'd never really seen Red and Jake get along too well, but hey, who was he to judge?

This is dumb, he decided. Lola was freaking over nothing. Jake didn't like the redhead. He tolerated her. Period. Seth thought maybe Evelyn's view was different but he didn't care about that.

He nodded. "Well, Connor and I met my friend Zeke today, kid with the hawk, I don't think you met him. He's kinda the strong, silent type. And...hm, Lo wanted to come to Niagara. I said no, she kneed me in the balls and took a picture to blackmail me. I still said no. Average day." He opened his bedroom door so he could keep talking, letting Lucifer out to use the kitty litter. "Oh, and my hair, of course."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

"No girls!" Jake stated firmly, it didn't matter if Lola was his own mother, he was hell bent on getting away from all these obnoxious females! He laughed that Lola had managed to knee him in the balls though, pretty clever.

Jake wasn't really too sure if he had met Zeke, he has met quite a few of Seth's friends but the hawk thing would have tipped something off but as of now he wasn't ringing any bells.

He took a second glance at Seth and realized his hair had been returned back to its glow-in-the-dark color, "Well what do you know? It is back. Welcome back Tink!" He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Seth rolled his eyes and flipped him off as he headed into his room and dropped onto his bed.

[[FINALLY ending day. XD]]

[[FF to next day]]

Seth was up early and had taken a run around campus. He was now headed back upstairs and had a protein shake in one hand, backpack in the other. He pulled his phone out of his pocket as he went, texting Lola.

I talkd 2 jake las nite. No wories. He said he wnt thr cuz it ws ner ur sis's place. ;D

He entered the suite and decided to check in on his roommate for any potential annoyance opportunities.

Evelyn waited for Nova to climb into her bag before checking her phone for messages as she went out into the hallway. Since she had a late class, she figured she could get back to her jogging. If she was hanging around Jake, she thought she might need it to stay out of jail. She was in jogging pants, a Nike tank and her favourite running shoes, hair tied up in a scrunchie.

Who the hell was this dude, she wondered, frowning at the angry message on her screen sent at 3 AM the previous night.

Im onto u bihct. U cost me intrntnl fes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Lola had finished tying her hair into a braid, when she saw her phone, she read Seth's message and arched an eyebrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He was right about Sevillas being near her sisters but, even so whenever she suggested they eat there he always declined.

Lola wasn't sure whether or not to believe what Jake said to Seth but she shrugged and sent back.

You sure?

Jake was already awake and after getting into a min arguement with Evelyn right as he woke up, he figured there was no better place to go to the gym to burn it off.

He walked out of his room in his sweats and a black tank top, he threw on his sweater over him, and spotted Seth.

"Yo." He greeted him walking to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Seth didn't hear Jake's greeting because he was both replying to Lola and thinking. Really hard.

He replied: Yeh. N even if she likes him, im sure he doesnt evn know tht. Hes clueles like tht. ;D

Evelyn took the elevator down and carried Nova-bag across the lobby, waving at the resident don on duty.

Once out in the weak sunshine, she let Nova out, clipped on his leash, tightened her bronze ponytail and pulled don the Nike cap over it before jogging lightly with Nova toward the campus gym.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Lola sighed, responding, Idk, like I said just keep an eye out, I'm gonna go I have a dance class see ya.

Jake took in Seth's strained expression and snorted, "Don't think too hard, you might hurt yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Seth glanced up, startled and his cheeks tinted a faint red when he realized the subject of his and Lola's terse conversation had been leaning by the fridge watching him all along.

"Hey," he said, recovering his cool. He raised an eyebrow. "Exercise? Don't work out too much. You might hurt yourself," he said mockingly.

With Jake, it was more than likely he would.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 pm

"Ha, ha, ha." Jake said dryly.

"I'm gonna go, I'll catch you later!" Jake said walking out the door.

[[The Spanish Bastard to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for some Ejercicio!!]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next