New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Alexis grumbled and got up, going over and opening the door. "...Oh hell, not you two!" Alexis groaned, seeing Seth with him also and went to shut the door quickly, but Connor caught it and trotted in.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Jake sighed looking down at Frankie who tilted his head up at the Spaniard, "Come on boy." Jake said grabbing his leash and ducking around the side of the building to the fire escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Evelyn cringed a little. She'd never want to carry Frankie up to the fifth floor.

She felt a little bad for making Jake do this - it had been her idea even if he had accepted it.

Then again, he was crazy.

She decided to go with him, carrying Nova-in-bag. "I can't believe we stole Frankie," she said conversationally, as they walked around the building, like this was about as terrible as paying too much for gas.

Seth smirked at Alexis in greeting as he and Connor took over her couch. He'd been at Connor's after their trip to Zeke's, playing PS3. Since his dumbass roommate had suddenly decided his fake lovelife was more important than hanging with his friends.

"'Sup, Sexy Lexi?" he quipped. "Got any grub? I'm starving."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 pm

"Se-Co- ugh, why don't you two go back to your own dorms?" Alexis frowned, slamming the door as she turned to look at them, crossing her arms.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Jake rounded the building, looking up at the fire escape, and cursing, "Fucking bitch!" He cursed, as Frankie let out a small whimper beside him.

He forgot that those stupid fire escape ladders were made to be hung up higher or whatever so people couldn't break in, not that they were breaking in, no they were planning on lifting a Rottwiler up five stories!

What was it with him always getting stuck with doing animal rescue/retrieval missions up the side of this building?

He looked at the ladder and realized that it was hanging, so he looked at Evelyn, "Okay if I run, you know get a running start, and jump, I could hang onto the ladder and climb up it you know? And then kind of like reel it down."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Seth grinned over his shoulder at Alexis' furious expression. And then his grin faded as he caught sight of the clock on the wall by the door.

Hadn't he been supposed to give Lucifer some stupid tablet for whatever he'd eaten that had upset him?

Seth swore softly and leaped up. He stalked over to the door, pausing to give Alexis a woeful look. "I guess you got unlucky. I have to go check on my cat," he announced depressingly.

In case she didn't get what she was missing, Seth grabbed her around the waist and dumped her on the couch next to Connor. "Later, buddy," he said to the other boy, saluting him before waltzing back to his own suite.

Evelyn snorted at Jake's plan. "Knowing you, it's more likely you'll crash headlong into that brick wall and die," she informed him bluntly. "Why don't you..." She trailed off and examined the wall while Frankie sniffed at Nova in her bag.

Thank God for cheerleading.

"If you hold me up on your shoulders, I can reach that," she said, glancing at Jake nonchalantly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 pm

"SETH ANDREASIS!" Alexis shouted after him, wincing some as Connor poked her side hard.

"Shut up, you're gonna make people think he's fu-"

Alexis punched him in the ribs hard before sitting up and stormed to her room.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Jake thought this over, "If I drop your bitch ass you're not allowed to bitch at me because this was your idea."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Evelyn threw Jake a glare. "What's a bitch ass? Because I'll bitch at you for agreeing when you knew you weren't man enough to hold me up." She tried to stifle her laughter. If that didn't rile him up, she didn't know what would.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Jake had had just about enough of Evelyn's lovely compliments for the day, and figured dropping her wouldn't be so bad she did manage to concuss him, hell he was probably still concussed after she made him walk into a damn phone pole!

He smirked, dropping her wouldn't be so bad, the most she would get was like a bump on her head... or maybe a broken leg? But who was keeping track.

He just remembered she insulted his manhood, and that he wasn't going to stand for. Jake Salazar is not a bitch, "You hog an awful lot of manileness for your self She-Bitch, but don't worry I think I could muster up the strength to toss--I mean lift you up onto the ladder." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Connor grumbled to himself as he rubbed at his ribs and grabbed his phone from his pocket before texting Ashlee.

we need 2 tlk.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Evelyn eyed Jake warily. She didn't like that look in his eyes. At all.

She swallowed down her sudden nervousness, heading over to the wall and placing down her bag. Thank God I'm not wearing a skirt! She turned to glance at Jake. "Okay, crouch down so I can climb up. Then you rise up. Slowly."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Ashlee felt her phone vibrate beside her on the couch while she watched TV, it was a text from Connor.

Sure whats up?

Jake rolled his eyes at her, why did she feel the need to talk to him like he was stupid? If he wanted to drop her he would have done it fifty times by now. He crouched down allowing Evelyn to get on his shoulders, he tried to maintain his balance as he got up slowly a thought crossed his mind and he smirked, "Hey I can finally say I got between your legs."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Did he seriously just....

Evelyn felt herself wobble and she flattened her palms over the surface of the building as she swallowed down a bitter taste in her mouth. Before today, she'd have just taken it as a dirty joke and let it go, but right now, it wasn't funny.

It wasn't even immature. She fought away her anger and the sudden constricted feeling in her chest and focused on not wobbling too much. Which was hard.

She'd only been a gymnast for seven days.

Ah crap.... Her green eyes focused on the bottom rung of the fire escape, just a few feet overhead. She could...jump and reach?

And most likely fall. On Jake.

She heaved a breath. "I have to jump," she called down to him coldly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm

"Jump?!" Jake exclaimed? What did he look like a circus freak? He knew that he would drop her for sure, not to mention she would probably break his collar bones if she decided to jump.

"Do you really have to jump? Can't you like stretch real far? Or stand on my shoulders. Honestly I'll probably drop you if you jump, and if that happens I can't afford to pay for your hospital bill I work at Starbucks, not Wall street." Jake added curtly.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:23 pm

cn u come over? i need u to do something so i can rest my mind about this mrning. Connor sent back, smirking to himself.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Ashlee read Connor's text, she let out a long breath, she really didn't feel like having to go to the dorms, since she was already in her pajamas and what not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't it wait until tomorrow?

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Evelyn groaned. "Like you'd pay even if you did," she shot back angrily, more furious at his dirty comment than anything else. The whole James thing was seriously making her a nervous wreck. "I have to try." She wobbled on her feet on Jake's collarbones.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 am

"No I wouldn't pay you're right. I'm not made out of money." Jake replied hoisting Evelyn on his shoulders.

If he was forced to pay her medical bills he'd probably have to drop out of college, and work at Starbucks forever.

He shuddered, "You better pray I don't drop you. I'm too good looking not to finish college."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:53 am

Evelyn wondered what being good looking had to do with college. She'd ask him later. Right now...

She steeled her nerves, lifted her hand to aim at the bottom rung of the escape ladder, bent her knees - and jumped.

There was a ridiculous second where she felt sure she was overshooting, but her fingers closed around the bottom of the fire escape. Gravity kicked in again and she dropped downwards with a yelp, dragging the stairs down with her.

She crashed down onto Jake's shoulders - which was completely expected. She also managed to fall forward, and because her legs were hooked around his shoulders, she took him with her.

Ah shit! Evelyn windmilled her arms to stay backward as they both pitched forward.

Luckily, he cushioned her landing and she landed on his back."Oww...." Her right arm was bent ridiculously, holding the bottom rung in her firm grip.

Frankie trotted up to where Jake lay sprawled facedown and licked his cheek.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:06 pm

!@#$%^&*

Jake flailed trying to keep him and Evelyn up, but that ultimately failed since she brought her weight down on him,and he face planted on the fucking sidewalk.

"Motherfuc--!" He cursed out loud, he crashed onto his chest, and as he tried to position himself upwards, Frankie didn't do much help by licking his cheek. He narrowed his eyes in the darkness. This was the last time he did anyone a favor!

He rolled out from underneath Evelyn, he got up wincing he looked at his elbow that he had somehow managed to scrape even wearing long sleeves.

Jake glared at Evelyn, "Go first I have to pick up Frankie."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Evelyn had managed to not let go of the fire escape rung - but she was now in so much pain, she couldn't reply.

Fire burned through her twisted arm all the way up to her shoulder and she decided not to make it worse by moving from where she'd rolled after Jake had moved. She gritted her teeth, clenching her eyes shut and managed to say, "Ta-take the stu...stupid lad...ladder. Should be a lock t-to kee-keep it sta-staying down." She dropped her head back on the pavement, inhaling sharply.

She had the really bad feeling she'd dislocated her shoulder. Something felt very wrong with the way her shoulder socket moved. You have to be kidding! This is like really bad karma.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Jake looked down at Evelyn and rolled his eyes, she didn't fall that hard. "Okay come on drama queen, now you just want attention. I actually want to sleep tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Evelyn gritted her teeth and turned her head to glare up at Jake with murderous green eyes. "Just lock the damn escape steps. I'll handle myself."

She rolled over and sat up, ignoring Frankie when he came over to sniff concernedly at her. "God dammit." She peeled down the strap of her tank top so the nearby streetlamp would illuminate her shoulder bone. It looked normal in shape but was a horrible color.

Evelyn clenched her teeth harder. Hopefully it was just an internal bruise. She got up, taking in a harsh breath because her eyes were beginning to burn. "I'm gonna go in from the main doors," she managed to say, pressing the fingers of her good hand onto the bruise. She was sure that was all it was. She pulled the strap of her tank back up carefully and then picked up the bag with Nova in it, cursing softly because her arm was still on fire.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Jake spotted the the latch, locking the ladder into place he tugged on Frankie's leash lightly, and the dog responded walking over to him. Jake scooped the dog into his arms with a bit of difficulty.

He felt a little bad, maybe she had hurt herself he saw that bruise and it looked pretty bad, but she had concussed him so maybe this was karma returning the favor, "You gonna be okay? I remember my arm bruising like that when I dislocated my shoulder." He said before turning to the letter and climbing up on one of the rungs, pushing Frankie's butt up the ladder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next