New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 pm

"Never mind." She stood and picked up her clutch, stepping past him into the living room and locking her door when he'd stepped out. "Let's go already."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 am

[[Evelyn and Jake to Brooklyn]]
[[Ev, Jake and Seth from Brooklyn]]

Evelyn held the door open as Jake dragged Seth into his room.

As Seth dropped onto his bed, he mumbled, "Get my wallet from Lo."

His cardkey had been the only thing in his pockets aside form his phone.

Evelyn felt a brief smile touch her mouth but she stifled it. Jake still looked peeved.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Jake dropped Seth on his bed, and walked out of there going into his room he took off his plaid shirt, he looked at his tattoo in the mirror, and figured it was time to get it touched up.

He didn't feel like going to get Seth's crap, although he knew Lola wasn't really even doing much with his things. Although he did want to talk to her right now.

Jacob got up grabbing his sweater and he looked at Evelyn, "Do you want me to walk you back to your dorm before I head to Lo's?" He sounded tired, he noted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Evelyn sighed and shook her head. She felt genuinely bad for Jake, which was surprising ot her because she'd been more than ready to make his night hell herself.

But she had James to blame for her ability to put herself in Jake's shoes and feel exactly what he must've been feeling right then.

She studied Jake again and then groaned to herself. He'd been fairly nice when she'd needed it. She could at least return the favour.

But Evelyn wasn't big on emotional speeches so she simply said, "She's just trying to ruin you. She'll drop you again when she gets another chance."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Jake sighed running a hand through his hair heading out into the hallway with Evelyn, closing the door behind him, "I know that, I know she's just showing up again to mess with my head its just, its been a year since I've last seen her, and she shows up at my house and I lose my composure, and its like I don't even know how to act. Its like every time I try to forget about her,there she is. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Evelyn stared at her feet, trying to figure out what she could say that might elevate the situation somewhat. Then again, she had James to blame for making her go soft.

She gnawed her lower lip and was about to wish Jake a "good" night - she somehow doubted he'd have one - but her nicer side reared its annoying head again.

She turned back around and slid her arms around his waist to give him a hug, looking up at him to say, "You know, your parents took it all in stride, Facebook notifications included. You're a really lucky guy." God knew she'd seen horrible examples of parenting. James' mom, for one. "Makes me envious, Sal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:55 pm

"Yeah they've gotten kind of used to the insanity I've brought around the house, I think after meeting Seth they kind of just started to expect things not being so normal anymore." Jake joked as he walked down the hall with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Evelyn raised an eyebrow as she fiddled in her purse for her cardkey. "After Seth? You mean you were a law-abiding citizen before he came along?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 pm

"Nope." He grinned, "Actually I was still a troublemaker but Seth made things a lot more interesting, like for example scaling the dorms for a cat? I would have never even done something like that before I met him." Jacob snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 pm

She finally found the key and held onto it as they neared the elevator. "How did it not occur to either of you that Lucifer was probably safer up there than you? He's a cat, and most of them spend their entire lives in trees."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:27 pm

"I don't know, but I wasn't going to let Seth go out there, he was drunk as hell and he probably would have fallen out, plus we didn't want that stupid feline going into the room and having us get kicked out of the dorms." Jake remembered back on the day which seemed too long ago, when it only had been earlier this week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Evelyn felt a smirk tug at her lips. "Things would have gone so so differently if Alexis," her smile faded at the mention of her ex-roommate's name, but she ploughed on like it was all dandy, "and I had actually told the authorities on you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm

"Lucifer would have found his way out of the pound, but I still would have hated you." He said nudging her lightly, and then it had hit him as he nudged her that she had hugged him earlier, not just once but three times altogether tonight.

Jake tried to contain his smirk, but his brown eyes just twinkled as he looked down at Evelyn, "Although its obvious you love me since you hugged me about three times tonight, I knew you couldn't deny your love for me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Evelyn's jaw dropped and she turned around to stare up at him, bewildered. Her face reddened. "Excuse me?"

Was this kid serious? She counted mentally. She'd hugged him....twice.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 pm

"Don't worry Evelyn it will be our little secret, but I knew you couldn't resist me." Jake said plastering a big smile on his face, and winking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Evelyn stared up at him for a moment and then blinked - and slugged him on the shoulder hard.. "Screw you," she said shortly, walking on down the hall. Irritation bubbled inside her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Jacob laughed, at Evelyn's attempt to hit him in the arm, it hurt but not nearly as much as when she socked him in the jaw, "Oh don't be uptight, admit it you had fun before the whole thing blew up in our face, besides you're gonna miss me." He said walking up behind her and lifting her into the air carrying her bridal style.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Evelyn yelped and lashed out with her arms, knocking Jake on the chest with her elbow. She thrashed madly in his arms, trying to get her feet back on the ground. "What are you doing, you turd?! Put me down or I swear to God I will scream rape and then you'll get arrested for assault!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Jacob put her down and doubled over in laughter, he found it so hilarious that she was so angry, he laughed for a good minute before taking a second to compose himself, "Oh you wouldn't do that to your novio, you love me chicka its quiet evident, that if you hated me as much as you say you would have called the police on me a long time ago. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Evelyn's cheeks flamed again and she gritted her teeth. "I have no evidence," she snapped indignantly. Jeez, that's the last time I try to make him feel better, she vowed.

She straightened her skirt and tugged down the hem of her shirt, adding icily, "Good night, Jacob. I hope you trip down the stairwell." She hadn't meant to say the last part out loud, she realized. Whatever.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Jacob blew a kiss at her turning down the hallway towards the elevator, "Buenas noches chicka!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Evelyn resisted the urge to throw her purse at his head. "Bonne nuit, connard," she replied, unlocking the suite door and slamming it behind her in frustration.

She kicked off her shoes and made a mental note that, while she was sufficiently pissed, she should go visit James the next day.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 am

[[FF to tomorrow morning]]

Jacob turned off his alarm, he did not want to wake up but he had to since he decided not to go to Lola's dorm last night to get Seth's crap from her, and he had to drop Nova off there and go back to Brooklyn to see his parents.

Jake got up and went across the hall to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 am

Seth, for some reason, had gotten enough sleep to be roused by a bout of illness. He sat up and then darted out of bed, pulled open his dorm-room door and darted down the hall to the bathroom.

He shoved past the obstacle in his way and crouched to puke into the toilet. "Fuck..." he gasped, sitting back and wobbling on his knees. He squinted and realized the object was Jake, whose nose was now covered in toothpaste as a result. "What're you doing up so damned early?" Seth asked, squinting at his watch.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:47 am

Jake choked, as toothpaste was flung all over his face, he ran his hand under the sink rinsing the toothpaste off of his mouth, and looked down at the clearly hungover Seth.

"Well since, you decided to drunkenly saunter to my house last night, I had to bring your drunk ass home from Brooklyn, and I have to wake up early to catch the subway back to go to church with my parents." Jake informed him as he wiped his mouth with a hand towel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next