New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:42 am

Jake threw his hands up in surrender, he widened his eyes at Seth, he really was clueless.

"Dude what the fuck did you do?" Jake asked.

He knew Seth and Alexis kind of pissed each other off but not to this extenet.

What the hell was wrong with everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 am

Evelyn gritted her teeth. Her headache worsened because apparently someone had hit MAX VOL on the universal remote control and then flung the remote off the edge of the world so they were stuck with raucous shouting.

I can't even die in peace! she fumed, slamming her pillow over her head to muffle out the noise. What were they doing out there?

Seth massaged his aching joints. This girl hit hard. He rolled his eyes at her. "Okay, so that profile pic was extreme, but come on, it was sexy. You need to learn to calm the fuck down and take things with a pinch of salt." He edged backwards away from Alexis, almost tripping over Nova, who yelped and ran to Jake to hide behind his legs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 am

"Fuck you! You went and posted things on others walls that I don't fucking need people thinking I said!" Alexis shouted and punched Seth hard in the nose, hearing a satisfying crunch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 am

Seth reeled backwards, hands over his nose. Blood spurted between his fingers and he was suddenly in agonizing pain. "Moderfugger!" he yelped incoherently, bending over and gasping for breath through his nose. He felt like stars swam over his head like in those old cartoons.

Right now, he was seeing brass knuckles. He'd be lucky if she hadn't broken his nose.

He couldn't think. He was in so much damned pain. He wanted to say something but the only thing that came out was a sarcastic, "If I need a nose job, you're paying."

Nova yipped in alarm, backing up all the way into Evelyn's room, where he ran over to her bed and attempted to climb in. And failed, as always. So he simply stood up on his hindlegs and braced himself against the bed, yipping anxiously at her.

"What the hell?" She groaned and sat up, lifting him onto her stomach. And nearly passed out from the effort. She lay back down, Nova cuddling up under her chin like a fluffy scarf, and ducked down under her blanket again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 am

Jake covered his mouth with his hand, he thought that breaking or whatever to Seth's nose was a little too extreme, but he thought he should keep his mouth shut,since his doctor told him anymore hits to his nose and Jake would need plastic surgery too.

So Jake just went with the classic, "What the fuck?!"

He looked down at his friend and placed his hand on Seth's shoulder to stable him, "Dude are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 am

"I'm not paying for shit because I'm done, Andreasis, I'm sick of dealing with your childish bullcrap. I get enough of that from Connor!" Alexis shouted, before being held back by Rosemary.

"Maybe if you grew up a bit and stopped acting like the fucking world would lay down and let you screw it, people would actually GIVE a flying fuck about you." Alexis spat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:43 am

[[Intersection from The Plaza Hotel]]

The doors of the elevator opened and a very frustrated and tired brunette stepped out. Wearing a fitted black tank top and along with her favourite pair of skinny jeans, she walked across the hall way to the Room 203. The Bellboy followed suit with two large suitcases, his eyes fixed on the girl. The click of her high-heels echoed as she walked in a fast pace in the hall way.

"There it is, Room 203," She spoke, letting a sigh of relief, "Finally found it. You can just leave the bags here. I'll take them inside."

She reached into her handbag and pulled out 20 $ and handed it to the boy.

"Thank you so much, Will" She spoke in a soft tone, placing her hand gently on his arm.

He smiled graciously, "Enjoy your stay, Madam Channelle," he replied and walked back to the elevator.

She walked inside, pushing the suitcases into a corner. She pulled off her heels and jumped on the bed, landing on her back.

"Oh, my God!" She thought to herself, "I'm finally here."

Without waiting, she pulled out her cellphone and dialed a number.

"Pick up, Evelyn! Pick up! Pick up!" She exclaimed.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:51 am

Seth rolled his eyes again, now losing patience. He straightened, leaning back against Jake a little. "Fubby you sood say dat," he managed to say between his fingers. His eyes flashed in amusement. "When you seem incapable of holding onto a single damned friendship here. This would be karma." He straightened up and shook his head with difficulty, turning and heading out into the hallway toward his own suite so he could check his nose out.

He wasn't really angry. It took a lot to get Seth angry. He was just plain annoyed that that dumb bitch had herself up on a pedestal. Maybe now she'd see things from a different stand.

Evelyn sniffled and rolled over when her phone buzzed in her bag. She reached out and fumbled till she had it in her hand, glancing at the number.

A rare number, rare enough for Evelyn to cast aside her funk and answer. "Tiffy?" she croaked. Then cleared her throat. "Sorry, bit under the weather. Did you get here?" Nova shifted and slid toward her side.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:56 am

Tiffany leaned back against the headboard of the bed, placing her pillow behind her lower-back.

"Aww, you do sound very sick," she replied, "So anyway, yeah I'm here, I just got in my hotelroom. So I take it you won't be able to hang out tomorrow? I mean, I'm here for a week, we have plenty of time. If you want to rest tomorrow, you should."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:57 am

Alexis flinched and jerked away from Rosemary before going to her room, rubbing at her knuckles. She hoped that bastard's nose healed crookedly.

Rosemary cringed and shot Seth a "Fuck you" look before going after her friend quickly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:01 am

"We only have a week," Evelyn replied, rubbing her forehead with her free hand. "Aw, man, um...I don't plan to stay sick over the weekend. Why don't you swing by tomorrow? I want to talk to you face to face. It's been like, more than half a year now. We have to catch up. And you can meet my roommate."

There was silence outside. Evelyn wondered who committed whose murder. Her money was on Alexis taking Seth down.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 am

"Yayyyy!" Tiffany yelled in excitement, "Oh shiz, I think I was too loud."

She giggled. She was way to excited to meet her old friends again.

"Evelyn, I"m coming over tomorrow then. Text me the address and all that stuff. And I'll come over around 11 am in the morning, so we can spend the whole day together. OKay?" She spoke in a hurryyyy.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:10 am

Evelyn had to smile, depressed as she felt. Tiffany's enthusiasm was catching. Evelyn ran her fingers through the soft hair on Nova's head as she said, "I'm gonna take a shitload of meds tonight. Hopefully this will blow over when you come. We have a huge city to do."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:12 am

"And alot of boys to do, as well" She added with a little mischievous laughter, "Oh Evelyn, I'm so excited to be here. I'm going to meet everyone! Like...everyone! It's going to be alot of fun!"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:12 am

Rosemary followed her dark haired friend into her room and shut the door behind them quietly. "... You know, you really are going to get charged with battery one of these times, Alex."

"Yeah, okay." Alexis mumbled, taking off her converses and her jacket before going over and crashed into her bed, burying her face in her pillow.

"I'm serious." Rose grinned, going over and sat down by her, before starting to gently play with her hair. Alexis went to tell her to stop but it didn't actually hurt, so she was either being very gentle or the rawness to her scalp had healed. "Like, okay, remember in middle school and that bully had shoved me into a locker?"

Alexis nodded a little, glancing up at her.

"You kicked his ass so hard, he couldn't walk straight for a week and THEN your parents had a huge blow out with his parents and the mom kept going on about "you should send your psychotic child to a mental hospital!" " Rose said in a mimicking high-pitched tone.

"I know! His name was like, Ryan, or something and he whined about it the ENTIRE time and no one at all felt bad for him. He never touched anyone again because all I had to like do was look at him or something and he cowered away." Alexis laughed some, feeling much better with Rose there.

"Yeah, and all the nerds were coming up asking you to go out with them." Rosemary joked, dramatically.

"They were not!" Alexis laughed, shoving her gently.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 am

[[FFed to next day since EVERYONE and their grandmas are stuck!]]

Evelyn didn't know if the boys had gone out that night. She had read on Seth's Facebook status that his nose was suddenly fractured. She had a good idea of who'd done it. Why, she didn't know.

For hacking Alexis' Facebook, changing the profile picture and tying her hair to a chair? Seemed a little harsh.

Evelyn still felt nauseous when she tried to get out of bed. She checked her cell phone for the time. Ten AM. Tiffany would be over in an hour.

Evelyn gently pushed Nova aside. She'd spent the whole evening previously lying in bed letting her fever die. She didn't know where her roommate was. Right then, she didn't even care if she'd fed her dog.

She managed to get up and stumbled to her closet for an outfit. She didn't think she could go out tonight but she didn't want Tiffany's first view of her after seven months to be as a hobo.

She found a pair of comfy shorts and a tank top and threw them on with a random necklace. She pulled on a cardie over that because she felt oddly chilled, and a pair of strappy heels in case Tiffany wanted to get breakfast.

Feeling ill again, she looked around the quiet suite to distract herself somehow. Nova stirred in his sleep on her bed.

Evelyn found herself heading back to her closet, irrevocably drawn to things best left buried.

She entered her room and decided to break the silence, plugging her iPod earphones in. She hit Shuffle on her All Songs list, tucked her iTouch into her shorts pocket and pulled open her closet door.

"So hold my hand.
I'll take you everywhere.
Anywhere,
You wanna go.

The way your words keep me in a line,
I know what I'm here for.
Waking up to the green of your eyes,
It's something I'll get used to (Oh!)...
"

She pulled out the Ash Creek bag again, riffling through it for clothes she could use here. She now remembered the rest of the Masquerade Ball night and she wished she'd given her dress to her cousin.

She'd been drunk. But she hadn't forgotten.

What had he said? She could hear his voice ring through her head as clearly as if he stood right behind her like he had that night, arms around her waist. "Ev, I would never hurt you, I would never want to. You mean too much to me for me to even ever think about hurting you."

Where'd that go, James? she wondered wryly. She rummaged through the bag, finding a female pirate hat and tossing it aside. She'd gotten rid of her costume but kept this to bring to NYC. Sickness began to catch up with her again and she groaned, put away her iPod and left her closet half open to go sprawl listlessly onto her bed, spread-eagled, hair a bronze halo around her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seth had gotten up earlier than usual, seeing as he hadn't for once gone out on a Friday night. He touched his nose gingerly as he fried omelets in the tiny kitchen. The doctor had said it had just a small cartilage fracture - he'd gotten lucky that Alexis' angle had been a couple inches short of breaking his nose completely. Girl knew how to hit and he wondered how. He now had heavy gauze over the tip of his nose with a small splint/brace/whatever the hell they called it inserted underneath. He'd be able to get it taken out in a day or so but the gauze would stay.

He was definitely not getting any this weekend.

Both those girls were trouble, he reflected. He sincerely hoped his crazy roommate would snap out of the siren's spell and ditch Nova instead of using the damn dog as a continual link to the redhead. The chances of Jake giving Nova up, especially to Evelyn, were close to nil though.

Seth had previously not thought about this, but Evelyn's behavior made sense. She was seeking a damned James-replacement. Did she even like Jake for who he was at all? Or was he just a stand-in until she got over her ex? Seth figured he'd not tell Lola this - that girl would blow up like a malfunctioning geezer.

Seth updated his Facebook status from his Blackberry as he worked. He sighed to himself, frowning as he noticed the recent battle between....almost everyone?

Holy shit. I know I didn't do all this.

Apparently, Ashlee had helped. Just like him, she was a catalyst and he wondered what she was thinking putting up pictures of James and Evelyn at a time like this. She might have had a motive. She'd seemed spirited, but not insane.

Seth flipped the eggs onto two plates and popped bread into the tiny toaster before going to check on Jake. He'd gone to the doctor by himself the previous night so he didn't know if Jake had gone out or what. Seth had texted Connor a simple "can't go out" to excuse himself.

His nose ached as he inhaled. He would have pushed open Jake's door but the dorm room doors automatically locked if swung shut. So he settled for pounding on the wood. "RISE AND SHINE, UGLY!"

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40