New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 am

He blinked and then caught on. And frowned. "No. I prefer to leave the stupidity to James." He glanced at the door. "I'm gonna head out."

"Ahh, that's...tricky," Evelyn murmured, watching Nova. She silently mouthed what Jake had said. It didn't sound right. She had him repeat it. "Pase el cursor sobre? Yikes. That's long for "roll over"."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:51 am

Jake bit his lip, she was right about it being kind of long, so he figured he could try shortening it but he was thoroughly impressed that he even remembered the longer command, "I can still shorten it, I'm just surprised he remembered that. Well hold on I'll teach you, just use the words separately, rodar encima."

Jake mused for a bit, "I'll have to teach that one to him soon, but you can tell him to stand, Nova, estar." Nova barked, sticking his tongue out he stood up on his small hind legs and he smiled, going over and handing him a treat.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 am

Alexis sighed and glanced out the window. "Fine." She mumbled, before biting at her lip ring hard.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:32 am

Luke blew out a breath and turned, heading out. Right before he left, he paused for a half-second. "I'm kind of glad Ev pushed me now."

He shut the door quietly behind him and headed back home.

[[Luke to his and James' place. Yes, I'm posting there. We need more Luke/James time.]]

Evelyn smiled and got up, going over to Nova as he dropped back down on four legs, panting. "Aww, he's so adorable when he does that!" She kneeled and wrapped her arms around the puppy in a hug, planting a kiss on the top of his head. Nova barked, apparently pleased at all the attention he was getting. Evelyn straightened up and glanced at Jake questioningly. "Repeat that, s'il vous plait? I got distracted."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Jake nodded, he figured he'd leave Nova's name out this time he was sure the little guy was getting annoyed of having to perform like a trained monkey, "Its estar." Jacob repeated to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Evelyn frowned. "Estar is standing up on hind legs?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Jacob shook his head, "No it just means "stand" but it is what he's doing he's standing, well okay on his hind legs, but I do have to re-teach him roll over, speaking of roll over. I wanna go roller blading." Jake said after spotting his roller blades in the closet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Evelyn threw him a glance. "You're ADD now? Teach me this first. It's your fault, anyways."

She walked over and perched on the end of his bed, crossing her legs under her. "What else?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Jacob grinned fully, "Well that's it I think, sit,stand, come, roll over, heel... that's about it. I figured I'd teach him to jump through rings of fire when he was a little bigger though." He got a mental image of this, and he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:14 pm

"I'll need to remember those," Evelyn muttered. She went through the words Jake had said in her head. Venir and Estar were the easiest. Venir was what she'd normally use, she figured. "Write them down for me?" she said, already forgetting the others.

Damn him. I bet he's having a great time right now. At my expense.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Jacob exhaled, getting up and going to his backpack he opened it up yanking out a notebook and a pen, he sat down on the floor, his back against the wall. He wrote down the words, whistling a tune stuck in his head as he did.

Jacob tapped his pen on his notebook, and Nova walked over to him sniffing the pen, he bit down on the pen's cap trying to rip it out from Jake's hand, "Hey! Nova, basta!"

Nova growled, not listening to Jake he pulled harder at Jake tugging at him, it was a good thing Nova was a puppy, because if he had been Frankie-sized, Jake would have flown half way across the room by now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Evelyn felt no qualms about laughing at Jake's plight. Openly. She made no move off her comfortable spot on Jake's bed to help, instead, lying on her side so she'd have a better view of this. "Good dog, Nova!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 am

Alexis got up from her spot where she was glaring at random things out the window as she thought over what had just happened. Maybe Luke meant what he said- rather it was a good thing or not, by what he was meaning, she had no damned clue.

She let out a half-pissed half-drained shaky breath as she went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, rubbing at her eyes with frustration before going to her bedroom and grabbed her laptop before going back to the living room and flopped onto the couch with it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:45 am

Seth had gone out to visit some of the friends he wasn't keeping in touch with since leaving the Upper East. He came back at roughly three in the afternoon, mentally planning what he wanted to do that night.

He jogged past a cluster of girls in the lobby he knew around the campus. A cute brunette, Sierra? Sienna? gave him a wink of acknowledgment. The pretty blond standing by her frowned and Seth's blond-radar went off. He didn't know this girl.

He slowed and rounded back. Sierra/Sienna smiled at him. "Hey, Seth. In a hurry?"

Seth leaned back against the wall by the elevator, flashing a practiced smile. "Not for you, Si...." he paused, remembered he didn't really remember her name right and went on, "Who's this?"

Sierra/Sienna nodded at the blond, who was now rifling through her bag. She was roughly about 5'5, with dark eyes and a rather innocent look. She was also ignoring him.

"This is Carrie Schikovsky. Car, this is Seth, uh, a friend of mine," Sierra/Sienna introduced them. The blond finally spared him a glance and then smiled surprisingly sweetly. Not in the sugary way Seth was used to. She was genuinely smiling like she was pleased, a twinkle in her eyes.

Virgin, he concluded immediately. He smiled back at her but kept it down a notch. He didn't deal with virgins well. Too much naivete or too much clinginess or both.

Seth, more so he could score with Sierra's other hot blond friend later, stood around making polite talk with the girls.

And he found out something very interesting.

"Yeah, my friend from Seattle, she dorms here. She's been busy lately, but she showed me around the dorms the other day so I know it pretty well," Carrie said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears. "Um, you'd probably not know her, with all the freshmen."

"Try me," Seth said, rising to the challenge instantly. If there was a hot girl in this building he didn't know, he'd be pretty stunned.

"Evelyn, she goes by Ev?" Carrie said tentatively, widening her eyes at him. Seth felt his jaw drop.

"I...I know her." He ran a hand through his hair. Carrie blinked, giving him a studying glance. She was probably wondering how Evelyn would even associate with a guy like him.

If not for Jake, Evelyn probably wouldn't have.

"My other friend, Luke, is here but he doesn't dorm, I think," Carrie went on. Seth blinked.

Hadn't Connor mentioned a "Carrie" to him in relation to Luke?

Oh shit...it's her. Seth licked his dry lips and then played ignorant. "I think I might have met him once. Blond kid?"

She nodded. Seth tucked his hands in his pockets, not sure what to say to this. So he just bade the girls farewell and took off up the stairs.

Well, Luke's pretty "friend" is so close by and I never knew? This will get interesting...

He turned right down the fifth floor hallway and headed for Evelyn and Alexis' suite, knocking impatiently. He wasn't sure why he was here, just to assess the situation more than anything.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:50 am

Alexis looked up, hearing the knock faintly due to her blasting music in her earphones and plucked them out before setting her laptop on the table and got up, going over and answered the door. She frowned at seeing the annoying-silver haired menace at her door way. She shoved her hands in the pockets of her over-sized hoodie and stared at him. "Hi." She said bluntly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:56 am

"'Sup?" Seth chirped like he'd just won the lottery. He brushed past Alexis and walked over to the couch. "I think your roommate went to kill my roommate - in case you didn't hear, they're Facebook-engaged. So I figured, since Red didn't want witnesses to her homicide and since I could care less, I'd come chill elsewhere." He sat down on the couch, long legs stretched out in front of him and surveyed Alexis. "You look like monkey shit."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:06 am

"Excuse me?" Alexis narrowed her eyes and turned around to look at him after slamming the door and marched over, before flopping down in the armchair, staying AWAY from him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 am

"Fine, fine," Seth relented. "You look like a cow took a dump in your closet and the sun got in there." He grinned widely. "What happened to you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:13 am

"Fuck you Seth, I'm not in the mood." Alexis rubbed at her eyes, leaning over slightly. "I just had a Dr.Phil episode go on, which probably didn't do anything, and now you're over here telling me I look like shit, thank you soooo much. It's called lazying around clothes, you dunce."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 am

"I didn't mean your clothes," he pointed out. "I meant the whole..." Seth lifted a hand and gestured around his eyes. "Raw thing going on. You either had a hell of a hangover, or a hell of a morning." He swung his legs off the couch where he'd propped them up, and leaned forwards toward where she sat. His eyes twinkled. "So what happened? You might as well spare yourself a headache and tell me right out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:20 am

"I'm a horrible person and friend. That about sums up all that went on. Oh and me and Luke are going to "start fresh" or something. I ranted at him and he ran off. I don't care. At least maybe, he'll stop yelling at me every time he's around me." Alexis said, rubbing at her eyes still. "And yeah, my eyes hurt like hell. Why are you here? The real reason."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 am

Seth shrugged, thinking briefly back to his meeting with Carrie. But then he recalled Connor telling him Luke had sort of implied she was an Alexis-replacement.

So Seth said nothing. He wondered if Alexis knew Evelyn and Carrie were close friends. Girl drama was something he loathed, though.

So he grinned roguishly at Alexis to change the topic. "I figured I'd keep you company." He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 am

Alexis groaned and put her head in her hands. "Why fucking me..." She whined slightly, her head already pounding.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 am

Seth feigned offense. He got up and dragged a chair over to sit next to Alexis so he could bug her more easily. "Come now, you clearly don't understand the sheer awesomeness of what I'm doing here. I mean, girls would kill to be where you are right now."

He slung an arm around her like they were old pals and she didn't loath his guts.

And then he proceeded to sing:

"Will you be a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine?
Will you be a friend of mine and fool around with me?
Sexi Lexi is a friend of mine, friend of mine, friend of mine,
Sexi Lexi is a friend of mine, who fools around with me.
"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:44 am

"...I'm giving you seven seconds to move the hell away from me, Andreasis." Alexis said coldly, shooting him a look as she tried to shrug his arm off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next