New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Jake had been laughing for a good twenty minutes, he thought that this was decent enough payback since Evelyn had decided to come and hit on his co-workers when they had been extremely busy.

He was laughing, and he heard a knock on the door, figuring out that he knew who that would be. He snorted getting up off the couch and putting his laptop aside.

Jake sauntered to the door. Opening and looking down he was right to see Evelyn, he leaned in the door way. His brown eyes twinkled and he smirked, " Hola mi novia."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Luke grimaced. Alexis was standing a foot away and screaming at him. Not good.

He held up his hands, not wanting to deal with an enraged female. "I meant...okay, you say you do, but the only thing I see you do is hang around Ev's jerk of a boyfriend and his halfwit friend. Who, apparently, is just like James. What am I supposed to think?"

Evelyn didn't know what Jake had called her. All she knew was that the next second, she had put Nova down and swung her fist into Jake's jaw.

Again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 pm

"You know what- The ONLY reason I was ever nice to him was because he actually showed his nice side every once and a while. And he protected me when I needed it and he was around. He knew," Alexis paused, swallowing back a sudden ill feeling as she remembered that night. "Brett from Jail or Juvi, or something stupid like that, but he still protected me. It's not like in a MILLION years would I EVER go out with someone like that. 99% of the time that he's over, I wish I could shove something so far up his ass someone could see it coming up through his throat!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Jake hobbled back a bit, funny thing was she punched him pretty hard he'd admit that to himself but never to her, he rubbed his jaw looking down at Evelyn and decided to poke a bit more at Evelyn.

Seriously it was only a joke, she could get over it, "Wow Roja you really got me there, but I have to admit it didn't hurt nearly as bad as the first time, I think you're starting to lose your touch there, champ." Jake said sarcastically, patting her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Luke flinched - Alexis sounded like she really would do that. His stomach turned at the image. "That...uh..." He shook his head. "You know what," he stood up, "I don't see this going anywhere. Why don't we call it a day?"

Evelyn's knuckles hurt. Badly. But she sucked it up, discretely massaging her hand behind her back as she bit her tongue. Her eyes narrowed and she didn't rise to Jake's bait. "You hacked my Facebook. That's not funny. And I can't believe you would do something so lame. I mean, okay, I'd expect it from Seth. I'm already screwed over because of that stupid fake relationship! You know that!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Jake rolled his eyes at Evelyn it had seriously been a joke, he had meant no harm from it. He knew she'd be pissed but he didn't think she'd get this upset over it.

"Chill out Evelyn, it was a harmless joke. You can cancel it yourself, I was just kidding I didn't expect you to come here like a bat out of hell... actually wait yeah that part I did expect, but its a JOKE, ha ha ha." He said turning his back on her and walking to the couch, and sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

"Now YOU are the one who isn't trying, Lucas!" Alexis retorted quickly, jabbing his chest again. "I'm trying to tell you everything while you can't run off, and I'm trying to get everything off my chest and you just.. UGH!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Luke wondered if he would need a lung repair soon. His ribs were starting to hurt from all the poking. "Well, you think you can lay off the stabbing with fingernails? I think my left lung punctured."

Evelyn rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. And then paused with her finger on her Profile Editing page. Set it to what? Single?

That wold probably be the best move. It'd end this whole sick game they were playing.

She glanced up at Jake, following him inside, and shut the door behind her. She gnawed her lip, suddenly feeling uncomfortable - like she had at Sevilla. "What do I set it to?" she asked solemnly, leaning against the wall nearby. Nova sniffed Jake's shoes and then wandered into the Spaniard's room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Alexis frowned but dropped her hand to her side, where it clenched into a fist. Where was her ring? Oh yeah. In her jewelry box, where she threw it from the last time she wore it- where it also "injured" her hand. "Fine. No promises though."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Jake watched after Nova into his room, he knew that Nova wasn't still quite house broken yet, and he still enjoyed using the bathroom wherever he pleased so he followed the puppy into his room to make sure he didn't damage anymore of his clothes.

"I don't care, do whatever you want!" he shouted back to her, as he chased Nova into his closet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Luke shook his head. "Thank you." He paused, stepped away from Alexis and then said, "You know what, we could try just going back to neutral."

Evelyn glared after Jake. Asshole. Prick. Hellion dunce. Possible Lord of Doucheville, population: one.

She lifted her phone. If he was so "whatever", she'd show him what that entailed.

She made the change on her relationship status to "Widowed" and closed out Facebook. Then she pasted a smile on her face and followed after Jake, leaning in the doorway. "So, apparently, Nova doesn't follow commands anymore."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 pm

"... So we try and not fix it?" Alexis frowned, crossing her arms.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Nova walked in a little circle, and Jake mimicked his move, he looked up at Evelyn and smirked when she mentioned something about his commands, "Of course Nova is trained." Jake cleared his throat.

"Nova." The puppy widened his eyes up at Jake barking, "Sentarse." The dog barked, and responded by planting his little butt on the floor, Jake reached down and ruffled Nova's head.

"Awww good boy, yeah he's trained." Jake grinned at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Luke sighed. "Didn't we just sit through an hour of therapy session?"

Evelyn's jaw dropped. She glanced from Nova to Jake and her eyes narrowed. "Are you freaking...." She inhaled, went over and punched him again. "YOU ARE SUCH A TURD!!!!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 pm

"Oh come on.." Alexis groaned and flopped back down in her seat, before resting her forehead in her hands, taking a deep breath.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Jake burst out laughing, he knew that if Evelyn had the chance she probably would have trained Nova in French or something like that to get back at him for whatever stupid thing he was doing.

"Hey he's just as much as my dog as he is yours. I found him, and you cheated me out by naming him. So I figured I'd help out by training him." Jake added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 am

Luke threw up his hands "What? I said we'd go back to neutral. Start over or some shit."

Evelyn wanted to stomp her foot. And then punch him again. But then she stopped to actually consider this situation and her lips twitched. This guy just got crazier every time she saw him. "So what, I have to learn Spanish to talk to my dog?" She was trying not to grin but she did honestly feel like laughing. She should've trained Nova in French. Should have.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:20 am

"Because you're still being cold, Lucas!"Alexis retorted.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 am

Jacob nodded, not that Spanish was so difficult to learn either, "Hey it isn't so bad, just roll your r's and what not and you'll be good. He actually picked up on it pretty fast, Do you want to try?" Jake asked her, hoping this would take her mind off the whole "engaged" status on Facebook.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 am

Luke sighed and turned back around. His eye twitched. He felt more amused now than annoyed. "What do you expect me to do, prance around singing about gleeful reunions?"

Evelyn looked down at Nova. She could just imagine herself standing in the street yelling cluelessly at him in Spanish while he ignored her and chased his own tail. She pulled a face and looked back up at Jake. "Je tu deteste. Fine. Teach me what you trained him to respond to." She narrowed her green eyes up at him. "And nothing else but what you taught him. I don't want to be accidentally waxing poetry about how amazingly hot you are." She wouldn't put it past this bastard to do just that.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 am

Alexis choked on a instinctive snappy reply as she was expecting one from him and paused, blinking as she stared at him before biting her bottom lip hard, making noises of obviously hiding laughter.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 am

Jake smirked, he figured it would be so easy to slide in something about how hot he was, but he figured he'd teach her a couple of commands first before throwing in a few curve balls, since she really wouldn't have the slightest idea.

"Okay well since he's already sitting, I'll teach you how to tell him to come over to you." He pointed out to the puppy who sat on the floor chewing at his tail.

Jacob walked across to one side of his room, and he said the command, "Nova, venir."

Nova stood up on all four legs, and trotted over to Jake and sitting beside him, "There. See, its very easy." Jacob gave the dog a quick pat on the head as a reward, and he reminded himself to get the dog treats from the kitchen, so Nova would respond better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 am

"What?" Luke asked Alexis, baffled. He lowered his hands.

Evelyn moved over and sat down on the end of Jake's bed so she was in a slightly different direction. She cleared her throat. "All right. venir, Nova."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 am

"... Can I video tape it for Facebook if you do?" Alexis asked, not able to hold back the urge.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 am

Nova's ears twitched at Evelyn's voice, he turned around and walked across the room over to Evelyn and nudging his nose at her foot, barking.

Jake smiled, he was impressed she wasn't too bad at learning Spanish, "Not bad Roja, I'm gonna go his treats really quick, then I'll teach you something else."

Jacob came back from the kitchen with a box of dog treats, Nova yipped, wagging his tail excitedly, detecting that he knew Jacob had brought him treats. He laughed lightly and he took a treat out of the box.

"Okay here something fun, I'm actually hoping he learned this one because he was being a bit stubborn about it earlier. Nova, pase el cursor sobre.'' He watched the dog, at first Nova looked as if he had been thinking about what he had to do, like it was something difficult, but it was rolling over, but Jake didn't want to push him.

Nova bent down two of his legs, and then rolled over, landing back on all fours, "Yes! Whoo good boy!" Jacob exclaimed, kneeling down giving Nova a treat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next