New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:28 pm

"...Black or white." Alexis mused, looking at her raising her eyebrow. "Any thoughts on which?"

"Yeah yeah, man." Connor smirked, shoving Seth slightly. "It was still awesome. I wanna do it again sometime, most definitely."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Evelyn thought, attempting to practice walking in heels. "Lacy red?" she suggested wiht a devilish grin.

Nova yipped somewhere.

Seth shoved him back, nodding. "Hell yeah. Ooh, and your cousin is so kinky. I hate to say this but she was all over me earlier."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am

"Nova says yes to that."She laughed, shaking her head and thought on it. "Mm, red it is. I'm gonna go change real quick because I still have my make up and hair to do." Alexis said, getting up and went to her room, shutting the door behind her.

"...Dude. What, you got the hots for my cuz'?" Connor raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms while giving off that protective brother like look.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 am

Evelyn glanced aorund when her phone began to ring. She headed to her room and answered it while stripping off her party outfit and slipping back into jeans and her black tank and white overshirt.

"Hey Ash!" She listened for a bit. Then she hung up, yawned and grabbed her black bag, shoving on her boots again and stretching tiredly. She went back to the living room.

"Lex, I gotta go for a bit. Probably half an hour if I'm lucky. Promised ash I'd go shopping iwth her."

She kissed Nova's head and headed out to meet up with Ashlee.

Seht snorted. "Aww, are you adorable? Relax, I'm not jerk enough to toy with her after all that shit that went down. But hey, you were hitting on a cute girl of your own so I'm allowed to have my fun."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

Alexis shouted a bye before pulling her skirt on, huffing at the tightness against her and slipped on her bra. She messed with the straps a little and then pulled on her top, zipping it up just a little tiny bit more then half way and then reached over, grabbing her heels and slipped them on. She stumbled and wiggled a little on the height of the heel before grabbing her belt and put it on.

She pulled her hair back to do her make up and slowly walked to the bathroom, careful of her heels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Whatever, dude. She'd kick your ass anyway and like.. castrate you on spot." Connor smirked and rolled his eyes, while he stretched lazily.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 am

Seth decided to test Connor's patience. As they reached Connor's suite, he said, "Well, it's not like Red wouldn't do worse to you. So if you're planning on doing her or whatever, don't even bother."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

"I could give it a chance." Connor said sarcastically as he took out his keycard and unlocked the door. "And you- shouldn't even bother with Lex either."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am

Seth snorted. "Lex is already in some stupid love triangle. Don't dare mess with that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:29 am

"Hey Ev I realized that I misjudged how long I'd be in class for and um.. I'm around campus and was thinking could I just borrow an outfit from you?" Ashlee asked walking out of the lecture hall onto campus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:31 am

Evelyn: replied onto her phone, "Yeah, that's a good idea. Um...come over. I'm waiting out front of the building."

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:39 am

"No she's not dude. Lucas' done gone and forgot about her and went off with some.. Carrie girl. You didn't see it on FB?" Connor asked, waving him in as he headed into his dorm.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am

Seth shook his head. Say what? First that Ashlee girl and nwo some Carrie? Luke worked fast.

He followed Connor and sat down on the couch without waiting for invitation. "Seriously? Wow, he looked like one of those naive, nice guy types I hate."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 am

"On my way." Ashlee said hanginh up and approaching the dorms.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 am

"Dude- seriously, log onto facebook and look. You should see the comments." Connor rolled his eyes, flopping onto his couch. "I punched him for it too."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 am

Seth's blue eyes widened and he smacked Connor's shoulder approvingly. "Sweet. That kid's a douche. Seriously, if he wasn't into her, he should have just told her...although, I can say I'm guilty of being a bit reckless myself sometimes," he finished guiltily. He idly wondered how Jake was faring and sent him a quick text.

Wazzup, guy? He wondered if Evelyn had brought Nova over. Jake and Lucifer alone all morning in one place weren't a good thing.

Evelyn met up with Ashlee and they headed back upstairs. Evelyn unlocked the suite door and then used her keycard to access her room. "Hey, I'm back." She popped her head into Alexis' room next door. "Ash is with me. We'll just use one of my outfits since we have an hour and a half left."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:01 am

"Uh.. alright." Alexis said, looking away from doing her make up and over at Evelyn. "Just shut my door behind you, please."

Connor rolled his eyes. "I am too dude, but he was suppose to be her FRIEND."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 am

Ashlee waved at Alexis and followed Evelyn into her room, sitting on her bed crossing her legs.

"Alright Ev, make me beautiful although I already am." She grinned.

Nova's ears perked up as he heard the voice of someone else come in, he panted trotting over to Evelyn's room, he yelped hopping onto Evelyn's bed next to Ashlee.

"Oh my god! Is this the puppy? He's so cute!" She said petting him affectionately behind the ears like she would with Rocket.

Jake's head dangled off the couch as he had himself propped upside down glaring at Lucifer from across the room.

He felt his phone buzz pulling out he read the text from Seth and replied.

hangin upside down, havin a staring contest w/ Luce? Que pasa?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 am

Evelyn smiled fondly down at the dog. Then she pulled open her closet doors and began throwing out a black and white blouse and then a pink and black one. And then paused, not able to find anything to go with. She held up a black and gold cardi-vest and sighed. Then she picked out a white denim vest with metallic studs on the shoulders.

She glanced at Ashlee's outfit for inspiration. Ashlee was wearing beige. Evelyn gnawed at her lip and then shoved aside the clothes on the floor of her closet, heading for the very back where a dress hung in wrapping. She hadn't worn this yet.

She pulled it out. It was warm light brown, a comfy shade and of course....leather.

She paired it with the vest and added her favorite white and brown studded heels. Then the other stuff came easily, a vintage charm necklace in gold, white studded wristbands and light makeup. She added a tiny white clutch - her only white clutch, sicne she usually preferred black. She laid it all out in formation on the bed beside Ashlee and the puppy. "There!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seht frowned. "Yeah but if you begin dating, you're not really friends." He glanced down at his phone and replied, "Leave the poor beast alone. What've you been doing?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 am

Ashlee gave the outfit an apperciative once over and squeaked, "I love it. Thank you!" She said giving Evelyn a quick hug.

"Its cute, dang I need to get ready!" She said realizing she was running behind.

"You don't mind if I get ready here do you? I'll try and not hog anything for too long." She asked.

Jake snorted reading Seth's message and propped himself to sit upright instead he fell on the floor., ending his staring match with Luce, and cursing as he just decided to sit still.

sat around, got bored so i went running for a bit. Lo stopped by and gave me candy Very Happy and I just fell off the couch D: how bout u?

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 am

"Yeah but that's not entirely the point.. I just feel like he shoulda gave her a reason at least." Connor sighed, scratching at his had. "Inside of leaving her high and dry."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 am

Seth glanced up from his phone. "I guess. This is like a lesson for all of us, huh?"

He typed back to Jake: Ran arnd FAO dresd as mutant Barney Very Happy

Evelyn shook her head. "Straightener's on the dresser. I'm using the curler if you want it later. You can have hte bathroom first. I'll finish my makeup...or start it."

She had an hour left, she realized in dismay. This was going to be tricky. "Where's Danny picking you up? Here?" she asked, applying rosy foundation to her face.

She followed it with a thin like of black liner to her eyelids and then followed it with dusted silver, grey and a streak of blue to match the crystals in her necklace. Glittery blush went on her cheeks and she underlined the bottom of her eye with a turquoise shadow and then redid her liner again and finished it with glossy lip-juice while Ashlee changed. The curling took about half an hour in itself and she bugged Alexis into helping her.

Then she swapped places with Ashlee and changed into the leather skirt and lacy black bustier top. She slid on her heels, pulled the cross necklace over her head and added the two-finger ring on with the rest of her accessories. She threw her phone and wallet into her black clutch and was ready. "Lex, are you done?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:19 am

"I guess so."

Alexis threw her iPhone, lipstick and wallet into her black leg strap before strapping it on as she stepped out of her room. Her hair was quite straight, but had volume as it shape around her facial features and fell down to the middle of her back, her highlights standing out. But not as much as her red lacey bra under her white zip up top. "Ready!" She grinned, going over and grabbing her leather jacket, putting it over her arm.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:37 am

Ashlee had curled her hair into loose waves, cascading down her back, her bangs usually above her eyebrows were styled to the side.
She lined her eyes with black liner, and threw on a shimmery nude shadow on her eyes.

She threw her Blackberry into the white clutch and looked at both of the girls as the towered over her, in their revealing outfits.

"Danny said he'd meet us in five and--" Ashlee stopped her statement. Her mouth fell open at Alexis and Evelyn.

She almost felt like a nun compared to what they had on.

"Are you two attempting to stop the heart of every boy in the room, at that party?" She said looking up at the two modelesque girls.

Jake's eyes widened curiously, he wasn't sure he wanted to know what happened, looking at the time he figured he should get ready.

...fill me in later. I'm gonna get ready, see ya!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:42 am

Seth got up and decided he'd better get changed. "See you in the lobby in ten Connard," he announced and headed next door.

He unlocked the door and entered, heading for his room after scratching Lucifer's head. "Yo, Sal. You ready?" he asked, heading for the shower with a bundle of clothes in his arm.

Evelyn grinned abashedly at Ashlee. "More or less. Trust me, this won't happen again though." She pulled her leather choker out of her bag and handed it to Alexis. "Tie it on, please?"

She had to drop Nova off somewhere...oh shit.

Jake had said he'd take him to Brooklyn. She didn't want to see Jake tonight. No tlike this...

She swallowed. She'd wear her trench coat. It was decent and would hide pretty much everything if she buttoned it up. "Um, we have to drop Nova at Jake's, Lex. I was supposed to earlier so he could take Nova to his parents'. No one else cna watch him...unless we leave him with Lucifer. That's kind of dangerous."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 am

"That's fine." Alexis shrugged, tying on Evelyn's choker for her and then stepped away once it was on. "There ya' go." She said, and reached down, adjusting the chain on her belt and shot Ashlee a brief devious grin. "That's part of the plan." She said before messing with her tongue ring a little.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next