New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Evelyn roled her eyes. Like hell she'd be talking to Connor. She'd go out of her way to avoid him, in fact. She already had Jake, Rachel, Seth and James bitching at her.

"Definitely not Connor," she corrected Alexis, sitting down beside her and tucking one leg underneath her. The other dangled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm

"Or anyone." Alexis repeated again before tugging at her hair as she hesitatingly spoke up again. "Connor went to rehab for a .. drug addiction when he was about 16." Alexis said, licking her lips. "He used to smoke a lot of weed, went to acid and something else that I can't remember, but thankfully never got into the heavy stuff like Meth and coke and stuff. But what he was doing was bad enough that he needed help. Because he was high almost all the time, and getting in A LOT of trouble. His mom gotta beat him once for it because he stole from her, and that's when she found out what he was doing."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Evelyn swallowed. There went that whole "good guy for Ash" thought. "I see," she murmured. "But I guess it's better that he's clean and bad-tempered than high off his ass, right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:40 pm

"So much better." Alexis said with a sigh as she tucked her legs under her. "He might be a bad tempered ass but he WILL help anyone if they are in trouble and need it. Even if he dislikes the person. And he can be rather understanding and sweet.. he's just.. got some issues he's still gotta work through."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Evelyn pulled a face. "I sense some major awkwardness in the future." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, undoing her ponytail that she'd slipped on after Nova drooled on her hair. "So, um...while we were looking for you, we had an interesting conversation, Connor and I. The last civil work he's said to me. About Lucas."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Alexis tensed and looked towards the living room window. "..Yeah?"She said quietly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Evelyn gnawed her lower lip, mindful of its bleeding. She rubbed her bruised hand absently, gauging Alexis' expression. "Mmhm. He, um, mentioned you two were having issues. What's that about?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Alexis shrugged slightly, messing with the snag in her jeans. "Honestly?... I really don't know. He was.. I.." Alexis let out a breath and leaned back against the couch, closing her eyes. "After ...everything went .. down. I called him about our date and he just kinda.. keep wanting to get off the phone me. Any other time I would have believed he was just busy but it was his tone, ya know? Like.. he just didn't wanna talk to me... and then he never called back about our date like he said he would and then the next time I saw him, Ash had her arms around his waist and he hardly even talked to me- or looked at me for that much. But... whatever. I can't blame him.." Alexis shrugged, picking at the snag in her jeans again.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm

A million thoughts went through Evelyn`s head, half of them focused on Alexis. Ashlee?! What the hell? She doesn't see Luke that way at all! At least, she says she doesn't!

She shook her head. Why would Ashlee have her arms around Luke? Why wouldn't she? They were really close friends.

"Lex, they're best friends. Have been for ages," she said consolingly. "I doubt Ash had anything to do with his behaviour. In fact, just the other night, we were talking about her asking Connor out - " Evelyn reflected that she maybe should have skipped that part out - "and Ash said that she didn't see Luke as anything more than a friend at all.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:16 pm

"And what if HE doesn't see her like "just friends", Evelyn? I mean.. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but you've gotta think about how much a person lies when they say that and make stuff up..." Alexis said, facing out yet another problem. Lies.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Evelyn felt her face burn. So she was lying too and they both knew it. Thing was, exactly how much was a lie any longer? Sure, she wasn't really going out with Jake at all. She couldn't outright say she loathed him because that would be a lie too.

She focused on Luke for now though.

"I guess I see what you mean. But Luke...." She shifted her position, letting her leg swing down to the floor, "He's...I don't know, he's always been kind of unpredictable. But I do honestly think he wouldn't change his mind about you that easily. Did anything happen that might tick him off?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:25 pm

"Not that I know of- and whatever could have happened I wish he'd just tell me. Because I honestly have tried to do anything..." Alexis said quietly, pulling her legs up against her chest instead and wrapped her arms around them, laying her head against her knees. "...Hey Ev?"She spoke up after a moment.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Evelyn was mentally going through any interaction she'd had with Luke the past week for a clue. She jerked her head around, green eyes clouded. "Yeah?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 pm

"You were right." Alexis said, hesitation in her voice, as she closed her eyes, wanting to sleep now.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Evelyn blinked, tilting her head. "Right? About?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 pm

"What you said. About Luke running away. I come with to much trouble- obviously." Alexis smirked, meaning last night and such.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Evelyn smirked. "Obviously," she quipped, pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. "I don't think this had anything to do with you, though. I mean, as far as I'm aware, at least. Why don't we ask?"

She grinned devilishly and pulled out her phone, hitting speed dial #2.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Alexis swallowed, her face dropping a little. She was slightly afraid of the blunt answer that could happen.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Evelyn heard three rings before her blond quarry picked up. "Hey, Lyn," he greeted her cheerfully. Clearly unsuspecting she was about to give him a bomb-blast interrogation.

"Lucas," she replied in greeting. She glanced at a wide-eyed Alexis. "You have a minute?" Without waiting, she went on. "Good, this won't take long."

"Um," he began, sounding a bit nervous.

Evelyn speedrolled over his soft voice. "What the hell is going on with you and Lex?"

There was a momentary silence on the other end. Evelyn frowned as he replied and then rolled her eyes. "You're shitting me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Alexis swallowed, eying Evelyn nervously. "What's he saying?"She whispered.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Evelyn sighed and then hung up. "He said he was entering class. And he wasn't lying. He does have a morning class, I think."

She sat back, leaning over the edge of the couch and picked up her laptop where she'd stowed it underfoot, flipping the lid up and logging in. "We'll catch him though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:41 pm

"Oh..."Alexis said, a little disappointed but laid back anyway, her head starting to hurt. She leaned it against Evelyn's shoulder, closing her eyes again. "Sorry if I fall asleep."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Evelyn smiled down at her and stayed still, clicking onto her Facebook. She wondered how Jake was faring on his own. She doubted he was in any mood to talk ot her though and she sighed.

Either Jake had really bad luck or she was destined to make the guy hate her guts forever. She was betting on the latter.

She plugged her iPod earphones into the laptop and turned on her iTunes, humming softly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 am

[[FF to ten AM]]

Evelyn had lain Alexis down and covered her with a blanket, propping her head up iwth a pillow. She slipped into comfy flats and picked up her backpack, tugging down the hem of her long shirt. She felt somewhat down for unexplainable reasons so she left her hair down in hopes it would make her feel better.

Ashlee would probably be wondering what sort f dysfunctional relationship she was in that allowed her to get away with openly hitting on guys. Maybe she could say it was an inexclusive relationship?

To be honest, Evleyn decided, as she punched the button of the lift, she didn't give a shit what James or Rachel thought of her open relationship with Jake. She'd fend off Ashlee's questions somehow.

The doors dinged open and Evelyn headed down to the lobby. When she stepped out, she nearly ran into a tall, brown-haired boy.

"Morning to you too," Seth commented, stepping aside. Evelyn shrugged, not feeling up to talking to him. Seth glanced curiously at her hand as she went by, but understanding lit his blue eyes.

"Aw, shit, I'm sorry. Luce is defensive."

Evelyn didn't have the energy to argue so she just shrugged and walked out of the lobby, headed for the building where all Law classes took place.

[[Evelyn to School Days]]

Seth cast a weirded-out look after her and then headed upstairs in the elevator. He walked down the hallway to his suite and opened the door. "Hey Sal. You alive?" He glanced around the living room and then headed for Jake's bedroom.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 am

Jake was literally about to go insane, he felt real bad for Nova now understanding that being stuck inside all day is probably the worst thing ever, he heard Seth come into the dorm, he was angry still but most of it had worn off, and now it was just mild annoyance.

"Barely, how is the outside world?" Jake asked.

He read Rachel's comment on his recently changed status that him and Evelyn had agreed on, he could care less this whole thing was bugging him anyway, and on top of being stuck in the house all day, Luce attacking him. How is it that without even going outside he had managed to already be in a sour mood, all before lunch time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next