New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 am

Seth pulled off his overshirt, dropping it onto Jake's bed where the Spaniard was sprawled with his laptop. "Eh, I got kicked out of class because my phone kept going off. I snuck back in and found Sin three seats down. Some Asian chick punched me."

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "What happened to you and Red? Last I checked, all was disgustingly mellow with you two."

He pulled a face and didn't add, too fucking mellow to be fake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 am

Jake shrugged, "She wants to flirt with my manager or something, and her best friend doesn't know so she wanted to be in an "open" relationship. I don't care, I just wish Rachel wouldn't make it into some fucking circus, its fake."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 am

Seth sat down on the end of Jake's bed and watched him frown at his screen. "Are you serious? Let me guess, that douche Eric?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 am

"Yeah Eric, whatever he's cool I don't care, we're ending this in a couple of days anyway so its no big deal." Jake said flatly, frustrated with his laptop he didn't want to keep talking to Evelyn, he just wanted to sleep or do something to make him forget he was on lock down because Seth was being his dad.

Evelyn
I'm not talking about that
you know what, nvm
is amused

1:47amMe
Good to know you're enjoying drama. I have a headache I'l talk to you later

1:48amEvelyn
Funny, usually it's you giving me one
I'm trying ot be positive adn you get a headache?

1:49amMe
I really don't feel like being positive, I'm concussed stuck in my room with a demon cat, and a bitch of an ex attacking me. So excuse me if I'm not enjoying myself as much as you are.

1:49amEvelyn
smiles Aw, Jake, learn to deal with it.
Look at Jame,s he's trying isn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 am

Seth watched Jake get increasingly frustrated and sighed. "Okay, so um, I grabbed some sushi on hte way home for you. I left it on the table," he offered carefully. What was wrong with Jake? Aside from being cooped inside two hours. That wasn't such a big deal.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 am

Jake grit his teeth closing the screen of his laptop, "Thanks dude, I'm starving." He said getting up leaving his laptop on the bed and going to help himself to sushi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 am

Seth waited till Jake was out of the room before flipping open Jake's laptop and hitting the keys he'd seen Jake's fingers hit to log in. He pulled up the web browser.

Jake was on Facebook. No big. His chat with Evelyn...

Seth blinked. What the fuck was that girl on?

2:52amMe
Good for your ex.
2:52amEvelyn
I know
I think I should reward him for that.
2:53amMe
Whoo
2:53amEvelyn
Don't you sound excited.
2:53amMe
WHOO FUCKIN HOO!
There
Excited enough for you?
2:53amEvelyn
No.

Seth bit his lip and then shut the laptop. Why was Jake so damned upset over this? Maybe something else happened.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 am

Jake was on his phone eating sushi in the kitchen, he had to admit "nice Evelyn" was kind of freaking him out, and not to mention he was kind of getting a kick out of how James was making a big deal out of this so he went along with it although he wasn't really used to this he decided to kind of humor James in his nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 am

Seth was getting a head start on his homework for the first time in college. He stretched out on his bed, lazily flicking through his textbook and occasionally signing into FB so he could keep track of the whole drama. He didn't really get why it was such a huge deal. So she wasn't bitchy for one day. Big whoops.

Lucifer purred and followed the scent of sushi to the kitchen, staring up at Jake. Nova was lying on the couch and the cat ignored this.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 am

((some sort of thingy up here...))

Connor laid back against his couch, one hand petting Frankie's head as he dialed up Luke, before putting the phone up to his ear adn listening to the ringing.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:38 am

Jake heard Lucifer waltz into the kitchen while he ate, he looked at Nova who had sprawled out on the couch only to turn away, not out of fear but he could have sworn the dog looked frustrated.

Not that Jake blamed him. He looked down at the silver feline sneering, of course he was civil when he wanted food.

Jake took a couple pieces of sushi and set them on the ground for the cat, he didn't like him but he wasn't going to let him starve.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 am

Luke was browsing through the bookstore on campus when he answered his phone. "'Sup, Connor?" He reached up and pulled a book off a high shelf, handing it to a girl nearby after her sixth failed attempt at reaching it. She smiled, dimpling and Luke had a queer sense of deja vu.

Where had he seen her before?

Seth walked into the living room to the unusual sight of Jake feeding Lucifer. He nearly tripped over his own feet. "Um," he began, watching Lucifer swallow down sushi at astounding speeds, "I'm gonna go out for a bit. Do you want anything?" He felt a spasm of guilt but he really had made a promise to a friend he'd hang with them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 am

Jake didn't feel like finishing the rest of the sushi, so he set it down for Lucifer.

He thought for a moment and nothing in particular came to mind, "Nah, not really if I think of anything I'll text you."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 am

"Hey man- I wanted to ask you and James a huuuuge favor..." Connor said, looking at Frankie and laying next to him, hugging him close.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 am

Seth nodded. He grabbed his wallet and keys from the counter and gave Lucifer one last scratch behind the ear before rinsing his hands and heading outside. He pulled out his phone on a whim and texted a simple "what u up to?" to James as he hit the elevator call button, waving to a few neighbours.

Lucifer went back to finishing the sushi, meowing lazily as his eyes flicked to Nova.

Luke raised an eyebrow, forgetting Connor couldn't see him. "Yeah?" he asked, tucking hsi textbook under his arm and heading for check-out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:50 am

"Do you think you could watch my rottweiler Frankie for a while? Just till the dorm security stops looking for him." Connor said, scratched under Frankie's collar, making the dog pant and tilt his head in pleasure.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 am

Luke frowned. "Frankie?" He blinked. Then, "When'd you get a dog?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 am

"Yesterday lateeeee last night."Connor said, closing his eyes. "He got in a fight with Seth's fuckin' cat Lucifer and people reported the animals and he's to huge to hide like you can a cat."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:29 am

Luke blinked, trying to absorb this. "Oh....sure, I guess. You want me to swing by, get him out or what? Are we lowering him out the window?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:08 am

Luke had ended his conversation with Connor and was now headed for the dorms to pick up Frankie. He ran into Evelyn in the lobby as they both got on the elevator.

"Hey," she greeted him with a dismal grimace that Luke thought might be a smile if he tilted his heard just so.

He punched the button for floor 5, slinging an arm around her. "What's wrong?"

Evelyn pulled a face and then opened her mouth. Then closed it. "Ugh, nothing. Just kind of wishing I'd never come to the city."

Luke frowned as the elevator began to rise. "What? Why?" he paused and added, "Is this about James again? Or your not-budding romance with that Spanish tool?" He still couldn't tell why, but Jake and Seth still struck bad vibes with him. He was grateful Evelyn might potentially be ending it with Jake.

Evelyn shuffled her feet and then looked up at the display, clearly stalling. "All of the above? And then some."

Luke gnawed his lip, wondering exactly what Connor had been on about earlier. He opened his mouth to ask when she said, "And Connard was bullshitting."

"Who?" Luke asked, confused.

"Connard," she replied smoothly. "French for asshole. I reserved it for Ja - um, someone else but it suits Connor better, don't you think?"

Luke frowned. He'd always thought Connor was an okay guy. "Um, it does?"

She shrugged, looking inexplicably mulish as she said, "Yeah, just drop it. Okay?"

Luke pulled his arm away, surprised, and shrugged. He knew better than to test her. He was never going to figure out girls and their mood swings. She'd been fine earlier. And as far as he could tell, no one had done anything to piss her off, except maybe Connor.

The rest of the slow ride was silent. Evelyn stepped quickly out onto the fifth floor and headed one way while Luke went the other. He knocked on Connor's apartment door, knowing Connor would be back from his walk by then.

Evelyn entered her suite and tore her jacket off irritably, flinging it onto the couch. Her insides were burning in anger. Tuesday couldn't come fast enough. She wandered into Alexis' room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 am

Connor got up looking away from the show playing on his laptop as he went over and answered his door. He was filled with utter amusement from Evelyn and yet pissed at Luke. He frowned, and crossed his arms. "...Hey."

Alexis felt her stomach boiling with a lot of mixed emotions as she sat at the desk in her room. She contemplated throwing her laptop out the window at that point, going to that Oriana chick, and asking her how to become a careless, heartless bitch.

Even as sickening as that sounded, she felt like even that would be a breather. She had to admit, she had seen it coming though, same thing had happened with Tiffany and Ashlee. Why was she any different? Wasn't like they were committed... but it still hurt.

And she would have still liked to know the reason why he just dropped her. Was she THAT unlikable and boring? She gritted her teeth, staring at her computer screen as it was on facebook, cloaked from the chat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

Luke blinked, but he had kind of expected the cold welcome. "Um," he scratched the back of his head. "Hey. Came to relieve you of Frankie. But I have no idea how to get him out."

Evelyn walked into Alexis' room and leaned against her desk, giving Alexis a curious glance. She glanced at the laptop's screen and then made the connection.

Carrie, Luke had said. Carrie Schikovsky? When had that happened? Luke had always found her kind of annoying. Like an extra sister, he'd said, back in Seattle.

Evelyn shook her head, running her fingers through her tousled hair and messing it up further. She figured Alexis needed her more than she needed Alexis right then.

She pushed herself off the desk and stood behind Alexis, giving her shoulders a hug and resting her chin on the top of Alexis' head. "Forget him, hun. Come with me and Ash tomorrow night and we'll snag us some cute guys who don't know anything about us. Best way to move past all this shit is to move on."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 am

Connor whistled, glaring all the while at Luke. A struggling noise, a loud thunk and them tramples of large rushed foot steps sounded in the room till Frankie came into sight by Connor. He panted and barked.

Connor reached down, petting his head and telling him to hush. "I dunno if I want him to go now. He might get dropped for some other dog."

Alexis closed her eyes, letting out a breath. Why'd she care so much? She mused over this, putting her hands on Evelyn's arms. "Doesn't matter... I saw it coming anyway." Alexis said quietly, before opening her eyes. "I'm kinda scared to go partying, to be honest."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 am

Luke bit the inside of his cheek. He was surprised Connor hadn't taken a swing at him yet. He knew how James functioned when it came to Haley, his younger cousin. And hell, Luke had a little sister at a very dangerous age himself.

He stood his ground for now, though, unable to explain himself. "He might get caught by security."

What am I doing? God knows,, because I sure as hell don't.

Evelyn gnawed her lip and gave her roommate a squeeze. "I know you're having a bad time dealing with everything," she skipped out Brett's name, "but you don't want time to mull over it. And I promise you, seeing as I don't get drunk and pass out, that I'll be with you at all times. And we'll only go for the guys that don't give off creep vibes. Heck, I'll even stay away from Trevor if we see him!" she added with a grin, patting Alexis' cheek.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 am

Alexis gave a half hearted laugh at that. She was biting back more tears, from mostly being sick from everything at the moment. "I swear, we should just become lesbian's, Ev."She joked, reaching up and wiping away the wetness of her eyes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Suppose it'd be better then being dropped and hurt." Connor said calmly and turned, going into his dorm and grabbed Frankie leash before going back to him and crouched down, buckling it to the loop on his collar. "Though- if he was, something tells me there would be others to help him through that, as they've had the same pain, right?" Connor said, an icy tone in his voice now as he shoved the leash into Luke's hands.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next