New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Evelyn exhaled heavily, cooling herself down out of her spiel. She finished her juice and turned to rinse off her glass. The running water broke the silence gently.

Her brain kept turning over everything she'd just said. She wasn't being as fair as she could be. But she was sick of always being stereotyped and blamed for being the root of all evil. She was fine without disloyal friends bringing her down. Hell, she'd never been all that social, anyways.

She put the glass away and wiped her hands on a kitchen towel, checking the overhead clock. She had to get going in a few.

She realized she hadn't cleared up that whole video rumor with Alexis. But she didn't think it would make a difference. And since Alexis and James were now friendly, she didn't want James finding out it had been nothing but a mistake. So she said nothing, going to her room and fetching the boots she'd planned to wear to class. She laced them up and then swiftly put on some mascara and lipstick. She grabbed a black bag that didn't smell of puppy, shoved her note pad and netbook in there, and walked back out into the living room after running a brush through her hair.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:37 pm

"...By the way. You're right. James is a prick." Alexis said as she stood up, grabbing her guitar with her good hand. "So.. I am glad you're not with him anymore."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Evelyn froze in her tracks. And then instantly hated herself for it. James' name was like one of those steel traps she couldn't seem to learn to dodge, a magnetic steel trap. She bit her lip again and glanced at Alexis. "Welcome to the light. How'd you find out?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:44 pm

"As he took me home because it was dark and I didn't want to walk home alone," Alexis stopped there with that, knowing Evelyn was smart enough to figure out why. "I was stupid enough to ask him about Luke and he was stupid enough to say he was fine, and that it was about time he stopped letting everyone walk all over him. When I told him, sure, but the way he's DOING it? He basically said, it's better to fuck over the person before they fuck YOU over."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Evelyn tried to keep track of the different "he"'s. "James....said it was better to...?" she asked tentatively, hitching her bag up to her chest and clamping her arms around it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 pm

"..Sorry." Alexis sighed, closing her eyes and forced herself to calm down from her emotional high still. "James said Luke was fine the way he was now and it was about time that Luke stopped letting people walk all over him. When I told James, sure, but the way Luke's going about it? James basically said, it's better to fuck over the person before they fuck yourself over."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Evelyn tried not to flinch. She had a sudden vivid image of James saying all this. She wondered what he was talking about. Luke? Or her? "Well...that's....stupid," she managed to say. "Luke wasn't being walked over. He was a sweet guy who got along with everyone and played peacemaker. That isn't being walked over."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

"I know. He's been around James to long, I think. Because apparently in James' eyes that was being walked over." Alexis frowned, picking at some skin on her knuckles before grabbing her ring.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 pm

"James is a douche," the redhead replied with relish, pulling her hair up into a low ponytail. "Honestly, Luke needs some nice-guy friends. Or a punch in the face." She smirked when she remembered he'd just had that. "I guess he needs to just wake the hell up and realize he's not giving good reason behind his actions."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

"I'd give it a shot if I KNEW the whole reason..." Alexis murmured quietly. "... I left a good bruise on him, and I think he was bleeding." Alexis cringed, gnawing at her bottom lip as she glanced at Evelyn. "Wish I had done that to James instead."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Evelyn pulled a face. "I've imagined punching him a good few times myself. Never got around to it. I think I hit Jake more times than I ever did James." She shifted on her feet. "Maybe you should sit Lucas down and just have it out in one shot. If he won't listen, tie him up or something. Like Seth at FAO."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 pm

"Yeah but I honestly think I need HELP with that one. I can't, very badly let me add, seduce him into a hula-hoop and jump rope hold, Evelyn." Alexis smirked faintly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Evelyn grimaced, remembering their trip. That seemed so long ago with all the crazy drama. "Wish we'd stayed at FAO," she muttered softly. "Even if your cousin is an ass. I'd take his smug attitude over this drama any day."

She wondered how this weird attitude of Luke's could be changed. She honestly didn't think he'd talk to her. He'd been running lately.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

"Me too.. hands down." Alexis said in agreement as she rubbed at set her guitar back down, as it was getting heavy. "Connor and Seth might be both douches but at least they know how to kid around."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Evelyn grimaced. She and Alexis needed a round of Seth/Connor idiocy very soon. Before the rotten men in their lives put them into chronic depression.

She sighed and shifted on her feet again, hitching her bag up. "You want to be friends with him again?"

Seth had woken after a short nap. Rather, his cat had leaped onto his sleeping head and pawed his ear bloody.

"God damn feline," he swore, shoving Lucifer off and stumbling out of bed. He rinsed his ear with cold water in the bathroom and then changed because his clothes were all sleep-wrinkled.

Lucifer stared at him when he emerged. The cat meowed and then hissed when soft barking came through the wall from Connor's suite. This was a normal occurrence.

Lucifer sprinting under the couch was also fairly normal. He puffed up like an indignant feather duster. Seth snickered and then went next door, pounding on Connor's door. "Yo, Simmons!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:55 pm

"With Luke? ... Yeah." Alexis said, lowering her eyes again. "I know I messed up but I DO want to try again.."

"It's open!" Connor called, Frankie laying over his lap as he played God of War on his PS3, rather into it since he was in a boss fight and couldn't be asked to open the door.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Evelyn nodded, checking the time. She didn't want to leave too late and be forced into sitting next to Alexis' charming cousin - she'd gotten lucky so far and sat across the room from him every time.

"That's the first step. If you want it, then you'll get there." She sighed. "I say we tie him up and get him to talk."

"Dude, your mutt's driving Luce crazy - again," Seth said, swaggering into Connor's suite, and spotting him on the couch. Seth leaned over the back, watching the game, and forgot what he'd been about to say. "You need practice."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:06 pm

"Yeah but how? I can never get him to stay in one freaking spot long enough."

"Dude- skin the cat and make burgers for all I care." Connor replied, before pausing his game and leaned back, glaring up at him. "You're no better at it if I recall, pixie."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Evelyn frowned. "He listens to me. I could get him here."

Seth smacked the back of Connor's head. "I don't spend my whole day in front of it like you do." He smirked. "Don't you have a class to be late to?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 pm

"...Shit dude, what time is it!?" Connor attempted to jump up but as weighted down by his bear of a dog, who barked and wagged his stubby tail. He grumbled and patted Frankie before saving his game and put the controller down, trying to push the dog off.

"..Would you?" Alexis asked, looking back up at her. "I'll owe you big time.."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Evelyn shrugged and then said, "Yeah, you will. But I need to start not screwing up somewhere, right?" She smiled briefly. "I gotta run. I don't want to run into that charming neanderthal."

"Nine fifty," Seth informed Connor gleefully. He was careful to keep away from Frankie because it drove Lucifer nuts when he smelled dog on Seth. "My class is five seconds away. Don't know about you." The blond smirked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:39 pm

"My cousin?" Alexis smirked and nodded. "Better run, he takes his classes serious usually."

"Fuck!" Connor cursed and shoved Frankie onto the other side of the couch on his back and dashed up and to his room to get ready. "Give Frankie some company I think he missed seeing your shiny hair."He called amusedly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Seth snorted. "I can't. I have to leave now so I can sit in the back."

He rubbed Frankie's head, Purelled his hands and then headed out to his suite to get his backpack.

Evelyn groaned and glanced around for her jacket. She threw it on quickly and stepped outside. "I have to meet Ash after this. But I'll try and get hold of Luke tonight after work. I have a double shift because I missed it yesterday."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Connor grabbed his bag, patted Frankie's side and then rushed out of his dorm, shutting the door behind him and locking it before dashing for the elevator.

"Alright, thanks Ev." Alexis said, rubbing at her arm and nodded. "Good luck getting a good seat." She said, grinning some and took her guitar again before she headed to her room.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Evelyn nodded and then hurried down the hall to the elevator. She slowed when she got to it and then realized who was standing there.

She'd thought it was some random dark-haired guy from the distance. "Ah shit," she muttered. She stuffed her hands into the pockets of her trench coat and kept her gaze on he elevator doors as she waited for them to open.

Seth meanwhile, was looking desperately for his stupid textbook. He pulled up his mattress and ignored the dustbunnies for now. He'd eliminate them later.

"Fuck," he cursed and then wondered if it was in Jake's room somehow. he checked his own closet then, remembering Lucifer loved dark spaces to sit and destroy precious things in.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next