New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Ashton pondered for a moment. "I dunno, she seems very chirpy from what i can tell so far." He remembered Ashlee talking to him when he was trying to nap at the girls' suite. Ashton peered around his closet door and eyed his brother, smirking. "If you accompanied me then it might make things less awkward. With a date, of course."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 pm

"A date huh?" Antonio smirked catching his brother's words and had a good feeling about where he was going with this, "Why Ashton are you saying I ask out Evelyn, and we go on a date with her and Ashlee?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

"Well, you could just wimp out," Ashton challenged him, eyes twinkling as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Evelyn had boiled the water and was now adding the other ingredients. "Get the stupid black tea, would you, Ash? I think that should have gone in first but they're not very clear...."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:14 pm

"I won't wimp out!" Antonio said definsvely, "I'll ask her out, and we'll go out." Antonio stated confidently, he could ask out Evelyn for a date it was not something hard like math, it was just asking out a girl!

"Yeah sure." Ashlee said grabbing the black tea box and handing it to Evelyn, "Here you go."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Ashton snickered and pulled on a white wife-beater, smirking the whole time. "Tony, you totally wimped out several times. But okay, ask her tomorrow and if you do, I'll ask Ashlee."

Evelyn measured out the tea and dumped it in. The liquid turned a funny grey-ish color when she added the other stuff in. "Okay....now we....recite this dump chant, and dirnk some."

She poured some of the tea into two cups, leaving some for alexis whenever she came out. Evelyn lifted her cup and glanced at her laptop, smirking. "I feel stupid."

The laptop screen showed:

Before drinking, recite this rhyme:

BY LIGHT OF MOON WAXING
I BREW THIS TEA
TO MAKE [lover's name] DESIRE ME.

Drink some of the tea and say:
GODDESS OF LOVE
HEAR NOW MY PLEA
LET [lover's name] DESIRE ME!
SO MOTE IT BE
SO MOTE IT BE
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"Okay fine its a deal I'll ask her out tomorrow!" Antonio said not really thinking it through much longer because he knew the more the thought about it the more he'd probably back out.

Ashlee eyed the drink, it didn't really look to appetizing but then again this was just for fun, although in all their time preparing she really hadn't thought of whose name she would say, "Um do we have to say the guys name aloud? Or can we say it to ourselves? Not that I'm embarrassed or anything like that, I still don't know whose name to say is all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Ashton grabbed a pair of sweatpants and tugged off his jeans, shivering in his boxers as he quickly pulled on the sweatpants. "All right. Now get out, I wanna crash. Babysitting Seth is a full-time occupation," he said wearily.

Evelyn felt another wave of uncertainty that she'd felt back in the hallway when she'd seen Jake. She shrugged as she looked down at her tea. "It smells good though. Um...honestly, since we're giving the guys he bottle, it'd be random. I guess this is just marking it specifically if we have preferences." She perked up. "Tell you what, you go say a name, and yes, I think you have to SAY it, and I'll skip that part and just go, "To make HIM desire me." So it'd be anyone of the guys who drank it, ya know"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 pm

"Fine fine, goodnight broski!" Antonio waved at him going to his own room to go to bed.

Ashlee nodded that seemed simple enough she was about to take a sip and then she stopped, "Hey wait a minute? How come I have to say a name and you don't? She narrowed her eyes at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Evelyn shrugged and said, "I don't really care enough to specify. I mean, my bet is this thing is a hoax. Even if it did work, we didn't do it right since it's not a closing or whatever of the moon."

She smirked. "Ashton for you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:47 pm

"Well no duh its fake! But still if its fake you should still at least pick one of the guys for the hell of it. It won't be any fun, and yes I might pick Ashton or someone else I don't know yet. So you have to pick someone too." Ashlee said, she didn't want to be the only one doing this she figured who cares if it didn't work she wasn't going in on it alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Evelyn groaned. After tonight, every single one of their targets disgusted her. "Well, I dislike all of those boys. I kind of don't WANT any of them in lust with me! The twins are the only decent ones that we know, Lucas aside."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Ashlee crossed her arms over her chest, "Fine then just say Antonio's name and I'll say Ashton's or Luke's or something like that. And if this is supposed to work it might even make the idiots we know slightly more desirable! Pretty much, if I go down you're going with me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Evelyn smirked. "You know what, you have a point. I'll say Connor because that would at least ensure some hilarity if this did SOMETHING."

Before Ashlee could reply, Evelyn lifted her cup and skipped "chanting", clearing her throat. She sang softly,

"By light of moon waxing,
I brew this teeea,
To Make Connor Pain-in-my-ass Simmons desire meeee
," she finished. She sipped and cringed. It scalded her tongue. Evelyn forced herself to drink the rest of it quickly, gesturing at Ashlee to begin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Ashlee made a face, and giggled as Evelyn drank it and then took a deep breath and said the chant,

By light of moon waxing,
I brew this tea,
To make Ashton Moretti desiree mee!

With that Ashlee took a gulp of the tea nearly burning her tongue, the brew left a real bitter taste in her mouth but she forced herself to chug down the rest of it, "Gah... you know for the crap in that thing, its pretty damn foul tasting. But after a week or something we make the guys drink it right?" Ashlee asked Evelyn making a sour face like she ate a lemon, stupid tea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Evelyn didn't answer, instead, holding up her hand. She continued the chant in a sing-songy voice.

"Goddess of love,
Hear now my plea,
Let Connor Pain-in-my-ass Simmons desire me.
So mote it be,
So mote it beeee.
" She drew out the last note and paused to take a breath. "Done. Your turn." She was trying really hard not to laugh. This was so stupid!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Ashlee laughed and just decided to get this over with and say the last half of this weird ass spell,

""Goddess of love,
Hear now my plea,
Let Ashton Moretti desire me.
So mote it be,
So mote it beeee."
Ashlee finished the ridiculous chant and looked at Evelyn, "Well I feel like a super creep right now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Evelyn replied by dropping her cup into the sink and cracking up so hard her eyes teared up. She leaned against the counter, holding her sides. "Oh God, if Ashton and Connor heard us - " She choked and took a breath. "Well, Connor would just be all "You shoulda added some Patron in it", honestly. Ashton might be a little creeped out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:21 pm

"Um no kidding! I hardly know the guy and I just said his name because he was the only other somewhat decent guy we've gotten to meet around here!" Ashlee felt her cheeks heat up, she almost wish she hadn't said his name out loud and then she looked at Evelyn, and laughed, "Yeah adding Patron in a love potion so sounds up Connor's alley."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Evelyn cringed. "Oh God, if this works, I'm locking myself in my room. Connor's already made enough perverted advances. I'd hang myself before I had to hear "Sexy legs" twenty-four seven." She began rinsing off their cups, shuddering. "Where's Alexis, by the way? Her witch tea is gonna get cold."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Ashlee shrugged, "I dunno, and hey if you've got it flaunt it Ev! I have no idea how I ended up being surrounded by giants everywhere I go. In order to have tall legs, I have to wear Lady Gaga armadillo shoes, while on a step stool on top of the Empire State Building."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:31 pm

"You dated the giraffe," Evelyn said, even though she sort of had the same problem. She rubbed the back of her neck. "I feel ya though." She stifled a yawn. The damn tea didn't really seem to help wake her up any. "Let's leave this here for Alexis. I'm really tired."

She walked to her laptop and flicked absently to Facebook, scrolling through the newsfeed before abruptly closing the tab and turned around, composing her features and covering another yawn with her hand.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 pm

[[ FFed to Sunday 11 AM]]

Jake was busy snoring away, but was woken up by the sound of some damn bird that decided to chirp right outside of his window, his head pounding. Damned hangovers from the night before.

Jake groaned turning over and placing one of his pillows over his head to block out the sound, he was too drunk/hungover for this.

Ashlee yawned waking up, from sleeping. She picked up her phone to check the time and realized that it was about eleven or so, they probably would have went to bed a little earlier if they weren't busy making fake love potions and such.

Ashlee looked over at Evelyn who was still asleep, and she got up quietly putting on her hoodie and slipping into the slippers she brought for herself, and tip toed past the snoozing Nova, she walked quietly out of Evelyn's room going to the bathroom to freshen up a little.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Lucifer crept into Seth's open bedroom door and crawled onto his bed, walking stately over his chest and squatting on his face.

The cat gave a frightful, lion-like meow/roar. Seth's eyes fluttered but he remained out cold.

Ashton, on the other hand, had jerked upright on his bed. He groaned and cursed at the feline, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. He was glad he hadn't drunk much last night. Seth and Jake had to be dying right now.

Speaking of Seth...

Ashton headed out into the hallway in his nightclothes, and peered in at Seth sprawled out on his bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ashton demanded of Seth's cat. Lucifer hissed and remained on Seth's face. Worried the blond would suffocate or contract asthma from cat hairs going up his nose, Ashton made shooing motions at Lucifer and when that didn't work, attempted to shove the cat off.

"OWWWW!" he roared, nursing a bleeding cut on his index finger. "Fuck this!" Lucifer gave a low hiss and Ashton hastily backed up. "Okay, okay, kill him for all I care!"

"Girrof," Seth's voice mumbled from under the silvery mountain on his face. Ashton breathed in relief.

Seth's hand twitched and Lucifer instantly bolted, diving off the bed and streaking past a terrified Ashton (who dove on top of Seth's desk chair in case the cat attacked him again).

Lucifer disappeared into the living room. Ashton climbed down and looked over to see Seth's icy blue eyes blinking dazedly at him.

Seth sat up and groaned, holding a hand to his head. He fingered the tie tied like a bandanna around his forehead. "The fuck?" he rasped confusedly and then cleared his throat.

"You were bleeding, dude," Ashton explained. Seth's eyes widened and he ran his fingers through his silvery-blond hair, searching until he found the ice pack. He winced in pain again and lay back down.

"'Kay," he murmured quietly, closing his eyes. "Muh head feels like Rafe practiced pebble tosses on it. That hurt so fucking bad, by the way...."

Ashton shot him a worried look and then said, "Ahh," before walking out of the room, adding, "I'll get you some, uh, juice."

"Jungle juice," Seth muttered quietly. Ashton ignored this. He walked into the kitchen and figured he'd start on breakfast or something.

He passed by his brother's room and walked in, yanking the duvet off Antonio. "WAKE UP! Wake Jake because I'm making breakfast. Oh, and Seth's alive." He walked on to the kitchen.

Evelyn was woken by the familiar wet puppy kiss from Nova. She opened her eyes and wiped her cheek, amused as she sat up. The puppy tumbled onto her lap, giving a startled yip and then bounding to teh floor and chasing his own tail.

Evelyn yawned, rubbing at her eyes, and then swung her legs off the bed and stumbled to her closet to grab clothes. She shivered in her nightdress and paused by the window, drawing it shut and locking it. Ashlee was already up - her sleeping bag was lying on the floor. Evelyn paused to roll it up and picked up her clothes again, heading for the bathroom. She knocked on the door. "Ashlee! The pageant's gonna end if you take this long!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 am

Antonio startled by his brother's booming voice fell off his bed, and let out a pained moan as he lay in the fetal position for a moment, he hadn't drank too much the night before but damn it, he didn't need that kind of wake up call.

"I'm up, I'm up." Antonio stood up holding his hands up in the air in surrender,he really needed to start learning to lock his door at night.

Antonio, walked out of his room scratching his side he went to Jake's door and pounded his fist onto the wooden door, "WAKE UP BITCH!"

Jake groaned at the sound of Antonio's loud voice, he really didn't want to wake up he just wanted to go into a coma, was that so much to ask for?

"Fuck off dude!" Jake managed to yell back.

Antonio usually would have given up at this point but he relented, "Oooh come on Jake! You had yourself a good night last night, don't you wanna get up and celebrate with your fellow bros? Ashton's making breakfast huh? Doesn't that sound good."

Jake could feel the vomit in his throat but swallowed it back down, the last thing he wanted right now was to eat, "Dude wake me up in like an hour.. your voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me." Jake begged pathetically.

Again Antonio would have normally let Jake be, but they did have to put up with a lot of him and Seth the previous night and he figured he get some payback in while Jake was down and couldn't rip his head off with his bare hands, "Mmmmm Jake, what's that Ash is making? Hmmm yeah I think... yup. Its eggs sunny side up all runny and snot like, and on the side oatmeal made with month old milk extra chunkyyyy!" Antonio sang the last part smirking.

Jacob covered his hand with his mouth getting up and swinging his door open Antonio jumped back, "Fuck you dude!" Jake ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut and went to throw up, all while Antonio was cracking up.

Ashlee waltzed out of the bathroom and blew a small breath on Evelyn, "Ahhh minty clean!" She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:29 am

Ashton was laughing so hard in the kitchen, he nearly dropped a stack of toast on his bare foot. "Nice one, bro!" he called and finished the toast before carrying it with some butter to the table. He waltzed back ot the kitchen. "We have a Starbucks worker in here and I have to make the coffee," he grumbled, switching the coffeemaker on and adding in coffee grounds.

He placed the coffeepot on the table and inhaled deeply. "There's the wake up call." He suddenly remembered having to bring something to the no-doubt-dying Seth. He grabbed a piece of toast, buttered it, poured a cup of coffee and munching on the toast, carried the coffee to the blond's room.

Seth blinked dazedly. "What the hell is goin' on out there?" he asked curiously, sitting up and taking the hot drink. He sipped and instantly began making childish whining sounds. "My tongue! God damn it! No, don't, hell's way too hot!"

Ashton shook his head and left Seth to it, walking back to the table with his toast. "Coffee, Jacob!" he hollered, banging on the bathroom door in passing.

Evelyn cracked a grin and smacked Ashlee's head in passing as she darted quickly into the bathroom. She locked the door before Ashlee got even, and quickly brushed her teeth, showered and changed into a pair of lightwash shorts adn an off-the-shoulder top: since she didn't really have to go anywhere, shorts worked indoors.

She let her hair hang down to dry and exited, walking back to her room to slip on a cute charm bracelet and a necklace. She examined and pulled on a studded bow ring and slipped on simple suede sandals before making her way to the kitchen and starting the waffle maker she and Alexis had decided to invest in. "How long you staying, Ash?" she called.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next