New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:31 am

"The boys might get suspicious, I have a fake if worse comes to worse we can always buy, but then again given our track record with them." Ashlee pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 am

Evelyn nodded. "Can't be too hard to work it with fake ID," she suggested. She grinned suddenly. "So let's try this." Her phone buzzed and she flipped open her laptop screen to return to the page where the recipe was.

She turned her laptop to face the other two. "There's the recipe."

LOVE POTION TEA

1 pinch of rosemary
2 teaspoons of black tea
3 pinches thyme
3 pinches nutmeg
3 fresh mint leaves
6 fresh rose petals
6 lemon leaves
3 cups pure spring water
Sugar
Honey

To make another person fall in love with you, brew this tea on a Friday during a waxing moon (moving from empty to full).
Place all ingredients in an earthenware or copper tea kettle. Boil three cups of pure spring water and add to the kettle. Sweeten with sugar and honey, if desired.

Before drinking, recite this rhyme:

BY LIGHT OF MOON WAXING
I BREW THIS TEA
TO MAKE [lover's name] DESIRE ME.

Drink some of the tea and say:
GODDESS OF LOVE
HEAR NOW MY PLEA
LET [lover's name] DESIRE ME!
SO MOTE IT BE
SO MOTE IT BE

On the following Friday, brew another pot of the love potion tea and give some to the person you want to love you. He or she will soon begin to fall in love with yo

While they read it over, she answered her text: Wtf r u talking about? And there's no rule stating I have to go out every nite. I know how to have fun w/o needing to be around 100 ppl.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:37 am

Ashlee pulled a face reading the spell, "Jesus sounds like "single crazy cat lady" desperate. But fun at the same time. So what do you say should we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:41 am

"We have most of these," Evelyn replied, scanning the list as she pet Nova on her lap. He pawed her phone and she ruffled his head. "Have to go out and buy nutmeg and black tea...wait, what the hell is black tea? Normal tea? Whatever, we'll use that. I highly doubt it makes a difference. This is harmless bull anyways."

She scanned the list again, licking her lips as she thought. "Okay, we can just use uh...mint instead of rosemary. Same strong scent."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 am

"Should we really be substituting stuff? I thought we'd want this to work, and black tea is just like tea except its black. I've had it before pretty bitter. " Ashlee said remembering when her mom went on a black tea binge for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

Evelyn snorted. "Not like it's really going to work, Ash. Even if we use all these supposedly legit ingredients. That Love Oracle didn't work, and neither does this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:04 am

"Trueee, but what if it did work? And we screwed it up and we all turned into frogs?!" Ashlee flailed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 am

Evelyn stifled another laugh. "Frogs? Hey, hey, my French half eats frogs. I'd rather not end up being dessert for my stupid cousins." She shook her head, shuddering, and then remembered Jake's comment about frog-legs at Sevilla or something when he'd been taunting her. A ripple of disgust rolled over her.

Hell no, we're not turning into frogs. This crap doesn't work! she told herself firmly. "I'm sure it's fine, Ash."

[[The Adorable Clones and the Aggravating Devil from Frat Party]]

Ashton and Antonio had gotten out and were now dragging the prone/comatose Seth across the quad. They reached the lobby.

Ashton flashed a grin at the guards. "Drunk off his ass."

They snorted. The twins passed through and then Ashton swore. "No elevator! Tony!" he wailed.

Luke munched on some chips as he flicked through a book he was reading in the living room. "No hookups tonight, James?" he asked, amused. "I seem to remember none last weekend either. What, are you waiting till I fall asleep or what? Not that i don't appreciate it bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 pm

"Damn Jake! And all of them!" Antonio cursed heaving Seth onto his shoulder and kicking the door open to the stairwell.

[[FF to later that night The girls from the store]]

Ashlee,and Evelyn had gone to the store to get the stuff for their love potion attempt.

They also had to replace a few ingreidents since they didn't think it would work, "Hmm so we do this tonight right?"
Ashlee asked as they walked into the lobby of the dorms.

[[The Bastard from Frat House]]

Jake had toppled out of his cab, crossing campus not able to walk too straight.

All Jake wanted to do was pass out, he shoved open the dors walking into the lobby, the security guards stared at him.

"Hey kid you alright?" One of them asked.

Jake bit his lip taking a deep breath, "I'm fine just kinda sick."

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:06 pm

The twins eventually, after many pauses for catching breath, reached the fifth floor. Right behind them were the girls and Evelyn fumbled in her bag for her suite key.

"Yeah, I mean, we can stay up and work on this tonight, seeing as we have tomorrow off - Tony?" she asked, confused as they reached the fifth floor and spotted two dark haired boys dragging a familiar silver-blond kid with them down the hall.

Ashton threw a glance over his shoulder and flashed them a weary grin, about ready to collapse where he was. "Hey." He paused to take a breath of air. "Seth had a minor incident. No long-lasting injuries."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm

"Good to know Seth's still alive, sounds like you guys had fun." Ashlee snickered at the boys.

Antonio smiled exhausted, "Yeah you know typical Saturday night. Its not over until someone passes out."

Jake climbed slowly up the stairs he felt like he weighed a thousand pounds dragging his legs up the stairs, he really wished the elevator hadn't broke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm

"He hit his head, twice," Ashton said worriedly. "Is that something we need to take him to ER for?"

Evelyn stifled a sudden grin. "Check his head for a bruise?"

Ashton looked at his brother. "Did you?" he demanded. He leaned Seth against the wall, and then rubbed the aching muscles in his arms from holding the blond up.

Evelyn exchanged an amused glance with Ashlee. "Do you guys want some help?" she asked, feeling sorry for the poor boys. And then she blinked. "Wait, where's the fourth genius?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Antonio shrugged, "No I didn't look for a bruise! I just assumed he kind of just passed out you know?" Antonio frowned examining Seth, for the most part he seemed okay, just unconscious like he was in a really deep kind of sleep.

"Seriously how can one person be such a pain in the ass when they're awake, and unconscious!?" Antonio huffed frustrated with Seth's current state and forgetting to answer Evelyn's question.

Ashlee bit her lip to stifle a few laughs, she had to admit she felt bad for the guys it sounded like the twins had a pretty rough night with Seth.

"Here we can help you guys." Ashlee offered, setting down their ingredients, to take a look at Seth.

"Yeah I haven't been sleeping around nearly as much since we've got here, but there have been a few times. And if anything I'd just sneak the girl out in the morning before any of you woke up. But its been irregular, as for tonight I just didn't feel like it." James admitted, although he said he was going to try to be less promiscuous he really couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm

"Well you can't change overnight," Luke said reasonably, flicking a page. He glanced up at James, frowning suddenly. "Especially when you hang around Jake and Seth's crowd. I lost track of how many girls they were with in the space of five minutes, Jake in particular."

Evelyn set down her bags too, and then nudged Antonio aside gently to lean over Seth, who was now seated against the hallway wall, head lolling on his shoulder. She probed the back of his head gently (dealing with Jake had made her something of an expert in head injuries). Evelyn drew her hand back and showed Ashlee a faint reddish smudge on her fingers. "Pretty Boy's got a bit o' blood."

Ashton sucked in his breath, worried now. He leaned around the girls and pulled up one of Seth's eyelids. His eyes were unfocused. "Fuck, I think - " Evelyn cringed and glared at him and Ashton hastily amended his language, "Um, I think we should take him to ER."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm

"The ER? Really? Are you guys sure? I mean, ugh! WE had to drag him up five flights of stairs cause the damn elevator is broke! Are you sure he won't be fine? Let him sleep it off and wake up in the morning?" Not that Antonio wouldn't have taken him to the hospital it was just annoying. Besides what if they dropped him again!?

Jame shrugged he really didn't care, "So, no big deal. They're guys. Guys do that. I do that, and Jake is probably enjoying himself now since he's not hanging around Evelyn, although that red headed girl seemed a bit off, I don't even think he really wanted her, but besides that its just whatever."

James wasn't gonna sit around and bash Jake and the guys for hanging around girls. All of them were single its not like they were cheating on their girlfriends, they were allowed to hang out with as many girls as they wanted.

Jake at some point forgot when he did this but had ended up crawling the last half of the flight of stairs to the fifth floor, he cursed the lift again for being broken and as he finally made it to the landing on the fifth floor he used the railing to get up and swayed back a bit on the top of the stairs but sort of lunged himself forward through the doors into the hall.

A few people had been lingering in the hall talking had given Jake weird looks, but he had grown so used to them because compared to most of the insanity that took place on the floor everyone was pretty much accustomed to their shenanigans.

All he wanted to do was collapse into his bed, and just die.

Jake stumbled along the hall, and he heard vaugely familiar voices, and squinted his eyes seeing two brown blurs, a black blur, and a bright blond one, and a bronze one, he approached them and greeted them "Heeeeeeyyyyyyy!" He slurred and hiccuped then holding onto the wall.

"Que pasa?" He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 pm

"What're you doing here?" Ashton demanded of Jake, sounding incredibly annoyed. Evelyn gave Ashlee a confused look before looking around. She felt even more confused. What was Ashton talking about? Jake lived here. And he looked like shit.

A familiar cold feeling seeped into her stomach and she stood up, glancing back at the twins as she picked up her grocery bags. "Well, we gotta get going. Good luck with him." She nodded at Seth and then hastily turned, biting her lip, and edged carefully around Jake like he was radioactive, and strode down the hall toward her suite. "Let's go, Ash!"

Ashton threw his brother an exasperated sigh. "Let's just dump an ice pack on Seth and call it a day. What are you doing here, Jake?" he asked again.

Luke didn't really care what Jake and the other boys were doing but....

He shrugged. He was fed up of James' antics at this point. "All right. I'm gonna crash," he said shortly, closing his book and getting to his feet. He walked off to his room, calling a goodnight to Taylor and Joel.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Ashlee nodded waving quickly to the twins and decided to leave them to their business, they seemed okay. Plus Jake looked sick and she didn't want him throwing up on her or something like that. "Yeah, bye guys hopefully everything is okay!" Ashlee said to them turning to follow Evelyn back to her suite.

"Damn... when they party, they really party." Ashlee muttered to Evelyn.

Antonio glared at Jake, he really hoped for his sake that Jake had hooked up and not left that girl back at the damn frat house! They both went through trouble having to babysit an injured Seth, and now Jacob who had returned early.

"Yeah dude what the hell are you doing here?!" Antonio questioned him.

Jake rolled his eyes and then laughed, "I live here... duh." He snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Ashton raised his eyebrows as he stooped to pick up KO'd Seth again. "Where's the chick?" he asked irritably. "For fuck's sake, Jacob, don't tell us you ran out early." He glanced at Antonio. "Bro, help me with this lump."

Evelyn was still biting her lip to shreds when the girls reached 505. She unlocked the door and then walked inside, trying to calm the nervous knot in her stomach. She placed her bags of groceries in the kitchen and turned to Ashlee. "All right, let's get started. Get Alexis, I'll set this up."

She pulled out the rosemary and other ingredients in their packages and set them on the counter, stooping to extract a large saucepan from a cabinet and setting it on the stove.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

"Sure thing! Ooooh Alexis! Head witch in charge! The Wicked Witch of Greenwich demands a counsel with thee!" Ashlee called Alexis, then turning to Evelyn and grinning broadly.

"Yeah dude! You better have not!" Antonio said exasperated wrapping Seth's other arm around him.

Jacob snorted, then smirked at the guys, "Please! You know I got it in! I never just stick around anyway, I wanna sleep in my bed, besides let the girl remember me." Jake winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Ashton lifted his free hand and knuckle-touched Jake's fist. "Sweet! Seth sacrificed hsi liver for ya, dude. And, um....unintentionally, his cranium too." He and Antonio dragged Seth back to their suite and Ashton dug into Seth's jacket pocket for his keycard, swiping it into Seth's dorm room door. "Dump the corpse on the bed." The twins lay Seth down and almost dropped him.

Seth's head bounced off his pillow and hit the headboard.

"Fuck...." Ashton threw up his hands and ran them through his hair in agitation. "Get ice, Tones! Before we kill him! I think ER isn't lookin' too far off."

Evelyn was frowning down at her hands so she missed Ashlee's grin. She walked silently into the living room and picked up her laptop. "Okay, recipe is here!" She set the laptop beside the microwave. Nova waddled in after her, observing with wide brown eyes as he gnawed on a shoe.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Antonio hifived Jake, "Alright you go bro! Welcome back!" Then quickly he ran out to the freezer to go get an ice pack for Seth, and returned again to hand Ashton the ice, "Here...shit! He's gonna be fine right? Its just a bump."

Watching Seth drape off his bed made Jake want to go to bed so he yawned, "Okay.. fix this brain his brain... later. Going to bed. Peace." Jake's words came all jumbled out and he swaggered on out and fumbled around with his key card for a minute finally opening his door he walked in closing the door behind him and plopping down onto the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Ashton was remembering Evelyn showing them her bloodied fingers. "I hope so...." He took the ice and turned Seth on his side in case he vomited. He rested the ice as well as he could on the reddish bruise visible beneath the fine blond hair. Ashton looked around and then opened Seth's closet and grabbed a tie. He went back to Seth and tied the tie as a makeshift gauze around the ice back and Seth's head, holding them together. Seth made absolutely no sound throughout this.

"He's gonna kill me for butchering his thousand-dollar tie but whatever." Ashton dusted off his hands, straightening. He grabbed the bin and placed it nearby within arm's reach of the blond. "We're good."

He turned and headed out of the room before pausing to say, "Hey, these girls were cuter than most of the hoes we saw tonight, huh?" He nudged his brother and went to his room, taking off his layered shirts.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Antonio had changed out of his clothes and into his pajamas, and walked to his brother's open door and leaned in the doorway, "Who Evelyn and Ashlee? Yeah they're both real cute. The girls at the party really had nothing on those two." Antonio stated honestly. Most of the girls there were just ho's and not really that appealing or just flat out stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Ashton riffled through his closet for a wifebeater to wear to bed. "Pity though, Jake and Seth kind of made them both off-limits. And I mean, honestly, I was considering what you said earlier about asking Ashlee out? And then I just realized it would no doubt end in the guys heckling me and that's just a headache. I don't want to make things weirder...."

He paused. "But I think tonight changes things, bro. I mean, Jake's moved on. He's back to being himself, right? So....are Evelyn and her friends considered off-limits still? I don't really see why they should be." He threw his brother a slightly questioning/confused look. "I know Seth has beef with her crew but I don't."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:59 pm

"Dude you should ask Ashlee out if you want to, she seems nice and from what I've noticed her and Evelyn are really different. But I stayed away to avoid drama cause there's just been so much drama with everyone. Plus it does seem like Jake is back to himself, and in all honesty there shouldn't really be a problem with us asking them out if we wanted to. Worst comes to worst, we end up finding out we have nothing in common with them or something like that." Antonio told his brother, yawning.

Its true the drama had mostly been between Seth, James, Luke, Jake, and Evelyn. But now that was probably over since Jake had moved on after tonight clearly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next