New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:38 am

Jacob came out of the bathroom, his head pounding he brought his hand to his head rubbing his forehead, he walked into the kitchen and sat at the table not really wanting anything still, "Dude... who let me get so fucking wrecked last night?"

Ashlee had went back to Evelyn's room having changed out of her pajama's and tossed them in her overnight bag, she threw on a turqouise long sleeve shirt over a black lacy tank top and threw her Converse back on. Along with a silver charm necklace, she came back out into the kitchen braiding her hair.

"Hmmm, not too long, I have to meet up with Luke and James this weekend we were supposed to hang out since we didn't end up hanging out last weekend." Ashlee sat down and took the rubber band off her wrist and tied the braid at the end, "If you're not doing anything you can come with us we're walking around Times Square and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:43 am

Oh yeah, I'll hang out with James...right after I hang myself, Evelyn thought, pouring waffle batter on the iron. She simply forced a smile. "I....uh....have very important homework. Assignments and stuff due next week." It wasn't a complete lie. "Have fun though." She paused. "Are we giving Luke and James the, uh, infatuation potion?"

The boys finished breakfast. "Seth and you had a beer-chugging contest," Ashton said, before he went to check on Seth and found him fast asleep.

He returned. "Seth passed out and like, bashed his head. I guess he won't be making a lot of noise or chaos today. You don't remember anything, Jake?" he asked, disappointed. "I mean, you were on fire last night."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 am

"That's cool do your thing." Ashlee told her, although Ashlee should do her homework as well, she was always a bit of a procrastinator anyway.

"Oh should we give it to the guys? I mean if anyone would need it, its James. Luke is already nice he wouldn't need it." Ashlee thought about that and it was the truth out of all the guys Luke was the nicest so if the thing did work he'd still be pretty much himself.

Jake tried to remember things from the previous night but he honestly only recalled bits and pieces. He hated when he blacked out when he drank because about nine times out of ten he had made an ass out of himself.

"Um... I remember playing beer pong with Tony against these two blond idiots... and...dancing? I remember helping you Ash or was it Tony... and some shrill voice and red hair." Jake got a headache thinking about his new fan from last night and shook that memory, "Dude I'm like remembering bits and pieces, I'm more than sure I blacked out during random parts of the night, but I vaguely remember Seth and me drinking. And another girl we were in a room together." Jake's eyes widened in horror at that realization.

Had he hooked up with a girl last night? Jake tried to uncover the missing links of his night but there was nothing there, he hated this he couldn't believe it! Jake couldn't believe he had hooked up with a girl, or if he hadn't. Still it didn't change the fact that he was in the bedroom with the girl! Even if he hadn't done anything or if he had passed out there, people would have talked about it.

Jake felt sick again, and he got up, "I'm not feeling good again." He choked going back to the bathroom so he could have a moment alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:01 am

Ashton frowned, wondering why Jake looked suddenly so sickened. "Dude, relax," he called after him before Jake entered the bathroom, "She was seriously hot. We wouldn't have let you bang a grenade. That's Seth's job, remember?" he added jokingly.

Evelyn grinned. "I wonder what happens to the guys we didn't name last night," she wondered. "Like, who would it make James fall for?"

She reached up and grabbed a can of dog food, opening it with a can opener while the scent of vanilla wafted through the kitchen. She poured it in Nova's bowl and he waddled over happily, diving in. Evelyn put down the tin opener, threw out the tin and picked up her spatula, checking on her waffle. "Thsi is done."

She put the waffle on a plate and sliced it in quarters before adding more batter to the iron.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 am

"Yeah yeah, I know dude thanks for that its just.... I appreciate it I just don't wanna vomit on you." Jake pat Ashton's shoulder smiling weakly, and going into the bathroom, and lucky enough for him he did indeed puke again so he wouldn't have had to fake it.

Antonio had seen Jacob make another run for the bathroom and puke again, usually Jake handled his alcohol better but it had been awhile since he had probably drank like that, Antonio looked at his twin and nudged him, "Hey is he okay?"

Jake hacked for a moment, his throat burning he flushed the toilet, propping himself up against the bathtub but then felt himself slide down so he lay flat on the ground the cool tiles on the floor pressed to his warm face, he felt like he had a fever but Jake knew it was because he was hungover.

He couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe he had hooked up with another girl last night! Also since Ashton had pretty much confirmed it, it meant that he had cheated on Evelyn, and that they were hardly dating for three days and already he managed to screw things up royally.

Jake knew he would have to tell her because if he didn't she'd hear it from someone else and that would just make things worse, way worse. But if he told her then she would end things and he didn't blame her. He couldn't believe it! Jacob couldn't believe he had allowed himself to get to that point where he drank so much that he just didn't remember.

Jacob was fucked, is fucked whatever! He knew that there would be no way in talking his way out of it.

Ashlee took the waffle that Evelyn had just made and started to help herself to it, "Hmmm who knows? Maybe instead of them being obsessed with like lets say you or me or Alexis. They fall in love or something with whatever random girl they see? Or something like that." Ashlee took a bite of the waffle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:17 am

Ashton frowned. What was wrong with Jake's tolerance? "I think so..." He frowned and then shook it off. "Whatever, he'll bounce back." He finished another piece of toast and then grinned at Antonio through it. "Oh, remember your goal for today?" he asked around the mouthful, spraying Antonio with crumbs.

Evelyn's mind absently flew to James, as it was often wont to do if someone mentioned him when she wasn't careful. "We should set James up with some nice girl, just in case, huh? Say the potion has no fixed specifics so he might fall for whoever, yeah? Then we won't have to worry about him being a manwhore anymore."

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:43 am

Antonio mused for a moment and then stepped back out of Ashton's line of crumb fire, "Yes garbage disposal I remember what I'm supposed to do." He remembered that he was going to ask Evelyn out for a date.

Jake's head perked up upon hearing Antonio's voice, he wondered what the twins were doing?

Ashlee nodded in agreement, "You're right, he does need to find a nice girl, but you deserve to find someone nice too."

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:48 am

"Wanna tackle it now? I'm assuming Ashlee is probably staying over seeing as we came home around twelve last night. So before she leaves..." Ashton quirked an eyebrow at Antonio, leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed behind his head. "Your first, remember?"

Evelyn forced another smile as she grabbed the second waffle and took half of it, pouring maple syrup on it before taking it to the dining table with her. "A nice guy?" She suddenly wasn't sure if that was actually a bad idea. Her insides threatened to freeze over again. "That would be...nice. Only I don't know many around here save for Joel and Luke. I guess Tony's nice but he's still a party boy."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 am

"Yeah he is, but you don't have to marry him. Just go out on a date or something with him if he were to ask you. I think it would be fun if we actually got to go on that double date with him and his brother. Also if the date sucks, oh well! That's life, plenty of fish in the sea Ev." Ashlee said cheerfully finishing the remaining pieces of her waffles.

"Mmmm delicious Ev! Should come here for breakfast more often." Ashlee grinned patting her stomach.

"Yeah sure we can go there now, I just need to change. Don't worry I'll ask Evelyn out okay? I promise no wimping out this time." Antonio told his brother, as he went to his room to change out of his pajamas and into normal clothes.

Jake sat straight up, had he heard this correctly?! Antonio was asking Evelyn out?! He stood up, and started pacing slightly in the bathroom, no way was he gonna let that happen, but did Jake really have a choice in stopping this? He lost all rights the second he had (or had not) cheated on Evelyn!

Jacob ran both hands through his hair frustrated huffing, and making strangle motions in the air! No wonder the guys had probably gotten him so trashed the night before! So he would hook up, because they thought it would probably help him get over Evelyn, because it was said that he was trying to avoid her and return his life back to normalcy.

"Shit!" Jake cursed silently, coming out of the bathroom and going straight to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:39 am

"Yeah, Luke feeds me that line every time he eats here," Evelyn replied with a grin, forking up a bite of waffle. She glanced at Alexis' door and then turned back to her plate, remembering the rest of Ashlee's comment.

Her head was a whirlwind right now. She poked her fork into the waffle absently, feeling a horrible knot tie in her stomach again. "Um, yeah, I doubt Tony would look twice at me, Ash," she said confidently. "Not after that whole showdown between the guys on Friday."

Ashton got up and picked up the dirty plates, taking them to the kitchen. He dumped them in the sink and then went to shower. "Let me know when you're going," he called to Antonio. He had a sudden thought: Antonio had sort of canceled/ask/canceled on Evelyn already. How would this affect her or Ashlee saying yes?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am

Ashlee frowned, slumping her shoulders, "Oh right... true and I'm sure if he doesn't ask you then his brother won't want to either. Its probably better that way since there's been so much drama between our groups anyway."

"Okay you know what I'm leaving, in like fifteen minutes, let me know if you need longer cause I kind of just need to finish getting dressed and cleaning myself up." Antonio called back to his brother.

Jacob heard Antonio calling to Ashton, and he sat up. Like hell he was going to let Antonio ask Evelyn out, at least. He shouldn't be allowed to until he had at least cleared the air with her. That she could dump him and then go on to date his friend, Jake needed to move quickly though because Antonio needed to get ready and he needed a quick diversion.

Since he couldn't exactly go in through the front door of the girls dorm, he had to go through the window as usual. Although Jacob knew he was too hungover to even attempt climbing out there without a rope this time, otherwise if he was sober he would have gone over there about thirty times by now. He opened his door quietly going to the small closet and finding the rope that they seldom used and took it back in his room.

Jake realized he should probably change since he looked like a crazy mess, but he was really pressed for time, and its not like Antonio or Ashton took that long to get ready, they weren't Seth.

"Seth..." That's when it hit Jake, he realized there was another sure fire way to buy him more time to talk to Evelyn because he would need more than fifteen minutes. Jake slipped out of his room quietly again and poked his head into Seth's room, he was still knocked out and he spotted Lucifer on the floor snoozing like his owner.

Jacob went back to his room grabbing the pillow case off one of his pillows and he snuck back into Seth's room over to Lucifer's cat bed, the dropped the pillow sack over the feline before it could make a sound then snuck back down to Antonio's room his door was opened a crack, and Jake sighed.

"Sorry bro." He shook the pillow case around violently, and then opened it launching the cat into the air and he could hear it screeching. As the silvery feline fluffed up into a an angry fur ball and landed claws first onto Antonio's shoulders.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Antonio shouted trying to get the cat off of him. Jake darted back to his room closing the door so the automatic lock clicked in, he tied the rope around his waist and around his headboard and opened his window climbing out he close it down to a crack and started scooting himself over the ledge.

His head spinning from having looked down, he arrived after a few dizzy moments at Evelyn's window and went to open it and it was locked, "God damn it!" Jake cursed out on the ledge and looked back, he really couldn't go back now, not after the hell he had just raised with his roommate.

Jake took his phone out really quickly and sent Evelyn a text message.

NEED TO TALK TO U! IMPORTANT OUT ON LEDGE! TIED 2 ROPE! QUICK! ONLY LIMITED TIME!! Jake sent it urgent to her and waited impatiently outside trying to see if he could pry open the window.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:59 am

"Tell me about it," Evelyn said, pushing away her plate because she had now lost her appetite completely. Her mind kept flicking back to something she'd seen yesterday that wouldn't go away. A horrible, buzzing doubt.

She stood up and picked up her and Ashlee's plates, carrying them into the kitchen. "When and where are you meeting Luke and James?" she called back, tipping her waffle into the bin and starting to wash the plates and utensils.

Nova waddled out of the kitchen and back into her room, pouncing on a ball of socks that had fallen out of her closet, and pawing at them playfully. Evelyn's phone buzzed on the nightstand and he yipped in panic before spotting Jake in the window and barking happily.

Evelyn cringed. He'd get caught for sure. She left the dishes, dried her hands on her shorts, and ran to her room, saying to Ashlee in passing, "He freaks out occasionally. I'll get it." She entered her room and picked up the puppy. "Sshh, boy, you don't bark your head off. Bad Nova!" He whined in her arms.

Ashton finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. And then heard his brother scream.

He peered in at Antonio and went wide-eyed. "Shit, be right back."

He rushed to his room and threw on a v-neck and jeans before hustling back to Antonio's room, where Lucifer clung to his head, hissing dangerously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:35 am

"I think we're meeting later on in the afternoon around three or four or so. So I'd need to leave soon, probably do some stuff back at my apartment!" Ashlee yelled back at Evelyn who had left to go calm Nova, she really didn't question it because she remembered when her dog was a puppy he always got excited over things.

"GOD DAMN CAT! SETTH! ASH! GET THIS FUCKING THING OFF OF ME!" Antonio yelled, trying to get Lucifer off his head, he knew the cat hated him but not that much!

Antonio tried yanking the cat off but Lucifer clung to him, leaving claw marks on his shoulders and now on his forehead since he had climbed himself up there, the cat was hissing and growling like a wild animal. He wondered what the hell had riled him up so much??

Jake heard faint barking from within and knew it had to be Nova since it was so high pitched, it was probably because he had seen Jake standing out on the ledge.

Jacob turned and his brown eyes widened when he saw Evelyn standing there holding onto the puppy, Jake started knocking on the window, "Evelyn! Evelyn open up!" He knocked, as loudly/quietly as he could as not to attract anymore attention to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:49 am

Ashton attempted to grab Lucifer but the cat hissed ferociously again. Ashton took one look at Lucifer's gold eyes and wimped out. "I'll....I'll get Seth!" he exclaimed, tearing out of the room.

He dove into Seth's room and nearly shoved the blond off the bed. Seth groaned when Ashton landed on him and shook him like a rag. "WAKE UP! YOU CAT IS MURDERING MY BROTHER!"

"Wha?" Seth mumbled sleepily, opening one bleary blue eyes.

"SETH LOREN ANDREASIS!" Ashton hollered in his face. Seth's eyes flew open and he yelped and tumbled sideways off his bed in panic. He landed on the floor with a loud THUD.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, bracing his arms on his knees to rest his head in his palms. "God damn it, Ash, what's your problem?!"

"Lucifer," Ashton wailed frantically.

Seth groaned and staggered upright, still in his clothes from yesterday. he followed Ashton as best he could but his walk was trailing and he swayed with every step, feeling hungover beyond belief. His head hurt so badly....why?

"Here!"

Seth blinked and walked over to Antonio, reaching up and holding out his arms. Lucifer gave a furious huff and then leaped onto him, letting to of Antonio's shoulders. His back paw swiped a cut across Antonio's cheek as he went. Seth caught the feline and placed him on his own shoulders, where Lucifer draped himself like a furry stole.

Seth yawned and walked back out. "There. I'm going back to bed," he muttered wearily.

"Oh, that's attractive," Ashton said, staring at his brother's face and cringing.

Evelyn nearly dropped Nova in fright. Oh my God, what's he doing here? Ash is here! She held onto Nova and walked over to the window, feeling that horrible knot in her stomach return. Jake looked like a trainwreck, just as he had last night.

Speaking of last night...

Evelyn reached out and braced a hand on the window lock, and then hesitated, glancing behind her. She exhaled and the slid her window open just a little so Jake would hear her. "You can't come in!" she hissed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 am

Antonio winced as the cat's claws were removed from his shoulders. Antonio glared at the cat as it got all prissy cat with Seth, and he groaned taking off his shirt that now had been torn because of the damned cat, "Ugh! Are you kidding me?" Antonio groaned, and went to the bathroom to take care of himself and make sure he wasn't cut too bad.

Jake grabbed the window before Evelyn could close it, he could sense that he probably shouldn't had been there since she was trying to get rid of him but he needed to talk to her, "No Evelyn, its really important please, just let me in. I don't have much time." He pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:57 am

Ashton sighed and ran a hand through his hair, wondering what the hell had come over Lucifer. Usually he tended to ignore the twins unless they crossed paths. What was Tony doing?

Ashton walked over and sat down at the table to wait for his twin, pulling on his sneakers.

Evelyn threw another worried glance behind her. Ashlee might come walking in here any second...

"I can't," she said quietly, pokerface on. "Ash is here." She straightened up with Nova in her arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:01 am

Antonio had examined his cuts and he figured they weren't too bad but he just needed to clean them up a tad so he didn't look like he was almost murdered by Freddy Krueger.

"Evelyn please its about last night and its really important. This can't wait, the twins are coming over here to talk to you and Ashlee, and I, I want you to hear this from me." Jake said solemnly standing out there.

Ashlee had moved herself from the kitchen to the living area, she was seated on the couch on her laptop sending an e-mail to her mother and she glanced down at her computer clock, she wondered what was taking Evelyn so long, "Hey Ev! Everything alright with Nova?" She yelled to her so she could hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:06 am

Ashton checked is watch. Still only about one PM. Hopefully Ashlee wouldn't have left. "You all right,bro?" he called.

This is not happening! Evelyn swung around and answered Ashlee hastily. "Yeah, Nova's just, uh, being difficult. I might have ot take him out, doggie business."

Nova huffed in her arms, as if offended. "Sorry, boy," she murmured and then her eyes landed on Jake. "What the hell do the twins have to do with whatever you did last night? I really can't do this right now. Come back later, please!" she whispered. She reached out and grabbed the top of the window to slide it down. She didn't want to hear what he had to say. Not right now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 am

Antonio came out of the bathroom and had put on another clean shirt, he had cleaned the cuts and he looked at his brother on the couch, "Yeah everything is cool lets go."

"Okay just making sure!" Ashlee said, humming to the song playing from the speakers of her laptop as she did some online shopping.

Jake cursed there was no time to waste about this anymore he opened the window and he hopped in hoping he hadn't attracted Ashlee's attention in the other room he looked Evelyn dead in the eye, "Because I think I did something last night that gave them the idea that they could come here, that Tony could come here and ask you out. They both think I hooked up with a girl at that frat party last night, and...and.."

Jake hated this he knew he was going to hurt her but he wanted to be the one to tell her, "I don't remember if I did or not because I got so wasted last night and I know that's not excuse but I guess it must have been their plan or something to get me wasted and have me hook up with some random girl to get over you or welcome me back to being single. And I feel like crap, I do. I do because I don't remember, hell I don't even remember how I got back here alive last night! I'm sorry I'm so sorry that I let myself be that weak, and I understand if you don't want to see me again and you wanna end this. The decision is up to you. But I couldn't let Antonio or Ashton be the one to tell you about this, I owed you that much to tell you myself." Jake took a deep breath finally finishing what he wanted to say, and now all there was to do was to wait and see what Evelyn was going to do or how she was going to react.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:27 am

Ashton got up and headed for the door, making sure Lucifer wasn't following. Seth had fallen asleep again. "Dude, what the fuck happened? Luce never normally attacks for no reason."

Evelyn simply blinked up at Jake, utterly confused and trying to process what had happended, what he thought had happened and what hadn't happened. She blinked a few times and set Nova down, looking back up at Jake in confusion. Her insides felt cold all over again. "I don't....I don't understand. How can they plan to get you wasted? Or have you hook up with a girl assuming you did?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 am

"Dude I have no idea! I was just in my room minding my own damn business then out of nowhere he's flying through the air like the fucking Matrix!" Antonio said astonished, he knew that him and Lucifer didn't get along but he never thought it was that bad.

"See I don't know, its like last night for me bits and pieces are really missing. But I know we were all excited to go out and whatever! And its like, Ash's ex was chasing him all over the place... that I kind of remember cause she freaked me out and kept digging her claws into me... then Ashton told me, me and Seth got into a drinking contest. Because even before that my memory was real bad, but I remember Tony pointing some girl out to me and..." Jake's voice trailed from the only thing he remembered about the girl.

He cast his eyes down to the floor and let out a breath, "I vaguely remember us being in a bedroom together... but I don't know if anything happened or if I completely passed out by then, but the thing is if I passed out then I wouldn't have come home, but I don't know.. and I'm sorry I'm so sorry! I can't say it enough!" Jake said his voice wavered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:36 am

"That is bizarre. And last I saw, Luce was snoozing in Seth's room," Ashton said, frowning as they approached the girls' suite door.

Evelyn didn't feel anything at this point, except that same chill in her stomach that she'd gotten reading her Facebook newsfeed last night. Now that explained the weird statuses the boys had posted.

She turned away from Jake and walked over to her bed, sitting down on its edge and clasping her hands in front of her. For some weird reason, she felt oddly composed right now, but she couldn't feel a thing except a funny ache in her chest. She looked up at Jake and said simply, "I envy Rachel."

Nova bounded over to her and nudged her feet with his head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 am

Antonio shrugged, "I don't know dude, but that cat can be vicious." Antonio stopped in front of the girls suite and knocked on their door.

Jacob didn't know why that had hurt him. Rachel had been the one to hurt him, not the other way around.

So what had Evelyn been saying? She wished she could have hurt him before he did? Even though he wasn't sure if he did or not.

"So I'm confused why would you envy my ex? Is it because she got to hurt me first? Is that what you wanted was to hurt me first before I got to?" Jake asked her trying to keep his voice from raising.

Ashlee had gotten up from the couch setting her computer on the arm rest when she heard a knocking on the door, she got up and tip toed to look through the peep hole and saw the twins.

Should have wished for a million dollars!

Ashlee opened the door for them and smiled, "Hey guys! How are you?"

"Hey Ashlee." Antonio smiled down at the tiny raven haired girl.

"We're good, we just wanted to stop by and ask you and Evelyn something is she here?" Antonio asked Ashlee.

"Yeah she's here she's in her room with Nova, hold on one second." Ashlee turned and went to Evelyn's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Ev the twins are here, they wanna hang for a bit with us. You alright in there?" Ashlee asked, she wondered what had Evelyn occupied in there since it sounded like Nova calmed himself awhile ago.

Jake had heard Ashlee's voice outside of the door and Jacob tensed up, he figured he should leave he had caused enough trouble.

"I have to go. I don't want to get you in trouble." Jake said almost inaudibly turning to go back out the window he came in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 am

Evelyn glanced at the door and then up at Jake again. "No, I envied Rachel because she wasn't fool enough to be played by you," she said quietly. "You know what sucks? I always kept James at a distance because I couldn't trust him. And it turns out I made a horrible judgment call. Because James was probably less likely to cheat than you are. If you're blaming your friends for this, don't." Her voice grew icy. "I'm just glad we had this out of the way now because it would have hurt a lot more if you'd screwed me over later."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:49 am

How could Evelyn even say that? She had no idea who he was or how he was before he had dated Rachel.

He sure as hell wasn't the guy he is now, if anything Friday when they spent that time together he saw a bit of his old self that he forgot was there and that was the guy he liked instead of this one.

Jake opened his mouth and wasn't sure what exactly what to say. Anything he said could easily be torn apart.

He cheated, it was his fault. It didn't matter if he was Seth or the Pope, he drank because he wanted to and he did or not hook up with that girl because he was weak.

And he would hate himself for a really long time about this. Jacob never thought he would, not to Evelyn. Not to any girl he liked more than a random hook up.

Jake didn't know what else to say, but he really had nothing he could say.

Jacob had opened the window and sat on the sill for a moment untying the rope from his waist, he yanked it so it dangled down below a feet and dropped the rope five stories.

Jacob looked up at Evelyn his dark eyes, filled with hurt.

"Enjoy your new boyfriend." Jake said loud enough for her to say and closed the window sliding along the edge, swaying slightly because he was still hungover and he decided to go back sans rope.

Jake opened up his window climbing in, still in his clothes from the previous night he really couldn't stand to be this way. He changed out of them and into sweats and a wife beater and dropped on his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next