New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:42 am

"OW! What the hell Seth?" Jake said, taking this as his chance to jab Seth in the side with his pool stick, "Oooh yeah party!" Jake grinned remembering.

"Tell me about it, it sounds like major fun." Jake smiled, pulling out his phone as it vibrated in his jean pocket, he read his chat from Evelyn and let a smile slip onto his face.

Ashlee sat on the couch crossing her legs, "Precious is cool I think we're both reaching a solid friendship. Why I think we can say we went from a deep rooted hatred to a mutual dislike now." She giggled,

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 am

Evelyn had pulled out her phone when it buzzed a notification. She glanced at her profile and then frowned and decided to inform Jake he was a douche.

Me:
DOUCHE. ^___^

Jake:
LOVA.

Me:
Yes, from a very SAFE distance, and only then, maybe.

Jake:
You're no fun and you're distracting me from my game D:

Me:
Let me guess, BB game again?

Jake:
No pool, I beat Abudction last night

Me:
Wait, you're shooting pool?
....ah lovely. -___-
marks Friday as Ruined

Jake:
?
What?!

She grinned at Ashlee. "You will let me know when you get to Neutral, right? I'll bring the cake."

Her FB chat popped again. She glanced down at it and instinctively smirked. "Moron," she muttered under her breath and then turned around in her seat to scope the room.

She spotted the two idiots by the pool table. She turned around and told Jake to do so too.

Me:
You....turn around, genius. xD

Jake:
turns around Dun dun dun!! LE GASP

Me:
D: is regretting it

Jake:
Regretting what?
Coming to the lounge
*scratches head x__x*
*scratches**
Damn

Me:
No, seeing you ^__^

Jake:
Ummm rudee!

Me:
Did you want me to play sweet? XD
Wax poetic maybe?

Seth snapped his fingers under Jake's nose, raising an eyebrow. "Dude? Who're you texting so eagerly, your mom?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:01 am

"Yeah she says hi!" Jake retorted cheekily, then going to take his shot on the pool table sliding his vibrating phone back into his pocket, as he tried to keep a straight face from laughing at his harassment to Evelyn in the chat.

"You better, and chocolate of course!" Ashlee added, then noticed Evelyn texting someone and she smirked, "So Ev who you talking to your boyfriend?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 am

Seth snorted. "Yeah, right, you're talking to your mom," he replied. He stood back to let Jake make his shot.

Jake's phone buzzed irritatingly in his pocket again. Seth shook his head.

Evelyn glanced up at Ashlee and minimized te chat window swiftly. She smiled wider and placed a loopy expression on her face, like a cliche lovestruck teenager, all wide eyes and high-pitched voice. "Oh, yes!" She placed a hand to her chest dramatically, "Totally, Ashlee. Didn't you know? Haven't I been doodling his name in my notebooks and all over my bedroom walls and drawing his name in little hearts and singing cheesy love songs?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:09 am

Ashlee shook her head, "Lucas your friend is insane, I think we might have to put her away."

Jake's ball went into the side pocket and he pulled out his phone reading the chat, and then he went to give Seth a hug, "Don't worry you bastard! I know you're here, and I'll give you all the attention you need!" Jake squeezed Seth in a bear hug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:14 am

"You asked for it," Luke replied, snickering.

Evelyn was busily typing on her phone again, a small smile on her lips, and he cleared his throat. "Ev!"

She jerked upright and went slightly red."Sorry." She typed something and then put her phone away in her bag again. "I'm done. And no, that was a friend," she informed Ashlee calmly, although inside she was somewhat nervous because she was well aware that, besides the times her walls kicked in, her pokerface wasn't that strong.

Her chat had gone something like this:

Jake: Sure
Here A poem

Me: Nooo
No no no. -___-

Jake: clears throat

Me: I'm logging off -___-
And I can't keep chatting. Ash and Luke are looking at me weird.

Jake: E is for the way you excite me in those shorts
V for being vlupoutous

Me: ...

Jake: E just damn exciting

Me: oh God, no.
Stop stop stop
Pleeeeease? x___x

Jake: L for those long, long, legs that go on for days
Y Why? Cause you're sexy ;D

Me: .....oh my God, JAKE.

Jake: N Do I need a reason?

Me: You materialistic bastard.

bows
Jake: Thank you, thank you

Me: I don't know if I should laugh, be horrified or feel flattered.

Jake: Ummm
HEre I'll help
First you laugh "hahahhaa"
Then you're horrified

Me: I'm somehow not flattered.....>__>

Jake: Then finally you're flattered

Me: No. I'm not. -__- And I quit wearing shorts, in case you didn't notice. ^__^ Mostly because of Connor, occasionally because of you.
Oh, and because of the weather, I guess.

Jake: Oooh just like how you decided to start wearing sweaters instead of stealing mine

Me: Well, your are definitely more comfortable. shrugs
So no, I'm still stealing yours if I can. ^__^

Jake: I am quite comfortable thanks ;D. And ummm! Hey I need sweaters for the fall/winter too D: go buy your own
Would it bother you if I went and liked every single thing on your wall right now?

Me: Aren't you playing a game? knowing SDeth, he'd feel ignored xD

Jake: Something better is in my view right now

Me: Ah, let me guess, someone left a mirror lying around? Tsk tsk.
You're as bad as Seth shakes head
And stop texting me. x__x I'm gonna get screwed over.

Jake: Fine fine

At that second, Seth's distinctive voice yelped, "YOU'LL GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING IVY AGAIN!" Evelyn swiveled around in her seat, groaning inside. There went discreetness.

Seth was shoving Jake away from him, and hastily peeling back his hoodie sleeves to examine his arms. "Fucker, if I get ivy again, you will die," he informed Jake, not realizing the eyes of half the room were on them.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 am

Jake pulled away snickering, "Dude settle down! I was only contagious yesterday even the doctor told you that! Calm down I can't infect you anymore. Play your shot! Actually wait if I win will you grant me wishes kind of like a fairy godmother?" Jake grinned.

Ashlee's head snapped up, she looked to see Seth shouting at Jake, and a very peppy up beat looking Jacob, he actually looked pretty giddy which was kind of odd since usually he looked kind of flustered.

Ashlee brought her attention back to Evelyn and Luke, "Whoa didn't even know either of them were here. Jake's looking kind of upbeat, its kind of funny he's usually looking pretty disgruntled. Maybe he's on drugs."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:29 am

Evelyn blinked at her and then swung around in her seat to survey the two boys, confused. Drugs? What the hell was Ashlee talking about?

She observed Jake talking to Seth.....who kind of looked a little freaked. "Jake seems normal to me," she said, shrugging. "He's usually that annoying. Nothing new," she informed Ashlee, turning back around.

"No, even I notice he doesn't seem like the huggy type, and I barely know the kid," Luke pointed out. "He's always kind of smug-jerk. Not really someone I picture being all...giddy."

Evelyn frowned, mildly bemused. Sure, Jake didn't look huggy and approachable but that was one side of him he deliberately showed as somewhat jerk-like. She didn't say anything about this to Luke though, not wanting to bring attention to herself. "Well, I wouldn't know, he's always kind of aggravating to me so this seems normal," she said neutrally.

Seth was about to lift his pool cue to line it up when he paused and threw Jake a weirded-out look. What the fuck? "Three.....wishes?" he asked uncertainly. He straightened and examined Jake warily. "Let me guess, Everclear, hot babes and music? Done, you get it on Saturday."

He wondered why Jake seemed like he'd overdosed on Red Bulls. When the hell did he hug? Except in those horrible consoling-crying-girls thing of course.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:36 am

"Maybe Seth brained him with the pool stick, then again if he didn't someone else probably did." Ashlee noted his odd behavior, he usually was a bit more aggravating to Evelyn, but in a jackass manner, not a hug your best friend and smile manner.

Jake sat on the edge of the pool table waiting for his turn, "Three wishes is a genie... oh maybe a hot genie in a bottle. Preferably one that looks like Shakira or Adriana Lima." Jake grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 am

Evelyn raised an eyebrow, wondering why people were only just noticing Jake's happy-go-lucky-kid side. She'd seen it too often so far. "Given how charming he is, I don't doubt that."

Seth was somewhat relieved to hear Jake talk about Shakira again. "Or Megan Fox, bro. So what're your wishes?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:47 am

Jake pondered that for a moment before lining up his shot and taking it, "Three wishes, um... first would be to be a billionaire. Second, Adriana Lima as my wife and third... alcohol. Money, bitches, and alcohol hollaa!" Jake hollered taking his shot and sinking the two striped balls into their pockets.

Ashlee raised an eyebrow in Jake's general direction again, "Oh yeah very charming, good thing you don't really hang out around him that much anymore. He's kind of odd I've noticed."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:53 am

Luke glanced meaningfully at Ashlee. "That's not all he is," he muttered.

Evelyn shifted, wishing they would get off the topic of Jake's oddity already. Her defending him would look kind of weird given how much she complained about him. But Ashlee had heard Evelyn when Evelyn had blurted out that she might harbor more-than-friendly feelings for the guy. Still, that was before Evelyn slipped up and mentioned the Hole-in-Wall incident.

"I noticed he has a temper. Even James mentioned that," Luke went on absently, frowning over at Jake. Evelyn bit her upper lip and then cleared her throat, not really wanting to sit here and listen to the anti-Jake parade that seemed to have sprung up everywhere.

"So what do you guys wanna do tomorrow night?" she asked hastily.

Seth snorted. "I might be able to grant you the first and third. As for the model....I don't think I can help you there, bro. Use your, uh, natural charm." He smirked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:57 am

"Yeah right that natural charm is long gone, I have no luck these days whatsoever." Jake snorted, it was true any good luck he used to have had escaped him since his first run in with Evelyn.

Ashlee bit the inside of her cheek when she heard Luke mention about Jake's violent streak, since she had known about a certain incident that had happened to Evelyn and she didn't think it needed to surface, "Its probably some Alpha Male thing, like James, anyway. I have no idea, probably go out about town, crash a party. Why you have an ideas Ev?" She asked her, trying to change the subject as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:04 am

"Not really," she replied, leaning back in her seat and propping her boot-clad feet up on the coffeetable. "Last Saturday was rather eventful. I honestly wouldn't mind doing something small, you know?"

"We could hit Times," Luke suggested. He grinned. "Oh, by the way, that Talent show thing is still on. And I'm considering prepping James for it."

Evelyn stiffened at the mention of James and directed her gaze to the window, opting not to say anything. She had picked up her phone earlier and now absently flicked through Facebook, replying to Jake, who was miraculously managing to shoot pool and Faccebook simultaneously.

Seth glanced up at Jake and then shot a half-glance behind him to where he'd noticed Ashlee's distinctively black hair. Right next to it was Evelyn's equally distinct hair. Seth had noticed them earlier and had opted to say nothing. He cut his eyes to Jake after he'd shot and hit a ball into a pocket. He straightened. "Don't blame luck. You've just been accompanied by Queen Skanky Bitch over there way too long."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 am

Jake had bent over to take his next shot and as he was about to win his game, the mention of Evelyn caused him to jerk, and screw up his shot launching the white cue ball off the table and it rolled onto the carpeted floor of the lounge.

"Thanks Seth, you messed up my shot with your big mouth." Jake scowled at Seth, trying to make it seem like he didn't mess up because he had to go and mention Evelyn. Jake went to go get his ball when someone had kicked it and continued its journey rolling towards the lounge chairs, and it softly thudded against a couch, Jake went to get it and he bent over to pick it up noticing the three occupants were none other than.

Luke, Ashlee and Evelyn.

Oh lucky day! Not because of Evelyn, but because his ball just had to roll all the way there.

"Hey." Jake smiled, greeting them and picking up his ball.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:17 am

Evelyn jerked in her seat, feeling heat flood her face. Ah shit, ah shit. She kept her smile strained, and then changed her mind and simply raised an eyebrow at Jake like he was a really annoying pest (which he was but that was beside the point). "Excellent pool skills you have there."

Luke threw Ashlee a somewhat annoyed look and simply nodded at Jake. "Hey, how's it going?"

Seth cringed. Lovely. He paused and waited for Jake to come back with the ball.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:22 am

Ashlee nodded a silent greeting at Jake, and he felt the ice from that. He was surprised at how fast her opinion on him had changed. Then again she thought he was some abusive woman beater.

Jake looked at Luke, "Hey dude, cool we're just playing pool killing some time." Then Jake threw Evelyn a pointed look, "Oh because I'm sure yours far surpass mine, eh Red?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:35 am

Evelyn leaned her head back on the headrest of the couch, tilting her chin up so she could see Jake behind her. She would have loved to say, "Yes", but she had barely ever played pool. And if she didn't live up to his expectation, Jake would never let her hear the end of it. So she simply shrugged noncommittally and gave him an amused smile.

Seth sighed and tapped his foot and then walked over."Yo, you got the ball? Let's play," he said impatiently. He nodded briefly at the other three.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 am

Jake felt a shiver race down his spine as his dark eyes met her green ones, and he pulled his gaze away from her to Seth, "Uh yeah... I've got it here you go."

Ashlee had noticed a look in Jake, one that she had seen before from James. That look where James would look at Evelyn and just forget whatever he was going to say to her, especially when he wanted to insult her. Jake had just given Evelyn that identical look.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:53 am

"Goodie," Seth said sarcastically, completely ignorant.

Evelyn dropped her chin, knowing her face was probably blushing bright red. She didn't even know why, but for a second, Jake's taunting gaze had flickered into something else that made it kind of hard for her to meet his eyes. She bit her lower lip and attempted to busy herself with her phone, glancing up at Luke and saying nonchalantly, "Hey, you're pretty good at pool, right? Why won't you go make Jake eat dirt?"

Luke was giving her a funny look and he didn't say anything as Seth turned away.

Then abruptly, Luke said, "Sure, hey, you guys mind if I play?" Evelyn exhaled in relief, feeling her shoulders slump. She really, really didn't want Luke probing her for answers she couldn't give.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:15 am

Jake had zoned out for a moment, "Huh? Yeah sure, you can play winner we're almost done." Jake said to Luke, he figured he should at least try and get back on some sort of friendly ground with Luke.

Ashlee turned to face Evelyn and let the boys discuss what they were going to do about pool, "So you never really explained to me the whole firefighter situation with James and what not. I mean I was on the phone but certain parts kind of got hard to understand. Although by the sounds of it, James made it sound like he was your raging ex, must have made the firefighter feel like you were some kind of hoe." Ashlee giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 am

Evelyn groaned as they boys continued discussing what sort of game they wanted to play.

She lowered her voice. "He did make me sound like some fickle slut! God," Evelyn felt rage build up in her at the mere mention of James and could feel her eyes blazing her anger. "He was all, "I leave you for five minutes and you hold me off on the phone to go flirt with someone else. I thought we were exclusive!" and bull like that! I was speechless. That firefighter looked horrified." She sat back in her seat and groaned in dismay. "It was horrible. I mean,, the way James butted in, like, come on, I told him we were done and he seemed to accept that. I wasn't even really flirting wit the guy. He was just being nice! Trust James to overreact."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:28 am

"Yeah well most guys now tend to think you're a hoe, the way you bounce around flirting." Ashlee snickered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 am

Evelyn's face flooded with color all over again. "Geez, I used to be the prude of Ash Creek High, remember? The good old days."

"You were a prude?" Seth's voice interrupted, sounding genuinely shocked. "And here I thought you were born cracking that siren's whip, Red."

Evelyn gritted her teeth. "My luck has just sunk here. I seem to get caught in compromising situations no matter how hard I try to avoid them."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 am

Jake went silent for a moment now listening to the girls conversation.

Ashlee pushed a stray hair away from her face folding her hands over her lap, "Yeah but you usually were pretty damn good at getting yourself out of compromising situations with James for the most part. You would only be in a compromising situation with James if he caught you off guard." Ashlee added, knowing that for the most part that had been pretty true. Evelyn would never allow herself to be seen in a weird situation that could be interpreted to be inappropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next