New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:05 am

"I know right!" Ashlee exclaimed sitting up as well, " I mean at a glance it just looked like a normal red and white dress. Then I see her get on stage and I'm like "oh no she didn't." And she sure as hell did!"

Jacob reached over and smacked Seth's face away, and then it hit him that he was supposed to have Nova this weekend.

Then again after everything that had just happened, Jake doubt the whole Nova custody thing was going to work out too well anymore.

"Who knows, after todays events I'll probably never see Nova again." Jake frowned, then clicking the controller. To shot a hoard of zombies.

"If anything it would be Luce that turns Nova into a zombie." Jake stated.

Antonio sat back down in his spot. He watched as his brother and Ashlee talked, they both seemed to be hitting it off okay.

Antonio looked down at his watch and he figured they should get going, it was Sunday and he still had a lot of homework to finish.

"Well I hate to cut things short, but we gotta get going. I still have a bunch of homework to do." Antonio said standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 am

"Crap, me too," Evelyn exclaimed, remembering her due assignments. Ashton nodded and stood up, flashing the girls a brief smile as he headed for the front door. Evelyn followed after him to see them off and heard Nova's furious barking from her room. She cringed, feeling guilty.

"We'll meet you here around six on THursday, then?" Ashton said, entering the hall with his brother. "Ciao, ladies."

Evelyn momentarily lifted herself out of her gloom, leaning against the doorway as she flashed Antonio an amused smile. "Au revoir," she replied cheekily.

Seth sat up and rubbed his face with one hand, almost getting his player killed. "No, seriously, if we heard on the radio, right now, that there was an infection and to evacuate, what would you do first? We don't have guns anywhere near here." He smirked. "I'd grab the Everclear, some Koolaid and some hot girl down the hall, so that way, if I ended up stranded on a rooftop, I wouldn't be bored." He nudged Jake playfully.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 pm

"Sounds like a good way to go, but I'd wanna like jump off something or blow something up. If I die its gotta be real exciting!" Jake said his eyes on the screeen his player dodging a zombie.

"Like free falling or some crazy shit like that!" Jake's guy made a loud groaning sound and fell, "Shit I died."

"See you later girls." Antonio waved at them as him and his brother left their suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Seth was now the only one left. He straightened and focused seriously on the game, but given the ratio of zombie to human, it wasn't long before his guy was surrounded on all sides. Seth made a hasty decision, tearing through them all at a run and dropping his last grenade behind him.

"RUN, BITCH!!!" he hollered at the screen, leaning forwards as his player ran like his life depended on it - which it kind of did. The zombie crowd blew up behind him and Seth made his player go upstairs to higher ground.

"Out of ammo! FUCK!" he wailed, banging his controller on his lap in frustration as a few dozen zombies suddenly appeared. Seth's player attempted to knife them but eventually died under lack of firearms. "That's just unfair!" he pouted.

Evelyn closed the door behind them and then simply leaned against the wall, exhaling. "Shit."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Antonio and his brother walked back to their suite, he was feeling pretty good about how today had went. Hell they got a date out of it! Antonio was feeling very damn good.

They arrived at their suite and opened the door walking in together, they heard Seth hollering about losing and the TV blaring from them playing video games. Antonio walked into the living room and saw Jake standing up with Seth seated on the floor near him.

Jacob laughed at Seth's little outburst, "Oh well you'll get them next time." Jake stood up stretching from having sat on the floor for too long, he turned around and saw Antonio standing there with Ashton coming in behind him, and whatever little of a good mood he had been in kind of plummeted.

Antonio caught Jake's expression fall and he raised an eyebrow at him, "Hey guys what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, just hanging out anything new happen to you?" Jake asked curtly.

Antonio was kind of shocked at Jake's rude tone, had he somehow found out about him wanting to ask Evelyn out? It didn't sound like it, besides he had been in the bathroom throwing up when they were discussing it. Why would it bother Jacob though? He was over Evelyn, he had hooked up with a girl last night!

Antonio stood tall, and smiled, "Oh you know, we kind of visited the girls, Ashlee and Evelyn. We chilled with them, and Ashton and I are taking them out on Thursday night when we all get back from classes, what did you guys do?" Antonio said coolly, watching Jake to see his reaction to this all while casting a side glance to his brother.

Jacob clenched his jaw, and he felt his fist shaking, aching to punch Antonio in the face. He knew that if he did anything close to that the twins would know something was up so he just put on a fake happy face, "Hey nice going bro, finally grow some balls?" Jake smirked.

Antonio's eyes widened and wasn't sure if he should be scared or not, but Jake didn't seem like he was too bothered by it, he seemed okay. Antonio chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I guess so."

Jake cracked his knuckles, and approached Antonio and gripped his shoulder a little too tightly. Antonio tried to conceal a wince as his eyes filled with fears staring up in Jake's smoldering eyes, "Congrats, real happy for ya Tony." Jake released him. He looked back at Seth and yawned staring at his watch.

"Well I'm bored, and I have class tomorrow so I'm gonna finish homework. Later dudes." Jake walked out of the living room and down the hall to his room to go start his homework so he wouldn't bash Tony's head into the damn wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Seth had put down his controller and was watching all this with a slight frown. He spared a glance at the hallway and leaned back against the couch behind him. He noticed Ashton's slightly worried expression and cursed Jake.

Way to be completely obvious, Jake! Jake might not have said anything strange but the vibe he gave off pretty much screamed possible murder. Seth could practically feel the ice from across the room.

"So any ideas where you're gonna go?" he asked Antonio calmly, cracking a dimpled grin to ease the poor guy up.

Ashton was still frowning. That had been beyond weird. Was Jake seriously acting all possessive on some girl he'd barely gone out a damn DAY with?! Ashton felt a flicker of annoyance and shot his brother a reassuring grin. Jake had no right to assume that he had dibs on Evelyn or some such crap. He was going around hooking up again. Evelyn was free game.

Evelyn had returned to her room with Ashlee, and now was throwing a ball for Nova. "That was weird.....if I'd said Tony's name in the love potion last night, I'd have assumed this was the potion working," she commented. "But I guess that was just sheer luck." She blew out a breath, debating going with Ashlee to hang with the boys, but somehow thought hanging around James might be a bad idea for her fragile composure right now.

Still..."You wanna call up Luke and see if he's heading out anywhere?" she asked Ashlee.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 am

Ashlee pulled her phone out, "Sure, I'll call him." She dialed his number and waited for him to answer, she covered the mouthpiece while the phone rang, "You gonna come with if we do decide to go anywhere? Or do you want me to just invite them here?"

Antonio remembered to breathe again after Jake left the room, he looked at Seth and smiled, "Not too sure yet, they want to see the city so I figured we go out to eat some place and walk around. Haven't thought of something yet but I will."

"Hey Tony, can you come here for a second I need your help with something." Jake called from the other room.

Antonio looked back from where he heard Jake's voice, and gulped. "Um sure I'm coming! I'll be right back guys." He told his brother and Seth. He walked into Jake's room eyes darting around nervously, he noticed that the Spaniard was acting a bit odd and no offense to Jake. But sometimes when he was all calm like that was scarier then when he was punching holes into the wall.

"Uh Jake?" Antonio called out to him walking in his room, Jake appeared from behind his door closing it behind him so it locked, Antonio jumped back a bit and Jake just smiled.

"Hey bro, listen I wanted to talk to you, you know? In private and crap. You know, kind of give you some advice, because you would consider us good friends huh Ton?" Jake asked him innocently enough.

Antonio raised an eyebrow and nodded, "Yeah we're cool."

Jake walked over to him and pat him on the shoulder grinning, "Well that's good to hear, cause as a friend of mine I want you to know that I'm here for you, whenever you need me. I'm there for ya, and I would expect the same from you right?" Jake's tone and face became serious as he looked down at Tony.

Antonio thought he was afraid earlier but now he was just plain terrified, what was Jake going to do to him? Was he going to toss him out the window or something like that? Or maybe he was going to kill him!? He knew asking Evelyn was a bad idea, or it wasn't even that! It was probably something else, Antonio blinked a couple of times, "S-sure." He sputtered.

"Good good." Jake nodded walking away and going to stand near the window by his bed he placed his hand on his headboard and let out a breath, "Just so you know Tony, if you're a friend of mine I'm pretty damn loyal, and well if you do anything to betray my trust or something similar to that well then... you pay the price." Jake's clenched his hand into the wooden headboard and the wood made a crack.

The color left Antonio's face, as Jake held the piece of wood in his hand and he snorted, "Damn sometimes I just don't know my own strength." He cast his eyes upward at Antonio, so they darkened where they almost looked black.

Antonio's teeth were chattering and his knees buckled slightly, it was safe to say that he was really afraid for his own life right now, "Uh Jake, if you're done... I think I hear my brother calling me." He said meekly.

Jacob laughed at this, he had to admit he wasn't trying to freak Antonio out that much, but there was a reason most guys didn't fight him unless they were brave enough, he was pretty damn good at psyching them out, "Come on Tony, like I said we're friends, and I have this one last thing I want to say to you before I let you go." Jake's smile faded as he approached Antonio closing the space between them.

Antonio was afraid to look at Jake, but the minute he cast his eyes up at him. Jake had grabbed him by his shirt collar and thrown him against the wall, his eyes blazing, "Listen here you fucking rat. If I even hear or see one smile or smug expression from you of how far you got from Evelyn, or if you as so much even think about hurting her. I will personally sniff you out and come find you wherever the hell you are and kill you slowly and painfully. And if you as so much as breathe a word of this to Seth or your twin, I will strike back. You won't know when, and you wont' know how. But trust me you're going to wish I killed you. Do you understand?" Jake glared at him murderously.

Antonio was sure he was having a heart attack, his heart was beating out of his chest and he couldn't even formed words in his panicked state so he just nodded.

Jake released him from his grip and smiled down at him, "Good. Nice talk we had there friend." Jacob pat Antonio on the shoulder, and for a moment Antonio was paralyzed and couldn't move, once his legs had regained feeling he quickly made it to the door opening it.

"Hey!" Jake called to him, and Antonio reluctantly looked back at him.

"Remember what I said or..." Jake made a throat slitting motion across his neck, and winked at Antonio.

Antonio just nodded again to show he knew the severity of Jake's word and Jake just cast his gaze down to his phone to answer a message, "Good now get out of my sight."

Antonio didn't need to be told twice, just like that he ran out of Jake's room, closing the door behind him. He took several deep breaths to calm himself before going out to the living room. He had to make sure he didn't look like he had the crap scared out of him. Once he had calmed himself down he walked back into the living room and sat on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 am

"No, not here," Evelyn said, feeling suffocated in her room. "Let's uh, go have lunch someplace and then maybe see where to go from there?"

Luke picked up his cell, almost toppling off the couch because he was in such a hurry to roll over out of his nap. "Shit! Hullo?!"

Seth bit the inside of his cheek when he saw Antonio walk back in. He and Ashton had spent the past few minutes trying to hear something, anything, from Jake's room.

They heard a small cracking but it didn't sound too ominous. And Antonio was in one piece.

"Yo," Seth said, sitting up. "Take 'em to the beach." He shrugged. "Although it might be really cold there. Still fun."

Ashton was studying his twin thoughtfully. He could tell, simply from knowing Antonio, and not even needing much of that twin telepathy, that something was very off about him. "That sounds good."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:52 am

"Hola Lucas! I'm with Ev and we wanna grab lunch out on the town, you up for it fatty? Oh and invite your better half with you." Ashlee smirked when she talked about Luke and James.

Antonio nodded, "Yeah that would be cool, the beach. Although we should probably think of something else in case it gets cold. The weather around the water is usually real freezing." Antonio said trying to think of something else instead of Jake nearly putting his head through the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 am

Seth frowned. "Well, after the beach, umm...." He paused, not really wanting to help Antonio out on this. He'd have helped Ashton, sure, but it felt disloyal to aid Antonio when he was taking out Jake's ex!

Seth bit his lip. "Take them to, um, clubbing?" he suggested. Knowing Ashlee and Evelyn, they would not appreciate drunk and horny males trying to feel them up from all directions. "I mean, dude, they've yet to party New York City style! And Ash looks like a girl who'd love to have fun, and remember, Evelyn wore that mask and danced on a freaking table at that party a few weeks back. I'm sure they'll love the vibe," he said happily. "And it'd warm you all up too."

"Evelyn danced on a....table?" Ashton asked abruptly.

Seth nodded. "Yeah, she's a wild one, bro." He smirked up at Antonio. "Have fun reigning her in."

Luke rubbed his bleary eyes. "I'm down. I'll get the diva. He's probably preening as we speak. When do you guys wanna meet and where?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 am

"Hmmm, I don't know where we could go, but how about we all meet down in the lobby and we can figure it out from there? Say in like twenty minutes?" Ashlee suggested.

Antonio raised his eyebrows, but then remembered he was at that party when he had met Evelyn, she did dance on the table and she was dancing with him as well. That did sound like something she would enjoy. If she was the kind that liked to dance and go out then it would be fun to hit up a club or two with the girls.

"Damn that's right! I forgot that's how I met her was at that party." Antonio said aloud, although he would really mull this over because it could go either ways, they all either have fun and dance or the girls get annoyed and end up leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 am

"Twenty?" Luke asked in shock. "Um, James ready in twenty minutes? Give us an hour....or maybe three?"

Ashton frowned. "I think we could try it and see if they want to go clubbing first," he said carefully. "Keep other options."

"Ooh, take them to an art museum. Girls seem to like sophisticated shit." Seth grinned wider. He could see the spirited Ashlee's face when she had to sit through a twenty minute art film on some suicidal emo artist.

Girls ALWAYS worked in packs. Evelyn and Ashlee weren't the type of hoes who would ditch each other for a guy. So if Ashlee got fed up and wanted to leave, Evelyn would too.

Man, I should write a fucking BOOK, Seth thought, leaning back against the couch. He felt bad for sabotaging the twins' date even though he had nothing against Ashton asking Ashlee out.

That sounded, to Ashton, honestly boring. But Ashlee was into creativity, right? He threw his brother a confused glance.

Lucifer walked into Jake's open door and pulled a face at him before stepping back into the hallway and pausing to sniff the air. No Nova.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 am

Ashlee giggled, "Tell Beyonce to pick up the pace, I don't have all night."

Jake looked down and saw his accomplice to his earlier act of crime, he decided to drop into the living room and see what was going on, he could hear voices but not exactly what they were saying.

Jacob looked down at Lucifer and smirked at him almost as if to thank him and walked out into the living room he sat on the floor, "What's up?" He asked.

Antonio shrugged, honestly he would probably get bored to death at a museum if he had to go. If the girls wanted to go though he wouldn't reject it. The museum is one of those well known things about the city and a lot of people go there all the time, "We'll keep that in mind." Antonio saw Jake on the floor and caught his gaze for a moment.

"Just trying to think of where to go on Thursday night for the date we wanna take the girls somewhere but not too sure where." Antonio said looking away from Jake not sure if it was smart to maintain eye contact.

Jacob almost started laughing but refrained, "Hmm places to go? I don't know, if you guys can handle it sit through those Broadway musical things." Jacob remembered wanting to stab his own eyes out when watching Wicked with Lola. He couldn't handle musicals and knowing Antonio wouldn't be able to sit through it either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 am

Luke hung up and walked into James' room, barging through. "Princess,w e have to move it. Ash gave us twenty to get down to the lobby and meet her and Ev. We're going out for lunch and then something after." He paused and added, "Twenty MINUTES, not HOURS. Your manicure will have to be postponed."

"Oooh, those are a great idea! Girls love them!" Seth pitched in. And then he thought abotu it and realized that girls really DID love musicals.

He paused and then sighed, feeling his guilty conscience catch up with him. "Yeah, go see Wicked or something," he said neutrally. Jake had said he was done with it all. Evelyn was really fair game.

Ashton frowned. Musicals sounded as exciting as watching Lucifer wash himself. "Um....those are kind of....boring."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:47 am

"Yeah no offense to the girls, but I'd probably fall asleep or something like that." Antonio frowned, he knew it would probably be something the girls would like but falling asleep during a movie or show they've wanted to see isn't exactly a crowd pleaser.

"Ha ha ha. Hilarious Lucas, just for that I'm getting that pedicure AND I'm calling my masseuse." James smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 am

In response, Luke grabbed James' leather jacket from the back of his chair and lobbed it at his face. "Leaving in five - with or without you." He turned and went to his own room to grab a jacket and shoes.

Evelyn figured since they were heading out, shorts wouldn't work with this weather so she got off her bed and headed to her closet. "Hmmm.....are we going casual or dressy?" she wondered. Thinking about something petty like clothing was better than leaving her mind empty to fill itself with thoughts about a certain asshole she never wanted to see again.

Ashton frowned. "Dude, they'd love it though, like Seth said. And I know how we can keep our sleepiness from showing," he added, a grin breaking over his face. He leaned over and punched Jake's arm. "Thanks for the idea, bro. Tones, I think dinner and then a play would work."

Seth gaped, momentarily floored and threw Jake an apologetic glance.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:13 am

Jacob just shrugged at him, he didn't care what they did. But he did mean what he said to Antonio, he heard of anything to happen that he didn't approve of and Jake would snap his neck, "No problem bro anything for a friend." Jake's eyes fell on Antonio's when he said that and Antonio gulped.

James yelped and before he could retaliate Luke had left, he was going to change when he remembered that his project for his history class was due and he still needed to finish a good chunk of it, so he needed the time to finish it.

James got up and went to Luke's room and knocked on his door pushing it open, "Hey dude I would go but I have this project due tomorrow and I got a lot left to do, so maybe next weekend?"

Ashlee shrugged, "I myself am pretty casual, so I really don't feel like getting too dressed up in all honesty." Ashlee was fine how she was and she really hadn't packed anything dressier than what she she currently had on plus her pajamas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 am

Luke nodded. "Yeah, but I'm going ahead this time. I'm done my work for now." He smirked at James and pulled out his phone to let Evelyn and Ashlee know it was just him and the girls.

Seth cleared his throat, noticing Antonio paling. He got to his feet. "So anyways, I'm gonna head back home for a bit. My brother told me he's hitting town for a few days, should be home tomorrow, so I figure i should go give him back some of his shit I nicked."

He headed out into the hallway, making a peace sign as he grinned. "Peace out, homies!"

A few moments later, they heard the front door slam and then Lucifer padded into the room, baring his fangs at Jake.

Ashton got to his feet. "I'll find out timings for the play." He headed off to his own room.

Evelyn picked her phone off the nightstand, noting the messages she'd ignored earlier. One was from Jake and she froze up for a second before ignoring it when she realized it was simply him asking her to open the window earlier. The other was from Luke telling her James had to cancel. Evelyn glanced at Ashlee. "Let's just stick to lunch. James isn't coming and I have work to do too."

[[FF'd to that night - 10 PM]]

Evelyn closed her textbook and pushed it into her bag, along with her netbook. She stifled a yawn and got up, heading to her closet to grab her nightie and crash.

She stepped over Nova and went into the bathroom to change before walking back in. She cringed because her room was now stifling even in her nightdress. Like she'd told Joel, it was always way too hot with the heating in here. She splashed her face with cold water and went to her room again, pausing briefly by the window and unlocking and opening it to let a breeze in. It had rained again and nwo it was drizzling.

Evelyn turned and spotted the box of Oreos she kept forgetting to take to the kitchen, on her night stand.

A wave of nausea rolled over her when she remembered Jake's visit on Friday. She marched forwards, already feeling her eyes grow hot, and grabbed the box, turning and walking over to her window in a daze. She was following instinct. Instinct made her lean out and place the box on the ledge right below her window. She didn't want to throw the cookies five floors down but she also didn't want them anywhere around her now. Just looking at them and remembering the Oreo-flavored kiss Jake had given her hurt too much.

Especially since he'd gone out and given way more to some other girl.

She turned away and massaged her eyes with the palms of her hands. Her hands came away wet with tears and she stifled a groan. She'd been good about keeping her composure all day today. Ashlee and Luke had helped with their childish bickering.

Evelyn stumbled over to her bed and pressed her face into her pillow, taking meditative breaths to cool down the sudden aching heart that pounded away in her chest. I'm not going to cry. He doesn't deserve that. He doesn't even care. I just gave him the freedom his subconscious clearly wanted Saturday night.

Evelyn's eyes filled up and she had to muffle the sudden onslaught of harsh sobs that followed this hurtful thought into her pillow while an anxious Nova whined worriedly from the floor.

[[http://www.polyvore.com/sleepwear/set?id=24457904]]

Ashton changed into sweats and a white shirt and placed out the printed play info on his desk to show Antonio. he stifled a yawn and dropped onto his bed, wondering if the blond devil was going to get home anytime soon.

At that moment, Seth stumbled in, panting, and closed the suite door with a resounding bang, leaning against it. He slid down to sit on the floor, panting. Remind me to never piss off a PMSing ex-businessman, hot dog vendor. After a moment, he got up and wobbled to his room, feeling his aching muscles protest. He'd lost track of how many blocks he'd run.

Ashton groaned in his room, muffling his head with a pillow.. Trust Seth to announce his presence loud enough to be heard in Siberia.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 am

Jacob had finished his homework in pretty decent enough time, he had already changed into his pajamas earlier on during the day since he really hadn't planned to go anywhere.

Although after finishing he really didn't feel like hanging around the twins. He kind of just wanted his own space. Even though Seth had managed to cheer him up a little earlier today it didn't change that he still felt like shit. He still felt like the worst person in the world, for ruining just about everything and he could feel himself slowly reverting back to how he was before he even met Evelyn.

Jake was going crazy in his room though and he needed air, so he zipped up a hoodie and went out to sit on the ledge that he used to climb back and forth between his and Evelyn's window. He sat between it, his legs dangling off the side as he looked out past the campus to the city lights twinkling in the distance.

He had his back pressed against the brick wall sitting in its shadow so he was concealed by the darkness, sort of just thinking about everything that happened in this last month when he heard a window slide up and saw a light shining from it. It was Evelyn's window, he saw her lean over and place something onto the ledge, it appeared like a box and he squinted his eyes and recognized the logo on the box of Oreos. The ones that he and her had been sharing on Friday.

Jake brought his fingers to his lips and could taste the sweetness from their kiss, and he felt his heart ache inside of him. He saw her move from the window probably to lay down or finish her work, he sat in his spot so he wouldn't be seen by her. It was silent for a few moments in her room and he assumed she had probably fallen asleep, until he heard something that practically made him break.

He heard her cry. Jacob had been around her when she had cried most of the time it had been silent, but he had never heard her like this. Jacob closed his eyes tilting his head against the wall, he felt his eyes stinging as he sat out there on the ledge listening to her cry. Knowing that he did that to her, brought on all that pain and heartache for her. It wasn't fair.

All because he was stupid and careless, all because he couldn't control himself not even for one damn night. Now he had to sit out there knowing that she was crying and that no one else would probably hear her, and no one else knew about it and no one else would probably know.

Jake opened his eyes when feeling the light splattering of rain on his forehead, the drops trailed from his forehead down his cheek. Jake's lip quivered and a few silent tears escaped his eyes joining the drizzling rain drops hitting his face. Jacob wiped them away, he wasn't supposed to do this he wasn't supposed to break like this, but that's what happened when he let people in he lost control of emotions that he had reigns on.

No one would know that Evelyn cried tonight, and no one would know that Jacob did. Even though he was right there and all he wanted to do was jump through her window like he had so many times before and just shout that he wanted to be with her, and kiss her and want her to take him back. Make her believe that he could be faithful and that he would walk on fire for her, that she wouldn't believe it.

He felt farther away from Evelyn now, then he had when he first met her.

"Lo siento mi amor, Roja." Jake whispered letting the words get lost in the rain that was now starting to pour and soak through his clothes. He picked himself up off the ledge and climbed back into his window. He turned the light off in his room and lay in his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:42 am

[[FF'd to roughly midweek. Tuesday - 2 PM]]

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked, watching Seth's fingers fly over his laptop while his other hand texted something. Seth and Ashton were seated on the floor of the living room. Ashton was finishing homework. Seth was....doing something.

The blond glanced over at Ashton, a grin on his face. "I'm texting Jake."

"Isn't he at work? I thought he told you not to bug him," Ashton said, leaning forwards and trying to read Seth's screen. Jake had said this several times, in fact. "Why....why are you on the Starbucks website?"

"Well," Seth said carefully, "See, I figure since Jake is working there, I could place in an order for him to bring home."

"An order" Ashton said suspiciously, not liking Seth's tone. "What, like a frap?"

Seth snorted. "No, I'm telling him how to make it. See, I'm combining the flavors I like," he pointed at a list of drinks on the menu online on the website, "and I'm telling him what i want him to do." He showed Ashton his screen on the phone.

Jakey. Very Happy Bring me a coffee when y come home? I want it custom made (with love) like this: Caramel Macchiato + Pumpkin Spice + no-protein strawberry smoothie. Add hazelnuts after + peanut butter flavored frosting on top (then followed about five more flavors)....PS: I love you too, bro.

Ashton stopped reading. "Strawberry smoothie in a caramel-pumpkin-spice latte? Peanut....butter? The hell, Jake's gonna strangle you."

"What?" Seth asked, outraged. "I like my flavors. I'll pay him a generous tip! Besides, Jake adores me."

Ashton shot him a skeptical look as he returned to his work. "Okay."

Seth hit Send with a grin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Evelyn headed down the hallway, juggling her bag and a folder for work. She had rearranged her work shifts around so her Thursday was cleared. She was in a fairly good mood that day - the sun was out and it was actually warm so she had gone with cute shorts and a black poncho, dressier than usual for school and work but good clothes put her in a good mood. Hell, she needed and deserved that.

She made a note to stop at the Starbucks further from campus (where Jake didn't work) for coffee, adjusting her woolen beret over her loose hair while she walked, earphones in her ears. It was actually kind of annoying having to go out of her way for coffee but the one on Wall Street was way too far away from her work and she didn't fancy seeing Jake anymore than she had to. She'd been good at avoiding him, but so far she'd never had to share the stairwell with him.

The elevator doors were closed but she could hear bangs and clanks inside it, signaling they were repairing the snapped cables. She walked past to the stairwell door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:51 am

[[ From Starbucks]]

Jake was pretty busy today, it was just him and Kelsey since Danny, Eric, and Noah all decided to call off. Douchebags. Last time he covers any of their shifts, but he always needed money anyway.

As he was filling out orders he felt his phone vibrate, he pulled it out quickly and his eyes widened at Seth's ridiculous order request. If anything it made his stomach churn, that did not sound appetizing at all.

So he simply texted him back.

Fuck you, Im busy. Im a barista not Picasso.

He didn't care if Seth would come in and get his damn abomination of a drink but he hated when anyone even his own parents would text him when he was at work it was his hugest pet peeve. If Seth wanted to die due to caffeine and peanut butter then he was gonna come down here and get it his damn self.

[[Antonio from School Days]]

Antonio had been whistling walking up the stairs from his class, he wondered how much longer it would take them to fix that stupid elevator. As slow as it was he liked not having to walk up stairs from class almost everyday.

On his way up though he spotted Evelyn coming down, probably going to work or something and smiled at her, "Hey Evelyn!" He greeted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 am

Seth gaped at his phone when it rang.

"Bitch," he exclaimed and Ashton stifled a grin. Seth pulled a face, blue eyes wide in hurt.

He texted Jake back. :/ I'll do ur laundry ;D W/o flooding basement! I need caffeine. World domination needs energy! D:

"I don't think you should bug him, dude, he's at work and you know he's been kind of tense all week," Ashton commented.

Seth flashed him a dimpled smirk, blue eyes twinkling. "Hearing from me always makes Jake's day brighter!" he informed Ashton.

Evelyn cracked a smile back. This day was looking really good now. "Hey, Tony." She paused on the landing between stairs, waiting for him to reach her. "How's it goin'?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 am

"Good, so glad to be out of my bio class. I swear it drags forever, but other than that its a good day, how about you?" Antonio asked her smiling, he really liked his day so far. Despite having to sit through his two hour biology lecture seeing Evelyn did make him feel better.

"You messed up my order! I want another coffee!" An obnoxious lady in her damned lawyer outfit snapped at Jake.

Jake grit his teeth at her, he hadn't been the one to mess up her stupid ass order, it was Kelsey but of course since Kelsey had disappeared off to Narnia when she was supposed to be refilling the coffee machines. Which Jake knew she purposely messed up this womans order, since he recognized this woman she came in a lot, probably worked at one of the law offices near by.

"I'm sorry ma'am let me make you another one." Jake said through clenched teeth, and went to refill the coffee pots, glancing back and seeing the impatient glares of other costumers.

His phone vibrated again and it was Seth yet again trying to convince Jake to make that stupid drink. Jake groaned annoyed and responded.

No dude! Im fucking busy, quit texting me! If U want it so fucking bad come down here and make it urself!

He hit send shoving his phone in his pocket, he didn't mean to sound so evil to Seth but he was just having a bad last few days, and the last thing he needed was Seth annoying him on top of annoying ass costumers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 am

Seth got to his feet, having read Jake's message. Ashton glanced up and Seth shot him a girn.

"Where are you going?"

"Jake asked me to come in and make my coffee, is that cool or what?" Seth's grin was Cheshire-like. Ashton's eyes widened.

Jake WANTED Seth to turn up at his workplace? Did he want to get fired that badly?!

"Really? Let me see his message," Ashton said. Seth held out his phone with a huff and Ashton read the text.

"I think...he's being sarcastic. I doubt Jake wants to deal with you destroying five coffeemakers on top of his horrible customers," Ashton stated flatly.

"None-sense!" Seth replied, snatching his phone back and putting it away. He smirked. "I'll go brighten his day for him!"

"I hope for his sake, he has a backup job lined up when you get him fired," Ashton muttered. "Seriously, Seth, let it go. You KNOW you're a danger around most appliances. Jake's already feeling down."

Seth groaned. "Don't guilt-trip me!" He sat back down, huffing. "Fine. I'll go next week though!"

He replied back: Im comin in nxt wk. ;D

Evelyn leaned against the railing, looking up at Antonio. "I shifted my work around. Going in two hours earlier so Thursday is off." She cracked another grin, even though all her smiles this week had been faint.

"Been keepin' busy. Did you guys work out what we should do tomorrow?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 am

Antonio nodded listening to Evelyn, and then he smiled.

"Oh yeah we did! We figured we'd grab dinner. Then after Ash and I got tickets to go see that show um...Wicked! On Boradway, figured you and Ashlee would like that." He smiled thoughtfully.

Jacob had gotten Seth's last text message as soon as things had died down.

He sighed, he felt bad for snapping at Seth even though he really didn't seem to effected by it.

Jake was happy things were slow now, he went to the back and decided to refill the front with pasteries.

He walked into the fridge and the door closed behind him as he picked out the things that needed to be restocked.

For a moment he stood there and let out a long scream kicking the flimsy metal shelves that held up the desserts.

Jake sighed feeling slightly better.

"Angry with society Don Juan?"

Jake jumped back not realizing that Kelsey had been hiding in there, "God damn it! Kelsey! What the fuck are you doing in here?!"

"Crocheting sweaters." Was her witty retort.

Jake on most days would have found this funny but today it just bugged him, "Ugh! Kelsey just go out in the front and make sure people aren't stealing shit!"

Kelsey rolled her eyes pushing herself off the wall and heading out the door.

Jake shook his head grabbing pasteries and shoving them on the plate and he stood there for a couple of moments before returning to the front.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next