New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 33 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 am

Evelyn mentally timed how long it would take Jake to reach the lobby if he walked. Knowing him, he'd run.

And get there before them. Ah hell.

She swallowed and her stomach lurched with nerves. Jake wouldn't dare say anything in front of anyoen else...would he?

But maybe he would. If he felt like getting even with her. Even for what, she didn't know. Not giving him another chance?

"I do have to go get something," she said to Ashlee, feeling her heartbeats pick up in panic. "I'll meet you downstairs."

When they've all left!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:49 am

"Oh no, we're leaving now." Ashlee protested going behind Evelyn and pushing her towards the elevator. She just wanted to leave she didn't understand the drama. Jake wasn't even there!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 am

Evelyn considered just pulling free and running like hell back to her suite. What if Jake blurted it all out? Thursday night was something she'd really rather no one else found out about. Least of all Antonio!

But she didn't have any excuse she could actually tell Ashlee. Her shoulders slumped. "Fine." She let Ashlee drag her to the elevator, which was now open and the boys were entering.

Evelyn gulped as they reached the doors.

"Hey, Tony," she said, finding herself just behind him as he entered. She felt her stomach squirm. So it had only been one date, but she'd wanted to convince Antonio that the drama was past her. Jake blurting out everything wouldn't help any. Evelyn forced a smile on her lips and nodded at the other two boys. Seth shot her a fumy look but he had headphones on over his ears and he said nothing, simply punching G on the panel.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 am

"Hey Evelyn, Ashlee." Antonio greeted them both. Just because his night hadn't ended well with Evelyn didn't mean he had to avoid them.

Ashlee nodded a greeting to the twins, and she would have said something to Seth but he seemed like he was in his own world.

The elevator had finally slowly made its descend to the ground floor, outside the elevator Jake had been standing there waiting for his friends so they could head out for the night.

The elevator chimed, signaling its arrival and the doors creaked open. Jake spotted the dark heads of the twins, Seth's slivery head. But it wasn't them that his eyes had widened it was Evelyn's bronze head that stuck out to him and for a moment he forgot that he needed to breathe.

No doubt my shitty luck has returned, or this is just karma kicking in.

Jake took a moment to look Evelyn over, and smirked, "Aw shucks Red. Put out all the stops for me. I'm flattered." He raised an amused eyebrow at her, "I guess I found my more entertaining thing to do, since last night was kind of boring for us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 am

Seth, who had his music paused, stifled a sudden grin, dimple twinkling as he walked past Jake and nudged him pointedly with his shoulder.

Evelyn, who had followed the boys out and was in the process of silently walking away (ignoring Jake's remarks), froze in her tracks and felt lightheaded. She glanced up at him accidentally and her stomach did a nosedive in fright. Her heartbeat picked up pace. She kept her eyes off Jake and instead rolled them at Ashlee. "Yeah, he and Seth were drunk and graffiting in the halls when we got home. Let's go." She grabbed Ashlee's arm, flashed a smile (horribly strained) at the twins and headed across the lobby, not looking at the Spaniard as she passed him.

Seth smirked, impressed by the way she'd played it off. True, it did work with what Jake had said. But knowing Jake, he wouldn't let this go.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:12 am

Jake watched as Evelyn left, and called out to Ashlee, "Ashlee you better watch your girl tonight. Last night her dress got pretty wrinkled after I saw her. If you catch my drift." He winked, nudging Seth back as they headed for the exit.

Ashlee paused for a moment, her blue eyes widened for a moment, "What the hell is he saying?"

Antonio was too shocked to say anything, what the hell had happened after he left?! He swore he remember Jake defending him when he decided to leave. Antonio just bit his lip and decided just to let it go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:17 am

Evelyn practically felt her heart contract in pain. She swallowed and glanced over her shoulder, meeting Jake's sneering eyes for a moment before her eyes flicked to Antonio and she said to Ashlee, "Some people just can't handle a no, if you catch my drift," she finished mockingly, shooting Jake a cold glance and pulling open the lobby doors furiously. Her heart picked up pace again, pounding angrily in hurt. Great, now he was going to make her sound like a whore.

Right after he'd admitted he had no excuse for calling her that, last night.

Seth sighed, giving Jake an impatient glance. Why was this kid so stupid? Seth followed the girls to the doors and pulled it open after Evelyn stepped out, holding it for Ashlee ahead of him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 am

Ashlee had nodded, looking up at Seth thanking him she just kind of wanted to get away from them. She hadn't really seen Jake like this before. Which made her even a bit more relieved that Evelyn wasn't hanging around him, even though he was running his mouth probably about things that didn't even happen.

Jake just shrugged. Whatever he was being mean, he pretty much had no chance with her and she made it very evident. So if that was the case why bother being nice anymore? He knew the guys were probably annoyed of him, but he didn't care. Once they got to the club none of them would even remember this happening.

Jacob walked ahead of the girls, the boys following, unaware that Evelyn and Ashlee were going to be at the same place.

[[The Bastard, The Clones, The Fairy, The Siren and The Ho to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Seth and the twins were lazing around their dorm. Seth was annoyed becasue it was only about eight on a Friday evening and he had nothing to do.

"God damn it, this was supposed to be a fun night," he muttered, lying on the couch with his legs hanging off one end.

Evelyn reached the dorm lobby and glanced ahead of her at Jake, gritting her teeth. She slipped into the stairwell, even though her feet were aching. No way was she sharing an elevator with him.

She reached the top floor (probably before he did) and walked wearily down to her suite, unlocking the door and bending down to ruffle Nova's head and quiet his barks. She shut the door and walked to her room, unlockd that and flipped onto her bed facedown.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Jacob had come out of the elevator, he knew taking the stairs he probably would have passed Evelyn and right now he didn't want to. He wanted the space to be away form her.

Jake arrived to the suite opening the door and letting it slam behind him, Antonio looked up from the couch hearing the door signaling Jake's arrival and decided to just stay silent, he looked at Seth and sighed. "I know dude." Antonio got up from the couch to go to his room to change out of his clothes since he figured the wouldn't really be going out tonight since the mood was pretty much shot.

Jake in his room closed his door, and he knew what he had to do.

She wanted him to fall off that ledge, well its exactly what she was going to get.

Jacob opened his window climbing out and sliding himself along the edge instead of trying to be discreet about his arrival to her window, he pounded his fist on the window, he saw her pick up her head from her bed and he yelled, "You wanted me to fall well you got your wish!"

Jacob stretched out his arms, allowing himself to fall back off the ledge and as he slipped into the darkness he threw his arms forward to grab onto the ledge of the fourth floor and hiding beneath it before missing it and actually plummeting to his death.

Antonio had opened his window to let some air into his stuffy room while changing, he had heard noise outside sounding like a bird or something flew into someones window and then he heard someones voice shouting that sounded really familiar he peered out the window and paled as he saw Jake fall from the fifth floor ledge and disappear into the darkness.

He was frozen for a moment, before he ran out into the living room, "Seth! Ash! ITS JAKE! YOU GUYS!!! Jake he... hee..! He jumped off the ledge!" He screamed frantically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:57 pm

"WHAT????" Seth and Ashton yelled simultaneously, leaping to their feet. They tore to Antonio's room window and fought over who'd peer out first - Seth won by elbowing Ashton in the mouth.

He peered down at the street. "I don't see him!"

Seth shoved away from the window and tore next door to Jake's room, hammering on the door.

There was no answer. "You gotta be kidding me!" He swore and returned to Antonio's room. "Are you SURE you saw him? Why the hell would he do that? He's an adrenalin junkie, not suicidal!"

Evelyn stared down at the dark street below. It was really hard to make anything out with the night closing around it and the streetlamps kind of farther off. "Jake?" she called uncertanly. She was sure she was hallucinating. He wasn't that crazy.

She could have sworn her heart had literally stopped for a few deadly seconds when she'd glimpsed Jake fall. It was now powering back up and beating so fanatically, it hurt.

"This isn't funny!" she exclaimed, worried the idiot had messed up some new trick he was playing on her. Evelyn heard a racket down the building and turning her head, caught sight of Seth and Ashton peering out.

Her stomach dropped. Had he really jumped? If his roommates were looking for him...

No, he wasn't suicidal. He was just really sick if he thought this was funny. Evelyn swallowed down bile rising in her throat and pulled away from the window, feeling nauseous. She peered down the row of windows after a moment and noticed Seth and Ashton had disappeared.

She leaned down, closing her eyes to prevent herself getting dizzy and toppling headfirst five floors down, and called angrily, "You're disgusting if you think this is funny, Salazar! One of these days, your stupid stunts will go really wrong and I'll laugh because you wasted all my worry crying wolf."

She knew she wouldn't, but it sounded good at least. She really wished she didn't care. It'd save her a heart attack.

She pulled back and sank down onto the floor, leaning back against the wall under the window and braced her head in her hands to stop her dizzy spell. This boy was going to kill her. If she didn't die of a brain hemorrhage freaking out over whether he'd killed himself one way or another, it'd be something miraculous. Talk about a psychologically abusive relationship!

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:12 pm

"Why would I lie about something like this?! This is serious you guys I saw him with my own two eyes!" Antonio yelled, his hands shaking in fear for his friend.

Jacob had heard all the comotion just above him, and heard Evelyn shouting at him. He simply smirked and decided to have some more fun. He had reached to a grip on the wall and climbed up over the ledge back to the fifth floor pressing himself against the shadows to remain unseen although he heard his roommates freaking out and realized this might be a bit of a problem but he'd work with it.

Jake had climbed past the fifth floor ledge and onto a smaller one before the sixth. He realized it was just above Evelyn's window so hooked himself to it and hung upside down like a bat in front of Evelyn's window.

"Aww chicka you didn't think this old wolf didn't have a few tricks left in him now did you?" He said smugly, his dark eyes gleaming from the light in her room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Evelyn's eyes shot open and she spun around on her slouch against the wall, peering up at the window over her head. Her eyes met twinkling brown ones thorugh the darkness and she had to supress a sudden urge to grab Jake's hair and yank him down so he'd REALLY fall five floors.

She got shakily to her feet, feeling her heartbeats slow down to a more normal pace, and rested her hands on the window sill so her face was level with Jake's as she leaned out. "You disgust me. Playing with people's phobias is just sick!"

Seth was debating a plan of action, unaware Jake was alive and well. "Okay, so how 'bout this? One of us grabs some rope and climbs down the window to see if he's down there - "

"Why not just use the stairs?" Ashton asked reasonably. Seth waved a hand.

"Shut up and listen!"

"The stairs are less likely to kill us!" Ashton said mutinously. Seth glared at him across the room.

"Jake's going to possibly die or is dead and you're arguing with me?" he snapped.

Ashotn glared at him. "You're being amazingly STUPID, so yes!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:39 pm

"Seth! Ash is right the last thing we need is to have to scrape two people off concrete! Be reasonable for once!" Antonio argued with him.

"There's no need to be afraid its only about forty or fifty feet or so."Jake brought his arms up and let himself down to land on her ledge swiftly.

"See no big deal. Now from here to the fourth floor, I think its about the same give or take." Jake climbed onto his hands and then walked across the ledge on his hands.

"Bet you I can make it again. With my eyes closed too. Watch closely Red." Jake closed his eyes springing off the ledge into a back flip he opened them as he flew over the edge grabbing onto the ledge of the fourth floor again and pirching himself up there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Evelyn couldn't really see him anymore. She leaned over and squinted, able to make out his frame below. Her hands were clenched so hard around the window sill they began to ache.

"I hope you fall and crack your head open!" she said angrily, feeling her voice quiver in fear that he really might just do that accidentally.

"Fiiine!" Seth said in a huff. "Let's go find the corpse!" He headed out of the room and into the fifth floor hallway quickly shoving on his shoes. Ashton followed. Seth pulled out his phone and checked to ensure the battery was high enough for the flashlight.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Jake had let his legs swing back and forth over the ledge catching his breath for a moment.

He knew he should have joined the circus, he would have made a killing as one of those acrobats. That or be a stunt double.

Jacob scooted along the edge coming up the left side, staying crouched to remain unseen by the angry redhead.

He wasn't sure what stunt to perform for his next trick so he went back to hanging upside down like he had earlier.

"Aww now you don't mean that do you? Then again you did crack my skull a good couple of times so I believe you'd mean for me to die. But I'm pretty invincible."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Evelyn drew back in shock when Jake's face sudden;y hovered in front of her out of the darkness again. She sucked in her breath and felt ehrself calm down a tiny inch.

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Nobody's invincible. You shouldn't taunt fate - or did you forget your bad luck streak?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm

"Actually I was a pretty lucky kid. I didn't start having all this shitty luck until you showed up." Jake flipped down landing on his feet so now he was standing right side up.

"You know the whole, "you've made my life speech." Don't need to repeat myself. I figure I turn some of it around. Starting by testing my luck with heights."Jake swayed back dangerously over the ledge again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:07 pm

"Okay! I get it!" Evelyn snapped, reaching forwards and grabbing the front of his shirt. She jerked him forwards.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Jake raised an amused eyebrow at her and smirked, "I know all this adrenalin has got you hot and bothered, but I'm no longer a pawn remember? I've been dismissed?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Evelyn, still a little freaked out and paranoid he might just throw himself off the ledge again, was momentarily confused and her fingers loosened on Jake's shirt before she could accidentally pull him face-first into the window frame. "What?" She blinked when it hit home. Oh. "Oh, you wish, asshole!" she bit out angrily as her cheeks flushed; she hoped he didn't notice it because her face was in shadow. But she let go of him quickly and backed up a little because Jake was right on the other side of the sill and way too close for her to be comfortable with.

Seth flashed his phone's flashlight around below Antonio's window. "I don't see him," he said doubtfully. "You sure it wasn't just, like, him crawling along the ledge? He does that when he goes to see - " he caught himself quickly. "Um, he sits out on the ledge sometimes."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Jake saw the blush rise in Evelyn's cheeks, and he leaned into her window then wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her into him and staring down into her eyes he whispered, "I know I'm right mi amor because adrenalin is an amazing rush just like this." He planted a kiss on her lips and felt his heart beat like crazy. He knew what he was doing was wrong and it was just making it so much harder for him.

He had no idea why he was even kissing her! After she had pretty much said that she had used him. Jake pulled away and just smiled at her, "Now that you've used me I figured I return the favor." He climbed back out the window and stood on the infamous ledge.

Jake stepped out onto the ledge before Evelyn could punch him or something like that because he knew that little stunt would earn him another bruise on his mouth to accompany he one James had given him. He stood out on the ledge though and he realized, he was safer out there than he was in her room.

Boy he never thought he'd have to think about a girl that way Jake smiled smugly at her, "You know you may think its dangerous out here, but I just realized I'm a whole lot safer out here than I am indoors near you, and of course I wouldn't have to worry too much about you punching me in the face because you wouldn't dare come out here. I must say as far as harassment goes, I clearly have the upper hand out here with this ledge. Since there really is nothing you could do about it. Unless you were to face your fear and come out here, but that would never happen so Jacob wins."

"No dude there is a difference between sitting out on a ledge, and spreading your arms out like you think you're gonna fly and fall off backwards the side of a building!" Antonio said scanning the area. He swore he saw him fall off the side of the building, a sane person never hallucinates things like that, also he hadn't even drank yet tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 am

"Tones, you've been hittin' the bottle without us!" Seth concluded five minutes later. He turned and smirked, shooting his flashlight into Antonio's face. He wasn't sure where Jake was, but he was clearly not dead and somebody was going to pay for making Seth run down the damn stairs like an asthmatic desperate for the last inhaler on earth.

"Dude, don't blind him," Ashton said, tilting his own light into Seth's face. Seth grunted and waved a hand around blindly in the sudden floodlight in his eyes and felt his arm hit someone's nose. He grabbed it and yanked.

"Stop it!" he retorted.

Evelyn felt really like she'd love to just close her eyes and pass out right now, her head felt dizzy. She couldn't work out what the hell he was doing! What did he want?! And why couldn't he just stay ONE way? One second he was telling her he was done, coldly sneering, and now this? (Which counted, in her mind, as sexual harassment because she hadn't even had time to push him away, she'd been so in shock)

This wasn't fair. Evelyn narrowed her eyes, feeling anger start to seep through her veins. He wasn't playing fair. He was using the very fact that she even gave a damn about him AGAINST her. Along with her fear of heights. She should never have told him about that!

There were a lot of things she should never have told him. Exasperation mixed in with her anger. She couldn't back down. She snuck a peek out her window.

It was a long way down. No, it was dark. So she couldn't see the pavement she might land on. Even though when she stuck her head out, she could see what looked like a light-saber battle going on a little further down the pavement.

She couldn't consider this! There was a huge possibility she'd pass out. Her fear was a serious phobia, not just an average human being's rational fear of heights (Jake excluded) and of course, she wasn't stupid enough to count on Jake to catch her. She'd made that mistake metaphorically already.

Her palms were already growing clammy even thinking about it. Her heart began to pound in her chest when she locked eyes with the Spanish arse. If she hadn't thought he hated her before, this definitely proved it.

She didn't want to do this. But then, hadn't she suffered two years with James? She wasn't a weakling. She couldn't back down. Not in her and Jake's continual war.

And she knew she'd be getting him back for this. Evelyn reached down and unzipped her boots so she was in her bare feet - and a dress!

Not just any dress, but a short TUBE dress, and tube dresses were already highly likely to tumble off, more than any other article of clothing.

You gotta be kidding me. I hate you, Jacob! Why was stupid shit always happening to her because of him?!

She turned and grabbed the pair of Doc Martens she'd thrown one of at him earlier, and tugged them on. They didn't actually look so bad with the dress, she surmised, to distract herself from what she was about to do.

Evelyn tucked her open hair behind her ears, tried to imagine that the world outside was at her level and not five storeys down, and bracing a hand on the sill, carefully slung one leg over it, ignoring how it hitched up her dress even more, and she kept her eyes closed, feeling around with her hands and ensuring every foot was braced on firm ground, so she couldn't see the fall below.

I can do this. He's not winning! She slowly, holding her breath, slid her other leg out and bracing both hands on the sill firmly, rested both feet outside on the cold ledge. Her breath came ot in little puffs and she suddenly realized how horribly cold it was. She shuddered, feeling her shoulder get stung by icy wind through the denim vest she wore over her dress. The wind whipped her hair into her eyes but she didn't dare move her hands.

She could still fall. It would be a long fall. She'd get time to think about how hard it'd hurt - No, stop!

She also didn't turn her back to her window yet. She was feeling a slow, but steady, hyperventilation start and she hurriedly glanced up at Jake beside her, eyes darkening. "Happy?"The words came out in a whisper because she was so cold she couldn't feel her bare legs and arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:53 am

"OW!!!" Antonio hollered, blinded by the flashlight and his nose now hurting because someone had yanked it. Antonio reached out blindly and pulled the hair of whoever's head he had grabbed.

Jacob stood there in astonishment he never thought in a million years that she would actually come out here! In a short dress at that! Jake just stood there speechless for a moment, not sure what to do or say at this exact moment since his safe haven had been breached by his enemy.

Then again it was odd he considered the ledge of a building safety but whatever!

"Ugh go back to your corner!" Jake whined childishly, stomping his foot. He honestly had no better response for this. She wasn't supposed to be out here this was his domain!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:58 am

"Ahhh!" Ashton howled, because Seth had intuitively ducked behind him in case Antonio retaliated. Which he did. "TONY!" Ashton swung his fist adn managed to clip something in teh side.

"THat's ME!" Seth snapped, shoving him so Ashton shone his light into Antonio's face too. Antonio's light hit Ashton's eyes and he stumbled into his twin headlong.

"Oww!" His forehead now had a nice lump.

Seth, unable to see clearly because he had spots dancing in his vision, snickered and tried to walk but simply ended up treading on Ashton's feet and tripping into Antonio. "HOMIE DOWN!"

Evelyn felt a grin tug at the corners of her mouth, even as the cold wind made her chest ache painfully. She shivered and said through blue lips, "M-m-make m-me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next