New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 am

"Never mind." Evelyn hit the Answer button on her phone and lifted it to her ear, her other hand continuing its lazy trek through Jake's hair. "Hey, Ashlee," she said, grinning when she realized she had probably put Jake to sleep. Where was her Sharpie?

Nova waddled over with what looked like a pile of leaves in his mouth and woofed through them at her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 am

Jake let his eyes shut and he let himself doze off there, he felt really comfortable this way.

"Hey girl! So what else happened! I heard you talking to that firefighter he sounded cute, but James ended the call." Ashlee asked eager to find out how things went,but more so if the guy had cute co-workers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 am

Evelyn peered down at the sleeping Jake and then said, "Well, James ruined it. Again.Then he strutted off and the cute firefighter left." She hesitated. She didn't really care anymore that she hadn't gotten his number. She hadn't meant to anyways. He was just fun to flirt with. "Then, um, I got into an argument with Jake and left."

Her stomach lurched. She didn't want to lie to Ashlee....not over some guy.

Evelyn lifted her fingers from Jake's hair and massaged her forehead with them instead. "I..."

No, this will just ruin everything! But I can make her understand...no, I can't. Not after what Damien did to her. "I'm sick of James," she finished. "I don't....I don't want anything to do with him, Ashlee. Screw friendship."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 am

Ashlee had not liked the tone of Evelyn's voice in the way she mentioned James, she really could care less if Evelyn argued with Jake because that meant they weren't hanging around each other, so arguing was a good thing.

But she still wanted Evelyn and James to end up together, "Ev it will be really hard to not try and at least be friends with him. We all hang out together. What are you gonna do? Sit at home and socially isolate yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:19 am

"I'm going to ignore him. I'm really through with it all, Ash," she answered simply, lowering her hand to rest motionless on Jake's head. "Whenever I try for friends, he goes further. And whenever I try to tell him we're done, he goes and chases off every guy I talk to!"

Well, except the one lying in her lap, but she wasn't going to explain it to Ashlee...yet. "You know what, enough about James. You got any potentials for the formal yet?" she asked, hoping to get the topic off her barely resolved lovelife.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 am

Ashlee cursed James mentally, fine he was chasing away the guys but not in a way that it pissed her off or was obvious to Evelyn.

Ashlee decided, her James and Luke were gonna have a talk later, Ashlee snapped out of her daze and said, "Oh no not really there was a few here and there but for some reason a lot of them didn't live on campus so even if I did ask them they wouldn't be able to take me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 am

"Oh," Evelyn murmured. She was starting to feel a chill settle on her from staying still so long. "Well, we'll keep looking. Not like I have one either."

And she didn't, she realized in dismay. She couldn't go with Jake.

She sighed. "So owhat're you up to right now? I have a couple hours before I have to head for work."

She tapped Jake's cheek with her free hand. Holding the phone away from her mouth, she lowered her mouth to hsi ear and whispered sharply, "Get up, Sal!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 pm

"Oh nothing kind of just wandering around campus. Kind of killing time before I head back, do you feel like getting together?" Ashlee asked.

Jake's eyes fluttered open and he yawned, "Hmmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 pm

"Yeah, sure," Evelyn said, cringing. She really hoped Ashlee would dismiss Jake's voice as background noise. "Uh, I'm actually out on the quad. Where d'you wanna meet?"

She held the phone away from her ear and bent down again to whisper, "You need to get up. Ash's coming," into Jake's ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Jake sat up yawning again he cracked his knuckles and back and looked sleeping at Evelyn, "I'll get out of your hair." He leaned over and planted a kiss on her cheek and got up to leave.

Ashlee heard muffled sounds on the line and even a faint voice, "Um I can meet you wherever you are, unless are you with someone? I thought I heard another voice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Evelyn was pulling a face at Jake's cracking out his joints. She reached her leg out and kicked his ankle in response and then flashed him a smirk before saying calmly, "Oh, yeah, uh, guy from my class that I ran into."

Nova waddled over again and dropped a dead bird at Jake's feet, whining.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 pm

"Ooh la la, is he cute?" Ashlee asked.

Jake stuck his tongue out at Evelyn and stumbled a bit. He heard Nova whine and he looked down to the dog, "What is it boy-- Oh! No! Nova bad dog!" Jake yelled freaking out at the dead bird.

Jake's stomach lurched and he wasn't really monitoring his voice forgetting that Ashlee was on the phone.

Ashlee heard someone freak out it was the male voice, and she heard the name Nova, indicating the dog was with her and the voice sounded really familiar, "Ev who did you say you're with?" Ashlee had a hunch that she might be with someone that Evelyn knew she didn't approve of.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 pm

"Uhh," Evelyn made a furious hand gesture at Jake, gesturing at him to shush up and then pointing at her phone with a wide-eyed look. "Oh, his name is, um, Daniel!" she blurted in her haste, thinking instantly of Jake's middle name because she really couldn't think of any other name off the top of her head.

Shit, Jake has that in his Facebook name! FML!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Nova not expecting that kind of reaction from his owner was offended by Jake's scolding and bit him.

"Ow!" Jake tried to downplay it since Evelyn was ready to kill him.

Ashlee stopped walkinh momentarily when she saw in the distance a bronze haired female and a tall Spainard flailing about.

Ashlee ducked behind a tree to avoid being seen by them both, "Oh Daniel huh? I thought you didn't have classes Thursday. I wanna meet him!" Ashlee said licking her lips peering around the tree and shaking her head. Evelyn thinks she could pulla fast one over her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Evelyn groaned at her slip-up inside. "Um, he, uh, he has to leave. Actually, where are you? I'll come find you because he's annoying me." And I'm about to kick his ass, she added mentally, cringing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Jake took that as his cue and decided to leave, he figured he had caused enough damage for a day and he would probably be hearing from Evelyn about this later.

Ashlee saw the tall guy leaving, and she started walking towards them but not too quickly to make it seem like she had spotted them, "Oh you know I think I see you... is that you by the bench over there?" She said waving as she walked. Even if she caught a glimpse of "Daniel." it would be enough to interrogate Evelyn with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 pm

"Shit," Evelyn muttered, panicked now. She wished Jake could just vanish into thin air. This was not good. Evelyn swung around in her seat and caught sight of Ashlee. She grabbed her bag, stood and scooped Nova up and began walking quickly toward Ashlee. "Hey!" She hung up and hoped she could distract Ashlee from noticing Jake.

[[Evelyn and Ashlee to AC - way too late xD]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 pm

[[ Everyone goes to clinic gets cream so they can all stop itching then back to the dorms to bitch at The Bastard, FFED TO FRIDAY AFTERNOON BITCHES!!]]

After three applications of cortisone, a trip to the free clinic and a night full of bitching and complaining. Jake and Seth weren't scratching their skin off nearly as bad as the previous day.

So to celebrate, and mostly because they were bored of hanging around in their dorm all day since they had no classes on Friday they decided to go down to the lounge and kill some time before any festivities or events came up that they had planned or that was bound to occur on a Friday night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 pm

"IT'S FREE!!" Seth announced to everyone in the rather empty lounge as he launched himself at the deserted pool table. He landed on his stomach on it with a dangerous thunk and the table groaned. Seth rolled off it hastily.

Luke had been so swamped with work that any plans he'd had of interrogating James about the elevator incident were dashed. He wondered if he could pry it from Evelyn instead, since James would probably be really close-mouthed about the whole thing. Or had she told Ashlee?

Since he had time to kill, he figured he'd catch up with the redhead/brunette and he headed down (by stairs since the elevator was now useless) to the lounge.

Evelyn, dressed in an olive-green blouse and faded jeans, was juggling her folder and bag by the entrance to the lounge and seemed to be fidgeting just a bit as they walked. Luke raised an eyebrow at her and she shook her head, scratching her wrist before crossing her arms as they entered the lounge.

Evelyn paused before she entered to buy herself a bottle of water from a vending machine in the lobby, and held it over her wrist as they walked into the lounge, kind of like an ice pack.

Luke finally blurted, "What the hell is with you?" as they crossed over to a deserted couch.

"Poison ivy," she muttered irritably, fidgeting just a bit as she set her bag and folder down on a table and uncorked her bottle to take a swig.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Jake shook his head at Seth, and grabbed a pool cue, poking Seth in the stomach with it, "Careful there slugger, last thing I wanna do is rescue you from your wooden mess." He snorted, then kind of used the pool cue to scratch his bare arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Seth kicked Jake and grabbed a pool cue for himself. "You keep that up, Wolfman, you're gonna start howling at the moon soon enough."

Across the room, Evelyn was texting Ashlee. What r u up to? Luke n I r hanging. Come over. Very Happy

"How the hell did you get poison ivy?" Luke demanded.

Evelyn gritted her teeth. "Jake fell into a bush, gave it to Nova, who gave it to me yesterday when I took Nova from him."

At the mention of Jake, Luke's eyes darkened. "You're still hanging around with him?"

Evelyn blinked, confused. And then remembered that everyone was under the assumption that she and Jake were mere acquaintances now. "Oh, no, not really, but Nova is his dog too."

"Right," Luke muttered, looking somewhat unhappy with this answer.

Evelyn scratched her ear, less because of the poison ivy and more because she sucked at lying.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:18 am

"Ha ha ha." Jake laughed sarcastically setting up the pool table, "I'd rather be Wolfman over Tinkerbell any day." Jake said taking the first shot at the pool table.

Ashlee saw Evelyn's text message, and she had just walked out of her math class, Sure, I'll come by! Be there in five Smile She figured she didn't have anything else planned why not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 am

"At least I'm not stuck that way. You do realize this will greatly hinder you on Saturday if it doesn't go away, right?" Seth replied, smug. "Chicks don't dig the itchy mutt look."

"Ash is coming," Evelyn informed Luke, putting her phone away. She perked up visibly. "Oh, speaking of...um, you know about the residence formals right?" When he nodded somewhat warily, she said, "Any idea who you're taking?"

Luke gauged Evelyn's slightly mischievous expression and said carefully, "Not sure yet. It can be anyone, right?"

"Yeah, so long as you buy 'em a ticket," she answered, taking a swig of her water as she sat down.

Luke gnawed his lower lip and frowned down at his hands. Evelyn was suddenly very tempted to ask him if he was considering taking her roommate but she restrained herself.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 am

Jake was too busy using his pool cue as a back scratcher, so he missed half of what Seth had said, "What's going on Saturday?"

Ashlee had come into the lobby of the dorms, and this time Precious her nemesis had remained silent and let her amble on by, she came into the lounge where she spotted Lucas and Evelyn seated.

She smiled and walked over to them, "Sup bitches." Ashlee greeted them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:37 am

Luke was extremely relieved. He flashed Ashlee a grin. "Hey, you didn't get arrested walking in here, huh?"

"How's Precious?" Evelyn asked her, amused. She scooted over on the couch she was on and Luke glared and moved to sit on a single-seater so he could spread his long legs more comfortably.

"Party, dumbass," Seth said, smacking Jake over the head with his pool cue, though far less lightly than Alexis had.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next