New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 am

James bit his lip, he knew she was over it but he really had all he could say about this and just decided he had said enough, now that it was out in the open he kind of felt better but the relief was always taken over by the feeling that crushing feeling that things just never really did get too much better for him.

"Oh and another one." Jake reached over and pet Nova on the head, "I regret finding Nova. I regret it every damn time I tried to get over you or pretend my feelings didn't exist about you or tried to ignore you I know I couldn't because of Nova, and as much as I love the little guy, I always wished I had never found him, because it would have broken whatever tie or bond that forced us to keep speaking and seeing each other." Jake confessed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 am

Evelyn's head snapped up off Nova's head. She shot Jake a glare. "Hey! Leave the pup out of this! He's the only good thing about meeting you!"

Okay, that had come out kind of mean. She cringed, already wishing she could take it back, and expelled a breath, leaning her head back against the elevator wall, staring at the ceiling. "Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to be mean," she muttered.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:32 am

Just when Jake thought he had gotten over some of the damned emotional wounds from this stupid non relationship, Evelyn had to go rip him open a new one. Jake's jaw twitched and he cast Evelyn an icy glare, he could see she wanted to take back what she said but hey they had been telling the truth hadn't they? He was the reason why they were playing this dumb game.

"Hey no, don't worry you're only being honest? That's the whole point of the game. I needed to hear that my only redeeming quality was Nova." Jake said icily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 am

Evelyn really loathed her foot-in-mouth tendency sometimes. She said things she'd never mean. Like now.

She turned her head and stared at Jake in alarm, half-forgetting James watching them. Evelyn expelled a breathe and closed her eyes, turning away and running a hand through her hair. Her headband fell off and she tugged it back on irritably. Ah hell, she really hadn't meant that. She was just so hurt over the way they'd ended things. And she'd wanted to hurt him back.

He'd said he hadn't wanted her earlier. And now he was changing his mind? God damn it all to hell.

Evelyn opened her eyes and caught James' blue ones, feeling a familiar flicker of shivers run down her spine. She ignored it because she had accepted that they would probably never go away. She turned away from him but she suddenly realized she couldn't explain herself to Jake.

Not with James sitting right thee. She was sick of hurting him. So she simply buried her face into Nova's tufty head and exhaled heavily in frustration. The puppy whined anxiously. "Okay, Jake," she mumbled quietly, feeling completely defeated.

They were never going to get this right.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 am

James was so frustrated by this! Why did he feel like he or in this case was it that Jake were always the ones getting hurt? How come the two of them had to fight over her, and forced to make all the decisions.

James so fed up with this, if anything she was stringing him along and Jake. She might as well pick someone.

"Ev you have to pick one of us. No more hiding behind Jake or your walls." James stood up looking down at her.

Jake raised an eyebrow at James, clearly being thrown around in here rattled his brain a bit. He knew this wasn't something someone solved with a coin toss or something stupid.

These were peoples actual feelings!

Jake stood up and raised an eyebrow at James, "How in the hell do we go about making her do that? Huh? A thumb war?"

James hadn't really thought that far ahead. He knew she needed to make up her mind but it had to be in a way they would both know how she felt about them.

Then it hit him, "You have to kiss us."

Jake's eyes widened, "Um what?" He knew James was crazy but damn.

"Yeah, she has to kiss us and whoever she feels something more like more than just friendly feelings then...yeah." James said not really needing to say what else happened because it was pretty self expanatory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 am

Evelyn had lifted up hr head and was regarding James in horror. Was he insane? "Um, no?" she said instantly. It hit her that James was just bored. "I'm not kissing either of you! I already confessed, remember? I don't want anything to do with him, and I don't want anything non-platonic with you, James," she stated firmly, certain they were joking. "C'mon, think of a better game." She hugged Nova to her and wondered what they should play.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:30 am

"Oh no this isn't a game! We're settling this once and for all! You do this or I jump up and down so hard that all of us die." James threatned Evelyn.

"Um dude...why do we all have to die?" Jake asked, a bit nervous but at the same time he did want to know where Evelyn's feelings laid between him and James.

"Evelyn we are prepared to use force if you do not cooperate." James stated firmly.

"We?! Why do you gotta lump your crazy with my own?!" Jake asked bewildered.

James cast his blue eyes at Jake, "Hey I know you want to know, so none of us are leaving until we find out. So help me." James ordered Jake to help him with this.

"Oh yeah, so we're gonna tie her down then?" Jake snorted.

James had been scanning the elevator and spotted Jake's apron on the floor and a slow smile crept on his lips. Jake followed James' gaze, and watched him pick the green apron off the floor.

"Ev, your last chance. Cooperate or we'll use force." James told her a final time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 am

Her eyes widened and a nervous knot grew in her stomach. He was joking....he wouldn't. Would he?

Evelyn tried to scoot away but she couldn't move much further. She was backed into a corner - literally and figuratively.

She glared at James. "Don't you dare! I'll rip your pretty eyes out and throw them down the shaft!" she cried, panicked. She was still going to avoid talking to Jake until she absolutely had to. Evelyn shifted Nova on her lap, knowing her worry was written in her eyes. "I'll sic Nova on you."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 am

"Get her." James stated simply not threatned by Nova at all.

He was done avoiding all of this.

Jake shrugged and decided that he had been pretty fed up as well and lowered himself to grab Nova from Evelyn, as James attempted to tie her down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:53 am

Evelyn turned away hastily so Jake couldn't get to Nova. She swung her leg out and hit James in the knee. "I will scream," she hissed furiously meeting Jake's eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 am

James decided they were being too nice so instead, he grabbed Nova himself setting the dog down, and he tried to grab Evelyn tossing the apron to Jake.

Jake looked at James, "I think she really would scream."

"Quit being a girl Jake and help!" James yelled at him.

And with Jake not wanting to feel like a girl, decided to help reaching after Evelyn he grabbed her and put her arms behind her back allowing for James to bound her hands back tightly so she couldn't escape.

After tying her hands back James stood back, "Okay no more bullshit come on Ev. Now or never."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 am

Evelyn was in such disbelief that she had barely struggled. But now she did, straining against her ties and glaring venomously at the two boys standing over her. "This isn't funny!" she informed James. "This is sexual assault! I can sue you for this, jackass!" She turned her attention to the puppy hovering around confusedly.

"Nova, get James!"

The little puppy yipped and darted over to the tall brunet, sinking his teeth into James' leg.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 am

"Ow!" James howled he wasn't expecting the little mutt to bite him!

Before Nova could sink his teeth into James again Jake grabbed the puppy and tied his leash tight and short to the bar of the elevator, "Bad boy." Jake scolded him.

Jake took his position near the limping James.

James met her green ones with his blue eyes. "I'm serious the faster you do this the faster we let you go."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 am

"I'm not some cheap whore," Evelyn said coldly, feeling frustrated. Hell if she was doing something this slutty. And with both boys in one room! That was just beyond wrong. Her eyes blazed angrily as she looked up at them. "I don't care what you say. You can stand there and look righteous all you like - I won't do it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 am

"Hey if the elevator doors open up and they see you tied up we'll just say we had to tie you and your psycho dog up to keep from attacking Jake, since Nova attacked me because you thought I was hitting on you when in reality Jake and I were innocent by standers." James told Evelyn, he had his reasons for the things he did. Evelyn tied up just made it seem like she was the crazy one.

Jake winced just because Evelyn was being a bitch didn't mean Nova had to go to the pound over it.

"Ev just do it for Nova you know as sure as hell I don't want those people seeing him and then they send him to the pound." Jake pleadded with her hoping this would work better than James' threats.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 am

Evelyn flinched and glared at Jake now. She squirmed slightly, checking her ties, but they held. She huffed and leaned her head back against the wall behind her, closing her eyes. "No, I'll tell them you're both psychotic sex offenders," she said shortly. "They'll always believe the poor ingénue over two teenage delinquents."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:25 am

"We'll close our eyes! Okay? When you're kissing one, the other will close their eyes. Or the other will go up on top of the elevator like I did and neither of us will look when you kiss the other!"Jake suggested getting flustered the more this dragged out the more nervous he got about it.

"Fine we'll do it that way." James agreed.

Jake climbed up onto the elevator and went out of the hatch and sat on top of the elevator and decided to let James go first.

"You have to let me know when you're done!" Jake shouted from above.

"Fine!" James yelled back as he got down to Evelyn's level.

He broke out into chills making contact with her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:31 am

Evelyn was seriously fed up now. She met James' eyes evenly, feeling her arms start to ache. Jake had taken his phone with him, so James' screen's glow was the only one illuminating anything. She could barely see James' eyes. "I can tell you already," she muttered, too low for Jake to hear, "it doesn't matter what I feel. We're done and you know it too."

Nova yipped and strained against his leash, snarling at James.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 am

"If you are over it as you say you are then you'd have done this a long time ago." James said in a low voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:36 am

"No, I wouldn't," she disagreed quietly, looking away from him. "I'm sick of feeling like a whore. Just let it go. It's not either of you."

At least, she really hoped it wasn't.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:29 pm

James figured Evelyn was gonna be really stubborn and she of course wouldn't iniatiate anything. So James decided he wasn't going to wait any longer and he kissed Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 pm

If she hadn't been ready, his lips would have met hers. Evelyn twisted the upper half of her body away, and James' lips brushed her jaw instead. She swung her knees out, slamming them into his side.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:27 pm

James collided with the elevator wall since Evelyn had moved away, he didn't think she was loose enough to move away.

James stood up trying not let his pained expression show. James looked up through the open hatch and he climbed up out onto the elevator.

Jake looked at James, and James said, "Go you try and figure things out."

Jake sighed and climbed down into the elevator and looked at Evelyn.

As much as he wanted to know how she felt he knew this wasn't going to work.

Jake reached over and untied Evelyn from the wall of the elevator he crumpled his apron and tossed it to the corner.

He lowered his voice so James couldn't even overhear, "I'm not even gonna bother. No need to wrinkle my apron I still gotta go into work after we get out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Evelyn turned her head away, wishing he'd move away. She clenched her jaw and pulled up the sleeves of her hoodie, glad that her arm-warmers had saved her wrists from going all red in strain. "Do me a favor. Leave me alone," she said, lowering her head into her hands. Nova gave a worried whine and just then, the lights flickered on and off again, plunging them back into darkness. The elevator floor vibrated and Evelyn stifled a gasp, fright seeping over her again as she raised her head.

"Oh God, this day can't get any worse," she murmured into her hands. She could feel her entire body start to quiver in reflex. She'd momentarily forgotten about her fear of heights but now it kicked back in. She needed out of here!

Luke had noticed the chaos around the elevators. On every floor, there were Out Of Order signs on the lift doors. He climbed down to the lobby and texted James. Dude, some maintnace guy said a cable rusted! They r gonna pry open 1 of the doors n hav u guys climb up the shaft if it works. D:

Seth had finally woken to go to class as it was about ten now. He cracked up for a good while at Jake's predicament - until he headed out and realized the lift was in a dangerous position. He swiftly pulled out his cell and texted Jake: Dude, u need 2 get outa there! Sayin cable gonna snap. Who knws how long it takes to get lift doors opn!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 pm

"Shit!" James shouted holding onto the elevator as it dropped.

Jake grabbed onto the walls to keep himself straight and then he read Seth's message, "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Jake said kicking the elevator wall.

He looked down at Evelyn and was trying to think how the hell he could get out of there.

Jake went to the elevator doors and strained trying to pry open the elevator doors.

"Fuck!" Jake yelled!

"James get down here!" Jake yelled.

James stood for a moment and then climbed slowly back within the elevator to see Jake trying to open the doors.

"Dude..."

"We have no time, Seth just texted me, the wires are rusted and the damn cable could snap and we can fall down. I'd have us climb back out but who knows how stable that is. James I need you on the left and I'll stay on the right. Evelyn get in the center so the damn thing stays balanced." Jake spat out orders, he didn't know if this was going to work but he was going to try.

James went to the opposite side of Jake and tried pulling the door open.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next