New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 am

((Next morning, after Party at Danny's House.))

Connor rolled over in his sleep and pulled the warm body next to his closer, mumbling. He frowned a little, his brows furrowing as he slowly came too with a major "what the fuck" face going already as he opened one eye and then the other. Another Deja Vu when he saw yet again, another girl in bed by him, just like Oriana.

Only this time he couldn't recall his previous night or who the fuck she was. "Oh fuck."He groaned and turned around, falling off his bed and flinched again, feeling like he was going to throw up as he head throbbed and span.

He grabbed for his boxers and slipped them on while laying on the floor still and did what any other teenage person did anymore. He updated his facebook.

And then proceeded to freak.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 am

((FF to next morning Ashlee in Connor's bed xD that skank))

Ashlee's eyes opened when she heard what sounded like someone falling to the floor.

She sat up in the bed, realizing quickly that it wasn't her bed.

Fuck...where am I??

She panicked and almost hopped out of the bed when she realized she was naked she yelped.

She heard a clicking noise that sounded like someone texting...or loading a gun.

She lay flat across the bed, using the covers to keep her body hidden, she grabbed the pillow and leaned over the side of the bed repeatedly hitting whoever it was on the floor.

"Who are you?!" She yelled.

Jake had woken up with a pounding headache as a result of his tequila binge from the party.

Other then that, and his James Darko love fest on his Facebook a lot of last night had been fuzzy to him as he sat in his bed Facbooking eating the chocolate Lola had brought him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:24 am

Seth rolled out of bed and checked the time. Eight thirty. Perfect.

He grinned as he got dressed. Lucifer lay on a heap on his cat bed. Seth threw on a black jacket and grabbed his wallet, heading out into the hallway. He knocked on Jake's door absently. "Hey, loser, how's the hangover?"

I want to gouge my eyes out, Evelyn decided. She was lying on her back on the floor when she woke up, her feet up on the couch. In the living room of her suite, thank God.

What the hell was she doing?

Evelyn felt a rush of blood to her head. "I'm dying," she announced to no one in particular. Her brain felt buzzed and like it couldn't connect thoughts. Half broken bits of memory from the night before floated to her.

She turned her head and fumbled for her phone, blankly pulling her legs down and tugging down her skirt. That god damned skirt.

Her phone was buzzing. Like mad. She picked it up and squinted at it, realizing there was a bit of a war going down between her two least favourite people. Evelyn leaned against the couch and added her input, and then put her phone away and got up, hobbling into the shower.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 am

Connor yelped and threw his arms up to cover his face and upper chest as he quickly rolled out of aiming distance from the bed. "What the hell! Knock it off!"He shouted as he stared at the girl on the bed, armed with a pillow, realizing she looked way to freaking familiar.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 am

Ashlee stopped whacking Connor with the pillow, she held the blankets tight against her tiny frame, her eyes widening.

She gasped staring at Connor, "Oh my god..." The pillow falling out of her grasp onto the floor.

Ashlee felt really embarrassed she looked at the practically naked Connor, not that it wasn't an appealing sight, closing her eyes she said out loud, "Please tell me we didn't do what I think we did..."

Jake put his phone down on his bed and looked up at the doorway where Seth stood.

His head was pounding, and he was thankful he hadn't thrown up...yet.

He rubbed his temples closing his eyes, "Fuck." He groaned feeling the side effects show up.

"Tequila is the devil. Never let me near it again, I'm surprised I'm not dead, my poor blackened, diseased liver." Jake groaned sprawling on his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 am

Seth snickered, remembering vaguely what he'd seen the previous night. "It's not your liver i feel sorry for," he informed Jake, before stepping back. "I got an appointment." he was talking as he headed into the kitchen to get a glass of water and Aspirin for his stupid roommate. He walked into Jake's room and deposited them on the bed. "Lots of water, it'll go away real quick."

He headed back outside, shutting the suite door nd going down the hallway to the elevators.

[[Seth to SoM]]

Evelyn got out of her shower, wrapped herself in her bathrobe and then wobbled into the kitchen on one foot to make herself some toast. Alexis was probably at class, she figured. So much the better. She had majorly screwed up last night with whatever she was given.

Evelyn picked up her phone and had to smile at Jake's and Connor's complete freak outs.

Wait, Connor?

Evelyn tried to remember what she'd seen of him the night before. He'd been with Ashlee, who had been very sober. Evelyn shrugged it off. She'd deal with that later. She replied to Jake to tell him she'd be over when she had to drop Nova off, and then staggered over to the couch with her slice of toast.

She remembered Nova wasn't with her. Oh well. She'd torture Jake a bit more.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:49 am

"Uh.. we kinda obviously did.." Connor said, lightly however. He took a moment, just staring at her before the invisible light above his head went "ding!" and he got it.

"SHIT."He groaned and let his head drop back against the floor. "Ashlee.."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Jake took the pills and swallowed the water. His hwad had still been pounding but it wasn't anything he wasn't used to.

He responded to Evelyn telling her to come over when she was ready.

Ashlee smacked her palm against her head, closing her eyes she let out a long breath.

"Oh my god...Connor."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Evelyn felt inexplicably gloomy as she changed into a tank top and the first pair of shorts she could reach in her closet. She pushed her feet into a pair of white Doc Martens and threw up her hair into a ponytail.

The mirror in the bathroom informed her she looked hideous and remarkably like she'd walked off the set of 30 Days of Night. Her eyes had dark circles under them and a weird gloominess dulled her whole expression.

What the hell did that kid do? she wondered, grabbing an eyeliner and attempting to undo some of the damage by highlighting her eyes (as opposed to the bags). She tried to remember how many shots she'd had as she dabbed on cherry lipgloss. Too many.

Everything had been overly contrasted, shockingly bright. She remembered snowglobes. Why? She had no idea.

"Last time I take a drink from a stranger," she vowed, grabbing her cardkey and wallet. She threw them, along with her iPhone and lipgloss. Her head wasn't aching as badly as she'd figured it might.

She headed out of the suite and down the hallway to Jake and Seth's. Reaching them, she knocked on the door, wondering if the Spaniard would even be able to get out of bed and answer it. She experimentally tried the handle - and it swung open.

Irony, Evelyn thought amused, as she let herself in. She glanced around, once again trying to work out which was Jake's room.

She spotted an open door and caught sight of Jake seated on his bed. Evelyn, forgoing decorum, kicked open the door the rest of the way with her boot and leaned against the door-frame to survey Jake. If she was the vampire's pale victim, he looked like that guy who'd been beheaded in the first few scenes. "Ca va, Sal?" she asked, amused.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Jake winced at the sound of the door slamming against his wall, he looked and saw Evelyn standing in the doorway of his room, he was guessing Seth had left the door unlocked, he took one look at her and realized that she seemed to have as rough as a night as he had.

"Hola Red, umm wanna sit?" He asked her sitting up against his headboard and bringing in his legs to let her sit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Evelyn pushed herself away from the doorway (with considerable effort because her arms and legs felt like lead) and stepped forward, collapsing onto the foot of his bed. She leaned over and grabbed one of the pillows beside him, using it to lean back on her elbows against. She was mildly surprised Jake hadn't given her a negative report on her appearance. Or an innuendo given she was wearing shorts.

"So, let me just clarify that Alexis and I had no idea you and, um, everybody was going to be there last night," she said, bringing her legs up so her feet were pointed at Jake when she crossed them at the ankles.

if the guy made one comment about her "killer legs", she was in a good spot to kick him in the family jewels.

"And, thanks to your stellar performance, I'm very glad I was wearing a mask because your friend was a hottie," she added grumpily. She tilted her head and frowned down at her bare arms. Faint marker traces inked out a set of numbers from her wrist to her elbow. She must have scrubbed most of it off in her shower.

212 233 7486

Evelyn blinked. And then tried to stifle a smile when she realized she had another set of numbers on her other arm. And no names to accompany them. She returned her attention to Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 pm

"Yeah no kidding everyone was there... and wait a minute... you were the girl wearing the mask?!" He asked stunned, he clearly didn't know she was there and he must have talked to her after he went to the level beyond drunk and remembering.

"What?! I had no clue... so wait you were the girl dancing on the table..." He asked mildly shocked, although he did enjoy himself he looked up at her horrified, "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Evelyn wanted to laugh all of a sudden. And punch him really, really hard. She didn't know why? She sat up, pulling her legs back and crossing them under her. One eyebrow rose. "Why?"

Rightfully, she figured, she should be embarrassed right now. She didn't think she'd be able to face James after last night. Her stomach turned at the mere mention of him. But she was surprisingly at ease right now. Just at odds with her mood.

A soft purring in the doorway distracted her. Lucifer waddled past and then doubled into Jake's room, squatting by the door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:46 pm

" I was complimenting you, that's so out of character for me. Then again, tequila was involved." Jacob grinned, hearing a soft purring by the door he saw Lucifer just sitting by his door.

Jake narrowed his dark brown eyes at the cat's gold ones, "So we meet again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 pm

"You implied I was making you want to puke, connard," Evelyn said without much force behind the insult. She glanced over at Jake's feline friend.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes in return and stood up on his hindlegs, just staring Jake down. Evelyn glanced from him to the Spaniard and then said flatly, "Are you for real, Jake? You're having a staring match with your roommate's cat! That's a bad omen of insanity, right there."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Jacob shrugged looking away from Lucifer, " I was just greeting the demon, and I wasn't talking about complimenting you right now, I was talking about how I complimented you last night. If I had known that was you, a whole other set of words would have been used!" He smirked.

"Oh please tell me what I did last night, by the looks of it you would think James proposed to me last night." Jake said putting his phone down trying to forget his proclamations of love he made to the jerk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Evelyn felt her cheeks redden for some reason. To cover up for it, she grinned a bit and replied, "It was very manly, don't worry."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm

"Manly, like had a push up contest, or manly I sang Single Ladies complete with leotard and robotic hand?" Jake said making a face, thinking back on a certain purple outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Evelyn's smile grew. "Manly as in adorable." Yes, Jake was fun to toy with. But if she were honest, she had been just a tiny bit flattered (and extremely horrified). It was strange, she reflected, that she'd find Jake doing what he did kind of cute but if James had done that - run off some guy she was dancing with - she'd have been pissed. Simply because James did that all the time! With Jake, who usually didn't give in to such dramatic notions, it was definitely adorable.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Jake racked his brain, he remembered going to the party, watching the masked girl dance which he now found out was Evelyn, (he'd deal with that emotional trauma later), hung out with Lola, saw Seth, got into a shot drinking contest after that with James and everything after that was a blur.

He pouted, "Seriously tell me what I did, I'm freaking out here. I have far too many "adorably manly" moments caught on video or pictures to worry about being leaked."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 pm

"Fuck. I thought you were sober before I got wasted!" Connor said, moving to sit up now as he stared at Ashlee. If this certain deal wasn't as bad as it was, it woulda been quite a nice way to wake up.

He glanced down at his phone when it vibed from a facebook comment.

Congrats, you're a father.

"...Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!"He quickly went to searching the nightstand and floor for a certain wrapper.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

She was trying not to laugh. "Nothing big, Sal. Except, you know, I was dancing with your friend, um..." Evelyn drew a blank. Her memory was a bit patchy in some places. "Anto...uh," she squinted at Jake, trying to recall why his own name had something to do with that kid. "Tigger?" She threw up her hands.

That didn't sound right.

"Whoever. I was dancing with him and then you and James showed up and you basically announced to the entire room that," Evelyn lowered her voice's pitch to make it gruff and weirdly whacked at the same time, "Yo, you're dancing with my girl!" Her frown increased when she recollected the next part of the memory. James.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Ashlee sighed looking down at a panicked Connor, she had her Blackberry in her hand and she read the status comment Alexis had left him,

Congrats, you're a father.

Ashlee figured she had two options, she could either tell Connor she was on a birth control pill and he didn't need to really worry too much if he had worn a condom, although he didn't exactly scream virgin she made a reminder in her phone to go to schedule a doctors appointment... or she could.

She furrowed her brows together, her blue eyes smoldering at the brunette, "You better have worn a condom, because so help me god if I get pregnant and decide to leave me with your bastard, I will sneak into your dorm and steal all your money for child support."

Tigger?

"Tigger?" Jake mouthed to himself, and then it hit him. He had just announced to a room full of strangers and some of his friends that Evelyn was his girlfriend, well they were "breaking up" soon so that really didn't bother him all too much, but still why the hell would he do something like that!

Then it hit him when Evelyn had said James had been with him,that bastard had probably talked him into walking up the dude she was dancing with Tigger or whoever the hell he was!

"Are you serious?!" He felt his cheeks burning, "Wow, never again with tequila."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Evelyn was struggling not to laugh at Jake's blush. This was definitely a rare sight. Jake was hardly ever embarrassed.

She filed it in her memory for future blackmail.

Jake was still red so she smiled reassuringly (as much as she could without bursting into laughter, at least) and, just because she couldn't resist, she scooted forward and pinched his cheek. "Aww, it was cute, Sal. And very flattering if it makes you feel better. Only..." She grinned. "You and James are now BFF."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm

"No!" Connor practically yelped, seeming like a very scared dog. "I had to of had worn a condom!" He mumbled, checking under the bed before going through his night stand drawer.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next