New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Starbucks - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Starbucks

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Starbucks - Page 4 Empty Re: Starbucks

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am

Evelyn gave her usual order. "Tall Caramel Macchiatto, please," she said, looking down at Nova to ensure he didn't attempt to climb up onto the display racks nearby. She glanced up for a second and fumbled in her bag, taking out her "emergency" money since she hadn't carried her wallet with her.

She handed Noah a five and then stepped aside, tucking her hair behind aher ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 am

Noah took the money from Evelyn, and handed her back her change he was kind of put off on how she sort of ignored him but he figured she must have been in a rush or something, "Okay your order will be on the other end thank you girls and you both have a nice day." He smiled at them both.

"You too." Ashlee smiled sweetly at him, her and Evelyn both walking to the end to get their drinks and she nudged Evelyn once they were out of Noah's ear shot, "Um hello? Ev he was a cutie and you just totally shunned him!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 am

Evelyn blinked and frowned, confused. "What? Did I? Sorry, Nova was climbing onto the little shelf thing near the counter. And besides, I figure you have dibs, right?" She nudged Ashlee. She was somewhat amused that she'd not really noticed Noah. She hadn't even meant to "shun" him.

She glanced around. Eric was presumably in the back but the sour-faced girl was nearby. "And I guess that must be Kelsey. Jake bitched about her," she muttered to Ashlee. "Wow, she really does look miserable."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:05 am

Ashlee looked back at Noah, and back to Evelyn. She did seem distracted but that usually tended to be Evelyn, sometimes she flirt back with guys other times she was completely oblivious.

Ashlee noticed the very disgruntled looking Kelsey behind the counter, she seemed like she was the only female worker amongst her good looking male co-workers. If that had been Ashlee, she would not have looked that upset about it. She couldn't help but let out a small laugh, the girl really did look like she hated her life.

"Well, I didn't call dibs but whatever, just saying he's a cutie and he was giving you the eye." Ashlee repeated herself.

"Two cliche drinks, for the girls feeding their money to the corporate machine." Kelsey droned chewing on her gum like a cow, as she handed both the girls their drinks.

Ashlee raised a raven eyebrow at Kelsey, "She's pleasant." Ashlee said loudly rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 am

Evelyn stifled a giggle. "Thanks," she said to Kelsey, picking up her drink and lifting it a little like she was saluting her with it. "Acknowledgment to the cliche angsty, underpaid, capitalist slave." She reached into the bin where there were caps for the drinks, and placed one over her drink. Nova barked at Kelsey as if in agreement.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:16 am

"Underhanded compliment dually noted from the chick with the tiny lap dog in her designer bag." Kelsey retorted back to Evelyn, trudging back to go work for the "man."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:19 am

Evelyn's grin widened. She wasn't sure why, but she found Kelsey extremely amusing. Sadly, Kelsey had walked off so Evelyn simply shrugged and took a sip of her drink and turned to Ashlee. "Shouldn't you be getting your flirt on?"

She pulled out her phone and set her drink down on the counter, sending Jake a quick text: Met Kelsey. She's hilarious. Very Happy

Nova waddled over to the queue again and barked at a cabinet next to Noah, where a cake was displayed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:31 am

Ashlee hung her purse on the back of her chair, and took a sip of her drink before responding to Evelyn, "I will. Gotta put out the vibe Ev, don't wanna seem to eager." Ashlee told her trying to appear aloof, nonchalant and such.

Nova yipped standing on his hind legs as if to grab the dessert out of the display case, Noah peered over the counter and saw the small dog and wondered where he had come from, he walked around the counter and picked up the small dog, "Hey how did you get in here?" He wondered.

Noah had seen people come in and out of Starbucks with their dogs in their purses, but it was actually pretty rare that a small dog got loose, "Excuse me, someone lose their dog?" Noah called out loud. He would wait and see if anyone claimed him before putting the little guy out.

Ashlee looked up and saw Noah, holding Nova in his arms and Ashlee smirked, "Well it seems like you're getting another chance with Noah, since he has your dog. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Evelyn rolled her eyes and looked around to spot Nova's leash. She found it trailing behind him, and clearly, hadn't realized she'd dropped it while she was "chatting" with Kelsey. She placed her coffee down and walked over to Noah, cringing.

"Sorry, I dropped his leash," she told him, holding her arms out. Nova yipped happily at her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 am

Noah handed Nova back to Evelyn, "Its not a problem, but sorry I have to say this but you gotta go outside if you have your dog with you. Usually our boss doesn't care if the dog is in your purse and you're leaving right after but, he's not crazy about animals inside."

"If Jeff wasn't crazy about animals, he wouldn't let these "humans" into his establishment, but we need to feed our greed somehow." Kelsey piped up from behind the counter a la Daria.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:21 am

Evelyn bit her lower lip to stifle a giggle. She kind of agreed with Kelsey's insinuating that most people were rather like animals. "Funny you should say that," she observed, raising an eyebrow. "When your labour here adds just as much to this "establishment" as people's "greed" does." She shrugged and turned back to her table.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:29 am

"Well Ginger, even I've grown accustomed to such frivolous of a lifestyle, and as much as I oppose modern society, the income provides enough for me to be cynical and ungrateful. " Kelsey stated her opinion.

Noah shook his head at Kelsey and went to return behind the counter to resume his duties.

Ashlee watched this all amused, amused that Evelyn hadn't really given Noah so much as a second glance, and now even that Kelsey girls cynical humor was starting to grow on her, that she even chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:32 am

Evelyn had to stifle more laughter at this. SHe flashed Kelsey a grin over her shoulder and returned to her seat. "Ash, I can't keep Nova in here. Ark-Boy behind the counter told me his manager doesn't allow dogs outside the purse variety."

Nova barked furiously and Evelyn knelt and pet his head. "And Nova isn't some purse dog, are you, boy?" She picked up her drink again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 am

"Don't let his name fool you. Noah here was never too good at the whole bringing two of everything to the ark. Then again he was never successful at parting the Red Sea, and bringing a girl to "The Holy Land." Probably why his parents didn't name him Moses either." Kelsey found the need to speak up again, completely monotone as she put down Noah in front of everyone in at Starbucks.

Noah nearly dropped a pot of coffee at that remark, not really sure what to say or do. He wasn't expecting Kelsey to say that at all!

Ashlee covered her mouth with her hand, trying to stifle about every urge she had to laugh out loud right now, she got up from her table and went over to Evelyn trying really hard not to laugh, but failing miserably... "Come on Ev..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:43 am

Evelyn wanted so badly to laugh, but she felt bad now. She paused by the counter, ignoring the line of people sniggering, and flashed Noah a grin. "You should really start charging for that one. Major circus act." She jerked her thumb at Kelsey.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:50 am

"Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. I would tell you to try the veal, but we serve you stale pastries." Kelsey bowed before ducking into the back to go get more desserts.

Upon hearing that, Ashlee tossed her scone discreetly into the trash can, and waited for Evelyn.

Noah rolled his eyes at her, "Yeah she really knows how to bring down the house."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:52 am

Evelyn shook her head and informed Noah that, "You really need to lighten up. She's bringing you customers." She turned and followed Ashlee, being dragged along by Nova.

"That went well," she said.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 am

"Oh yeah real smooth sailing. I think Kelsey grew on me... we might have to invite her to hang out with us." Ashlee giggled turning to follow Evelyn out of Starbucks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:24 am

Evelyn smirked and then added, "Why is it the cute guys there are always kind of boring? And why is it that you keep shoving Noah on ME when YOU were eying him?" she asked Ashlee, dodging pedestrians. She began walking back toward campus.

Nova yipped at passers-by.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 am

"Hey hey! I'm just trying to help! I'm not the only one that needs a date to the formal you know?" Ashlee grinned slyly.

Although Evelyn had made a point the boys at Starbucks lacked excitement, with the extreme exception of Danny and even Jake.

None of them really stood out and she could see why Evelyn wouldn't give most of them a second look.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:46 am

Evelyn cringed. Ashlee was right. Evelyn didn't have a date either. "We'll scope out boys on campus," she suggested.

[[Ashlee and Evelyn to AC]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 am

[[Ashlee and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:37 am

Jacob had been refilling pots of coffee, when the door signalled new customers. Honestly for a Friday they were pretty slow today, so there had been a lot of time for him and Kelsey to just chill.

Of course though too much free time meant Jake got to look at his phone more and he had spent most of his shift feeling like crap. Thinking of ways to make it up to Evelyn for breaking her window.

Although once his eyes landed on a photo Ashlee had posted of Evelyn poking a shirtless James at work. He suddenly wasn't feeling so guilty anymore.

And just then he saw Evelyn and Ashlee approaching the counter.

"Well look who it is? If it isn't your main squeeze Don Juan. Its Red and her best friend the Anti-Fairy." Kelsey stated, since she had also called Seth the fairy due to his bright hair. It was only natural Ashlee be the negative.

Ashlee giggled, "Hi Jake."

"Hey." Jake muttered not really looking at either of them. "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 am

Evelyn blinked and then narrowed her eyes at him, annoyance building up in her. She turned and addressed Kelsey instead, even though Jake was at cash and Kelsey at drinks. "Hey Kelsey. Tall Peppermint Mocha, please." She rummaged in her bag and dropped a five on the counter without managing to look at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:45 am

"We're out of peppermint." Jake said icily.

Ashlee cringed, looking from Jake to Evelyn.

"Me-ow Juan. What's up with you? But he is right, we're out of peppermint. Anything else that you like that satisfies your taste buds and puts a dent in your wallet?" Kelsey asked Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum