New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Starbucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Starbucks

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Starbucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Starbucks

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:07 pm

[[The Bastard from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Eric hadn't been lying when he said that they were busy, there was a line almost out the door when Jake had come in, and he felt like the second the line had wound down, it had only picked up again. It was a bit odd for it to be this busy during the middle of the day, their rushes were usually pretty bad in the morning, and the evening, although the evening was more bearable because people weren't rushing.

Jacob had been glad though that Kelsey wasn't here, because it probably would have been way worse if she was. Eric probably would have died, so he did feel a little bad for having taken his sweet old time to get here.

Eric ran the register, letting Jake take over drinks, he glanced back at Jake and said, "I need two tall non fat mistos, with two Equals, a caramel frapp, and two chocolate chip cookies."

Jake nodded going over to the coffee pots, he added the two sugars in at the bottom, pouring the steaming liquid into the cups, he had started the blender pouring out the cool drink into its plastic cup adding whip cream and drizzling caramel over the cup efficiently.

He brought it over to the lady in her business suit, and plastered a fake smile on his face, "Here you go ma'am have a nice day."

Jake sighed looking back over at Eric who looked tired, "How you holding up dude?" He said going back to the coffee pots and refilling them.

Eric typed in the order as a man gave it to him, and looked back at Jake, "Barely, thanks for coming in dude. I owe you." His honey eyes landed on the man's rushed expression, " Your total is $3.45, go to the end and Jake will have your order ready, can I help whose next?" He said, as a girl approached the counter.

Jacob returning to finishing the man's order that Eric had just taken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 pm

[[The Siren from Dorms]]

Evelyn had gotten off the subway nearby and decided she'd grab a coffee while scoping out the cute boys this particular Starbucks boasted.

She entered the cozy cafe and couldn't move much - it was packed.

"Watch the elbow!" some woman in a business suit, with coffee in her hands, waltzed past Evelyn, almost knocking the redhead over. She had to be at least 5'10.

Evelyn grimaced and made her way to the lineup,, managing to get in behind two arguing teenagers. She had her iPod plugged into her ears and she hit play on it to resume the song she'd paused.

"The only gift that you ever gave (Ever gave)
Was that you let me just get away (Get away)
I hope I haunt you in every dream (Every dream)
And you feel a little misery (Misery)
"

She waited in the slowly moving line. She wasn't sure if that jackass was serving. If he was, she intended to have him butt out Danny - from what she'd heard from Ash, Danny wasn't all that exciting. She tugged her black coat closer as people walked by with drinks.

"Hey, cutie," one of the more obnoxious customers chirped, flashing her a wink as he walked by. He was about 25, she'd guess. Evelyn shot him a disgusted look and turned up the volume on her iPod.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Eric and Jake both looked up at the line, to their relief it was a lot shorter than it had been earlier but it was still pretty busy.

"Dude we have to knock out this line, I've burned my hand like eight times." Jake said tiredly, putting the lid on six drinks for a group of giggling teenage idiot girls.

Eric nodded, "Dude I think I'm getting carpal tunnel." He said shaking his hand and fingers out from having to type so quickly. Jake nodded, he was almost glad he was working drinks instead of the cash register.

"Dude what happened to Danny, he was supposed to work today?" Jacob asked him, as he took out fresh pastries to replenish the ones that had run out.

Eric swiped a girls credit card, and looked down at Jake, "Food poisoning, he had like bad sushi or something. Kelsey was supposed to fill in but we all know how she is." He said rolling his eyes.

Jacob pulled a face, if there was someone he hated more than Rachel it was Kelsey, "God I hate her." He wiped his hands off on his apron, and Eric nodded agreeing to Jake's statement, handing the girl her credit card back.

The lady left, and there was a girl standing in line with her iPod in her ears, "Hi can I help you?" She didn't seem to have heard him so he asked a little louder, "Miss can I help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Evelyn was snapped out of her reverie over evil, blue-eyed boys. She tugged one earphone out and glanced up.

Oh shit! Trust James to ruin this for me.

And he wasn't even here.

"So scared of breaking it,
that you won't let it bend...
"

She hit pause on her iPod, frustrated. Then smiled up at Eric with the practiced fake smile. "A medium Cappuccino Macchiato, s'il vous plait?" She tucked her earphones into her coat pockets.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Eric typed in the order, and he did a double take smiling at Evelyn, "Hey, how are you?" Before she could answer though he told Jake Evelyn's order.

"Jake, Venti Cappcuino Macchiato!"

Jacob looked back at Eric, and he looked again. Why the hell did Evelyn find such joy for showing up at work? Then again he probably figured why she was here, he could see the smile on her face as Eric helped her.

He rolled his eyes, "Hey Eric, get your game on after work." He said flatly, hoping that Evelyn would get the hint and get lost.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Evelyn caught Jake's eye and her fake smile turned slightly mischievous. He looked annoyed already and she'd yet to say a word to him.

She was definitely getting better at this. She decided to put off annoying him - she could do that at home - and flashed another smile at Eric. "Jake forgot his PMS meds," she said cheerfully. "Don't worry about him. You're Eric, right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Eric chuckled, looking back at Jake who pulled a face at him and went back to finishing the Dragon's drink.

Eric looked back at Evelyn, smiling, "Nah he's just annoyed, I don't blame him its been like a freaking zoo here, but yeah you're right I'm Eric, I'm guessing Jake told you about me, what's your name?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 pm

"Evelyn," she replied, throwing Jake a glance. She leaned over the counter and added loud enough for the Spaniard to hear, "Actually, Jake told me next to nothing about you. He was being all grouchy and gave me the impression that you were either uninteresting or ignorant. He's kind of a douche, honestly."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Eric looked back at Jake, as Jake walked over and shoved Evelyn's drink in her hand glaring at her he said icily, "Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

Eric nudged Jake, "Don't be rude Jake, and I doubt he made me sound that bad." He said looking over at Jake, who just went back to working he really didn't want to interact with Evelyn, and he did not even really care if she said stupid stuff like that. He knew Eric wasn't a douche, he just knew Evelyn would get bored with him, Eric is like a saint.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Evelyn looked down at her drink and then up at Erik, widening her green eyes. "Um, my drink's kind of dripping. I think he overfilled it." She held it gingerly away from her, setting it back on the counter before coffee stained her work clothes. "But I don't want to hold up the line," she added generously, flashing a smile at Erik. "Should I just get Jake to help me over there?" She nodded her head down the counter to where Jake was working.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Eric nodded, "Yeah of course, go down there and he can refill it over, and get you another cup, Jake help her out?"

Jacob grit his teeth making strangle motions behind Eric's back, he walked down to the counter taking Evelyn's cup out of her hand and pouring it down the sink he went to make her another one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Evelyn followed Jake on the other side of the counter, and when she was out of earshot of Erik, she leaned her elbows on the wooden surface, tilted her chin up and flashed Jake a smug grin. "He's awesome, so I really don't get where you pick up that attitude from, Sal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Jacob just ignored that statement, he finished her drink, and handed it over to you trying to not to spill it because he didn't want to hear her complain again, "Yeah, yeah whatever. The attitude is from being busy and you coming here and being annoying, that's it, so here is your drink."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Evelyn took it from him graciously, grinning again. "Aw, don't be so testy, Sal.. You know, I was just here for coffee but..." She trailed off and glanced over at Eric, who was busy helping out another customer. Evelyn smirked devilishly at Jake again. "I won't take long."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Jake followed Evelyn's gaze to Eric, and he focused his brown eyes on her and smirked, "Remember Evelyn, the cardinal rule of the food industry: Don't mess with the people that make your food and drinks, and don't waste your time with Eric you'll just get bored chicka." He told her, turning back to return to his work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Evelyn frowned after him, just a little unnerved by his subtle threat. She didn't put it past him to do something nasty to her drink. She bit her lip and walked back to where Eric stood to pay for her drink. She dropped four dollar bills on the counter by his cash register, smiling faintly. "That good?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Eric counted the bills, and put them in the register returning Evelyn her change, "Yup that was enough. " He smiled, his honey eyes lighting up, at her, "You have a nice day Evelyn, come by more often."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Evelyn almost grimaced and threw Jake a sour glance. "No promises," she lied. She had every intention of coming back here and making Jake's life miserable when she had a chance. "I'm glad they have you over here and not him. I know where my coffee would be going and it wouldn't be my mouth." She smiled sweetly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 am

"Your loss, this shit is expensive." Jake said flatly, handing a drink to a mother with her child, who just shot him a dirty look, Jake grinned at the women, who just scoffed and turned around walking out the door.

Eric shook his head laughing at Jacob, "Yeah I guess they are lucky, but Jake works a lot faster than me during busy hours, so he's useful, I'd love to talk to more but we still have to work, so see you around."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am

Evelyn waited till Eric had glanced away and then said sweetly, "Hey, Sal?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 am

Jacob looked up at Evelyn, wondering what else she had to say to him, but was kind of hoping it was just see you later you jerk type thing, "What, Roja?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:33 am

Evelyn leaned over to him across the counter, eyes dancing impishly. "I took Nova to your place after you left. I needed dog food and Seth handed me what he thought was Nova's blanket. Turns out it was your jacket and Lucifer had used it as toilet paper. I threw it out though. No worries." She smiled. "Later."

She turned and exited the cafe. heading to work.

[[Evelyn to Wall St. then back to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 am

[[The Skanks from AC]]

Ashlee and Evelyn both walked into the bustling cafe out of the cool air, Ashlee spotted Eric working behind the counter with a disgruntled looking girl, who looked like she hated every aspect of life, and she saw another boy though, one that thankfully wasn't Danny.

It was another boy with chestnut hair, and pretty green eyes. Ashlee nudged Evelyn, and said quietly, "Hey look Ev, new eye candy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 am

Evelyn glanced up as they stepped into line. She checked out the kid and sent Ashlee an approving grin, tucking her phone away into her hoodie pocket. Nova yipped happily beside her and she wondered if she was even allowed to bring him in.

Hell, she didn't care. She wasn't leaving him out there!

"Yeah, he is," Evelyn muttered to Ashlee, now scanning the menuboard. The line moved forward a little.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 am

"Of course he's cute!" Ashlee beamed as they approached to the front of the line, the new boy came to take their orders.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks ladies, my name is Noah. What can I get you two?" Noah smiled politely at them, both of the girls were very cute.

"I'll have a tall pumpkin spice latte, and a vanilla petite scone." Ashlee gave her order to him, and Noah typed in the order.

"And you miss?" Noah asked Evelyn, taking her in, he sure got lucky with these two girls, although he felt like he might have seen them both here before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum