New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:56 pm

"He's so Claire's son. Feel glad you took your dad's side, James," Evelyn interrupted, reaching out and slipping her hand into James'.

She looked up at Chris. "Guy, I'm studying all sorts of law. As far as I know, seeing s they gave you up, you no longer have any legal relation to them. You can't present a court case, unless they come back from the ddead and reclaim you...your dad, that is. It wouldn't matter what your mom said. You are officially not their son. You weren't at the time of the will written, and you aren't now."

She winced again, and dropped James' hand to lean over and grab a painkiller left on the side-tale by some thoughtful nurse.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 14 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:59 pm

James blinked cluelessly and pointed to Evelyn, "What she said."

Chris glared at James, "This isn't over little brother, either I get half of that money or your life as you know it will be over."

James narrowed his eyes at Chris, "I'd like to see you even try to get rid of me."

Chris walked towards the door and looekd back to James, "Enjoy playing while you can because after I'm done with you the only thing you'll be able to do is get a handicapped pass for the parking lot." Chris slammed the door to Evelyn's room.

James sighed, "Wow... my family is seriously messed up. What soap opera in hell did I sign up for?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Evelyn swallowed the pill she had taken, and ran her fingers through her hair. "What do you want to do now?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:08 pm

"Maybe I should just die. I think it would make a lot of people happy." James stated bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:17 pm

Evelyn blinked, at a loss for words. "Um...excuse me?" she asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:20 pm

James sighed, "I mean yeah, it would make Chris happier cause then he gets my money, some of teammates happier cause the coach always uses me as the example of what the players should be wokring up to. I don't know I'm just spitting out random crap I mean the reason why Ryan and all of them are after you is because of me and maybe if I was gone they would leave you alone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 pm

"No, they wouldn't. They want both of our inheritances. My dad was some fancy businessman too." Evelyn tugged at James' hand, pulling him down so he sat back on the bed.

"Trust me, your teammates wouldn't be happier if you died. They always want talent on the team. Your friends wouldn't want you dead. Try calling Luke and telling him what you just said. He'd spam you in rage." She gave a faint grin. "Ashlee would be even worse. And your family, think aout Haley, you idiot. You're like her brother and father figure combined." She leaned her head on James' shoulder. "And while you're an ass to me most of the time, I'd miss you. You have too much going for you to back down."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:30 pm

James stared into Evelyn's eyes and smirked, "I knew you liked me, its impossible to resist such an awesome person like me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes, not bothering to move. She debated smacking James, but the painkiller made her slow. "Pity I can't actually see the awesomeness, huh?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 pm

James lowered his face to her's, "No but you can feel it." He kissed her softly on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Evelyn felt her heartbeat falter, a rush running through her and she pulled back, inhaling sharply and shaking her head. "Big whoop, anyone cna be a good kisser. That's not what I meant."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:37 pm

James grinned, "Right because I'm not just a "good kisser." He made air quotes. "I'm the best." He grinned playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:39 pm

Evelyn snorted. "That is what you think. Really, you're average."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:40 pm

James made a face at Evelyn, "I think its time you took another painkiller." James grinned reaching for one of the pills on her table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Evelyn smacked his hand away. "Hell no. I hate feeling braindead. Of course," she paused, looking up at James, "you must be used to it, having dealt with that all your life."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:43 pm

"Hmm I think I should call Bertha in here, you may need more painkillers than I thought." James joked reaching for the call button.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Evelyn crossed her arms. "Fine, then she can entertain you while I fall asleep," she snapped. Okay, so the painkillers had anger side effects. She always felt grumpy when she was sleepy.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:46 pm

James grinned, "Nonesense for I James Darko... " He sat next to her cuddling her, "Will keep you comapny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:52 pm

"Not after I fall asleep," Evelyn replied, resting her suddenly-heavy head on his chest. She stifled a yawn. "Damn it...I just woke up!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:00 pm

James smiled wrapping his arms around Evelyn and rocking her in his arms he sang to her softly in her ear as she fell asleep,

"My hopes are so high,
that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me,
so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury,
or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer.

The words are hushed lets not get busted;
just lay entwined here, undiscovered..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:05 pm

Evelyn gave a sleepy smile as she felt herself begin to drift off. "You should've joined Luke's band," she said, stifling a yawn. She squeezed her eyes shut, burying her face in James' chest. "Hard to believe maybe but," she stifled another yawn, "I wish you could stay longer...I missed you," she mumbled, before sleep won over and she fell silent.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 pm

James smiled as he watched Evelyn sleep, he kissed the top of her head and spoke softly, "I've missed you too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:34 pm

[[A day later]]

"Miss Mathesson, you're good to go." The nurse, Bretha, smiled. Evelyn gave a sigh of relief.

She headed for the bathroom, changing into the outfit Ashlee had gotten for her. After James had left, Ashlee had come over, intent on making her look less of a "dying patient".

Evelyn examined the black sleeveless top and white pants Ashlee had picked out, and then ran abursh through her tangled bed-hair before walking back out to where Ashlee waited.

"I'm good to go. I dunno if James will be able to come over here," she said, shrugging.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 am

"James texted me saying that if we wanted we could meet up with him at the hotel and that he gave the people at the front desk our names so they wouldn't deny us, unless you wanted to go home first?" Ashlee asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:34 am

Evelyn shrugged. "You can go ahead. I'm kinda nauseas.

They both headed down to Ashlee's car. Five minutes later, they had pulled up to Evelyn's apartment building.

"Tell James I wasn't feeling up to it," Evelyn told Ashlee, getting out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next