New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Ashlee nodded, "Okay I'll tell him, get better soon Ev."

Ashlee pulled out of EVelyn's apartment building and went to the hotel where James was, she went up the elevator and knocked on his door. James came out of the bathroom and walked to the door.

"Hey Ash." He smiled opening the door and inviting her in.
"Hey Jamesy." She grinned.

He looked around out for Evelyn and looked back at Ashlee, "Hey where's Ev?"

"Oh well she told me she wasn't feeling well that she wanted to rest so I took her home." Ashlee told James sitting down on the couch.

"Aw, hope she feels better."

Ashlee smiled, "Its Ev, James."

James laughed, "You're right so what do you want to do?"

"Hmmmm..." Ashlee pondered as she looked around his suite, she looked a the TV and spotted the Playstation, "Hmm want to play a game."

"Sure umm we have Grand Theft Auto... do you know how to play?" James asked.

"No, well I played it with Jesse once but the only thing I did was pick up hookers and then beat them up afterwards so I can get my money back." Ashlee added with a smile on her face.

James laughed, "You're weird."

"Okay maybe not Grand Theft Auto but... OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A Wii!?" She gasped.

James laughed, "Yeah, its Dante's he left it here."

"Lets play that! Those things rock." Ashlee exclaimed.

"Okay, but just so you know I kick butt at the Sports Wii." James grinned smugly.

Ashlee smirked, "Its okay cause were gonna play Sing Star, and I have the vocals of a goddess."

James shook his head laughing, "Oh god, I can't believe Ev is gonna miss this."

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 15 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:45 pm

"Hey, Ev, flip to page two, section A, will ya?" Leon instructed her. Evelyn did as he asked.

'Um...what am I looking for...?"

"Read the--"

"Shit..." Evelyn blinked several times, feeling like someone had knocked the wind out of her.

"Crap...Leon, is he insane?"

"I think he had some screwed up sense of good in him....but then he's fled, so...."

"What now?"

"You have to leave Wilchester...and Seattle."

Evelyn nearly dropped the phone. "Say what?"

Leon sighed. "Look, I know you like the place an all, but...listen, my work program is transferring me soon. Mom and dad think this is a good idea too. It's not safe here any more. Who knows what else they do next? And no offense to anyone, but you're pretty much alone. You know that, right?"

Evelyn paused. "Yeah..."

"They'll freak out if they find out about Kelly...I don't want to do that to them."

"Yeah," Evelyn said again.

"Good girl. I'll come over in the evening and give you the details, alright?" He hung up and Evelyn dropped down on the couch, mind going over and over the headline on the second page.

Two Dead on Roadside Murder: Murder Sighted

A blond haired man had been witnessed driving away. He had a blon girl with him, was all the witness had been able to tell police. Evelyn felt a nauseas lurch inside her and closed her eyes, lying down on her side.

If Kelly and Kent were both dead, who was left in this whole drama, seeing as Ryan and Candice had fled?

Evelyn picked up her cell phone and dialled Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:01 pm

S.O.S. please somebody help me.
It's not healthy... for me to feel this way
Y.O.U. are making this hard (are you making this hard for me, baby?),
You got me tossin' and turnin' and can't sleep at night

This time please someone come and rescue me (someone rescue me)
'Cause you on my mind, it's got me losing it
I'm lost, you got me lookin' for the rest of me
Love is testing me but still I'm losing it
This time please someone come and rescue me
'Cause you on my mind got me losing it ('cause any time)
I'm lost you, got me looking for the rest of me,
Got the best of me (best of me), I'm losing it

Lala lala lala lala Ohhh
Ohh ohh lala lala lala lala
Oh oh

James and Ashlee belted out the last bit of Rihanna's song and both of them awaited their scores. The two of them cheered and high fived each other.

"Yeahhh!" Ashlee did a victory dance.

James laughed, "That was awesome!"

"I know, we should go on tour together James forget Luke's band." She joked.

James chuckled.

Stacks on deck. Patron on ice.
We can pop bottles all night
Baby you can have whatever you like
I said you can have whatever you like.
Yeah...

Ashlee heard her phone and looked down on the caller ID she picked it up, "Yo Ev! You missed it James and I just decided to pick up our lives and go on tour together. Are you feeling any better?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:05 pm

"Uh, yeah—" Evelyn heard the call-waiting go off and sighed. "Have fun, Ash, gotta go." She hung up and answered Leon's call.

"I have summer classes, London," he informed her not wasting time for a greeting. "I need to go back tomorrow night."

Evelyn sighed. "Leon—"

"Ev, be honest. Where is this thing with him going?"

Evelyn sighed. "Nowhere..."

"I'll be over tomorrow evening."

Evelyn hung up as he did, tapping the phone to her chin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Ashlee shrugged, "Okay Ev bye."

"What did she need?" James asked.

"Oh I don't know she didn't stay on long, I think she had to go but yeah call her later I guess." Ashlee said putting down her phone.

"Um okay." James said skepitcally, he took out his phone and texted Evelyn, Hey you okay?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Evelyn was sprawled out on her bed, sleepy after yet another dosage of meds, when her cell buzzed a text aleert.

She sighed, responding, Yeah, Y?

She promptly dropped her head down on the soft pillow.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:13 pm

James sat at the foot of his bed and his phone buzzed in his hand,

He sighed, replying, Oh Ash told me you weren't feelin good, you feeling any better?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:26 pm

Somewhere in her dazed sleep, Evelyn heard her cell buzz yet again, but this time, left it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:40 pm

James waited a couple of moments for a response, when he recieved nothing he figured she probably was doing something or had fallen asleep. James sighed putting his phone on the table next to the bed.

He looked around wondering where Ashlee had disappeared off to.

"Yes, and an order of french fries, and two hot fudge brownie sundaes."

James arched an eyebrow and walked over and saw Ashlee on the phone, "Yup and you can charge that on room seven-oh-nine. Thank you." She hung up and turned to walk back to James.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Oh ordered us some room service I'm starving, and you're so kind putting it on your bill." Ashlee grinned punching James playfully in the shoulder.

James snickered, "What can I say I'm a gentleman."

About ten minutes later or so, Ashlee heard a knock on the door and grinned, "Yay food!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:51 pm

The phone rang about an hour later, and Evelyn jerked awake, startled. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, snatching the reciever up.

"Hello?"

"Ev, how come I wasn't told about this whole food-poisoning scam till AFTER you got discharged?" Luke's furious voice rang through the phone and Evelyn held it away from her ear. "Did I not deserve to know?"

"I...I'm sorry, I assumed one of the others told you."

Luke snorted. "Like they care."

Evelyn blinked. "Wha—what?"

He sighed. "Never mind. Why are you still in that crazy place? It's deadly!"

"I'm...not going to be here much longer."

She filled him in on the conversation with Leon, who had, apparently, called Luke that morning.

"But...Luke, this will sound weird, but...why did you break up with Ash?" Evelyn asked. Luke exhaled.

"I'm answering this only cause this is important to you. I couldn't handle it, okay? COmmiting when you only see someone once a year, or so...not working out. It just made me miserable, you know? And it held us both up. Now we're both doing our own thing. Where is she anyways?"

"Dunno, hanging with James, I guess," Evelyn replied. Luke paused.

"I think this is a good idea though. Get away from your crazy dead relatives."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:17 am

James rolled his eyes at Ashlee as she opened the door and the hotel worker brought in the food, Ashlee tipped him, thanking him and she wheled in the food towards the bed she opened the silver platters and took out the food.

"Dig in friend." Ashlee grinned.

"Um I shall, because I'm the one paying for it." James added.

Ashlee poked her tounge out at him eating french fries. The both of them sat eating in silence together Ashlee took a spoonful of ice cream looking up at James, "So how's the NBA treating you All-Star?"

James took a sip of water, "Its cool, I mean its everything I've ever wanted and well sure it keeps me away a lot but I guess it makes visitng a lot more special, how's your job?"

"I love it, my boss is like in love with my designs she promised me a job after I'm done with design school and its so cool because she has offices in Paris, Milian, London, New York just so many places and I love it." Ashlee gushed.

James smiled, "I'm glad things are going so well for you." He took a couple of fries, "So um... have you seen anyone since you and Luke you know. I mean you never really told me what happened between you two."

"Oh." Ashlee put her bowl on the tray, "Well you know he's in the band and everything and they're always traveling and on the road and well I guess he didn't want to comitt to us being so far apart all the time. I mean he can't play small gigs forever or he'll never get famous and I can't just tour with him, I don't have that kind of money and well we figured it would be best if we just went our seperate ways."

"Oh I see." James set his plate down, "Do you miss it? You know being in a relationship?"

Ashlee sighed, "I don't know sometimes, I mean I live with a friend of mine I met in school and were both single so its easy to just go out you know and just have fun and honestly I spent so much time back in the day crying over a boy or always thinking about one that I never got to have the time to just think about myself and do something I wanted and I'm honestly having fun, but do I miss being with Luke? Yeah all the time to be quiet honest with you but if its meant to be then it will happen."

James sighed, "You really believe that?"

"Hey I believe in you and Ev right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:22 am

"So, having fun with Tiffy?" Evelyn teased. There was a pause, and then Luke choked and burst out laughing. Evelyn blinked.

"What did I say?"

"Un, honestly, we did have a lot of fun...trying to make her ex jealous, that is. THat's pretty much all we did together really. I'm already halfway home already."

Evelyn straightened. "What, I'm planning on getting out of this murderous city, and you come now?"

"Hey, you sounded lonely," he replied cheekily, and Evelyn rolled her eyes, but couldn't help a small frown. She quickly changed the subject.

"Where's Tiff?"

"University in Florida, why?"

Evelyn linked. "Oh, wondering if she might visit. Haven't seen her in ages."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:36 am

James had propped his feet up on the headboard and lay down on his bed, Ashlee was laying the opposite way her feet dangling off the end of the bed.

"James?"

"Yeah Ash?" He glanced out of the corner of his eye.

"Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered?" Ashlee asked.

James groaned, "I hate this game."

"Just answer."

James sighed, "Um I guess hatefully remembered because I would hate to be forgotten."

"Hmm, so you'd want people to remember you but you would be hated forever, thats brave." Ashlee glanced over at James.

"Yeah, yeah okay my turn. Would you rather be tied up to Natasha or Tiffany?" James smirked.

Ashlee nudged James, "Not funny."

"Come on answer." James snickered.

Ashlee sighed, "I guess it would be Tiffany cause Natasha's voice irrates me."

James tutted, "You're jealous of her talent."

"Shut up!" She poked him and James laughed.

"How about you would you rather spend a day tied up to Candice or Vicky?" Ashlee joked.

"Um I'd rather jump off this balcony."

"Answer!" Ashlee poked him again.

"Ow! Okay um...I guess Vicky since she isn't as crazy as Candice." James laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:41 am

"How soon then?"

"I'm actually gonna be there in, uh...couple hours plane ride," Luke replied, cheerfully.

"Sweet, I'm so bored, here," Evelyn remarked. "And I feel sick so I can't even go out."

"Ouch, Lyn, that sucks. You know, if you had TIff with you, I'd send her to Sam's house—"

"Oh my God, Lucas!" Evelyn exclaimed, feeling her cheeks burn red at the embarassing memory.

"I have pepper spray." Tiffany exclaimed. Sam stared at her, but quietly led the way.

Evelyn exhaled. "I still want to murder her for that, it was the most embarrassing moment of my life!"

"Gotta live Tiff. She has her moments," Luke agreed.

"I'm probably gonna be awake by the time you get here," Evelyn remarked. Luke gave a small laugh.

"No worries, Lyn, I'll come entertain ya. I don't have the band with me, but Natasha will stay on for a bit in WIllchester so she can go on to Seattle later."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:01 am

"Five little speckled frogs, sitting on a spotted log
eating the most delicious bugs...yum yum!
One jumped into the pool where it was nice and cool now there are four speckled frogs...Ribbit ribbit!" Ashlee sang.

James eyes widened and he propped himself up on his elbows looking down at Ashlee, "What the hell are you singing?"

"Oh sorry, I visited Jesse last weekend to hang with the kids and they had me singing this stupid song, and its stuck in my head."

James grinned, "Oh right Emily! How is my daughter?" He joked.

Ashlee laughed, "She's good, she has a baby brother now thats why we sing the song he loves it."

"No way, how old is he?" James asked.

"Hmm about nine months now, he's so cute its so funny cause you and my brother kind of look the same so his kids look exactly like him and I always tell him that they could pass off for your kids, but yeah little Jamie he's so cute I love him to death." Ashlee beamed.

"Jamie?" James chuckled.

Ashlee giggled, "Its fate, god you and Ev have to have kids because that would be some hot genes rolling around I mean your hair and her eyes? Or her hair and your eyes. Those kids would be goregous specimens."

James snorted, "Kids aren't animals Ash."

"I know, but have you thought about you know... " Ashlee gestured.

"Oh um...actually... I was going to um..."James stammered nervously.

Ashlee's eyes widned and her jaw dropped, "Oh my god... were you going to... this time and?"

James nodded.

Ashlee squealed, "Oh my god!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:08 am

"Okay, can you, like, sue them for staring at you?"

"Tasha, you're dressed like a slut," Luke replied bluntly. Natasha swung her bag into his gut and he groaned.

"What the frig, we're at the damned airport, you maniac!"

"You called me a slut!" she raged. Luke put his hands up in surrender and led them both to the baggage collection area.

"Natasha is behaving like a two-year-old, so I'm afraid I'll have ot bring her long." Luke sighed into the phone. Natasha shot him a death glare, and he promptly turned away.

"Please do. I'm dying of boredom. I went down to the Starbucks down the street, but came home and puked.

"Jeez, Ev, where are Leon, Ash and James?" Luke asked frowning. Evelyn paused.

"Leon's packing. James and Ash are, um, still hanging out."

Luke gritted his teeth and Natasha frowned, raising an eyebrow. When he closed the phone, he replied, "Ready to entertain her, Tasha?"

"Yeah, you bet. She'll regret inviting us! Oh...uh, my old friends are here...I, uh..." she looked guilty and Luke groaned.

"I hate you," he told her as the cab pulled up to Evelyn's apartment building.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:42 am

James coughed, "No fair you can't hit me when I'm choking on a feather!"

"Is it my fault that my pillow exploded against your big old head?" Ashlee shouted in defense standing on his bed with feathers billowing everywhere like snowfall.

"Um yes, because you started the whole thing." James argued.

Ashlee scoffed, "I started this because you got hot fudge on my purse!"

"Oh come on Ash, that purse doesn't even look it was worth that much."

Ashlee gasped and smacked James with the pillow again the both of them started fighitng again, Ashlee reached down for the fudgy remains of their desserts and threw it on James watching the feathers stick to him.

"HA! You look like a retarted Big Bird." Ashlee joked.

James narrowed his eyes at Ashlee throwing the rest of the dessert on her now and throwing feathers at her, "Well you look like a half plucked chicken."

Ashlee and James both glared at each other.

"Why don't you go torment your girlfriend?" Ashlee suggested.

"Hmm I think I shall after I shower." James smirked smugly heading into the bathroom.

Ashlee scowled, "Fine well then I'm gonna go home and shower and then were gonna meet up at Ev's!"

"Fine by me!" James shouted from within the bathroom turning on the shower.

"Fine! I'll be back in an hour!" Ashlee shouted slamming the door.

Ashlee walked down the hallway mumbling and she took out her phone and began calling Evelyn, "Hey Ev, James and I decided we wanted to come by and cheer you up but I want to shower first since your boyfriend attacked me with food, we'll be over in an hour."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 am

"Um, actually," Evelyn replied, eyeing Natasha suspiciously. The redhead grinned and Evelyn sighed wearily. "Don't bother Ashlee. I'm about to die."

"God, negative much? It's a trip, Ev!" Natasha declared, and Luke covered his ears as he strummed his guitar absently.

"Ash, Luke's here with Natasha. They're gonna stay a few days and then go on to Seattle. They're taking me out," Evelyn told her. "Apparently, the sick are to be pitied," she added dry
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:48 am

"Oh. Well we really want to see you Ev, I mean I don't think I can handle being with James by myself much longer he's like a clone of my brother besides he really wants to see you and oh yeah maybe Luke." Ashlee joked.

She sighed, "But if you're not really feeling up to anymore vistors then I understand I'll just go home and tell James that were not coming to see you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:52 am

"Ash, I've been here all day, why all of a sudden? I'm kinda worn out, yes, but Luke came over directly from the airport. Besides—"

"Okay, quit stalling! We come all the way over here. Don't be so mean, Evelyn!" Natasha scowled. Evelyn sighed.

"And I thought James was pigheaded. Gotta go. Talk to you later." She hung up just as Natasha dove at the phone. Luke stuck his leg out and watched the redhead sprawl onto the couch ungracefully.

"Score!" he cheered, and then rushed out the door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:59 am

James changed into a dark pair of jeans and a black t-shirt he took out his phone and decided to call Evelyn in case Ashlee hadn't, he waited for it while it rang, "Hey Ev, how are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:03 am

Evelyn paused. "Um...what's with the random calls? First Ash, then you. I'm fine. I swear I haven't been poisoned. I'm being guarded by a mental redhead and some guy who can't seem to tell when girls are throwing themselves at him. I swear, he's such a moron." She watched as Luke and Natasha squabbled over what flavor of chips to buy.

"Hang on, James," Evelyn told him, and covered the mouth piece. "Um, geniuses? I cannot eat that, either of those, damn it, no junk food, remember?"

She turned back to her conversation. "Sorry, they keep forgetting the part where I was hospitalized with a bleeding stomach. But then I guess that's no big deal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 am

"Oh dang I didn't even know Ash called you, I was in the shower since your so called best friend attacked me with food, so do you think I could see you, I would have came over earlier but you seemed tired and I wanted to let you rest." James streched.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:10 am

"Uh...not sure when I'll be home, actually," Evelyn replied distractedly. Leon's conversation rang in her head and she sighed.

It is slipping away...and there's nothing I can do.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:11 am

"Oh...um where are you maybe we can meet up somewhere then?" James offered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next