New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] Empty Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:25 am

(continued)

Evelyn smiled back, stepped away, and turned to step into the apartment.

The lone black boot lying in the front foyer froze her in her tracks.

The house was dark, just as she'd left it. Nothing moved. Who had left a boot there? Because it was too wide to be hers.

Two pairs of booted feet in the other cubicle...

Evelyn let out a small strangled gasp, and backed out, placing a hand on James' arm before he could leave. "Um...uh..." She paused to breathe, icicles of fear darting up her.

"Hey, I forgot my manners," she said carefully. "This is the first time you've come over here to my new place. Least I can do is offer you a drink." Her grip on his arm was shaking, she realized.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:56 am

James held onto Evelyn's hand he could feel it shaking in his as she dragged him inside, he noted the frightened expression on her face.

"Ev are you alright? You seem a bit scared and you know if you're feeling like that I could stay the night you know if it will help you feel any better?" James asked.

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:07 am

Evelyn led James inside, into the living room. "Um, I'm fine, I'll just make some coffee. Sit down. Wait, unless you want something else. I have hot chocolate, tea, a Coke?" Okay, I'm rambling, shut up...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:11 am

James laughed and grabbed Evelyn's hand, "Calm down, I'm fine I don't want anything to drink we just ate how about you show me around?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:18 am

What if someone's in here..?

"Um...sure," she said in a small voice. Swallowing madly, Evelyn led him to the single bedroom. It was vast, with one wall almost entirely mad of glass, and faced the city. She'd pulled screens over the huge window, blinds shielding it.

A slick doubble-bed in black wood with leather inlays stood in the center. A bureau and a vanity table sat across from it. The whole room was in accents of black and white, with a touch of red ornaments on the nigth table.

"Okay, one bedrooo,." Evelyn said, glancing around hastily. Nothing seemed to be different...

"Bathroom over here, and a small study over there. Kitchen right there." Evelyn led James to her darkwood pannelled kitchen.

"Okay, I want a snack," she continued, still in the same monotonous voice.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am

James frowned, something was wrong and she wasn't telling him. He had begun to worry about her weird behavior.

James walked up behind her massaging her shoulders lightly, he could feel how tense her muscles were under his hands, "Evelyn is something up? You're all tense."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 am

Evelyn closed her eyes feeling her shoulders relax somewhat. She turned around to face James, exhaling. Great, I'm shivering too.

"Okay, this is going to sound weird because--"

A smash came from the living room. Evelyn yelped, her hands flying to her mouth in fright.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:33 pm

James almost leapt out of his skin, "What the hell was that?!" He instantly calmed himself down he didn't want to scare Evelyn anymore then she was already frightened but whatever was going on was something serious.

James decided to lower his voice because if someone was there he didn't need to draw attention that were talking about it

"What's going on?" He asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Evelyn swallowed a lump in her throat. "There's something you should see. Come over here." She grabbed James' hand and led him into the foint hall, ignoring peeking into the living room.

She slowed and turned to face James, trying to calm her shaking insides. "Okay, this will sound freaky, but at the hotel," she dropped her voice to a whisper, so James had to lean in. She didn't need anyone uninvited listening too, "when I went to the bathroom, someone else was in there, but they were...sorta hiding...and it freaked me out, and they were wearing black boots cause I saw them under the stall door, and it was; like they were pointing at me, like the person was looking through the stall wall at me, you know? Now when I got home, just now, I saw that boot, adn I don't have any boots like that, lying in the front foyer--" She moved to te foyer now, dragging James with her.

"See, this was at the hotel too, and now it's--"

She stopped. The boot was gone. It was like it had never been there.

In its place was her own clunky black boot.

Was she hallucinating? Evelyn gaped silently, holding a hand to her forehead. "Okay, I could've sw--sworn that my boot was-wasn't there before," she stammered, feeling lightheaded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:48 pm

James held Evelyn's hand pushing back a piece of her hair, "Evelyn you're probably tired and thought that you saw that boot that you saw at the hotel."

James pushed her boot aside, "And that person in the bathroom was obviously a creep and that goes to show you that we don't ever let Luke coordinate a date for us ever again." He added laughingly.

James hugged her, "Are you going to be alright though? Do you want me to stay with you or would you like to come back to Ashlee's with me, you know she won't mind she loves the company."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Evelyn had to agree. She was tired, after the flight and shifting into the apartment adn after all the stuff that had happened that day. It was the only explanation.

She wrapped her arms around James' waist as he held her. "I guess...I guess you're right. I'm fine. Don't worry." A cold shiver ran down her spine and she exhaled. God, I've lost it.

"I guess it was probably me being paranoid...you know, imagining that something must go wrong like it did in the past," she murmured into James' shirt. A sudden wave of tiredness hit her.

"I'm fine," she pulled away somewhat unwillingly. "Go back to Ash's. I'm hallucinating cause I'm tired." She gave a smile forcibly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:30 pm

James nodded, "Alright I'll go."

He walked towards the door bringing Evelyn with him, he kissed her one final time pulling away he looked into her tired eyes, "If anything happens just call me and I'll be over here as fast as I can alright? Get some sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Evelyn nodded and managed one last smile as James left. She closed the door and turned around, leaning against it.

After a moment, she headed into her bedroom, pulled off her dress and changed into her PJs.

Clicking off the lights, she dropped onto her bed.

There was something under the duvet. Evelyn sat up, puzzled. Her feet kept hitting something cold.

"What the...?" She sighed and pulled off the duvet.

The iced shape of something met her eyes. Evelyn squinted. What the...?

It was a rabbit. A dead rabbit. Its corpse had been frozen and left at the foot of her bed, frozen blood thawing onto her covers.

Evelyn choked, clapping a hand over her mouth, heartbeat pounding in her ears.

"This isn't funny anymore..." she murmured. "I really have lost it."

She dove off her bed, heading out to the living room.

The china doll at the top of the display cabinet had been knocked off. To the average person, it would seem like it had simply fallen over the edge. To Evelyn, she knew that the doll had been very far away from the edge.

How it had fallen was anyone's guess.

She headed into the kitchen. A door slammed somehwere and she froze.

"Anyone here?" It was a stupid question, but she had to reassure herself...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:03 pm

[[The next day]]

James slept soundly that night but at times he found himself a bit restless, he couldn't help thinking of Evelyn last night about how scared she was.

He opened his eyes to the sun beaming into the window of the room he was sleeping in, he yawned and streched lazily not wanting to get out of bed just yet he took out his phone and began calling Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Evelyn woke to the sound of her cell ringing. She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

She was on her couch. Why was she on her couch?

THe events of the night before came to mind. She shook her head and sat up.

Snatching up her phone she hit the answer key. "Hello?" she asked in a sleepily tone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:09 pm

James grinned, "Hey girl hey! How are you this fine morning?" James asked obnoxiously, just to bother her since she seemed tired.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Evelyn felt a smile tug at the corners of her mouth. "I'm fine. And you already have my number," she added, recalling a video she'd seen online.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:28 pm

James pouted, "Aww I called to make you all grumpy and instead you're happy, what is this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:38 pm

"I'm happy because I'm relieved you're not some serial killer, because that's about all that's left, creepy phone calls," Evelyn replied. She let out a sigh.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 pm

James frowned, "Aw Ev don't freak yourself out it was just I don't know maybe your mind was playing tricks on you, don't worry."

James smirked, "Besides if I stalked you it wouldn't just be creepy phone calls, I'd show up in bed next to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 pm

Evelyn felt heat rush to her cheeks. "Ass,"she replied. "Um..no, it wasn't the boot...um...someone left an..iced rabbit's co--" she choked over her words, "--corpse in my bed..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 pm

James sat up in bed and nearly choked on the air he was breathing on, he coughed, "What?! Who? When? I'll kill them! Evelyn what kind of place are you living in?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:35 pm

Evelyn rubbed her forehead. "Security cameras all over the place...but I don't know, James...I just..." she sighed. "And someone broke a china doll in my living room, that crash we heard? And funny thing is...it was too far from the edge of the shelf it was on....I don't know what's going on..." she finished in a small, wavering voice.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 pm

James sighed, "You can't ask security to check the cameras or something and see if anyone went into your place before we came back? I mean this is serious obviously someone is trying to get to you then."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Evelyn nodded. "Never thought about that...I kinda freaked out...I guess I'm not used to living on my own anymore."

She tugged at her hair absently. "So how's Ash doing?" she asked, in a desperate bid to change the subject. This was bringing down her mood.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next