New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee]

Go down

Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] Empty Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 am

[[Luke, James and Evelyn from Dorms]]

They were early for their flight. Luke had to nudge Evelyn a few times, however, so it was a good thing. SHe seemed to ahve zoned off the whole ride to the airport and only woke up when they were checking in their luggage.

"Sorry," she apologized to James, tripping over his feet as she walked over to place her duffel on the moving ramp, and paling as if she expected him to snap at her for something so trivial. Nova had stopped growling and was now looking sulky as a bunch of people peered at him and tried to work out what to do with him.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] Empty Re: Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee]

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 am

James straightened and he raised an eyebrow at Evelyn. He was really wondering what had happened between Jacob and Evelyn, because it was so odd the way she was acting. Because for as long as James had known Evelyn, she never really looked well... scared before.

No matter how bad things got, Evelyn seemed to keep a cool face under pressure. But it was just kind of weird. She seemed like she was expecting someone to jump out and scare her or something. "Uh you sure you're okay?" James asked Evelyn as he gave his suitcase to an attendant to check in.

Back to top Go down

Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee] Empty Re: Flight to Ash Creek [Luke/James/Ashlee]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 am

"Of course," she said simply, and then hastily looked away form hsi gaze, focusing on Nova. "He's all fed adn stuff, but I know I can't keep him in the cabin," she said to the attendant. "Is there a possible way to stow him anywhere in the cabin besides my seat? I paid for it."

"I think we can put him near the bathrooms," the woman replied, as Luke tapped his fingers against the strap of his guitar case.

"Awesome," Evelyn said weakly, yanking Nova off the weighing scale. He yipped up at her almost irritably.

She turned and hastily walked away toward the waiting lounge near their gate. Luek followed her and looked around at the gate numbers. "Um...Gate 15? Up ahead," he read aloud from a sign overhead. Eveln strayed a bit from them and he reached out and grabbed her shoulder so as not to lose her in the overly crowded hall.

Evelyn started and jerked away from his touch so hastily, she dropped both her bag and Nova's cage with a loud clang! "Shit!" The puppy barked furiously.

Luke stared at her and withdrew his hand. "Sorry! I was...just pointing out you were headed the wrong direction..." he said apologetically, shooting James a bewildered look.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:54 am

James shrugged at Luke and then looked back at Evelyn. He figured there was no need to beat around the bush anymore, obviously Jacob had done something because Evelyn usually didn't mace people on whim. Although he wouldn't hold it past her to do something like that.

"Okay did Jacob do something to you? Why are you being so jumpy?" James asked bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 am

"No, we just had a fight and he was being a jerk, so as a goodbye present, I maced him," she said swiftly. She had this answer all ready and had rechecked it on the ride to the airport. She walked to the gate and handed over her boarding pass. Luke watched as her fingers unconsciously went to touch her head as she spoke and she winced, hastily dropped her hand back to her side and took back her boarding pass and passport from the gate attendant. Luke handed over his as Evelyn walked through to take a seat in the waiting lounge.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 am

James just sighed. Oh well they were always having issues, probably by the time they came back from Ash Creek Evelyn would probably be all over Jacob again, this wasn't out of the ordinary for those two. So James handed his ticket and ID to the woman and went to go sit down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 am

After a silent wait, they boarded their plane. Luckily, not many people were headed to the tiny town, so they were able to change seats to sit next to each other in the three-seat aisle.

[[This is weird but...Evelyn, James and Luke to Ash Creek]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down