New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:43 pm

Ashlee groaned, "Damn it those two might as well live there!" She put on her sweater and headed out the door towards the hospital to meet up with Luke.

Haley and her mother appeared at the hospital, knowing that James had been brought in they were informed by the hospital.

Haley walked in with her mother, Haley pulling back her brownish red hair into a ponytail and going to the reciptionist, "Hi I'm James' cousin Haley and this is my mother Rose, he used to live with us after his parents passed away, is he okay?"

"I'm sorry we don't anything as of right now, but um there was a girl here earlier asking if she could see him, Miss Hayden? We told her she wasn't allowed to see him unless she had premission from the family so do you two know the girl?" The nurse asked.

Rose shook her head, "I'm afraid I don't, Haley is she a friend of yours?"

Haley tried to remember the last name but no person came to thought, "I'm sorry I don't know her but maybe she's a friend of my cousins."

"Alright then, you two take a seat and I'll send the doctor to you after the operation."

They both nodded sitting down in the waiting room.

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 17 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 pm

Luke spotted the familiar brownish red hair as he returned form the hospital cafe.

"Haley?" he asked, shocked. He couldn't recall the last tiem he'd seen her.

Natasha strummed her guitar softly to herself, one eye on Evelyn as she looked out the huge winddow. The brunette had fallen asleep...or something. Natasha wasn't sure, but she felt a little nervous.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Haley stood up a faint smile on her lips, "Hey there Blondie." She couldn't recall the last time she had seen Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Luke gave her a dimpled grin, walking over and giving her an affectionate hug. "Hey Mrs. Danvers," he greeted her mom, letting go of Haley and sitting down beside her.

"Funny. Ev was in here a day before, and now James. Talk about luck." He sighed. "How've you been Hales? Where did you go to uni?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Rose waved to Lucas and focused her attention elsewhere.

Haley chuckled, "Leave it for those two to end up in the hosptial all the time." She sighed, "I decided to stay here go to school locally, for teaching. Although James really wants my mom and I to move out to New York, I know my mom would never do it but I might move out there although I would feel bad leaving her here all alone. What about you? What have you been up to?" Haley asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm

"Touring," Luke replied easily. "Visited Tiffany in Florida, and then came back here recently. Heard JEv were having issues..."

He sighed. "What happened exactly?" he asked.

"I could tell you, Luke," a cool voice came from behind him. It didn't register with him at first, but then Luke recognized the stunning redhead as soon as he looked over.

"You..." his voice trailed off in surprise. Ariella grinned and sat down beside him, crossing her long legs.

"So, mister big shot, you recall me, I'm flattered," she said coyly, tossing her fiery mane off her shoulder. She rested a hand on Luke's arm.

"By the way, James was found under a cab..."

Luke choked. "Wha--what?"

Ariella nodded. "Yeah." Her fingers traced an absent pattern on Luke's arm but he didn't notice. He was recalling his conversation with James.

How had it all gone so wrong?

"Cab was overturned...no driver found," Ariella went on. "He's in critical condition."

Luke pulled his arm away from her and dropped his head in his hands.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Haley's jaw dropped, "Oh no..." Her voice was quiet and she looked to her mother who had a solmen look on her face. Haley hugged her mother and looked to Ariella faintly remembering her from high school.

Haley turned to Ariella, "Wait a minute how did you know all of this before we did?"

Ashlee walked in a moment later grumbling about the driver that had cut her off on the way there, she walked in seeing Luke and Haley along with the Haley's mother.

"Hey everyone." She said quietly, she then noticed Ariella sitting next to Luke and arched an eyebrow.

What exactly was she doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:17 pm

"Because I found him," Ariella replied coolly.

Luke sighed. "Any updates?" he asked a passing nurse who had emerged form the ER operating theatre.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:20 pm

The nurse shook her head, "I'm afraid not, he's in really bad shape. I'll send the doctor over here when they finish up though."

Haley and her mother nodded Ashlee sighed taking the empty next to Haley who's mother had moved down to allow her to sit near the rest of her friends, "Man this is pretty bad."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 pm

[[An hour later]]

"You better?" Natasha asked.

Evelyn sat up slowly. "Please tell me I did not throw up an entire box...of candy."

Natasha winced. "No, I think you still have some more to go."

Evelyn groaned as her insides twisted painfully. She swallowed and lay back down as Natasha's cell buzzed with a text alert.

"Where is Luke, anyways?" Evelyn asked, dully. Natasha swallowed as she read what Luke was filling her in with.

"He's...uh...talking to James,' she mumbled. Evelyn closed her eyes and dropped her head back down on the pillow.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:38 pm

A doctor finally emerged from the ER, Haley and her mother stood up.

"Is he okay?" Rose asked.

The doctor sighed, "He lost a lot blood, so we had to give him a transfusion. A few of his ribs are broken along with his arm, he had a pretty severe injury on the back of his head but thankfully he'll be okay he might not be able to remember a few things but for the most part his memory will be okay. He's having trouble breathing on his own so we hooked him up to the respirator, we almost lost him in surgery but were able to stablize him. He's in ICU now, and is still in pretty critcal condition and is unconcious, I suggest you wait awhile before visiting him."

"Thank you doctor." Rose muttered quietly a tear falling from her eye.

The doctor nodded leaving Haley and Rose. Haley sighed, "Its alright mom he's okay." She hugged her mother who cried silently, James had been like a son to her and she hated to know that he had gotten so hurt.

Ashlee sighed turning to Luke, "Man poor guy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Luke flinched. "I texted Tasha a while back. I think she told Ev...who apparently ate something she shouldn't have and threw up like crazy. I swear, JEv are insane. What do you wanna do now?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Ashlee shrugged, "I honestly don't know, man those two are always in the hospital at this rate they should live here." Ashlee sighed, "I don't know should we stay or go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:53 pm

Luke sighed. "GOnna go check on Ev." He stood up and headed off. "We can't see James at the moment."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Ashlee nodded, "Um mind if I come with?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:29 pm

Luke shook his head. "Let's go."

When they reached Evelyn's place, Natasha winced.

"She's, um...grumpy, cause I consficated all teh candy she was shovelling down."

"Isn't she not supposed to eat that? As far as I recall, candy harms the liver, and she's not exactly...strong," Luke uttered irritably. He followed Natasha into the bedroom, where Evelyn sat up on the bed, glaring with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hey Lyn, how you feeling?" he asked her gently. Her eyes were still red-raw, but now she looked more green in the face than angry. She shrugged.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 pm

Ashlee sat on the couch and faced Natasha, she sighed, "So how have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:33 pm

"Me?" Natasha asked, confused. "Or the grumpy redhead-slash-brunette who processes and then pukes candy with five second breaks?"

"Shut up," Evelyn replied.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Ashlee stifled a giggle, "Well its quiet obvious how well Evelyn is doing, but um... yeah how are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:50 pm

"I'm good," Natasha chirped cheerfully. "So, uh...how is he doing?" she asked carefully. Evelyn's head snapped up, confusion in her eyes.

Luke glanced at Ashlee. "She doesn't know, I guess," he whispered in her ear.

"He's, uh...gonna be fine...I think," he told Natasha, who nodded. Evelyn frowned.

"Who?" she asked, producing a Kit-Kat bar from underneath her pillow and popping a bar into her mouth. Ntasha glared.

"Ev, you're gonna..."

Evelyn choked violently. "Um, I don't feel so good." She hastily lay back down and Luke sighed in relief that the subject had been changed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:58 pm

Ashlee gulped and lowered her voice so only Natasha could hear, "Um well... he's actually pretty beat up right now and he won't be awake for awhile, he isn't able to breathe on his own they have him hooked up to that respirator and whatever, he's just in bad shape."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:05 pm

Natasha winced. "Crap...you think we should tell her? Unless she loses it again. Man, she's really scary when she's swallowing candy bars at this rate."

"I don't think we should tell her just yet. She's assuming he left, I believe?" Luke cut in. "There's no point causign both of them to end up in the hospital."

Natasha shrugged. "Did they say when he's gonna wake up?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Ashlee shook her head, "No they just said it wouldn't be right away they said he hit his head pretty badly so it might be a little before he comes to, but I don't know Luke she's bound to find out we should just tell her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:19 pm

"Fine," Luke sighed. He sat down next to Evelyn, and she rolled over to raise an eyebrow.

"Okay, who died?" she asked, and Luke opened his mouth, and froze.

"Uhh...no one...um, James was on his way back to his place, and um...he got into an accident...not quite sure how it happend, since they didn't find a cabbie, but...he's in intensive care," he finished hastily.

Evelyn stared at him silently for a moment, and then rolled over onto her side, silently, closing her eyes.

"Okay..." Luke stood up and stuffed his hands into his pockets.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Ashlee leaned over to Luke, "Should we take her to see him?"

[[a few hours later]]

James awoke in a haze the last few thoughts in his mind scrambled unaware of what happened, he he sighed he took a deep breath and felt an aching pain in his chest he opened his eyes his focusing on the room around him, he looked down at the tube that was in his nose and to the machine that the tube lead to.

He attempted to sit up but his chest ached so badly, and his head was pounding he lay back down looking straight ahead. He was so confused unsure of what happened, he remembered being in a cab for the airport, then seeing Chris and everything after that was just clouded.

He remembered seeing red though, maybe it was his blood but he wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next