New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Nova took this moment to take a dump on the quad paving. He continued yanking Jake along, nearly making him step onto the brown pile.

Just terrorized Lola. Ooh daddy time eh? Red's idea?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Jake nearly stepped in Nova's poop as but stopped. "Nova, heel." Jake said as he tried to reply to Seth's message.

Kinda... she unleashed him in the hallway.

Jake took the bag and picked up Nova's poop and closing it so he didn't have to smell it. "Geez Red, needs to start feeding you better." He coughed letting Nova walk along now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Nova continued to strain against his leash because Jake's command had been in English. Therefore he managed to trail a few bits of random poo along the pavement.

A few people passing by gagged, covering their noses. "Dude!" a guy called. "Walk your dog elsewhere!"

Seth glanced at the twins. "Jake's on daddy duty! Apparently Red dumped Nova on him nad he has to walk the mutt."

Hows that goin? he texted Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Antonio chuckled. "Nice."

"Shut up he's just a dog." Jake said to those people and stepped the way out of Nova's trail. It dawned on Jake though, that Nova didn't understand English. "Nova, chico malo! Basta ahora!" Jake scolded him going to pick up his poop.

He huffed, it had been awhile since he had been with Nova, he forgot how dogs could be. Oh just lovely he's pooping everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Seth winced. "Ew, apparently Nova's on a poo spree. Daddy Jake's havin' fun. Props to Red for making him do this," he added smugly. Ashton cringed.

"When are we gonna prank Evelyn and James?" he asked. "Is Jake coming back after his walk or...?"

Seth snorted. "You think he's gonna hang with his roommates or woo a hot girl?" He replied to Jake: Sounds fun. Very Happy Props to Red. U gonna stay at hers for a lil bit?

Ashton snorted. "Right. Guess we should go ahead?"

Nova pranced around and then barked happily at something. Next instant, he yanked hard on his leash, rushing forward while Jake was still cleaning up, and the leash pulled free of his hand.

Nova darted across campus to a toy poodle a girl and guy were walking.

Evelyn had decided to sort out her living situation while she packed. She texted Lola first. Hey Jake mentioned u were looking for a roomie? If u haven't found one I need a place to stay too.

She pulled the last few clothes out of her closet and off their hangers, shoving them into her suitcase. She had to somehow - somehow! - get all of this to the hotel she was staying in, sharing a suite with Carrie until their flight to Seattle. God knew how she was going to manaage that. She seemed ot have bought a little too much in New York. She was considering the pros of leasing a car for her last week here, just to give herself a break.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 pm

"NOVA! basta!!" Jake yelled chasing after Nova across campus.

"Sure if he's gonna be awhile we should go." Antonio said agreeing with Seth, knowing Jake he probably would go back to hang with Evelyn after.

Lola had been putting stuff into her suitcase when her phone beeped she picked it up and sent back. Yup still looking, and I found a place or two in Greenwhich. I wouldn't mind rooming with you Smile. She figured her and Evelyn got along pretty well so she wouldn't have minded moving in with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Sweet. I'll be in NYC for a week after MV wk. Lets check out some places in couple days then? Evelyn replied back, before she reached over to fold a leather jacket and shove it into her suitcase.

A nagging feeling hit her. Leather...

Seth stood up. "Oh, you know what?" he said impishly grinning. "Once Jake gets back from walking Nova, he and Red will probably hang in her room, right? Wanna prank them both?"

Nova proceeded to get friendly with the toy poodle. The girl looked horrified, the guy with her amused.

"Yo! This your dog?" he called to Jake, pointing at the excitable beagle bouncing around the poodle.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:54 pm

"Ooooh we should!" Antonio bounced excitedly.

Jake cringed. "Sorry!" He said trying to get Nova away from the poodle. "Nova, stop!"

Sure thing I'll keep you posted! Lola sent back as she returned to packing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Ashton interrupted. "Um, I somehow think that's impossible. Jake will figure out it's us in two seconds. We'd need something totally out there to scare him," he argued. Seth frowned.

"We can scare Red first. Make her think she's going nuts and then Jake will start getting anxious," he suggested, because Ashton was right. Set grinned. "Let's interrupt a cosy moment, just for kicks."

Nova was still trying to snuggle with the toy poodle, who kept backing up into her owners.

"Call him off!" the girl snapped at Jake angrily.

"Should've neutered him, bro," the guy said. "Not that we can talk," he added.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

"I know right?" Jake smirked at the guy but then realized this girl was probably going to neuter Nova herself.

"Nova! Basta!" Jake yelled yanking him off the poodle, and clipping him back onto his leash. "Sorry about that he's going through a stage." Jake apologized.

"Yeah but he's still walking Nova, how long do you think he'll be?" Antonio asked, because he still needed to finish packing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm

"Are you all done packing?" Ashton asked them. "We're gonna have chaos tomorrow so before we get too invested in this, I suggest we lock our stuff up for tomorrow."

Seth frowned. "But that's boring!"

He texted Jake again. When will ur walk end?

The toy poodle was nwo being picked up by the girl, who glared at Nova and stormed off. The guy shot Jake a sheepish look and followed.

Nova barked sadly, tail drooping as he looked up at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:48 pm

"Ummm I packed most of my stuff but there is still things I need to pack away. So I'm not entirely done." Antonio admitted.

Jake pulled a face at the girl and crouched down to give Nova a pet. "Listen boy, I know you're all going through a stage but that's not right. You can't hump other dogs in public, now if you do it in private that's a different story." Jake sat there talking to Nova like he was a person.

He had a moment to take out his phone and texted Seth. Not much longer, probably like 20 minutes or so

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Nova yipped happily at Jake at this and tugged on his leash, turning around to keep walking.

At that second, Evelyn texted Jake, smirking as she decided to check up on him. Enjoying yourself, Shakiro? =D

Nova chose this moment to run off again, leash flying behind him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Jake was gonna answer Evelyn's text but had to chase after Nova again!" NOVA!" Jake yelled running after him.

He texted while he ran. Ohgh u knO gReAT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 8:19 pm

"Jake's taking too long," Seth grumbled, getting up to rifle through his almost empty closet. "So let's just finish packing and then wait for him to get back to Red's."

Ashton nodded and got up, stretching. He texted Lola as he walked to hsi room. You still mad? Very Happy

Evelyn quirked an eyebrow at Jake's text. The hell?

She wondered exactly what he was doing. Had he concussed himself again?

When r u heading back? she replied.

Nova raced along and then attempted to grind against a random potted tree. He whined up at the approaching Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:23 pm

SoOnm!! Jake sent back. "Nova, stop running please." Jake pleaded to Nova as he stopped in front of the potted plant that he was at.

Lola had decided to take a break and was laying on her bed, when her phone beeped in her ear she opened her eyes turning over and picked it up reading the message from Ashton.

Oh you know after the initial heart attack wore off, I think I'll live.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Ashton cringed. He replied back, How about I make it up to you? Very Happy I don't think you have your car here? I'll drive u + ur stuff to Brooklyn. Very Happy Makes it easier than cabbing. Cheaper too. Very Happy

Seth had wandered to Jake's empty room to find Lucifer.

He found the cat in the closet, chewing on a hoodie as usual.

A red hoodie.

"Fuck! Luce, no!" Seth snapped, yanking the Ed Hardy hoodie away. He inspected it, cringing. Jake (or Evelyn) would kill him if - but the hoodie looked okay. Seth sighed in relief and dropped it on Jake's bed where he'd see it and picked up the cat, towing it back to his room while Lucifer meowed angrily.

Evelyn stifled a laugh at Jake's reply and put her phone down, returning to packing up her stuff. She still had to call a cab or something to arrange the trip to the hotel she and Carrie were to stay at. Carrie had thrown a fit last minute and changed their booking to the DoubleTree. Evelyn though, was still eager to get to Seattle and back to her family.

But... She got up and went to her window, watching the busy street below. There were so many things she hadn't done in New York! And she was already leaving for about four months!

Like Rockefeller. She had a week here and the rink was usually open till April, she thought. She frowned. Maybe she could go once she stashed her stuff in the hotel.

She looked down and replied to Jake. Everything all rite?

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Jake had managed to get Nova back onto his leash and was walking with him, he stopped for a moment and sat on the bench, wrapping his leash around his hand letting Nova sniff around. Jake huffed looking at his messages.

Everything is good, Nova got loose and I had to chase him x__@ Also he got a little frisky with a poodle ;D

I mean I guess, I was pretty traumatized. Since you can't afford the therapy moving my things for me is the least you could do Smile Lola replied cheekily back to Ashton.

Although she was relieved because she did not want to have to go back and forth between here and Brooklyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Ashton grinned as he replied bakc ot Lola, sitting down on a suitcase. Meet me downstairs around 5 PM? That way I'll already have taken my stuff home and I can drive you down.

Evelyn was bickering with Jake over her Facebook but she was quickly starting to feel a blush rise up in her cheeks. Jake's comments (and even some of her own) were borderline flirty. She didn't like that. She swallowed and tried to steer the conversation away, feeling her face get warmer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bring. My. Puppy. Back. -__-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No I'm taking him out D:about a minute ago · Like
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · Like · · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NO! Bring him back before I come out there!a few seconds ago · Like
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In those shorts hopefully ;Da few seconds ago · Like

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Sure I'll meet you in the lobby, thanks a lot Smile Lola sent back.

Jacob was too busy laughing at his Facebook comments and Evelyn's general reactions to him getting a stripper for Nova. Although he really doubted that was possible.

He had gotten up with Nova and was walking around campus with him. It dawned on him he couldn't exactly come back if the Don was still there. They had both run out of there together and he would probably get thrown out so he needed a second to devise a plan.

Until that happened he was just gonna screw with Evelyn some more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Evelyn was growing angrier by the second. Stripper for her poor pup?!

Since when did strippers have dogs? Jake was toying with her. Ass.

She gritted her teeth. Just one more week of him and then she'd be granted a three month break without her blood pressure rising.

She nearly broke her iPhone screen as she replied irritably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Jacob had decided to just walk back into the dorms, stuff Nova back in his shirt and just run upstairs. Hopefully the Don wasn't there if he was oh well. He was still laughing about hooker dog. He really wished he had found a proper photo but he couldn't.

He tugged Nova along, and they both rounded the corner around the building. Nova sat down on his bottom as they both waited for Seth. "Yeah see I forgot we had to come back here tonight, so we gotta sneak in. Sorry about the rough year you've had boy." Jake apologized to Nova who just looked up at him wagging his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Before Seth could reach the fire escape, Evelyn reached the lobby, storming out furiously with phone in one hand, a fist clenched in the other.

She stomped outside and looked around, heading for the fire escape she remembered taking with Jake many months ago.

Yet again, they were sneaking a dog in. Irony.

"You asshole," she greeted Jake as she spotted him, shivering in her shorts and tank that she still hadn't changed out of. She was even still wearing Jake's hoodie, but it was unzipped and flapping back in the breeze along with her hair as she stormed over to him and Nova.

Nova yipped happily but then whined when she walked over, and he ducked behind Jake's legs as if sensing her foul mood.

"Hooker dog!" Evelyn snapped angrily. "Seriously?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Jacob burst out laughing when he heard Evelyn, "Oh come on take a joke its hiliarous. Geez quit being such a kill joy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Evelyn punched his shoulder and stole Nova's leash, glowering. "I'll take Nova home myself," she huffed, although she wasn't entirely sure how. She looked up at the fire escape and gulped.

That was a long way up...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next