New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Jake walked in nudging Nova along with his foot so the dog wouldn't escape, he crouched down so he could pet him and said. "Yeah..." Jake knew he wasn't supposed to be jealous but he really couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Evelyn lowered the phone and looked down at him, biting the inside of her cheek as she strained to remember that night.

"That was, um, at Downtime; you probably don't remember it because you showed up about half an hour later in full-fledged demon mode and stabbed a knife into my arm," she said softly, pushing the door shut to avoid looking at him as she held out his phone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 pm

As Jake reached for his phone he dropped it when he heard Evelyn's statement. " I-I what?" He said eyes wide, he couldn't believe what he had just heard! But it was no wonder he didn't remember that night, and why Evelyn was still kind of afraid of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Evelyn had forgotten Jake might not remember everything he'd done. She bit her lower lip, set down her tote bag after locking her door and pulled down the zipper of the hoodie she'd borrowed, tugging one arm free. Below that was the asymmetrical crop top she was wearing. She tugged on the off-the-shoulder end of the top so it fell past her arm even more, revealing the ugly scar on her arm that was left behind after the bandaging came off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Jake got up and examined the scar, he pressed his fingers lightly to it and felt his heart sink. "I'm sorry." He didn't even rememebr doing this, or how it had happened, of course he wouldn't since the demon had possessed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 8:05 pm

"Wasn't your fault," Evelyn said simply, letting her shirt sleeve rise up into place to cover the scar as her skin tingled. She shrugged her arm back into the sleeve of Jake's hoodie. "But yeah, um...I was really drunk but you probably don't remember that either. Although for a second I thought you snapped out of it but anyway, Tony and I were really trashed." She expelled a breath, stomach sinking guiltily. She really couldn't even remember much about dancing with Antonio, she remembered James better - but she didn't think she should mention that. "I'm sorry," she added quietly, watching Nova rub his head against Jake's ankles.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:08 pm

"Its okay." He said quietly, he looked back down at Nova giving him another pet Jake picked up his phone he dropped putting it back into his pocket. "I'm gonna get going, I still have a few things I need to pack."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Evelyn nodded silently. "I guess I'll see you around tomorrow," she said, disentangling Nova from Jake's legs. "Hopefully without you tossing sleazy lines at me while I cart around my stuff."

Seth, Ashton and Antonio were now assembled in Seth's room. Seth had his baclk hooded cape on, his skeleton mask on his head, tucked under the hood of the black cape and he was examining Lucifer with interest as the cat napped in a corner.

"Hmmmm, I need something to knock with. SOmething scary..."

Ashton grinned and passed him the little prop they had found courtesy o breaking into a lab sometime before this year. A skeleton hand.

Seth pulled open his window and climbed out onto the ledge, a rope around his waist. Its other end was tied to the bed post. "I might have to climb down quickly before Lola stabs me with something so I might slip. Ash, you have to get the bells ready."

Ashton grinned and held up the set of rusty bells Seth had gotten earlier. "I'm gonna be a floor above you, right?"

"Right. Just clang the bells out on the roof, make sure it's right over her, and since Lola will be near her window, she'll hear. Tony, you can help with the flashlight, point it down off the roof so it's on my face JUST when I take my hood off a little bit."

Seth paused and then grinned. "Arright, troops, let's get crackin'."

Ashton headed out of the suite and to the roof, taking the stairs to get into position.

Seth began inching his way to the fire escape a few windows down to get to the seventh floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

"Don't take the joy out of the last day we have left together." Jake remarked as he walked to the door.

Antonio nodded going to set himself up with the flashlight alongside his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 8:29 pm

"Oh - oh wait!" Evelyn exclaimed, letting go of Nova to grab Jake's wrist. She flashed him a brilliant smile. "Aren't you forgetting something?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:30 pm

"Forgetting what?" Jake asked arching a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Evelyn replied by stepping around him and into the kitchen, where she grabbed a small plastic bag, returning to the living room, snatching Nova's leash off the table by the door and handing it out to Jake with the bag, her smile turning into a smirk. "Bathroom duty!"

Before he could protest, she pulled open the door, and Nova darted out into the hallway. Evelyn placed a hand over her mouth, feigning shock. "Oh my, would you look at that. Nova's running away, Jake!" she exclaimed. "Before he poos somewhere, go get him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Jake gaped, he shot Evelyn a glare and darted down the hall after Nova. "Nova! Stop!!" Jake yelled, he looked back and yelled at Evelyn. "This isn't over Red!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"Come back after you've washed your hands!!" Evelyn blew Jake a kiss and shut the door, grinning.

Nova whined at the stairwell door, fidgeting anxiously.

Seth had climbed up to Lola's ledge and was now walking across the ledge carefully in his damn robe, skeleton hand clutched tightly. He reached Lola's window and looked inside a moment to ensure it was hers.

Yes! He could see her inside, packing.

Seth ducked down low and raised the skeleton hand, tapping it sharply against Lola's window. On cue, he heard Ashton start jangling the bells above Lola's window.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Jake went to the stair well, unsure of how he was gonna hide Nova. He wasn't a puppy anymore he was a full grown dog! "Hmmm, you just had to grow didn't you?" He said to the beagle he crouched down and picked him up shoving Nova underneath his shirt.

"There now don't make noise until we go downstairs." Jake ordered Nova.

Antonio took his cue to shine the flashlight down onto Seth when he heard his brother ringing the bells.

Lola had been packing at first, she had pulled her hair into a ponytail while she sorted through her things. Just then she heard a sharp tap on her window followed by what sounded like bells ringing outside her window. "What the hell?" She said looking up and seeing a skeleton hand. "How the hell did that get out there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Nova yipped helpfully at this. As they etered the lobby the don on duty
quirked an eyebrow at Jake, staring at the shifting bulge on his
stomach.

Seth cringed. Lola was no fun. Before she caught him though, Ashton began chiming the bells slowly, like a funeral toll. Seth grinned and rose up so he was visible outside Lola's window in his skeleton head mask and hood, the skeleton hand held in his fist under the large sleeves of his robe. He hit Play on his phone in his other hand and a scratchy, crackly groan emitted from it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Jake whistled idly like he wasn't trying to hide a dog under his shirt, he nodded in greeting at the don as he crossed the lobby.

Lola looked up now as the racket outside her window seemed to increase and her eyes widened, she stood up and her face paled. "Oh my god!" She screamed, what kind of a sicko would do this!

Lola quickly grabbed the first thing she could which was a pillow and ran to her window tripping over herself. She threw threw the window open raising her pillow up. "GET LOST CREEP!" She yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Seth ducked so quickly he nearly fell backward off the ledge. "Shit," he hissed, darting back toward the fire escape and nearly tripping as he ran.

Then he started laughing, cackling madly as he paused with one hand on the fire escape. "GOTCHA LASSIE!" he called, just as the twins stopped their effects.

"That was AWESOME!" Ashton called down, snickering.

"That's your dog, isn't it?" the Don demanded bluntly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Jake gasped offended. "I'll have you know sir that, this lump here is not a dog! Its a tumor you ass!"

Lola dropped her pillow, her jaw dropped as she heard Seth cackling along with two other voices outside. Her heart was racing from fear and she narrowed her eyes as she leaned out the window. "Seth Andreasis you ass!" She yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

"My ass appreciated the view!" Seth yelled back, laughing as he crept along the ledge. He decided to go to James' window when Jake came back, so he just climbed back to the fifth floor as the twins headed downstairs.

Seth landed in his room and pulled off the mask and cape, laughing hysterically. Ashton entered the suite, shaking his head and feeling a little guilty. "Oh man, she's gonna hate me," he commented.

The Don quirked an eyebrow. "That's a large tumor," he said, walking to Jake suspiciously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Lola grit her teeth, slamming her window shut as she went to return packing. Stupid boys.

Jake eyed the Don and frowned. "Yes its a terrible thing, I would appreciate being treated like any other normal human being now if you'll excuse me I was going for a walk." Jake said sticking his nose up in the air and marching past the Don.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Nova, getting frustrated because he needed to go really badly, gave a long bark, whining.

The Don glared. "Hey, you!" he yelled at Jake.

Seth sat down on his bed, grinning. "DOn't worry about it, Lola never remembers this shit," he reassured Ashton. "Now...while Jake finishes wooing Red, who else do we terrorize?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Jake glared down at Nova. "You just had to whine." Jake just shrugged and realized fuck it. He was moving out tomorrow anyway, he took Nova out of his shirt and set him down on the ground. "RUN BOY RUNN TO FREEDOM!" He yelled running with Nova out of the lobby.

Antonio placed a finger under his chin and went into thought. "Hmmm I dunno, I don't really have anyone in mind, do you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

The Don glared out the doors at Jake and Nova as they raced away. "YOU HAVE TO COME BACK SOMETIME!"

Nova barked happily, darting ahead.

"Aside from James and Evelyn?" Seth said. "No...hmmm." He pulled out his phone to text Jake. Where u at?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Jacob laughed as he ran outside with Nova, he stopped as soon as they were far enough from the lobby and clipped the leash onto Nova's collar, his phone vibrated and he read the message replying back to Seth.

Walking Nova, u?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next