New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 12:29 pm

"Are you sure you wanna get up?" Jake asked her, forgetting about Jordan as he helped her up very slowly holding on to her. He wasn't sure what had just happened but it had scared him.

Antonio shrugged at his brother, he didn't know these things. But it seemed like Evelyn was alright now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Ashton shrugged at Antonio, uncertain.

Evelyn, who had let Jake pull her up, now slowly pulled away to stand on her own. She looked up at him and, unable to help herself, lifted herself on her tiptoes, somewhat shakily of course, and kissed his cheek. She dropped back down on her heels and flashed him a faint smile. "Really, I'm fine. I think I just need to lie down or something - "

"That was creepy!" Carrie exclaimed, brown eyes horrified. Evelyn cringed. "Lyn, you need to get it checked out!"

"No," Evelyn said quickly. She grabbed Jake's wrist and tugged at it to get him to start moving. "Can we just forget about it?" she asked them. "Seriously, it's a waste of time and I have all this luggage sitting around."

"Oh, right," Seth remarked, bending to pick up a few bags. "Where do we stow these? Did you call a cab or whatever?" Evelyn shook her head and fumbled somewhat slowly in her purse for her phone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Jake didn't want her going alone in the cab. He didn't want something to happen to her, "Listen I'll take you. Don't call a cab." He told Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Evelyn winced. "Um, okay," she said, toying with the idea of not letting onto Jake that the whole thing had been a hoax to break up his fight. The way he'd reacted (something she'd not expected) he was probably going to be pissed if he found out she'd interrupted his punching bag moment with the "meatball".

Seth heaved the bags he'd been carrying over his shoulder, picked up a suitcase and looked to Jake. "Where's the car?"

Ashton moved away from Antonio (Jordan had mysteriously disappeared) and picked up a couple bags. Carrie shot Evelyn a last worried look and then looked around.

"Call him," Evelyn muttered, feeling kind of like it was her fault Jake had beaten the crap out of Carrie's latest fling.

Carrie nodded slowly and pulled out her phone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:24 pm

"My car is in the parking lot." Jake told Seth, picking up a couple of Evelyn's bags and slinging them over his shoulder. He carried one suitcase in one hand, and with his free arm he wrapped it around Evelyn's waist she still seemed kind of shaky so he wanted to be able to catch her in case she fell again. "Come on." He said to Antonio and Seth.

Antonio nodded grabbing remaining of Evelyn's things and followed them to the parking lot.

Lola watched as they walked off and she looked to Carrie"Hope she's okay."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

"I have no idea what happened there. She's never done that in all the years I've known her," Carrie said, visibly shaken. Evelyn, overhearing, flinched.

Seth headed over to the nearby parking lot, followed by Ashton. Carrie threw a glance around and then followed with Lola.

"Jake," Evelyn protested, deciding never to use a trick like that again.
He was reacting way beyond her estimation and she felt guiltier. "I can
walk. Honestly," she added, pulling away from him to walk alongside
him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Lola frowned. "Maybe she over exerted her self? You know before Jake and the guys showed up to help her?" She shrugged not knowing, but it seemed like Evelyn was doing okay now.

Jake looked down at Evelyn "Are you sure? Did you eat something weird today or take any medicine... if you're not feeling good I can take you to the doctor before we go to the hotel." Jake offered, he knew he was kind of overreacting but he couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Carrie texted as she followed Evelyn and the freaking Jake. She stifled a giggle.

"Yikes, Jake sounds like her dad right now," she commented to Lola quietly. "It's kind of cute, actually."

Evelyn was wishing she'd just stumbled and pretended to break her ankle. She had considerd that btu she'd doubted Jake would stop a fight just because she'd sprained a dumb bone.

She flashed him a reassuring smile. "Jake," she said calmly, giving his free hand a squeeze. "I'm perfectly fine. Believe me. I might've skipped a couple of those vitamin pills I took during exam season," during Demon Jake season, "But they're not that dire."

"Yo, Jake!" Seth interrupted. "Unlock the boot!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Lola stifled a laugh she had to admit it was kind of cute how overprotective Jake was being. She just simply nodded and followed.

Jake furrowed his brows together, and nodded. He took his keys out of his pocket opening the trunk so they could put Evelyn's thing in his car. "Okay, fine as long as you're okay." He said again walking to his car to help the guys put her things in his trunk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm

The boys dumped the suitcases and bags and Nova's carrier into the cat. Since the boot was small, they had to shove a few things - including the beagle - in the backseat.

"Can Carrie ride with us?" Evelyn asked Jake while they observed Seth attempted to shove the dog carrier into the backseat. "She has to go to the hotel. She came back to help me out but as it turns out, I didn't need it." She grinned.

Nova, who was being coaxed into the backseat of the Mustang by a frustrated Ashton, whined sadly at Evelyn and Jake through the back window.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:13 pm

"Uhhh." Jake looked into his car, not sure then looked at Carrie. Not that she was a big girl but his car wasn't exactly a van or something ."We can try getting her in, just take Nova into the front seat with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 10:27 pm

"She can hold Nova in her lap," Evelyn suggested, not wanting to run the risk of Nova getting in the way of Jake's mirrors. "Carrie!" she called over to her. "Get in the back with Nova! Jake's driving us!"

Carrie shot the drooling beagle a wide-eyed look. "Uhh...okay?"

There was a mild hold up while Carrie tried to maneuver around the beagle and sit down before pulling him into her lap. Evelyn got into the passenger seat and closed the door. Before Jake could close his, Seth remarked, "Hey, are you headed to Brooklyn after this, or will you stick around? I wanna hit Vudu!"

He was checking his phone. Apparently his movers had arrived.

"Drive back to Brooklyn at night," Evelyn suggested to Jake. "That way you won't have to go dump your stuff, come all the way back here and then go back." She leaned out her window and waved her dorm keys at Ashton. "Oh, um, could you drop these in the Don's drop box? I forgot to return them!"

Ashton grabbed them and nodded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:31 pm

"I guess I'll just go back home tonight after we hit Vudu. " Jake pretty much repeated Evelyn, he waved Seth off so he could close his door and started up his engine.

"Alright are all females, and pets secure in the car?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 pm

"Half-yes," Carrie grumbled, as Nova shifted impatiently around on her lap. He leaned forward and drooled happily on Jake's shoulder. Evelyn smiled affectionately at the puppy and fastened her seatbelt.

"More or less," she replied. Seth and Ashton waved them off and headed back toward the dorm building.

"Here," Ashton said, handing Seth Evelyn's dorm key. "Since you're headed that way. I've gotta drive Lola to Brooklyn."

"Wouldn't it," Seth asked, "be more logical if she drove back with Jake since he's going to Brooklyn already?"

Ashton quirked an eyebrow. "Yeah but, Jake's staying till whenever the hell he's done here." He shot Lola a questioning look. "Or, I don't know."

Seth glanced at Lola. "So whatcha say, Lassie? Come watch us shoot pool and hit on hot girls at Vudu?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:06 pm

"Alright kiddies hold onto your bladders!" Jake said, putting his car into drive and speeding out of the parking lot.

[The Bastard, The Siren, their child and Carrie to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Lola snorted at Seth, and thought for a moment. She could hang around its not like she was going to do anything at home but she would feel bad for Ashton to have to drive her back if they were gonna be out late potentially. "Um as fun as that sounds. I actually just wanna go home and unpack my stuff, I'd feel bad if I was out late and had to make Ash drive me all the way back home with my stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 11:20 pm

"I don't mind," Ashton assured her.

Seth frowned. "I have to go, actually. Rafe told me we have to meet our 'rents for dinner and shit. Plus I have ot get my stuff put away. Let's postpone the Vudu thing?"

Ashton nodded. He was already kind of tired.

"So I'll take you home right now then," he siad to Lola, turning away to head for his car. "Later Seth. Probably see you tomorrow."

Seth waved at him, heading for the dorms, and Ashton glanced at Antonio. "How're you getting your crap home?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 pm

"Uhhh call a cab?" Antonio shrugged. "Or I'll just wait for Ash to come back." He didn't really care he could just hang around for a little bit longer on campus.

"Thanks Ash." Lola nodded at him and then turned to say to Seth. "See ya later Blondie. Hopefully a lot later."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"If you hang around Ash and Jake, you'll probably see a lot more of me," Seth informed Lola smugly. "So don't get too sad now."

Ashton hastily dragged Lola away before a fight broke out.

"Yo, Tig!" Seht exclaimed once they were alone. "Pool?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:35 pm

"Sure! Bye Lola, see ya later bro" Antonio waved off at them and went to follow Seth back to the dorms.

Lola allowed herself to be dragged away by Ashton,she sighed in relief. "I can't wait for some peace of mind, although I'm sure you're excited for that more than I am."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 26, 2011 11:38 pm

"Honestly though, I know I'll start to miss it," Ashton replied truthfully. "We've had so much crazy stuff happening this year, I'll miss waking up to lunacy every day. I mean, Tony and I will probably hang with Seth pretty often in May and June, but without Jake, Seth will just be hazardous and it won't be the same. Jake's all the way in Brooklyn - well, that," Ashton smirked, "Or in Evelyn's hotel room. But either way, he'd be out of commission a lot of the time.""
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Lola laughed. "Yeah well Jake is like down the block from me so I won't exactly miss him, and I might like just barely miss Seth. And I could totally imagine Jake trying to like scale a hotel building and being locked outside the window."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 27, 2011 12:36 am

Ashton reached his car, unlocking it. After a moment of thought, he shuddered and said, "Poor Carrie, living with those horny animals!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 12:39 am

"Can't go anywhere without those two getting all up on each other, such a shame." Lola tutted getting into Ashton's car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri May 27, 2011 1:06 am

Ashton started the car and pulled out of the parking spot, turning onto the street. He reached out and fiddled wiht the radio, setting it onto a hard rock/metal station.

"You like?" he asked, over the screaming from the speakers.

[[Ashton and Lola to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17