New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 5:20 pm

"You've said hello to hookers but never slept with one," Evelyn imitated his tone with a snicker, lifting her head and propping herself up on one elbow. "Really, Jake." She shook her head and stifled more laughter.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

"Hey hookers are people too! Just cause they sleep with people doesn't mean you can't say hello!" Jake said defending the hookers although really why he was, he had no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 5:29 pm

"Well I'm having trouble believing a horny college kid when he tells me he sees a hooker and just says hi," Evelyn pointed out, resting her head on her palm as she quirked an eyebrow.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:31 pm

"Okay you're right, I didn't say hi exactly... well I did I mean." Jake huffed looking up at Evelyn. "Truth is I was hanging around with Ryder when we were friends one night and ummm we were throwing water balloons at each other and it wasn't until I beaned a hooker by accident that I said hello." Jake confessed grinning sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

"I have to ask," Evelyn wondered, hiding her grin with her hand. "What was a fifteen-or-something-year-old doing hanging out in a hooker district?" She tutted at Jake. "You don't have to tell, Jake. It's cool." Her eyes twinkled impishly. "You hit puberty late."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:43 pm

"No! That's not it, besides I lost my virginity later that year, but it was nothing. Ryder and I always used to sneak out of our houses at night and walk around town. My first few arrests as a minor were for being out after curfew. " Jake informed Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Evelyn cringed. "Oh God, Jake, I don't want details about your sex life, or lack of one, or whatever!" she informed him bluntly, leaning down to trail her fingers along the fur on Nova's back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

"Quit being such a prude! Its not like I'm painting you a portrait. Its just random sharing of facts. Besides I'm sure you've snuck out of your house before." Jake said, putting his arms behind his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm

"I wasn't talking about that," Evelyn retorted, dropping her elbow so her face landed sideways on her pillow again. She blinked slowly, wondering what time it was. "And I have...I only got caught once though, and that was in Ash Creek when I didn't really knwo the town." Her fingers traced a crease on her bedsheets. "But it wasn't sneaking out for fun."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm

"Oh, then why were you sneaking out? Someone in trouble, Bat Girl?" Jake joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 5:57 pm

"To meet hot guys," Evelyn retorted, sticking her tongue out at Jake even as her stomach sank.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:58 pm

"I wasn't aware James counted as a human. "Jake said without realizing that maybe he shouldn't have said that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Evelyn winced. Another slam at James. She blinked her eyes open and stared down at where Jake was sprawled on the floor. It looked a little uncomfortable.

"D'you wanna sit up here?" she asked him, tucking her legs in so the end of her bed was left empty. "I doubt that carpet's all that soft."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Jake glanced up at her, and went to sit on the end of her bed looking back at her. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Evelyn moved over so she was near the wall, lying down again and curling her legs up to give him space. "I only ever sneaked out once or twice to hang with James and everyone else." She cleared her throat, the memory playing back behind her eyes. "We all snuck out, Luke and James gave me a ride, and Ash was giving this guy Caleb, Luke's best friend, a ride and Tiffany, that girl you never got to meet when she visited me here, was there too. We all met up at our highschool and snuck in. We played hide and seek for a bit," she said with a faint smile.

She looked down at Jake, absently rubbing her cold leg with one hand. "That was it. The other times I'd sneak out would be to sleep over at Ash's house because my stepmother had her, um, guy friends over." She felt her smile fade. "They really didn't have a problem going for jailbait," she finished quietly, eyes now on her window where a cool breeze came in. But that wasn't why she suddenly felt cold and rubbed her leg harder to warm herself up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Jake cringed leaning back a little. "I see, that sucks actually." Jake could see why Evelyn didn't exactly seem to like male attention so much now. He watched as she rubbed her legs, trying to warm up probably. Jake got up momentarily and lifted some of her blanket and threw it over covering some of Evelyn's legs. "Uh here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Evelyn flashed him a small smile, wishing she hadn't said what she had. It wasn't exactly something she mentioned often - or ever. Not to Luke or Ashlee, definitely not to her cousin or her aunt, who would have flipped out.

She huddled under her blanket, feeling her eyelids flutter sleepily. "It must've been fun though, sneaking out in a huge city like New York. Ash Creek was little, we didn't really have much to do there," she said, wanting a subject change from all those ugly things best left alone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Jake flashed a smile at her. "Yeah it is. But its more dangerous too, I'd rather take my chances sneaking out in a small town than a big city any day. Sure there was the occasional water balloon hooker situation but a lot more crazy people out at night here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh, definitely," Evelyn agreed, rubbing her eyes with one hand and stiflign a yawn. Nova clambered up and settled on the bed in the little space between her feet and Jake. Evelyn felt squished and sat up, picking him up and moving him over to her pillow. She leaned her back against the wall behind her bed, now seated beside Jake, and continued, "This one time when I was coming home from work, I ran a couple hours late. This guy dressed in a freaking clown suit followed me all the way from Wall Street to the Greenwich stop!" She shook her head, more to keep herself awake. "I don't think he was a thug, but I may be wrong."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

"The clown? No he's harmless I think. I've seen him around though I know who you're talking about. " Jake seeing Evelyn yawn couldn't help yawning after that. "If you're tired I'll leave you gotta move your crap out tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

"The clown was okay," Evelyn said sleepily, ignoring the rest of his statement. Her head tipped sideways automatically onto Jake's shoulder. "It was the idiot who picked a fight with me in the street one night in the middle of a rainstorm that had me wondering if I wasn't entering Lunatic Asylum City."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Jake caught her comment, and gave her a wry grin. "Guy sounds like a real jerk."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

"Did I mention I had a headache that day? And then a dog peed on me," Evelyn pointed out, eyes sliding shut as her words came out a bit muffled due to her not moving her mouth much. "So I just never told the jerk it was all over his sweater."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Jake made an array of faces, opening his mouth to speak but instead just huffed. No wonder his sweater had smelled so weird when he had gotten back! "Huh you don't say? Guess that was good revenge for him being such an ass then huh? But knowing that this girl liked to prance around naked in December, I'm sure this guy was nice and gave her more than half his wardrobe to wear so she wouldn't freeze."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Evelyn laughed slightly, attempted to keep her smug look off and failed so she simply lifted her head and stifled a giggle at the annoyed look on Jake's face. "Well it's not like the jerk complained," she chirped, craning her neck up to press her lips to Jake's cheek briefly before she pulled away. Nova snuffled in his sleep and lifted his head, dropping it on her lap and splaying his back legs on Jake's legs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next