New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:28 pm

[[Luke, Alexis, Lola and Ashton to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Connor (alone) to Dorms]]

Seth had lost his partner-in-crime, his partner-in-juvie, his secondary partner-in-crime, his evil genius AND now his pretty-boy clone!

He frowned and looked around, not really feeling like chasing skirts anymore, and then wandered into the living room. He spotted Jordan (or whoever) and dove out of her way, before strutting on toward a distant light.

WHich turned out to be Antonio across the room!

"TIGGA!" Seth hollered, shoving forward - and next thing he knew, he had knocked into his pretty-boy clone. "James, wuzzup?" Seth exclaimed, before realizing the redhead standing beside him was also familiar.

Seth mentally searched through his head and managed to recognize her. Hot redhead, liked racing.

"You're that race-car chick," he informed her, like Rose didn't know this.

Evelyn stumbled and toppled sideways into Jake when he swung her around. Next second - her eyes grew wide - was he kissing her?! The hell?!

She froze up in shock for a moment but when she came round, she realized only her brain had stiffened. Her arms were already winding themselves around Jake's neck and her lips were kissing him back, a fiery flame burning through her cheeks down to her toes, her stomach churning, but not unpleasantly. Her heart began pounding loudly enough to drown out the music and for a moment, she forgot she was in a crowded hallway in an overpacked, chaotic house.

Oh no, no, no!

Evelyn wavered and after stalling for a moment, turned her head sharply away, breaking the kiss. Her arms dropped to her sides.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 4 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 pm

"Oh hey Seth." James greeted him. He wondered where he had went, he took a moment to scan the party and realized he didn't really know anyone, or see anyone he knew. But then again it was kind of hard to tell under the blacklight.

Jake felt lightheaded for a minute, but he knew it. He knew she liked him because if she wanted to avoid him or not be with him she wouldn't kiss him back, but then again there had been a few times she had done that to him. He just looked down at her, he wasn't sure what to say at this point.

"Was it as good for you, as it was for me?" Jake joked, hoping to ease some of the tension between them.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 pm

"And you're the walking STD. Hi." Rosemary said and gave Seth a sharp glance.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

"Stunning, Tantalizing and Debonair? That's me," Seth retorted, nudging James with a grin. "Beats being an uptight bitch, don't it?"

He gave Rose an amused onceover. "You'd think a girl would be loosened up some but you're still just as wound up even after that energetic workout, babe."

Evelyn's mouth opened but she really couldn't think of anything she could possibly say. So she replied by using her left hand to clumsily punch Jake's shoulder, and pulled away from him. "No," she said stubbornly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Jake winced a bit, and rubbed his shoulder he smirked down at her. "Oh come on don't think I didn't feel the heat, I know you liked it. I mean I'm a fiery passionate person. It was natural for you to be drawn to my flame."

James glared at Seth, why was he being so mean to Rose? Didn't they date or whatever? Not to mention how Seth nearly broke his damned jaw when all he did was try to be nice to her at the formal.

"Hey come on Seth, she's nice. Why are you being so mean to her?" James said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Rosemary opted to completely ignore Seth and nudged James. "Hey- um, just ignore him. Alright?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:21 pm

"Didn't you hear?" Seth asked James. "'Cause she's a moral, uptight bitch who thinks she be better'n' err'body else!" He glanced at Rose and added nonchalantly, "And I'm shocked she's bein' nice to you; you'd think she'd discriminate against all guys like us, but I guess since she entered whoresville, there aint no goin' back."

"Jake," Evelyn said, in a tone suggesting she thought he needed a lobotomy, and fast, "You taste like alcohol, aka, like every random hobo in New York. That's really a turn-on right there." She snorted and turned around to walk on down the hallway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Jake sauntered behind her and said loudly, "Its why you kissed me back, face it I turn you on Red."

"Dude seriously, you're being a prick." James said, he was starting to get annoyed with Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Rosemary sighed and shook her head. Seth REALLY didn't bother her anymore- She knew she wasn't a whore, and that she had only been with two men in her life and she sure as hell didn't sleep around for the hell of it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Evelyn's pale cheeks flushed when people in the hallway shot them weird looks. She groaned inwardly and walked faster, reaching the stairs and starting down them. Maybe she could lose the idiot in the blacklight.

"You - ugh, so does Enrique, and he does it vocally. Your vocals make me want to kill kittens to get you to shut up!"

"And you're being a sickening saint," Seth said, getting bored already. "Geez, even Red was an improvement. Lucky Jake." He turned and headed into the crowd.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Jake picked up his pace so he was still behind her, and lowered his head to her ear, "Yeah but when I sing in Espanol like my boy Enrique you swoon." Jake winked.

James rolled his eyes at Seth, seriously? He knew that he talked about girls that way too. But never in front of another girl! Hadn't he learned his lesson from last time.

James turned to Rose, and sighed. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Evelyn stopped walking midway down the stairs, ignoring the shiver that slipped down her spine and caught Jake's wink out of the corner of her eye. The hallway below was dark and blacklight highlighted the neon and white colors. She held onto the railing and felt exhausted again.

Note to self: get doctor's appointment. Don't wanna find out I have last-stage cancer!

She turned her head to see Jake's face hovering by her ear. and debated sitting down a moment. She waas starting to sway a little. "So I have ot applaud your carbon copy skills, huh?" she managed to say with a slight grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:53 pm

"Honestly? I'm completely fine- he talks and walks but he doesn't have the bite most of the time to withhold it." Rosemary shrugged and then smirked. "Besides, I'm having to much fun with you right now." She said to lighten the sudden tension.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Jake slowing down next to her, she didn't look too well. "Gurl please, I'm better than Enrique." He nudged her. "You okay though? You look like you ate a bad hamburger or something."

James smiled, he had to admit he was having fun with her until Seth had rolled around but that wasn't really bothering him too much anymore either, "Yeah I'm having fun too, you know what forget Seth. Do you want anything to drink or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 am

Evelyn blinked up at Jake, leaning back against the railing a little. "You knwo what, I didn't have dinner and a hamburger sounds really good right now, Mickey D's, maybe..." She trailed off and frowned. "But I've left Nova home alone. He should be fine, though, he has food and water."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 am

"Great idea Red! I'm starving too, and hey while we're at it, you can finally get me that milkshake you owe me!" Jake smiled, his teeth glowing under the blacklight.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 am

Rosemary smiled some. "Yeah actually. My buzz is gone so I can."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:06 am

Evelyn shot Jake a glare. Damn milkshake!!!

"I'm too tired to subway it," she grumbled, smacking his chest - accidentally, with her right hand. She yelped and pulled her hand to her, whimpering. "Shit! Your damn milkshake cost me a hand!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 am

Jake frowned, grabbing her hand. "Aw pobre bebé." He kissed it again, and then decided since she was tired he'd help. "Here I'll deliver you there." Jake without hesitation threw Evelyn over his shoulder and made his way down the stairs with her.

James and her walked over to the hallway table where there were drinks and he filled her a cup handing one to her. "So you were in Vegas, how come you didn't hang out with us?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 am

Rosemary took a sip of her drink, thinking of how to answer that. "Well- my cousin lived right there and I haven't seen him in years so I was hanging out with him aaand I hung out with the girls mostly but I was kinda going through something then. Nothing to interesting or anything you'd wanna hear about."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 am

"JACOB DOUCHEBAG ASSHOLE SALAZAR, YOU PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL SHOVE MY FOOT DOWN YOUR THROAT SO HARD, YOU'LL BE PEEING INTESTINES!" Evelyn's voice echoed down the hall; she was using her left hand to clumsily whack Jake's shoulders and back as they reached the hallway, and kicked her legs uselessly.

She tried to turn her head and caught a glimpse of Rose and James at the drinks table right by the stairs. Unfortunately, her and Jake's entrance had ruined whatever conversation they seemed to be having.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 pm

"RED ROJA FRENCHIE J-RAB, POODLE MATTHESSON! YOU ARE INJURED AND I AM CARRYING YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! CAUSE IF YOU LOSE AN APPENDAGE CAUSE OF WALKING I REFUSE TO BE BLAMED!" Jake shouted, most people stopping conversations to look up the obnoxious idiots stomping down the stairs, and on purpose the last step, Jake jumped down onto the ground.

He saw James and grinned at him, "Hey dude." He waved, going to the closet so he could go find Evelyn's coat.

James' eyes widened at this, were they always this... strange? He looked to Rose and tried to say something but the words weren't really coming to him, "I mean... I... wow."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Evelyn's face was bright red - not just because of Jake's obnoxious yells but because she was hanging nearly upside down and blood was rushing to her head.

"Put me down, you prick!" she yelped, wriggling madly and kicking him in the stomach with her flailing feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 pm

"Ahhh temper, temper. Roja. Now help me find your coat." He said patting her butt lightly, and digging through coats in the closet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 pm

She gaped, furious, severaly annoyed and embarassed now. "Jake!" She scooted her body sideways and toppled over Jake's arm, landing on the ground with a disgraceful thud. "Oww!"

She glared up at him in the dark hallway. "I never said I was going now!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next