New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

"What?!" Why was it that Evelyn was always going after the wrong guy whenever they tried to get her after the other!

Then Ashlee remembered Evelyn's text and shook her head, "No actually she's upstairs. Chilling by herself."

"Cool." James smiled taking Rose's hand and going out to the floor and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 3 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:47 pm

"Nooo, like....like before, James was all up in hu' space and she was all leaning, like....like up INTO him, ya feel me?" Seth said, getting frustrated Ashlee didn't understand the direness of this situation. He flapped his arms. "And like, they was whisperin' all secret-like! Fo Jezzules, gurl! They be all romancin' un'er da blacklight bu' I could see 'em! Come on, gurlfriend, you can't see this be jeopardizin' us?!"

After dancing some more, Ashton was kind of worn out and definitely thirsty. He didn't feel any particular need to have any more alcohol than the buzz he was on, so he excused himself from Lola and wandered into the kitchen, now dark, to grab a soda.

He headed for the fridge, glad there were only a couple people in here, and snagged a sealed can of Coke, standing up and snapping the tab off. He turned to chuck it into the bin - and his eyes landed on a familiar head of black hair. He had glimpsed Ashlee already, so this wasn't her.

He hesitated and then said coolly, "'Sup, Alexis?"

Luke was videotaping the drunken Latino fairy dancing amidst the blacklight, his camera on nightmode. He also glimpsed James and Rose and was somewhat surprised. He paused videotaping Jake when the tipsy brunette beside him on the couch threw her arms around him and began professing her adoration of him.

In very loud Swedish.

"Jag kommer alltid älska dig och vi ska vara tillsammans för evigt förenas under vackra svarta startar i taket! Jag kommer alltid hålla dig! Vi kommer aldrig vara isär, min kärlek!"

Half the people in the vicinity turned to look. Luke's eyes grew wide and he struggled but the girl had his head in a strong headlock and he couldn't exactly shove her off! He bit the inside of his cheek, gritted his jaw, and attempted to slide free.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Alexis glanced up. "Hi Ashton." She replied, as calm sounding as ever as she played around on a solitaire app on her phone. "Um- having fun?"

Connor stumbled into the kitchen, covered in lipstick stains and his shirt literally missing with a cut across his upper arm. "Dude..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Ashlee just rolled her eyes, "Seth you're trashed, and overreacting. I'm sure all Ev did was hug him or something and you're freaking out over nothing."

Jake had gotten tired of dancing, so he decided to get himself a drink. He moved around bodies going towards the kitchen bumping into Connor along the way, "Dude what the hell?" He took in Connor's ravaged appearance and snorted, "Did you get fucked by a tiger?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Seth huffed, frustrated, and decided to go find Jake himself. "Whatevaaa!" He strutted off and looked around a bit before spotting Connor and Jake in the entrance to the kitchen.

Seth ignored Connor's ravaged appearance for a second, grabbing Jake's arm and spinning him around. "DUUUUDE!" he hollered in his face.

Before he could say anything, Luke interrupted him by appearing just behind him and shoving his way past Seth....with a lunatic looking brunette cackling as she was towed along behind Luke

"Connor, I think she's looking for you," he said, pointing to the girl who was clinging to him like an unwanted appendage, her shirt half-off. "She seems to think you speak Swedish."

Ashton opened his mouth, and then just shrugged at Alexis and turned to watch his stupid roommates. "Jake? Why do....why are you wearing wings?"

"OH MA GAWD, THE SIREN SCREWED YOU OVA!" Seth exploded finally. "SHE BE ALL UP ON JAMES AND HE BE ALL DOING HER!"

Luke paused in trying to disentangle himself from the Swedish chick. "What?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Alexis paused and glanced up, staring at the group as she listened. "Evelyn wo.." She shut up quickly and looked back down at her phone.

Connor grabed Jake by the shoulders. "THANK GOD, AN ANGEL! SAVE ME!" He shouted, staring at the Swedish girl in horror. "SHE'S GONNA RIP OFF MY DICK NEXT!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Jake shoved Connor off of him, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Evelyn, sleeping with James? Sure he was a good looking guy but what the hell? Was that why she was all avoiding him, and shit?

"No wait... she wouldn't?" Jake said his voice kind of shaky as he looked down at Seth. His party buzz had just died, and he was having a hard time believing this.

Ashlee had came in a little bit after Luke and saw Jake's expression, she bit her lip. Of course Seth had blabbed about this! He was probably totally and completely off and now Jake was hurt because of his big mouth. "Where is she?" Jake asked when he saw Ashlee enter the room. He wanted to find her and talk to her. He couldn't believe any of this!

Ashlee sighed, shooting Seth a dirty look because even if she told Jake where Evelyn was it would just add fuel to his fire, because he would believe that she was upstairs with James since he was nowhere to be seen at this moment, "She's upstairs in one of the bedrooms, second door to the left."

Jake shoved past Ashlee and Seth, and on his way someone walked into the damn wings he stole. He unclipped them and set them down somewhere, and ran up the stairs, he counted the doors. When he got to the second door he tried it but it was locked, of course. He began pounding on the door, "Evelyn open the door!" He yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 pm

"What the hell is going on?" Luke demanded of Ashlee, tossing Swedish Chick at Connor.

The girl gibbered something in Swedish and wrapped herself around Connor firmly. Ashton's lips twitched but then he glared at Seth. "Are you fucking kidding me? She wouldn't do that! And James wouldn't either!"

Seth snorted. "James is like me, we's predators, any weakness and we grab it. Iz what we do, broooo," he announced, and then caught sight of Alexis. "Lexiiii!" Seth shoved past Connor's Swedish piranha and sat down by Alexis on the counter clumsily, swinging an arm around her. "Wazzzuppp, gurl?"

Jake was a terrible alarm clock. For one thing, he wouldn't come with a snooze button. For another...

He sounded damn scary right now.

Evelyn sat up, rubbing her stinging hand, and debated just not answering. She had no idea why he was even here but it made sense.

Damn glowstick party, of course the idiots would be here! James was here!

How did Jake know she was in here? Was he guessing? Evelyn didn't really feel like she had the strength to deal with whatever was pissing him off. She hadn't, as far as she knew, done anything. So she simply lay back down and rolled over onto her side, nursing her injured hand.

Well, okay, so she was slightly scared.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm

"Nothing! Seth is a drunken idiot who is freaking overreacting because he probably saw James and Ev hugging or something! But we wanted Jake and Ev to talk to each other instead of avoiding each other but Seth created all this drama for no reason! I really doubt Evelyn slept with James!" Ashlee yelled to Luke, she hated how all of this had turned out, why did Seth have to open his big honking mouth for?

Jake's jaw clenched, as he clenched his hands into fists he was ready to break the door down. But he didn't want to freak her out. But if she wasn't gonna open the door that meant she was trying to hide something, possibly James?

No, he pushed that thought aside. She wasn't in there with James but he wouldn't know if she wouldn't open the door! He didn't care though, so Jake stepped back and kicked the door in, so hard that it practically flew off its hinges.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Alexis fidgeted and glancd up at Seth. "Uh. Hey."She frowned a bit.

Connor yelped and tried to get away, yanking and stomping on the girls foot now.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Luke stepped out of Connor's way and called over to Ashlee. "I highly doubt James hooked up with Evelyn. He's out there dancing with Rose right now."

"Wait, what?!" Ashton exclaimed. "Oh hell...this isn't good."

He pushed his way out of the kitchen, sincerely hoping Jake wouldn't do anything stupid.

Seth watched Connor with interest and then prodded Alexis' nose with a finger. "Wazzup wit' da hermit routine, Sexi?"

The door crashed back against the wall behind it and Evelyn rolled over with a startled scream. She quickly clamped a hand over her mouth, squinting in the near-pitch darkness of the room at the figure silhouetted in the light from the lit hallway.

She recognized the tall figure almost instantly. It had only been a week since she'd seen him.

Oh hell, he looked pissed. AND he was definitely drunk. She could tell by his slightly off-balanced stance.

Her stomach shriveled up in slight fear and she sat up on one elbow, backing subconsciously into the wall that the single bed was pushed up against. She really should have expected this. "J-Jake, wha-what're you doing?" she managed to stammer out.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Alexis pushed away Seth's hand and glanced over at them. "Evelyn wouldn't hook up with anyone guys." Alexis finally spoke up but there was hesitation in her voice. "She's saving herself, remember?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

"I doubt it too Luke! Seth is just drunk and overreacting. James is dancing with Rose, that's fine! But now Jake is probably furious since well! Of course he's gonna believe his best friend." Ashlee said glaring at Seth again.

"Why!? Why! Why do I put up with this!" He said slamming the broken door behind him, so it sort of jammed. "I mean really? I get you were all avoiding me cause you felt weird, around me cause of this whole marriage and whatever.. and me taking your virginity! But you know what? I don't wanna stay away from you, I'm sick of you running away! I'm sick of us pushing the other away. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! There! I can't say it enough! But I mean you stood there in Vegas and stared me straight the eye and tell me over and over again that you're over James, you don't see him the same way you see me and you.. I don't know I guess hook up with him? That's the rumor! I mean is that why you're avoiding me?!" Jake yelled furiously, he paced like a caged animal and then threw his fist into the wall leaving a crack.

Jake ran his hands through his hair, and stood against the wall, he slid down and sat on the floor. "I mean what... what do I have to do? I've gone through so damn much and its just... I feel like its not worth it. Nothing I do is ever enough for you! That I'm the only one giving my all while you seem to get away without a scratch! You're constantly pulling me back, and forth and back and forth. Like a damned yo-yo. I mean am I wasting my time?" His voice shook some more, his hands seemed were shaking. His left hand was raw, and a few of his knuckles were bleeding from punching the wall.

"Tell me! Stop standing there like a damned mute and just fucking tell me!" Jake snapped, looking up at the terrified Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Luke and Seth both shot Alexis funny looks. Luke bit his lip. "Point is, ugh, this is just not going anywhere. Maybe if he snaps, it'll just either end it or magically work out."

Seth hopped off the counter and decided to go find Connor, completely forgetting the rumor he'd started.

He followed Swedish yells and found them both in the dining room, the girl still clinging while she tried to chew Connor's ears off. Seth started laughing and stumbled in the dark as he walked over. He reached over and tried to peel the girl off Connor. He managed to get her off and pinned her arms by her sides. "Quuuiiick, we gotta do something! Tie her or lock her in a closet!"

For a long moment, Evelyn was really too terrified to say anything. She was worried one wrong word would cost her her head. Or any appendage, really. She looked down at her hand as she slowly sat up, huddling in on herself in reflex. Her hands shook slightly and she had to remind herself it was okay to breathe.

She looked away from Jake but then decided to keep her gaze on him in the event she had to move. Just in case...

Say aomething! Before he totally loses it. You don't want to anger him when he's drunk! Remember the episode?!

That jarred her out of her frightened haze. She bit her quivering lower lip to stop it shaking."I - I talked to James, I'd never....I have no idea what you heard," she began in a wavering squeak and had to clear her throat a few times. "I apologized to him for Vegas. Then we both walked off and did our own thi-thing. That was all the contact I've had with him since New - New Year's. I - I s-swear."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Alexis sighed to herself and shrugged. "Maybe she wasn't a prude always. I don't know." She said, though it was obviously to herself as she got off the counter and headed out of the kitchen and for the exit.

Connor grabbed the sweden girl and threw her into the closet closest to him and slammed it, shoving a chair under the handle.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Jake tilted his head against the wall, he really didn't know what to say anymore. That sounded more like the truth than what Seth had blurted downstairs, he felt his anger subsiding a bit, "I mean... am I wasting my time? I mean Jesus Red. Is it that you don't like me? You just feel bad or feel like you have to like me just because I like you? I don't need your sympathy I've told you. But I know, I know I'm not the only one who feels it. You feel it too. Why are you so afraid? Just say it. I love you." He said quietly closing his eyes, breathing deeply to calm himself down.

"Yes but for once it would have been nice to avoid the stage where he snaps, and actually just have them talk like normal human beings." Ashlee informed Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Luke cringed at Alexis' comment, really glad Evelyn wasn't here, and then ran a hand through his hair. "I don - "

Just then, Ashton returned, slightly out of breath. "So, the door's apparently locked or jammed or something. But um, I think they might be talking, which is good." He stifled a yawn. "Man, I'm done for tonight. See you guys later." He waved and headed for the exit. He paused, looking around for Lola, but didn't see her so he simply texted her.

Heading home. Im beat and Jakes gone to kill Evelyn or talk to her, idk which. :/

"Yeah, I'm gonna head home too," Luke said, having had enough of drunk lunatics. He turned, without a word else, and followed Ashton.

Seth was gawking at the shaking closet door. "Wow, iz like that Boggart, huh?" he said drunkenly, touching the door tentatively and jerking away when it wobbled under the Swedish Piranha's attacks.

She kept calling Connor "Koonie!"

Now that Evelyn was fairly sure his angry fuel was burned out, she didn't have much trouble speaking. He thought he was giving his all? Funny. Because from her end, she felt like the idiot putting all her eggs in one basket.

"I don't know, maybe because it seems like I'm the one having to give up everything for some guy who'd forget me the moment he got too close to tequila?" she said, and instead of fear, her voice contained ice. She got slowly off the bed and walked to the door.

It was jammed. Evelyn tugged on the handle and felt slightly woozy again so she stopped and turned aorund to face Jake across the room, her lips in a thin line. "You jammed the door."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Connor stepped away slowly. "Dude! I'M GOIN' HOME!" He announced, scared for once. "That bitch would bite during a blowjob!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

"What you think I would do that? After that already happened once? I can go without drinking or getting drunk Evelyn. I can see how you're scared of that but I can't freak out over you going back to James, when you two still are attracted to each other?" Jake said to her ignoring that he had jammed the door.

Lola's phone vibrated and she saw the message. She widened her eyes and really hoped it was the latter. But given that he hadn't been dragging a bloody corpse down the stairs it was the second one. Hopefully.

Wait for me I'll be by the door in a sec I wanna leave too.

Lola went to go to the closet to get her coat, when she noticed that there was a chair under it, "What the fuck?" She said. She opened the door and saw a bikni clad drunk girl in there. She reached grabbing her coat, and went to the door to meet up with Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Piranha girl, now freed, dove through the crowd and instantly latched onto Connor before he could leave, grabbing him around the waist. She started jabbering and Seth made a peace sign at the brunet.

"Survival of da fittest," Seth slurred, abandoning Connor, and went on his way, following a scantily-clad brunette.

Luke glanced behind him at Ashton, nodded and stepped outside, before realizing the black haired girl ahead of him was Alexis. "Hey, Lex," he called to her. "Wait up!"

Ashton paused and leaned against the wall by the empty closet, tugging on his winter coat. "She's in love with Connor, evidently," he informed Lola. "She was also in love with Luke five minutes ago. Announced it to the world."

Evelyn turned back to the door and tried to yank it free but her left hand was clumsy since she was right handed. She couldn't exert much pressure on it. She heaved a frustrated breath, still working on the door. "There's - nothing - there - " She had given a particularly hard tug and her hand slipped.

She jerked backward and wobbled, catching herself on the bookshelf beside the door. She breathed out, glaring at the stupid door. "There's nothing to go back to him for. There never was, no matter what he did for me. I just couldn't let him in."

She turned around and looked down at Jake, running her hand through her mussed up hair. "And I'm having trouble believing you'd never get drunk. You're a college kid in the prime of your life. It'd be ridiculous to expect you to never get wasted. And clearly, when you do, you get horny." She turned back and tried the door again, huffing in anger because it refused to budge.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Alexis blinked and stopped in her steps. Had he just called her Lex? She furrowed her brows, honestly not able to remember the last time someone called her that for some reason- but it was relieving for some reason. She turned to look back at Luke, waiting as she shivered, shoving her hands in her pockets.

Connor yelped and then got fed up- he didn't like using violence so he'd do this the most gentle way he knew how. He reached down the best he could and grabbed the Piranha Girl by the waist and lifted her up so her arms would HAVE to let go before holding her upside down and went over to the couch, dropping her down on her front onto it and then made a mad dash for it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:42 pm

"Damn I miss everything." Lola said tugging her leather coat on, "Oh well I should learn to video tape things."

Jake lifted himself off of the ground watching Evelyn as she attempted to open the door, furrowing his brows together, "Yeah but of course you don't even wanna try. I mean you said you forgave me the first time? And it scared you I get it. But I can control myself. And I don't have to get wasted. I'm fine just getting buzzed or whatever. " He groaned frustrated and went grabbing the door knob and yanked it, so with another creak and crack it had freed itself.

"There I mean why keep you from running away any longer?" He said holding the door open for her, the booming music spilling into the once silent room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Luke zipped up hi thick leather jacket and trotted down the steps, shivering as an icy wind hit his cheeks. He reached Alexis and quirked an eyebrow down at her, starting to walk toward campus. "Where's your neon escort?"

"Haven't you done that enough? You and Seth should really start marketing Jake's adventures on the web, you know? The shit that kid's been through is like reality-tv worthy." Ashton held the front door open for Lola and they both began walking home. Just ahead of them, he could see Luke's dirty blond head and Alexis' dark one.

Evelyn stared up at Jake a moment, fighting a battle with the side of her that was just fed up of the constant push/pull. She blinked hard to stop her stinging eyes from displaying any weakness and looked out at the hallway.

She felt so damn tired and going round in circles with him was leading them nowhere. So she figured she'd do them both a favor.

She stepped shakily out into the hallway, feeling dizzy again, and made her way to the stairs, reaching up a hand to wipe sudden moisture out of her stinging eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 pm

"No kidding, I could make a fortune doing this, plus mixing Seth into it and filming you guys and your ridiculous stunts. I'd be richer than Seth before I even graduated drama school. All I need is a good video camera." She told Ashton, thinking of titles for her new project, "I mean hell it would be even better than Jersey Shore."

James had gotten tired of dancing and looked down at Rose, "Hey wanna sit and talk somewhere? I kind of need a break."

Ashlee had decided that tonight had pretty much gone to hell, and went to go grab her jacket out of the closet. She slipped it on texting Evelyn to let her know she was grabbing a cab and heading back to her apartment, she shrugged it on and headed out of the door.

Jake stood there for a moment watching Evelyn, as she stepped out into the hallway. He bit his lip he didn't want her leaving. No matter how frustrated she made him, or whatever went on. And he knew he was just torturing himself but he didn't care. He stepped out into the hallway grabbing her left arm turning her to face him he brought his lips down to hers and kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Rosemary nodded, tired. "Yeah, that sounds great." She replied over the music, her buzz over by now.

GG had managed to get with Ashton- or was it Antonio? She didn't know but he was HOT and a good kisser. She grinned and groped him before pulling away and stumbled off to get a drink. "LATA, SEXEH MARIO!" She called.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next