New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:46 pm

"Well now that you've made an ass out of yourself, an exit is suitable." Jake smirked grabbing her left hand and helping her up off the ground.

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 5 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Evelyn hesitated and then reached up and caught his hand, allowing him to pull her to her feet. She let go and reached past him into the closet, finding ehr coat and slid her left arm through it. "I just, I was just saying I felt like one," she muttered, ignoring the stares.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm

"Chicka don't let these idiots bother you. THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS! Cause you're with me, and not them. Yeah that's right!" He said to a few random people, who just stared and walked away.

"Jealous of my swag." Jake shook his butt at them,a few girls giggled, while some guys just rolled their eyes at Jake. He just shrugged then grabbing his gray sweater from the closet and zipping it up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 pm

EVelyn cringed and yanked on her coat, buttoning it up hastily. "Jake?" she said pleasently, reaching over and taking the idiot's hand. She yanked him out the door hurriedly. "I think you should be put down, before you hurt yourself."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm

[[ The Bastard and Siren to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

[[Seth and Antonio to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 pm

After getting over the shock of Evelyn and Jake's stupid Jersey Shore reenactment, she looked at James. "Um- you hungry?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

"I'm not too hungry, more tired. Um if you're hungry we can go get you something to eat?" He offered her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"No, it's fine, just um- would you mind walking me home? I can't really spot my neon bodyguard in all this." Rosemary laughed some.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm

"Yeah sure." James said heading to the closet to grab his coat, he slipped it on and said to Rose, "I'll wait for you by the door."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

"Thanks." Rosemary said and went to get her jacket, glancing around for Alexis before she went over to Ross and asked where she had gone off too. After he told her that she had left with the others, she relaxed and went to meet James by the door.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 pm

[[Rose to her apartment, and James to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5