New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 am

Evelyn quirked an eyebrow. Was Ashlee typing in code? ADKJFGB?

She grinned a little and texted Ashlee back, reaching over to the fridge and failing to reach so she got off the counter and knelt, scoping out the bottom shelf of the fridge for sealed drunks. She found a can of soda and snapped the tab off, swigging it as she typed. Us now ADD, joking, and actually FBing?

She stepped out of the kitchen, spotted Georgiana with wings, and headed past her toward the dining room, since she didn't want her hand broken in the crush of bodies in the living room. In her haste to go though, she spilled some of her soda as she stumbled by Georgiana, but it didn't hit the wings. Evelyn cursed and kept going, spotting Ashlee up ahead with....Luke and...Alexis?!

Luke's face looked a mix of surprise and...something else that she couldn't make out in the poor lighting. "Hey, you guys," Evelyn greeted them, sipping her Coke. "Did you see the latest addition to Neverland?" She nodded her head back at Georgiana down the hall.

"YOU HAS A POINT! JAKE THAT BITCH...he went, he went and STAYED with ring," Seth babbled incoherently, grabbing onto some random girl to hold himself up. "Yoooo.....has anyone told you your ears rival Dumbo's?" he chirped at her. "Iz okay, though, you's got a face only Dumbo could love!"

She shoved him away and he stumbled back into Antonio. "LEZZ GO FIND DAT FUC - oooh, pretty boy be here!" Seth slurred, pointing over at James as he entered into their glow-range. Seth waved over at him enthusiastically. "DITCH PAM ANDERSON, HOMIE! HER ASSETS BE FAKE ANYWAY!"

The blond with James looked insulted.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House - Page 2 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:49 am

Alexis bit at her bottom lip till it was raw practically and glanced over at Georgiana. "Wow.. um- she glows, that's for sure." She commented, rubbing at her arm. "She always...like this?" She asked, glancing over. Rose seemed to be having a good time at least.

"Hells naw, homie! Diz myne." Georgiana said and snapped her fingers.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 am

"Ahsucse me? Uh rude." Jake waved his finger at Georgiana and then glanced back at Rose.

"I know you!" He announced. "You're that flower girl...ummm Daisy!" He said to her.

Ashlee looked back at Georgiana and Rose, and laughed. "Girlfriend is good at standing out."

Meanwhile James' partner insulted by Seth's harsh commentary ditched James, so he went to join the Neon Olsen Twins, "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:04 am

Seth slung an arm around James and pulled him into his and Antonio's huddle. "Come join us as we take over da world, one shiny, goodlookin' gene at a time!" he informed James proudly. "Butchu gots ta be drunk, see?"

Evelyn was about to say something when Luke commented, "Yeah, but standing out isn't always a great thing."

"What do you mean?" Evelyn asked him, lost. Luke shrugged.

"Constant bids for attention are stupid," he said flatly. He glanced at Alexis and the guy next to her. "Hey, I'm Lucas, this is Evelyn," he indicated Evelyn with a nod of his head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 am

"Rosemary, Jake." Rosemary smirked, shaking her head. "Hey."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ross." Ross spoke up, looking over and nodded.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:28 am

Ashlee frowned up at Luke, he sounded pretty mean which for him was very unlike him. "There isn't really anything wrong with standing out Luke." Ashlee said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:37 am

"Well, no, unless you do it a certain way," Luke said nonchalantly.

Evelyn scratched her ear and slipped away, doubling back to the living room. She set the ice pack down on the hall table and wandered into the darkness.

Almost instantly, her eyes hit two bright floodlights. She threw up her hand and backed up hastily and stumbled, tipping forward.

"I BIN HUUUURT!" Seth's voice wailed somewhere. Evelyn rubbed her dazed eyes, seeing white dots in her vision. She blinked and grabbed onto something to steady herself as Seth shoved past her to the living room, Tony in tow.

Evelyn blinked confusedly. What the...?

Whatever she was holding shifted, and she realized it was an arm. A guy's arm. Evelyn turned her head and squinted up into his face.

Oh freaking....this night just gets better.

She let go of his arm instantly, as familiar blue eyes burned through her. Evelyn's stomach skittered nervously. "H - hi, James," she squeaked. He'd hear her over the slow drum beats playing now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 am

It was only a matter of time before James had run into Evelyn, "Hey." He said coolly. What else was he gonna do shove her?

"What do you mean by in "a certain way?" Ashlee asked him curious to hear his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 am

"Like," Luke paused and glanced at Alexis and then back at Ashlee, realizing he should probably watch his mouth. "Never mind," he muttered, and took a swig of his drink.

Evelyn had flinched; even over the music, she could hear icicles in James' voice.

What else did she expect, honestly? She knew she deserved that.

"J - James," she began, suddenly seized by a desperate urge to fix things, or at least patch them over. "I, uh..."

She somehow doubted he gave a shit what she had to say. Evelyn faltered, knowing he'd walk off soon.

"You know you had it all wrong, don't you?" she said, stepping forward since she didn't feel like yelling over the music. "About us, you know that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 am

"You know what I'd rather you save whatever shitty apology you have for this? I mean you want Jake then fine, I accept that. I've stood around and have been pushed around by you long enough. Its clear whatever feelings we had for each other weren't really equal. I mean in all honesty here, we hardly knew each other." James lowered himself to her level in her ear so he wouldn't have to shout.

"We were hardly friends, and the more time I had to think about it the more I've realized that majority of my feelings came from being attracted to you." James admitted to her, "You're beautiful, what guy wouldn't fall for you? But I can see what you have with Jake is different than with me. Its obvious you both wanna be together so just quit running away from each other and do it. And just don't jerk me around into this. Am I hurt? Yeah I'd be lying if I said no. But what person takes being rejected more than once by the same person they've had feelings for well?" James paused, then licked his lips before continuing.

"I'm starting to move on, and it may take me a bit before I'm back to being me. But, be happy you found someone. That even though I wanna hate him, that he cares about you. " James stood upright again rubbing his neck from being bent over to talk at her level.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 am

Seth had swaggered back to the living room and spotted James. He figured James might know where Antonio was and started toward the brunet.

But James wasn't alone. Of course not. Fucker was talking up a pretty girl as usual, leaning down to speak in her ear, and Seth was suddenly reminded of Jake pulling his Spanish charm in the exact same way.

Seth stopped in his tracks. That girl....that wasn't just some girl.

Oh no, he din't. Jake's gon' kick his ass!! That skank, why would she do that? Whyyyy? his drunken brain ranted in agitation as he watched James continue murmuring sweet nothings into Evelyn's ear. There was no space between them, as Seth tried to drunkenly count the inches between their bodies. Christ, have you no shame, you little heathen skank witch?!

Little redhead bitch wasn't even moving away from him! Then again, James was almost as goodlooking as Seth himself, no wonder Evelyn was all eager to get up close and personal.

Aww, hell naw, she's fuckin' Jakey over! Little Red Slut from da hood!

This was not right. He had to warn Jake. Had to...oh ma gawd, what if she's puttin' out to him?! What if...oh, no, I bet James is better in bed!

Seth had to warn Jake that Red was probably gonna have James' babies!!! As Jake's friend, it was a duty!

He was about to leave when he saw James straighten....and then Evelyn reached up, held onto his shoulders and began flirting in his ear. The FUCK?!

Evelyn was struggling to believe the words coming out of James' mouth.

Any partying mood was now drained, completely. Her stomach churned with guilt and self-disgust.

What hadn't she seen in James that she saw in Jake? Sure, he had the wrong idea of her, but he'd done so much for her, he treated her like royalty, he'd openly adored her; why couldn't she have just gotten over her problem with being on a pedestal and given him an honest chance?

Didn't girls all dream of finding the guy that treated them like a princess?

What was wrong with her that made her go for the guy who treated her like useless baggage?

She'd liked James, she knew that. But it wasn't anywhere near how she liked Jake. It was a completely different plane altogether.

She wished, for the thousandth time, that it was James she liked, and not the crazy Spaniard who threatened her IQ every time she was around him.

But you couldn't really choose who you liked, could you? Or was that...you couldn't really choose who you fell in love with.

Evelyn felt a wave of nausea rise inside her at that dreaded L-word. She didn't...not to Jake.

She raised herself on her tiptoes, hands on James' shoulders to talk in his ears. God damn it, he was tall. "If I had a choice, even though you had me all wrong, I'd have picked you only for all that you've done for me. But I can't...I don't tell myself how to feel. I do know that I wasn't the right person for you. All I did was prove that you're capable of caring about a girl as more than a lay. And I really hope you find that girl who you'll treat like she's a human being and not immortal."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:03 am

"I probably will someday, but..." He pulled Evelyn away from him. He wasn't really comfortable with how close they were.

"You understand if I don't see you or talk to you for awhile. It doesn't mean I never will again, but I just need time." He figured she should know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 am

"I know," she replied with a shrug, mostly to get his hands off her. She had to raise her voice a little. "I just...I hope you don't forget what went wrong," she finished, looking away from him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:14 am

"I won't." James said to her. There had been far too many encounters he's had with Evelyn or others that just bummed him out and even amidst a cool glow in the dark party he just wanted to go home.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 am

Evelyn opened her mouth to say something - and that nauseas feeling returned out of nowhere. She felt dizzy a moment and stumbled back away from James. Oh shit, what'd I eat?!

"Um...I'll...see...see y-you around," she murmured faintly, knowing he wouldn't hear her in the noisy dark. She put a hand to her head and a wave of exhaustion passed over her again.

Not that again!

Evelyn felt the vomit build in her throat. She fought it down and forced a smile at James, knowing it looked sickly.

Luke had walked away form Ashlee and Alexis and that guy with them, wanting to clear his head. He passed Jake trying to nick Georgiana's wings and cracked a grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:35 am

James nodded, giving Evelyn a faint smile before disappearing into the crowd to see if maybe he could recover his party spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:42 am

The dizziness passed slowly as she stood there a moment, and Evelyn walked slowly to the entrance of the living room. Several times, some ass bashed into her right hand and it was continually throbbing uselessly now.

She gained the hallway, where light poured in from the kitchen further down. Evelyn turned away from that, to the neon sign "TOILET <-" near the front door. She followed it to a luckily unoccupied guest bathroom and stepped inside, leaning over the sink and splashing cool water over her suddenly uncomfortably flushed face.

For once, it hadn't been because of James.

Luckily, her liner was waterproof and she reapplied her lipgloss and ran her hands through her mussed up hair before exiting the tiny bathroom. hr party mood was shot though.

She began feeling weary again just standing by the bathroom while some couple went in. Her head and back began to ache a little along wish her hand.

She pushed past people, guarding her right hand, an headed upstairs.

The second bedroom she found to the left as empty. Evelyn sat down on the single bed and decided to let herself relax. She got up and locked the door and then lay back on the bed, phone in hand.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Ashlee had decided to find Evelyn, her and Seth needed to get the ball rolling but it looked like she had disappeared.

Where r u?

Jake had been debating how he could possibly take the wings off Georgiana's back. He slowly made his way behind her and saw that they were clipped to the back of her dress.

Well hell this made is job a lot easier. Jake reached and unclipped her wings so they fell in his hands. He clipped them to the back of his t-shirt threw his head back and laughed, "I CAN FLY NOW!!" And made a run for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:52 pm

"YOU WHORE!!" Georgiana screamed and went after Jake- after kicking off her hooker heels.

Rosemary blinked and watched after them. "What the hell just happened?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Evelyn jerked out of her haze and blinked her eyes open, fumbling for her phone on the covers beside her. She found it and picked it up, having heard it buzz a text alert. She squinted at the message from Ashlee.

Not feeling so good. Hangin in upstrs bdrm second door to left. She figured Ashlee might want to come find her and drag her downstairs.

Seth had staggered around drunkenly and couldn't really see Jake in the darkness, because some idiot had turned off the kitchen light too.

He stumbled around and then ran into Ashlee - mostly because of her jet-black hair. Seth reached out and grabbed her arm, turning her. "Yooo," he exclaimed, dismay in his face. "We's gots a probleeem! Yo gurl be a skankwitch!"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm

"Wait what? Why is Ev a sandwich?" Ashlee asked confused at Seth's drunken accusation.

Jake had ducked into the living room, and went to the crowd of people dancing losing Georgiana.

James had been walking around and found Rose, "Hey having fun?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 pm

"Mutha fucka! YOU DAMAGE THOSE I'LL POP A CAP IN YO' ASS!" Georgiana shouted.

Rosemary glanced up and smiled some. "Watching my ghetto ass friend run around for a drunk idiot to get her wings? Sure. You?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 pm

"Eh I'm alright, you feel like dancing?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 pm

"Because....'cause..." Seth trailed off as a bikini-clad blond strutted past them. His eyes momentarily trekked her figure as she vanished into the darkness. Focus, bitch! Jake's life depends on dis! "Uh, because she's bangin' James!"

Luke had made his way out of hte kitchen with a diet Coke and was now looking around for someone he knew. Georgiana's wings were no longer in sight so he headed past the dining room and into the living room across the hall.

Lo and behold, her wings were right there. Luke squinted as he tried to see....huh, it didn't sound like her.

He shrugged it off and sat down on a couch that had been shoved into a corner to make way for the dance floor. Some tipsy, giggly brunette was seated on the other end and as Luke finished his soda, she started throwing furtive glances at him.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 pm

"Sure." Rosemary smiled and set down her cup, a tad buzzing but enough to just be relaxed.

Alexis had sat down on the kitchen counter after pushing some things aside, and Ross had went to dance with some girl in a mini-skirt with fake breasts. She rubbed at her arm, glancing down at her phone, ignoring some guy who was nudging her leg in attempts to get her to "dance".
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next