New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Blacklight Party House EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House Empty Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:43 am

[[All the boys from Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Blacklight Party House Empty Re: Greenwich - Blacklight Party House

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:20 am

The boys entered into the party and everything was glowing. There was glow in the dark paint splattered onto the walls, also graffiti drawings. people wearing white were illuminated underneath the blacklight and there was techno music pulsing through the house.

Even a few brave girls who had shown up in white bikinis, splattered with neon paint.

Although a lot of people were staring, more like turning their heads since Antonio's white head lit up like a damned torch and actually out shone Seth's bright hair!

"Shit I should have brought sunglasses." Jake joked, shielding his eyes from the glare.

Antonio made a face, he still was sort of adjusting to his extreme hair but other people weren't already gawking or whispering to other people, he scratched his head and really hoped this damn dye came out soon.

Lola had seen the boys enter and she discarded her jacket her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] illuminating under the blacklight, but it wasn't hard to find the boys since Antonio's hair was like a beacon, "Jesus Christ... you're like a sign from God." She commented on his hair.

"Hey guys." She greeted everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:34 am

Connor whistled. "ALL HAIL THE HOLY VIRGIN TIGGER."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:36 am

Luke was starting to kind of get a headache behind his eyes already, so he looked away from Antonio and Seth's glowing floodlight heads and just decided to go mingle into the crowd. He headed over to the dining room where he saw a few familiar faces.

Seth laughed at Connor's commentary and prodded Antonio's head. "You got an off switch?" he asked, somewhat grumpily. Ashton snickered, knowing Seth was feeling his limelight stolen.

Although most normal people wouldn't WANT to light up like a fucking flashlight but whatever. "Hey, Lola," Ashton greeted her, and then glanced over at Jake, who was wearing dark color and thus, not a strain on the damn eyes. "This is painful."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:45 am

"No kidding, I already get migraines staring at Seth's head. Although Lola you look like a damn neon sign too." Jake commented on her outfit although her head didn't glow like Seth's and Antonio's.

"Y'all are just haters!" Antonio said going to mingle with his new glowing crowd.

Lola laughed, "Ashton I think your brother needs to spend less time around Seth, he's even starting to look like him its scary."

Jake grinned, at them both and decided to go get something to drink, excusing himself from one of the twins and heading to the kitchen

Ashlee and Evelyn had arrived to the party which already sounded like it was in full swing, the both of them hurrying up the steps so they wouldn't freeze to death outside.

"Whoa... everything is so cool!" Ashlee chirped upon entering the glowing party. She took out her phone to shoot Seth a quick text to let him know that they had come.

Have no fear the fun is here Cool Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 am

Ashton cringed, making a note to keep his twin away from Seth. Seth, however, made no smart comment. He was busy texting.

"You're texting at a party?" Ashton demanded, stunned. "Don't you have a table to break somewhere?"

Jake headed to kitchen. We're over by dining room entrance. ;D Red mysteriously thirsty?

He glanced up and grinned. "The ex-wife wanted the house."

Evelyn had peeled off her jacket and hung it up in the hall closet. Her white blouse was now shining amidst many other white and black outfits. "Wow, I haven't been under blacklight in a while, forgot how much fun it could be," she said, letting a relieved laugh escape as she loosened up. She and Ashlee headed past the foyer.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 am

Alexis, Rosemary and Georgiana headed up the street to the party. Georgiana was already bright in her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WITHOUT the black lights, but she seemed to be having a good time, or so it seemed like it to Alexis.

"PAAARRRRTAAAAAH, where's mah hotties at?" Georgiana shouted, coming up to the house.

Rosemary giggled, messing with the zipper of her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as she glanced back at Alexis who followed behind them just slightly. She rolled her eyes a bit and shook her head, going up to the door with Georgiana and headed in.

Alexis bit at her bottom lip, not sure if she still wanted to go through with this, but headed in and kept close to Georgiana and Rosemary, squinting her eyes from the bright lights of the glowing.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:17 am

Good idea. Wink Ashlee sent the message and pocketed her phone, as she hung her jacket up as well. She didn't want Evelyn catching on about this whole little idea.

"Hey Ev, you wanna get anything to drink?" She asked her.

James had decided to go off on his own a bit walking around the house, looking at the cool glowing graffiti. As he walked around a girl in a white bikini walked up to him and flashed a smile at him, "Hey there handsome, I think I remember you. You're that cute basketball player right?" She asked him.

James gave her a once over and smirked, "Yeah the only good looking one on that team." He said to her.

"I'll say, couldn't keep my eyes off of you." She said taking in the brunet's good looks as she chatted up James.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 am

"Not right now." Evelyn shrugged and led the way to the living room across the hall from the dining room. The walk here wasn't that tiring since she and Ashlee had worn practical shoes unlike the bikini bimbos she now saw in stilettos.

It's freaking winter, sister, how are you wearing that? Evelyn tutted and entered the dance floor, a cleared space in the midst of the living room where electronic music blared from the speakers, thumping inside her chest. Evelyn grinned at Ashlee, spun and stepped forward to join the swaying bodies in the room.

Ashton snorted at Seth's comment - sadly, the ex-wife bit was true. He grinned at Lola. "Damn, you missed the wedding of the century, you know that?"

"Connor," Seth said suddenly, putting his phone away. "LOOOOK. Isn't that yo girlfriend?!" Let me know how it goes, he'd texted Ashlee.

The mention of "Connor" and "girlfriend" in one sentence made Ashton look up and forget what he'd been saying. Seth was pointing over at a brunette who was sauntering toward them, dressed, of course, in a lit-up bikini that glittered like frost.

Beside Lust, Lusinda, rather, was her blond and busty sister, Sinona, aka Sin, a bootycall/friend-with-benefits of Seth's. The two girls joined Seth, Connor, Ashton and Lola. "Heyyy, guys," Sin chirped, somewhat tipsy already as she slung her arms around Connor and Seth. Lust winked at the brunet and then turned and examined Ashton with interest.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 am

Lola shook her head at that she still couldn't believe that the idiots had gotten married, but still she wished she had been there. It sounded like a lot of fun, "I know! You guys just up and leave without me. But I didn't know you guys were gonna end up meeting with the girls, otherwise I totally would have come." She told Ashton, as she rolled her eyes at the bikini girls.

Jake had come out of the kitchen, he was holding a cup in his hand from the keg where he had gotten beer. He was sort of stumbling around in the dark and realized that maybe he shouldn't be holding a drink, because all he could see currently were anyone in white being lit up by blacklight, and he decided that maybe when he found a closet he'd take off his hoodie since his shirt was white and he could be more easily found.

Jake had found Seth's glowing head near the entrance with two girls, both of them looking pretty tipsy and draping themselves on him and Connor? Or whoever he really couldn't tell. He had stopped at the closet and removed his hoodie so he wasn't getting lost everywhere and arrived to the others, "Yo." He greeted them taking a sip of his beer.

She's dancing by herself. Ashlee frowned, although she decided to let Evelyn enjoy herself for a bit before she sprung Jake on her. Poor girl did deserve to have some fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 am

Connor's eyes lit up like a child's on christmas and his eyes was on staring at Lust's breasts like they were covered in pot and patron. "Hot damn.."

Alexis glanced around before jumping as Georgiana gave a loud holler and went off to get a drink, a strong one most likely. Rosemary laughed and glanced over at Alexis, who was fidgeting awkwardly in her spot and shook her head, elbowing her in the arm. "Lighten up. You're being a spoiler." She said before going to go get a drink.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 am

Ashton followed Connor's excited, adoring gaze as best he could in the semi-dark hallway and decided to get away. He tapped Lola's arm. "Wanna dance?"

Seth spun around quickly and Sin tipped siddeways into Connor. "Yoooo," Seth said, somewhat guiltily, swuinting up at Jake thorugh the dark. He Hmmmm'd for a moment. "You wanna check out the living room? I'm bored!" He grabbed ake's sleeve and started yanking him down the hall and into the crowded living room. Along the way, he grabbed a cup of beer some guy was filling up in a tray of cups by the hall table. Sehth threw it back and handed Jake another full one. "I'm sure there is some lonely girl out there on the dancefloor who could use a little Spanish wooing," Seth stated nonchalantly, entering the living room.

Of course, it was bloody impossible to tell who was who in the pitch dark/blacklight lit room.

Luke was sitting on the dining table, a half-empty beer cup in hsi hand as he listened to a classmate of his tell a drunken anecdote about a broken guitar string. When she got to the part where teh guitar string snapped, so did Luke's patience. He chugged back his beer and got off the table, heading back into the hallway (past Antonio of the white hair).

He spotted a familiar sight instantly, besides Seth and Jake disappearing into the darker living room."Georgiana?!" he muttered, but then realized this shouldn't be a shock at all.

He hoped James was nearby.

Luke made his way over to her out of curiosity - and spotted Rose. He hesitated and then a wave of sympathy washed over him. "Hey, Rose," he greeted her. He had never been formally introduced to Georgiana so he figured he'd let her make her opening line.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

"Yeah sure!" Lola said grabbing onto his hand so that they could dance.

Jake took another beer from the guy and took a gulp from it, he appreciated Seth for what he was doing. But he probably really wouldn't want to dance much until he was kind of drunk, then again. He wasn't feeling the drinking. Plus it was hard to tell who was dancing alone, although it didn't really seem like many people were or weren't.

Damn blacklight, "Thanks Seth, I'm sure there are." He said patting his friends shoulder.

"ALL HAIL THE KING BITCHES!" Antonio had squeezed himself between Seth and Jake, with a crown on his head. He really had no idea who gave it to him, but he thought it was appropriate. Antonio was already kind of tipsy and someone had really liked his white hair, they thought it was a great effort to the glow party.

James had gotten bored of hanging around the bikini girl shockingly enough, so he made his way past a few girls who were busy throwing themselves at him. He had somehow managed to find Luke amongst others, and was it a red head? He couldn't tell but as he approached he recognized Rose and decided, why not? "Hey Luke, Rose." He smiled at them.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:13 am

Rosemary smiled and waved. "Hey Lu-"

"OOOOOH HON, YOU SO FINE, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, SWEETIEPIE?" Georgiana shouted over the music to Luke, interrupting Rosemary. Rosemary giggled and took another sip of her drink before looking over at James and smiled. "Hey James. Ignore GG."

Alexis rubbed at her arm, squinting her eyes from all the lights and then turned, going to leave and just wait things out on the stairs outside or something, it was probably a bad idea for her to come, right?

She froze up when a hand grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Lex? Where you going? Didn't you just get here?" A deep voice said and Alexis glanced up to see "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" who's real name was Ross as she had learned from her many visits to the cafe since new years.

"Oh- um- hey." Alexis bit at her lip piercing, which she had put it for once and gave him a small smile.

"C'mon- you aren't suppose to be a hermit anymore. Therapist's orders." Ross said, pulling her away from the entrance and back farther into the party.

"You only say that because the therapist is your dad." Alexis replied.

"Yeah and I make sure that the person follows the orders if they need their life back." He smirked and reached up, ruffling Alexis' hair.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 am

Luke cracked a dimpled grin at Georgiana, stifling a laugh. "I'm Luke, you must be Rose's infamous roommate or she has a stock of out-there friends she's been hiding?" He glanced over his shoulder at James and his dimple deepened as he struggled to contain his laughter.

He could leave right now, and watch from afar.

Seth had thrown back his beer and was getting a definite buzz going. He bounced on the balls of his feet ad slung an arm around Antonio. "Tigga, we gon' run dis crib, these noobs don' be knowin' how to flow dis shiz like dey do it up in Vegassss!" he announced over the music.

Evelyn thought she heard familiar voices, but Panic! was blaring over the speakers and so she was singing along to the lyrics as she danced. Already, her white shirt's lucid movements had attracted her plenty of male attention but right now, she had edged away to dance on her own. She was here for a distraction, not trouble. She wasn't sure where Ashlee had gone - it was too hard to see anyone unless they were a freaking two or three feet away.

Evelyn stopped dancing and collided with some guy behind her. Merde. "Sorry!" she yelled over to him over the music and stumbled away clumsily.

A sharp pain shot through her hand. She'd collided with a bureau hand-first and her injured knuckle had bruised all over again. She bit her tongue and her gasp of pain was swallowed up in the loud music instantly. Blinking tears of pain out of her eyes, she stumbled more carefully, trying to feel her way as she walked through the living room toward the damn exit...wherever it was. She figured she'd hide out in the well-lit kitchen for a while until her hand stopped feeling like it was about to snap off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 am

James cringed at Georgiana, he knew he had to be nice. Even though he felt extremely uncomfortable, although he was taken aback by her/him... was he/she wearing... WINGS?! "Uh hi Georgiana I'm James." He introduced himself without trying to seem really awkward.

"HELLLSS YEAH! WE DA KINGS!" Antonio hollered, dancing in his spot. A few people cheered at him and he raised his cup at them before taking another gulp, then smacked Jake on the shoulders.

"C'mon Pitbull!! BE HAPPY!" He yelled drunkenly.

Jake laughed at Antonio, nearly dropping his beer and figured he should at least enjoy himself while he was here. Jake chugged back his beer, and went to fill his cup again really quick drinking it again. He figured the idiots would be okay on their own for a moment when he went towards the hallway to get a drink, since he really didn't feel like going to the kitchen again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 am

Seth was trying to dance amidst the light from his head, Tony's head and everyone in white clothing. He felt dizzy already as the alcohol hit his brain, and often, he tumbled sideways into Antonio.

One time, his hand knocked the crown off Antonio's head - and it vanished in the darkness around them. "FUCK NOOOO!" Seth wailed, horrified. "YOUSE LOST DA TRIDENT CROWN! WE'RE ALL GON' DIE 'CUZ YOU COULDS NAH HANDLE ONE SHITTY PIECE OF METAL!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:44 am

Georgiana looked over. "....OOOOH, Honeh your eyes GLOW with these lights, c'mere, let me get a closer look."She purred.

Rosemary started laughing, watching Georgiana flirt with ANYONE she could. She was quite the sinner with misleading wings.

Connor meanwhile was dizzy and some guy had already punched him on his ass for making out with his girlfriend- well, ex girlfriend now.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 am

"NO I'M THE KING IN DIS BITCH!!!" Antonio shouted, for the person who made him lose his crown! No one stole his thunder!

James took a few steps back, and smiled uncomfortably, "Um thank you... and um... your wings are cool?" He said backing into Luke by accident. He did not like this at all!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:51 am

Luke was fighting and losing a battle with his laughter. His eyes were tearing up now and when he spotted Evelyn walk into view, saw her jaw drop and her eyes widen at Georgiana's get up, he totally lost it, laughing so hard, he doubled over. "I - I - getting a drink," he gasped between laughter, wiping his eyes and heading to the kitchen nearby,

Evelyn took one look at James' face and decided to stay. She walked over to where Rose was laughing her head off and waved at Georgiana, not wanting to interrupt her thing.

Ashton and Lola had finished dancing to a song (as much as they could in pitch dark) and then a familiar voice came to them across the living room.

"I STILL THINK YOU DA MAN, BROOOO!" Seth warbled, slinging an arm around Antonio. Their faces were clearly visible by the lamps that was their hair. Seth hugged Antonio to him, looking depressed and drunk. "EVEN IF YOUSE CANST HOLD THE FUCK ONTO DAT TRIDENT!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 am

Georgiana grinned seductively. "Wanna see what I got undah these wings, babeh boi?" She purred.

Rosemary lost it, gripping onto her side.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:09 am

Lola's eyes shot up at the glowing obnoxious duo, as if their hair wasn't enough. Lola couldn't help but giggle at them they were so stupid.

"SETH! I CAN'T TELL YO HOW MUCH I LOVE YA! EVEN MORE THAN MA CLONE!!" Antonio declared hugging Seth.

"Ouch you just got dumped." Lola snorted.

Jake had gotten another beer and was gonna head back but got distracted by a pair of wings, "Oh my gawd!" He gasped.

James stifled a yelp jumping back some more, but he had heard someone gasp and it sounded familiar, he saw Jake staring at Georgiana's wings and he grabbed him by the arm, "No thanks but he would!" James said placing Jake in front of him.

Jake was confused for a minute and then saw two red heads and an angel! "Heeey! Its dos rojos and an angell!" He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 am

Evelyn had remembered her aching hand. As much fun as Georgiana was, Evelyn decided to head for the kitchen for some ice. As she slipped next door, she heard James say something to some guy she couldn't really make out from her view point.

Evelyn entered the kitchen and pulled open the freezer, grabbing an ice pack thankfully left in there. She perched herself on a counter with some difficulty (she could only lift herself with one hand) and held the ice pack to her hand, breathing freely for a moment in the damn packed house. She never really managed crowds too long, too well. She put down the ice pack and impulsively texted Ashlee. Where u at? Chillin in kitchen - literally. ;D

Luke, meanwhile, had grabbed another drink and doubled back to the hallway because he had spotted Connor and didn't feel like running into him. The damn alcohol in him would probably not accept it anyways.

He turned - and collided with some guy and a girl. His eyes landed on the girl as he stepped back hastily. "Sorry - Alexis?!"

This was unexpected."What're you doing here?" Luke asked, astonished.

"B-BUT...BUT!" Seth exclaimed, looking torn as people turned to watch the soap opera. He stepped back and widened his eyes. "WHAT ABOUT JACOB AND CONNOR?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 am

"YOU KNOW IT BABEH! OI, HOTS STUFF, BRING YO' BAD SELF BACK HAR!" Georgiana called to James.

Alexis stumbled back and blinked, rubbing at her head, looking up at Luke. "Uh..hey..Evelyn left the address..and um.. I came with Georgiana and Rose..."

Ross stepped aside, leaving them to talk.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:34 am

Makin my way downtown, walkin fast. Faces passin I'm homebound. Lol jk xD actually I'm adIkjfgb... Ashlee had sent her message to Evelyn because she had been attempting to text in the dark corridor and bumped into someone.

"My bad." She said, looking up she saw Alexis and Luke? "Oh hey guys!"

"THEY ABANDON YO ASS FO HO'S!! I'm yo BFF!" Antonio told Seth of their treason. It was bros before hoes.

James had managed to slip away from Georgiana for now. He figured he'd wait a bit before going back there. As he escaped he bumped into a blond girl who asked him to dance so he went off with her.

Jake then looked at Rose, then back to Georgiana and touched her wings, "Heeey can I borrow these for like ten minutess?" Jake asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next