New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 am

Evelyn glanced up from her book at him, cringing. Shit, that probably sounded rude. "You don't have to leave, moron," she clarified nicely. "I just meant, amuse yourself for a bit. Unless you have homework." She grinned. "Which I have trouble seeing you actually doing."

Ashton got to his feet and walked to his room. "Anyways, have fun with Seth, Tony, I have work to finish!"

Seth lay back on the carpet and started to make snow-angels.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 am

Jake walked past Evelyn's table, doing a handstand, walking on the carpet with his hands. "Well... you're right I get distracted really easily so it takes me a bit to do homework. And I should be doing homework, but...." He trailed off as he tried to maintain his balance.

Antonio raised an eyebrow at Seth and snapped a photo of him on his phone, "Seth there isn't snow in here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 am

"SHHHH! I'm MEDICATING!" Seth slurred. Then frowned and continued waving his arms. "MESCIATING? MARTYRING!!!"

"Shut up, Seth!" Ashton called frmo his room.

"METROVENTING?" Seth wondered. "METRO-FLYING!"

Evelyn glanced at her book, at Jake in some concern the idiot would walk into a chair (or the door), back at her book, at Jake again, at her laptop screen, at Jake's waving legs, at her book -

"JACOB!" she snapped finally, losing her nerve. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I was going to suggest you just bring your homework over here but..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 am

"Meditating to Jesus?" Antonio suggested.

Jacob flipped down onto his feet and glanced at Evelyn, "You, help me with my homework? I'm pretty smart. But hey I'm always done for study dates if they end up in interesting physical positions." Jake wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 am

"MAH BOI JEZUZ!" Seth said, attempting a complicated kind of praying motion with his hands that ended up like some weird yoga move. "JOIN UZ, TWIZZE!"

"I never said I'd help - oh, that just killed it," Evelyn muttered, narrowing her eyes at him. Se turned back to her book with a huff, brushing her stray hair out of her face. "Just for that remark, you can see yourself out, and I'm duct-taping my window!."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 am

"Who's Twizze?" Antonio asked.

Jacob frowned, "Hey! How dare you use my species to keep me out of your dorm! Also you really think duct tape will keep me away when your fancy pants alarm couldn't?" Jake asked smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 am

Seth replied by closing his eyes and promptly falling asleep.

"Ashton broke the alarm; don't take credit," Evelyn said, just as smugly, as she straightened in her seat to smirk up at him. "You wouldn't be able to do shit if I really decide to keep you out.."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 am

Antonio chuckled and got up leaving Seth on the floor as he went to his room to go do his homework.

Jacob decided though as much as he would have liked to stay here for the rest of the day he did need to get his homework done. Plus he hadn't been listening to Evelyn's speech or whatever she had said just now.

"I need to go home." He announced, but before Jacob could leave he went to the table and wrapped his arms around Evelyn, nuzzling her. "I'll miss you ROJA!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 am

Evelyn squealed as Jake's voice throbbed into her ears. Her eardrums rang and she jerked her head away. "Yes, yes, for the few hours you'll be gone, no doubt! I think I need more than that to recover my hearing!" She reached up and patted his head clumsily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:41 am

"Ohhh Red! How thou shall miss me, and my sexy voice. And my beautiful lips!" Jake kissed her. "But alas!" He pulled away, "I shall return again, and we shall be reunited!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 am

Evelyn had opened her mouth but Jake was going on and on so she let him finish, feeling disoriented even before he kissed her. Dealing with Jake was rather like surviving a mini tornado. She always felt completely heavy-headed and disoriented by the time he left.

"Uh..." She blanked. "Okay..." She figured she'd get somewhat equal first, so she grabbed his cheek and pinched it hard. "The feeling is mutual!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 am

Jake flinched, then pinched Evelyn's cheek back. "AS A REMINDER OF MY VISIT!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 am

She promptly dug her nails into his hand and glared warningly. "You've definitely prolonged your visit!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

"Ow, ow okay! I'm leaving." Jake winced, yanking his hand back. He rubbed it a bit and then gave Evelyn a peck on the cheek heading to her room to exit through the window. "Adios!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 am

"Why - the door is right th - ugh," she grumbled, giving up and going back to her work. "BRING NOVA BACK MONDAY!" she yelled after him, and then heard the window thud closed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 pm

[[FF to Friday Morning]]

Jacob had woken up sort of early on Friday morning. He had even gotten up before Seth and the twins. And for once their noisy suite was pretty quiet. He had finished eating breakfast and was sort of just sitting around doing nothing. Enjoying the silence before Seth woke up.

Then on impulse Jake decided he'd go pop in on Evelyn, see if she had woken up yet or not. Even if she was sleeping he could always just chill with her. Jacob had went to his room and changed out of his pajamas into a clean shirt and sweats. He fixed his hair a bit before pulling on his white hoodie and shoes and went out the window.

Jacob walked across the ledge and arrived at Evelyn's window, he pulled it open. Hopping in and pulling it down closed behind him. He looked around for a minute and realized she wasn't in her room. Jacob shrugged thinking maybe she was eating or something so he kicked off his shoes since he remembered Evelyn hated when Jacob wore shoes on her bed and lay on her bed waiting for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 am

Nova's snuffling was the first alarm Evelyn got as she neared her room. The puppy had been fast asleep in his basket, but was now making a quiet snuffle. She had woekn barely ten minutes ago adn gone to take a shower, returning for her clothes in a towel which she now tightened around her and pushed open her bedroom door.

Her eyes fell immediately on the figure sprawled out on her bed.

"HOLY SHIT!" she yelped, remembering to lower her voice. Evelyn stepped inside her room and closed the door, turning to narrow annoyed eyes at Jake, forgetting in her surprise her lack of clothing. "Ever heard of a phone call?!"

After dropping Nova off via the door on Monday (like any sane person), Jake hadn't shown up all week besides a few random texts and phone calls. Evelyn supposed she was forgetting his lack of etiquette.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 am

Jacob sat up, and saw Evelyn in her towel. Her wet hair clinging to her bare shoulders. He felt a smirk twitching on his lips and wolf whistled, "Lookin foxy Red." He winked, sitting up on her bed.

"And when do you know me to call or warn you properly if my visits? It takes the romance away! I mean we have to keep the passion alive!" Jacob proclaimed loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:22 am

Evelyn flushed furiously from head to toe and hastily crossed her arms over her chest - an action which did nothing at all, really. She huddled in on herself and her eyes darkened. "There's about to be a very passionate injury gifted to you if you don't look elsewhere."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am

"But you've got a sick body. Flaunt it gurl!" Jake hollered, but he knew Evelyn wasn't joking about injuring him so he grabbed her pillow and lay face down into it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 am

Evelyn glared at him a bit more and then crossed hastily to her closet, holding onto her towel as she rummaged for clothes. She really wasn't looking to match right now. She just wanted something to cover her, damn it!

"How are you even functioning right now? It's the wrong side of noon, Jake," she commented.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am

"Well potentials of seeing your lovely bum before noon, have me optimistic and awake." Jake replied cheekily peeking up at Evelyn's towel clad back side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am

Evelyn opened her mouth, spluttered for a moment and then snorted. She grabbed a long sweater and leggings. "Should have been here fifteen minutes earlier then." She glanced over her shoulder and winked at him, resuming sifting through her closet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 am

"Damn I miss everything, oh well if your showers are always routine and at this time. I'll plan my visit fifteen minutes early so I don't miss the show." Jake grinned slyly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:38 am

"Unluckily for you, they're only routine on school days. Plus, unlike half the male species, girls don't prance around their homes naked for no apparent reason," she replied smugly, turning and heading for the door. "No peepshow anytime in your near future, Casanova."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next