New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 am

"I will. Just haven't found one I liked." Jake said. He wasn't sure why this bothered him, but it always did. Its like the second they took a step forward, him and Evelyn broke up.

Lola decided to drop it. All she knew was she wanted nothing to do with Ryder. So he could take his hello and stick it where the sun don't shine.

"Yeah I'll walk." Lola said stepping out after Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 am

Ashton grinned and h and Lola headed upstairs. At the door to her apartment, he said, "Sorry about bringing that up, but um...hopefully that won't put a huge minus into my score for tonight."

Seth shoved Jake's hand off the mouse and flicked through hsi photos. "How abotu the one of angry you?" he suggested absently...

His eyes widened as he flicked to the newsfeed. "Um...Jake...you - you's, uh..."

Single? What the fuck?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:06 am

"Nah you're good. I've had people say worse. You're still in positive territory. Slip up though, and I might just slip one of those Chucky dolls over your head at night." Lola chuckled.

Jake turned away, he got up out of his chair and lay on his crooked bed. He needed to fix that."I'm tired." Jacob announced, "I think I'm gonna go to bed."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:10 am

Seth nodded deeply. "I'mma leave you to pine," he cried, and waddled out.

Ashton shuddered and shook his head. "Gee, how kind. Anyways, this was fun, especially considering for once it's nothing illegal. I'll catch you around, Lola."

He really wasn't sure what to do here so he simply leaned down and kissed her cheek before heading downstairs.

[[End day]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm

[[FF to Monday Afternoon]]

Antonio had come back from class, and he saw Ashton sitting in his room. He had asked his brother how the date went and he said good and not much else. "So, is that wedding bells I hear in the near future!"

Jacob had been oblivious to Lola's and Ashton's date. He had been getting ready to meet the divorce attorney. He figured since he was going to an office he'd groom himself.

Despite trying not to feel down he did. Friends isn't something a guy wants to be when he likes a girl more than a friend!

Jacob had fixed his hair, and wore it down as opposed to his unruly spikes. He had put on a red button down shirt and some dark jeans. Jacob looked himself over in the mirror before grabbing his phone and wallet and pocketing them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:13 pm

It had been a dull weekend, in Seth's opinion. He was convinced Jake had gone emo and was two brooding moments away from slitting his wrists while he cried in his room.

Or something.

Jake wasn't even talking to Lola, blowing off calling her like he usually did (to bitch like the girl he secretly was).

Seth had chatted to Ashlee online Sunday evening, trying to figure out what the fuck had happened Friday night.

Apparently, Evelyn was having commitment issues.

Either that, or Seth began to get a weird feeling James was involved. Seth hoped it wasn't so.

Of course, Evelyn hadn't been online all weekend, not responding to the messages left on her Wall.

Seth was now sprawled out on the couch, eyes on the lock. Nearly one pm. Jake was getting ready to leave. Seth got up and walked to Jake's room, leaning in the doorway.

He had a mild heart attack when he spotted Jake's groomed appearance. It took him a moment to recover.

"Is the divorce lawyer a sexy single lady by any chance?" he quipped.

"What're you talking about?" Ashton asked, looking up form his textbooks at his twin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 pm

"No its some old man, named Morgan something I forget." Jake said rubbing his eyes, as he grabbed his leather jacket and pulled it on.

"Don't play dumb! I have to know when you and Lola are getting hitched so I can rent a tux!" Antonio grinned thumping Ashton's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Ashton groaned. Not this again! He turned back to his textbooks. "When you get a different hobby, and maybe not even then."

Seth blinked and then lifted his phone out of his jacket pocket, looking at the Facebook notification adn smirking a little. So it was cruel, but James sounded really freaked.

Seth lifted his eyes to Jake and frowned. "Dude, you all right?" he asked, wondering if he and Lola should stage an intervention.

Evelyn was examining the empty suite. So she should feel weirded out.

This was her first official week without a roommate. Alexis had packed up her bags last weekend and taken off back to Miami after a slightly strained farewell.

Evelyn wasn't sure she'd even told anyone else. Or even Luke.

Evelyn checked the time, swallowed down a surge of nerves and walked over to the couch, sinking down on it. She was all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and ready to go, winter jacket lying ready nearby.

This day was two weeks overdue. So why was she so nervous and confused? A cloud of odd desolation hung over her. Maybe it was because now she and Nova would be alone in here and when she gave Nova to Jake for his turn, she'd be on her own. Again.

Dorm regulations wouldn't allow another student to move in in the middle of the semester. She was on her own till April.

Honestly, she thought, looking at her Facebook from her phone (to appear offline), she liked being distant sometimes. Saved her from drama. She'd stayed on her own all weekend, just doing her homework and looking for a job.

"Say, James?" Luke asked, peering in at James in his room, curious. "How come you didn't tell me you officially entered the crazy love triangle again?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 pm

"Dude!" James exclaimed staring wide eyed at the computer. As Seth bothered him!

"I was just joking with Ev! I didn't mean for her to break up with him!" James said feeling really bad. He took out his phone and sent Evelyn a text.

Hey listen! I didn't mean to get you in trouble with Jake on Friday! I was just joking! I'm sorry D:

"Oh come on! I can't be excited for new found love." Antonio smirked.

"I'll be fine. I need to get going." Jake said shrugging, walking past Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Seth returned to harassing James again.

Ashton rolled his eyes. "Dude, it was a friendly date. Nothing else. I get the feeling she doesn't see me that way anyways," he added truthfully.

Evelyn frowned down at her recent text message from James. What the hell?

She was momentarily confused. What was James talking about? What had he done to get her in trouble with...

Oh.

She bit her lip and texted him back. You had nothin to do with it. Dont worry about it.

Luke walked over, reading over James' shoulder. "Seth sure seems to think you caused it." He bit his lip. "Ash said you were hitting on Ev on Friday."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:53 pm

"Ash is a big mouth, seriously it was a joke. I didn't do anything wrong." James said annoyed. His phone vibrated again and he sighed.

I really do feel bad I'm sorry I was joking, and everyone took it the wrong way.

"You never know sometimes it takes some time before love begins to bloom little bro." Anronio smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"Oh, God, do not throw love in there," Ashton grumbled. "I barely know her! Let's hold off on this! Besides, I have no wish to die at emo Jake's hands!"

Just then, the door slammed shut to indicate Jake had left. Seth walked into Ashton's room, pushing the door open.

"Why does nobody in this place knock?" Ashton grumbled.

Evelyn ran a hand through Nova's fur as she replied to James and then got up, figuring she should leave. She wasn't sure if she was meeting Jake at the office, but since she really wasn't all that familiar with the city, she figured she should give herself extra time to navigate her way there. She pulled on her coat and boots, and grabbing her bag, headed out the front door, locking her suite behind her and heading for the elevator.

Who the hell is everyone?! Ash was insinuating that same thing on Friday! D:
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Antonio sat down on Ashton's bed, "Because is more fun to just barge in! And yeah why is Jake being all emo?" Antonio frowned, thinking of Jacob's unpleasant behavior.

Everyone being Luke, Seth, Ash. Everyone -___- its annoying.

James sent back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Seth leaned against Ashton's desk, picking up a pen and tossing it in the air, catching it in his fingers and flicking it airborne again. "Guy's getting divorced today, aka, officailly dumped via court. Of course he won't be all enthralled, Tigger."

Ashton winced. "You know, maybe it's a good thing they ended things. It might not have worked out well if they tried to go through a divorce and stayed together. It'd be awkward as hell for one thing."

Evelyn reached the lobby and waved at the don on dity as she passed, checking her watch.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 pm

"Seriously can we like egg Evelyn's window or something? Its not fair that she gets to upset Jake all the time." Antonio pointed out.

Jacob had been spinning his keys around his finger, whistling idly as he read an email from Ramon. He was feeling bad that Jake was upset and told him to feel better.

Jacob wasn't upset he was just annoyed, but he appreciated his cousins concern. Jake wasn't paying attention, when he dropped his keys in the snow. Jake huffed crouching down and digging some snow out to get his keys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Ashton and Seth turned to stare at Antonio. Seth grinned, amused. "Egg her window? What is this, third grade? Besides, seeing as they are now friends," he scoffed at the word, "I highly doubt Jake would appreciate that."

When Evelyn stepped outside, thick snow was falling. She groaned, figuring maybe taking a cab would be a better idea than hopping buses. She pulled out her cell and saw James' message, so she began typing back as she walked onto the quad.

Ash reckons u can apparently seduce me. Were you aware of this becaause I -

Something solid hit her knee, a hard obstruction she hadn't seen low down on the ground, and she squealed, toppling forwards over it as her booted foot caught onto fabric.

She landed on top of something warm and...muscular? Whoops!

Evelyn slipped sideways, tumbling to the snow-coated ground with a thud. "Owww! Sorry!". She blinked snow out of her eyes and brushed her hair out of her face, spotting the leather-covered shoulders of whoever she had fallen over. Evelyn's bag had sprawled headlong into the snow, and her cell phone was no longer in her hand. She looked around in panic, seeing thick snow cover everything as it fell.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:33 pm

"Oh well, I would appreciate it." Antonio said kicking his feet.

"Oh well, I would appreciate it." Antonio said kicking his feet.

Jacob stumbled a bit when a girl had tripped over him, knocking him down onto his butt. Now dropping his phone too along side with his keys. Jake felt around finding an iPhone and was about to return it when he red the message on the phone. It was Evelyn's phone and she was sending James a message. A message about James being able to seduce her?!

Of course out of all people to trip over him in this whole damn dorm building it would be Evelyn, and she would be texting something or whatever to James. But why should it matter to him what Evelyn wrote to James? They were just friends? So as "friends" it shouldn't bother him in the slightest.

Jake didn't realize his hand was clenching Evelyn's phone so hard it was shaking in his grip, he loosened his grip and kept a blank expression on his face. He spotted his keys and phone and picked them up, putting them in his pocket before getting up himself and dusting the snow off his jacket. "Hey sorry, I didn't see you there I was looking for my keys, let me help you up." Jake offered holding his hand out to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Ashton snickered and poked his brother. "Dude, since when do Evelyn and Jake ever stay friends anyways? Ive them a couple days. Hell, just wait till they get back from the divorce office. I'll bet you they sign those papers, walk out and end up making out somewhere along the way home."

"Or a compromising position at least," Seth agreed hopefully. "I mean, Jake is taking his car."

Ashton laughed. "Mind out of the backseat."

Evelyn blinked and looked up, blood rushing to her cheeks. Oh, wow, epic fail no. 2001.

Of course, she'd trip over Jake while everyone else managed to walk around him. That would just happen to her.

She looked aorund and fumbled a bit in the snow. "Um...I..." Where was her phone?

She looked up at Jake, reaching up to take his hand. "Thanks. Have you - ?"

He was holding her phone in his other hand. Evelyn's fingers closed around his outstretched hand as she said, "Can I have my phone?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 pm

"Well maybe they should do it in the back seat. Ease some tension." Antonio raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yeah you can have it. I was just holding it for you while I helped you up." Jacob said trying to ignore the damn message. As he handed Evelyn back her iPhone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Evelyn tugged herself up and then let go of his hand hastily, glad she wore gloves even though she could feel the warmth off his skin through them. She glanced down at her screen, at the incomplete message, and then up at Jake. "Sorry about, uh, knocking you down. I swear, I don't try to but it still - anyways."

She reached down and picked up her bag, dusting snow off it. Straightening, she flashed Jake a brief smile. "Um, I should get going. I'll see you in a bit." She paused. Okay, this was stupid. They were going the same way.

"Hmm, maybe we should spread candlelight and roses all over Jake's backseat while he's in the office and then when he comes out, we kidnap him and Red and forcefeed them Everclear," Seth suggested, excited. This could work!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh my god! That's brilliant! We really should, that law office isn't too far from here either!" Antonio exclaimed.

"Hey, I'll take you there. Its snowing, you don't have to pay for a cab or crap like that." Jacob offered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Hell, no, shot through her head. And then she stopped. Wait, you said so yourself. No running. No avoiding him, right?

"Um...okay," she said, as brightly as she could to hide the fact that her stomach began to churn.

As they began walking, she pulled out her phone and considered finishing hte text to James but she'd had enough falls for the day, so she stuck it back in her pocket and glanced up at Jake walking beside her. "Uh," she paused. She should say something friends-like here, right?

"So how've you been doing?" she blurted, and then cringed. What the hell was that?! God, that sounded so awkward.

[[Soon-to-be-Ex-Ducks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"And let's face it, we all know what'll happen if Jake and Evelyn get drunk around each other and there's a nice horizontal surface available," Seth said, with a wiggle of his eyebrows. Ashton couldn't help laughing at this. It was sadly true.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 pm

"They'd be all bom chicka wah wah, and OLE RED!" Antonio made thrusting motions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Both Seth and Ashton were laughing now. Seth grinned wider. "Duuuude, we so owe this to Jake! Who's in?"

Ashton hesitated. He'd thought this was all a random joke.

"You were jo...you know what, fine. I'm sick of their stupid breakups and make-ups. I'm in."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 pm

"WHOO! Time to reunite the ducks!" Antonio whooped, jumping up and doing a little victory dance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next