New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:58 am

Antonio had been hanging upside down off his bed, one earphone in his ear and the other one dangling. He heard his brother's voice and rolled off his bed to open it, "Yessum?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:59 am

"Seth's probably gonna get arrested," Ashton said. "I have to go disable an alarm so in case he calls you from jail, Jake says there's money in the uh....well, one of the drawers of his nightstand."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 am

Antonio stared at his brother and widened his eyes patting his shoulder, "Why brother? Why?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 am

Alexis faintly heard this and thought hard on maybe just going back home and sneaking into her room, and locking it for the rest of the day.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 am

Ashton just shrugged. What else could he do? Seth would probably destroy the alarm and alter anyone within a ten mile radius.

Ashton headed out of Antonio's room and back to his own, texting Seth.

Where?

Seth seemed confused. Where what?

Ashton replied: Whose alarm? I'll take care of it.

Seth answered after a moment: ....I fuckin love u bro. Very Happy Evelyn's window.

Ashton swore out loud, forgetting Alexis was in his room. He turned and put hsi phoen down, grinned sheepishly at her and then headed out of his room and to Antonio's.

He closed Antonio's door behind him and lowered his voice. "Tony, I need you to do me a favor," he said, leaning on Antonio's desk. "I have to uh....go disable Evelyn's window alarm. But she'd probably see or hear me, so I need you to uh....distract her. Talk about the weather, or, or something!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 am

Antonio's eyes widened and then he shook his head, "Oh no..no! Fuck that bro! I just got back on Jake's good side and no way am I getting back on his bad side! For once I don't want to be involved!" Antonio protested. He wasn't doing it! He wanted out, he wanted to be normal!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 am

Ashton reached over and grabbed his brother's shirtfront with both hands, glaring. "We're doing this for Jake! We have to get Nova from her and she won't give him up! Man up, Tony! You wanna get on Jake's good side? Help us get him his dog back!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:23 am

"NO! I'm not doing it!" Antonio yelled, " I REFUSE TO BE A PAWN IN YOUR SCHEME TO STEAL THE DOG!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 am

Ashton swore and grabbed the first thing he found - a sock in a nearby sneaker - and shoved it in Antonio's mouth. "Shut up, you idiot, Tony!"

He let go and groaned. There was no way Alexis hadn't heard that.

"Fine, stay here but don't let Alexis leave or I will ensure Seth beats you to death with your own lungs," Ashton snapped and grabbed Antonio's arm, dragging him to his own room.

He shoved Antonio inside, staying out of Alexis' range of sight. He tugged the door closed behind them both and then checked his phone.

Then he went to Seth's room, ignored Lucifer, and dug through Seth's closet for his climbing gear. Ashton hastily assembled the rope and adjusted it around his waist.

Then, like Seth and Jake before him, he let himself out onto the window ledge outside Seth's room. The rope was tied to Seth's bedframe firmly and Ashton had, in his jacket pockets, a hammer and a screwdriver and a pair of scissors.

He made his way carefully on his knees down the ledge, swallowing. He was officially nuts. If this wasn't a sign of completely losing it, he didn't know what WAS.

It was so, so cold. His hands began to ache on the cold ledge and his teeth chattered in the icy, cruel wind. His eyes began to blur in pain.

He reached Evelyn's window after peering inside to see her photos on the dresser and a lot of guesswork on his part. Nobody was in here, thank God.

Ashton crouched below her window, lifted the hammer, and swung it hard at the little box on the lip of her window.

A shrill BEEEEEP resounded in the still air.

"Fucking shit," he hissed in a panic. He swung at it again, trying to muffle the sound with his sleeve. No such luck.

From inside, a familiar canine bark sounded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 am

Antonio yelped standing in his brothers room, he gulped nervously his eyes darting all over the place. Damn his brother, and Seth, and JAKE! Why couldn't one day go by without them having to do something stupid... for JAKE! Next year he was so getting new roommates and moving into an apartment with people who didn't make him do things he didn't want.

Antonio saw Alexis and grinned nervously, "Heeeyyyy girll, whatcha you doin?" He greeted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 am

Alexis' gray eyes were like ice, narrowed as she stood up, gripping onto her guitar case. "You both better be talking about Connor's dog for some fucking reason." Alexis said icily.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:44 am

Connor's dog? Oh right! Connor had a dog, a large dog. Frankie.

"Yup, Frankie. We're trying to steal him back for Connor. He misses him." Antonio said to Alexis, although he knew this was a whole bunch of bull shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:58 am

Alexis grit her teeth and her eyes flashed in anger. That should have been enough warning. She adjusted her guitar case before throwing her leg up and kicking him in the side hard. "I'm not stupid you prick! You fuckers are all the same, no wonder you live in the same dorm, roaches stick together!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 am

"OW!" Antonio fell over clutching to his side, what the hell had he ever done to deserve this?! Why did Seth and Jake insist on involving him on all of their half baked schemes?! Antonio was a terrible liar, he couldn't lie if his life depended on it.

"I WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! THEY MADE ME!" Antonio yelled, and groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:07 am

Alexis kicked him again. "Bastard." She muttered under her breath and stepped over him, storming down the hallway and out of the room. Everyone either used you to get too others or they had some plan they had to fucking do that meant fucking with others.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:17 am

[[Seth, Lola and Connor from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

After many close encounters of the law official kind, the GTR was bounding down Greenwich's streets and finally screeched to a halt on the side of the street in front of the quad. Seth unbuckled his seat belt swiftly and hopped out. "Connor, take my spot, but be ready to move over. Lola, let's go!" He had a bag in his trunk, which he popped open and retrieved from. It would serve to hold Nova in and he had dropped a few biscuits and such into it to attract the mutt.

Then he started across campus at a run, hitting his Bluetooth button. "Ashton?"

The alarm bit was broken and the window frame severely damaged in the process. The beeps had sopped.

Nova was now glaring at Ashton through the window.

"Good doggy," Ashton whispered, brushing crumbled plastic off the ledge.He reached up and snapped a few of the wires in the exposed alarm, sliding up Evelyn's window.

"Nova?" Evelyn's voice.

Fuck me. Ashton groaned softly and Nova growled again.

Ashton grabbed his hammer, letting the window side closed, and crawled further along the ledge. He held his breath and reached up ot look through the window.

Alexis' room.

Evelyn's voice came clearly now. She was in her room. "Hush, Nova, you'll get us both kicked out," she said, shushing the excitable dog. Novaq yipped insistently and Ashton cursed.

He slid the back half of the hammer, a flattened point, under Alexis' window. A firm shove and her latch broke. Thank God for shitty old buildings. Ashton slid open her window and his feet followed the rest of his body as he toppled inside just as Evelyn leaned out her window.

Evelyn slid her window shut after a moment of suspicious silence. Ashton huddled by the wall under Alexis' window, leaning back against her dresser.

The light flicked off in Evelyn's room now.

Ashton pulled out his phone and dialed Seth, whispering softly. "Stuck in Alexis' room. Don't know what to do. I think Nova is standing guard right there. I got most of the alarm off - "

Nova began barking hysterically. Evelyn shushed him again in the next room. Ashton dove under Alexis' bed in hopes the dusty smell would hide his presence from the dog.

A knock came on Alexis' bedroom door. "Lex?" Evelyn called softly. But there was something about her tone that told Ashton she knew it wasn't her roommate in here.

There was a pause and Ashton wondered briefly how long a jail stint he'd get for this. "She suspects something, Nova's barking like crazy, man," he whispered, sneezing quietly as dust floated past him. "I'm currently....uh....lying under Alexis' bed."

"The fuck?" Seth asked, sounded tired.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:21 am

Lola gladly let go of Connor and freed herself from the damned seating of Seth's car and Connor's lap and took off in a run after Seth on the quad she heard Seth say "what?" And asked herself, "What's going on?" She had heard panicked voices earlier in the car from Seth's Bluetooth which only meant that something had obviously gone horribly wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 am

Connor moved to sit in the driver side of the car for now, grinning as he looked at the car.

Alexis stormed out of the boy's dorm and over to her own, jamming her key card in the door lock and flung it open, storming in. "Evelyn!" She called, only stopping to gently set her guitar down in the far corner of the living room before going over to the bedrooms. "Which room?" She asked coldly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 am

Seth and Lola raced up the stairs since the damn elevator took too long. Seth was wheezing as they reached the fifth floor and tore down the hallway to Alexis and Evelyn's suite.

"Alexis found out, she's probably gonna be here soon. I put Tony as an obstacle but i doubt it'll last," Ashton whispered in his ear.

"We - we're coming, Ash!" Seth panted into his Bluetooth as they ran. he reached up and closed the call, skidding to a stop near the girls' suite. he glanced at Lola. "Okay, Ash has the window unlocked. But The girls are apparently..." he paused with his ear to the door to listen. "Right out here. So Evelyn's room would be empty since Ash is in Alexis' room. Now, hm....do you wanna just go in and distract them?"

Ashton had been crawling to Alexis' window now. He slid up the window and was half-out when he heard her.

I'm gonna KILL Tony!
Ashton panicked now, hearing Alexis' voice so close by. OH no, oh no.....

He honestly couldn't remember being more scared in his entire LIFE. And of two fiery girls too!

Ashton scuttled out onto the ledge and crawled along it toward his own window.

The ledge was slick and frost tore at his bare hands, making him wince every few seconds as his skin stuck. He forgot his hammer lying under Alexis' bed.

"Three," Evelyn pointed at Alexis' bedroom door. She wasn't sure WHAT was going on but Nova wasn't stupid. He'd smelt something he shouldn't have and while she wasn't scared, she didn't think it was a joke. Not a funny joke anyways.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:43 am

Lola nodded at Seth, but her thoughts went to Ashton. Poor guy was always getting involved in all of their damned schemes! Then again what was she? Before Seth or the twins it was always her that was getting involved in Jake's stupid plans, but right now she had no time to dwell on the past! She needed to distract the girls so that way at least Ashton could get out safely.

She knew this was a stupid idea from the get go, and the fact that it back fired proved that they shouldn't had even gone through with it. Lola walked quickly up to the girls suite and took a deep breath and tried to not look like she had just run up five flights of stairs. She knocked on the door and waited for one of the girls to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:48 am

Alexis stormed into her room and grit her teeth, looking around. She looked in her closet, behind her door and then finally, under her bed, spotting the hammer. "Mother fucker..." She whispered and snatched it up, turning on her heel. "...Keep in eye on Nova."She warned before going to leave the dorm again, sincerely hoping the guy's door was still open.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 am

Seth patted Lola's shoulder and then raced off back to his suite, shut the door behind him and locked it to ensure his back was covered. He darted past a tired Ashton and leaped out onto the ledge, skidding wildly. "FUCK!"

He haphazardly began walking down to Alexis' window.

Evelyn was completely baffled now. "Alexis, what is going on?!" she demanded. Nova was in her room, no longer barking but sniffing suspiciously at the ledge. She glanced at him, ensured she could see him, and then walked toward the front door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 am

Lola heard the door open and saw Evelyn standing there and she grinned, "Hey Evelyn, what's up?" She asked nonchalantly, as possible trying to pretend that Ashton wasn't outside of their windows as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 am

Alexis rolled her eyes a little and squeezed out past Lola, the hammer in grip as she went down to the boy's dorm and cursed, trying the door. "Fucking bullshit."She whispered and glanced down at the hammer and then the key card reader/lock.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:13 am

Ashton was now gulping down water like he was dying in the desert. His whole body shook with cold and he kept sneezing and sniffling continually. He wasn't sure where his brother was but right now he just wanted to prevent a damn cold coming on.

Seth slid open Evelyn's window (now probably forever damaged) and Nova immediately began to bark.

Seth reached in through the window and stuffed his beanie into Nova's mouth. THe dog choked and gave a whine but Seht clamped both hands over the puppy's muzzle. "Shut it, furbag!"

Nova gave soft whimpers. Seth could hear Lola and Evelyn's voices coming from the living room.

Evelyn flashed a smile at Lola, surprised. She pulled open the door as Alexis breezed out, looking pissed. "Come in. Oh, merry Christmas,by the way!"

Nova in her room gave a soft bark and she looked over her shoulder. "Oh, crap, he's doing it again. Hang on, I'll go check on him." She turned toward her room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next