New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 am

Evelyn lifted an eyebrow. "I thought you'd given up the expectation of seeing my maternal side come out." She looked over at her nightstand for her phone and didn't see it. And then she looked around and realized Jake's shoes were up on her duvet.

She glared at him and leaned over, shoving his feet off the bed. "Hey, Shakiro? You're befouling my bed with your slush-covered shoes!"

Seth sat down and chomped on a sausage, swallowing before he spoke. "Remind me to lock Jake's window, Ash."

Ashton grinned. "Will do." Seth smirked and then speared a sausage on a fork and held it out to Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 am

Jake lifted his head a bit as his feet landed on the ground, he sat up bending over to take off his shoes, he spotted Evelyn's phone and picked it up, and lay back down putting his feet up. "The least you can do is make some pancakes, after I nearly died." Jake said going through her phone.

Ashlee took the sausage and popped it in her mouth, "Thanks. Oh what makes you think locking Jake's window will keep him away?" She said raising an eyebrow at Seth.

Just then Antonio came out of the bathroom,and joined the others for breakfast "Please even Evelyn's alarm didn't even keep Jake away." Antonio said helping himself to food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:32 am

"Yeah, but that was because I broke it," Ashton reminded him. "But-"

"No, I meant!" Seth said impatiently, waving a hand, "That I'd lock Jake out of his room!"

"Therefore accomplishing what exactly?" Ashton asked, spearing a bite of sausage on his fork and popping it into his mouth along with a forkful of eggs.

Evelyn frowned at this and climbed over Jake to get off her bed. She paused midway, smirked down at him, and nudged her bare knee hard into his stomach. "You don't look nearly dead enough yet!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:34 am

"Yeah he'd just climb back into Ev's window and be all happy. Seth you're doing him a favor locking him out." Ashlee giggled.

Jake wrapped his arms around Evelyn, and holding her phone out touching his finger to the screen. "You're making me lose my game. Although I do enjoy this view very much." Jake winked up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 am

Seth pulled a face. "God, are you kidding me?!" he exclaimed. "What the hell does he do over there the whole twenty-three hours of the day he's there, is what I don't get. We all know Evelyn is kind of a huge prude! She gets embarrassed when he gives her a fucking hug in public!"

Evelyn opened her mouth and felt heat flood her cheeks. She punched Jake in the chest. "Eyes up here!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:46 am

"Maybe they're doing it?" Antonio shrugged chomping down on eggs.

Ashlee shook her head, "I doubt that, seriously they're probably fighting or something stupid like that." Ashlee snorted, she could see them pulling each others hair more than those two making out.

"Oww. Feisty this morning aren't we?" Jake smirked, up at her grabbing her hand and setting Evelyn's phone to the side. As his chest ached. She had injured him quite a bit since they woke up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:50 am

"No doubt in a compromising position," Seth put in, snickering. "Anyone up for more paparazzi?"

"Don't," Ashton said. "I don't think Jake appreciated that. He looked really pissed."

Evelyn yanked her hand back in efforts to free it. "Do you usually wake up wearing a smug grin?" She twisted her hand clockwise so Jake would let go.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 am

"I refuse to paparazzi in yesterday's outfit," Ashlee said curtly.

"Only when I'm in the presence of your cleavage." Jake stated simply, removing his hand from her's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:05 am

Ashton stifled a sudden laugh and began choking on his eggs. Seth thumped him on the back. "Iz coo', gurl. We'll get you home," he said cheerfully to Ashlee. "Nobody should have to put up with a wrinkled
outfit!"

He stood up and Ashton finished asphyxiating. "In fact, I can drop you home right now if you're done."

This comment rendered Evelyn speechless for a good few minutes while she blushed from head to foot and attempted to think of something to say. She automatically looked down at herself and realized:

1. She was still in her lace-trimmed nightie.
2. She was still straddling the smug jerk.
3. She really wanted pie.

She hastily scrambled off Jake and in her haste, toppled sideways onto the carpeted floor with a soft thud. "Ow!" She tugged down the hem of her nightie and struggled to her feet, pushing her hair out of her face and feeling her cheeks heat up again. She glared down at Jake sprawled out on her bed. "When were you leaving again?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 am

"I'm ready to leave when you are." Ashlee told Seth. She was only nibbling on breakfast food, she didn't want to eat all of their food.

"After I've been fed!" Jake sat up on her bed looking up at her. "Chocolate chip pancakes, chop chop!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 am

"You sure? Are you on some kind of weird diet or some shit?" Seth asked her. "Or just not a breakfast person?"

Ashton tutted. "Seth, you don't ask girls...never mind."

Evelyn stared down at Jake and then smirked and flopped down at the foot of her bed, curling up on her side. "Agh, I don't feel so good, all of a sudden. I think I touched something ugly. I think it was a troll!" she moaned, rubbing one hand over her stomach theatrically and closing her eyes. She opened one eye and peered up at him before closing it again with a pained groan like she was dying of leukemia.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:20 am

"Not huge on breakfast food, I'm more of a lunch and dinner person." Ashlee said, which was true. Usually the most she had for breakfast was coffee and cereal.

Jake gaped, and leaned over Evelyn. "OH NO! NOW WHO WILL MAKE ME MY BREAKFAST!" He wept over dramatically. "We must try and save her! With the only way I know... mouth to mouth." Jacob wiggled his eyebrows at her. Before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 am

"No wonder you're a shrimp!" Seth deduced, patting Ashlee's head as he walked by to his room to get a shirt on. He grabbed one, slid it on and walked back out, yanking on his now dry jacket and boots. "Let's fly!" he announced, heading out into the hallway.

He paused and leaned back in. "Oooh, Ash, Tig! If Jake comes by before I get home, make fun of him for me!"

Ashton didn't look up from his sausages. "Will do."

Evelyn had opened her eyes curiously to see what Jake was doing and then blinked when he gave her his version of CPR. She pulled a face. "Good grief, do the world a favor and never work as a bodyguard - you'd kill more people with your horrible mouth-to-mouth than cancer!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 am

"Gotcha!" Antonio called back.

"Bye clones!" Ashlee waved to the twins, pulling on her boots and jacket from yesterday and following Seth out of the door.

"UM AHSCUSE ME!? Rude. I would be an excellent bodyguard. Especially yours." Jake stated. "I mean I would ravage you way before a rapist ever would."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 am

Seth and Ashlee headed down to the elevator and Seth pulled out his phone, absently checking his Facebook. "Oh, look" he told Ashlee, as they waited for the lift. He showed her Jake's latest FB activity with raised eyebrows.

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Self Portrait of an angry Evelyn Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · Unlike · · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Did he seriously just say that? Oh my God, I'm dating a psycho!

Evelyn blinked up at Jake, feeling her flushed cheeks heat up even further as she lifted her hands and covered them over her face. "Oh my Go - Jake! You can't - just -"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 am

Ashlee leaned over and saw the photo and laughed. "Ha! Ev so does look like that when she's mad, she gets all huffed up. Nice comparison, I actually saw that a little bit ago."

Jacob laughed, "I was just kidding, I wouldn't ravage you." Jake's stomach started growling, he was pretty hungry since he hadn't eaten that much yesterday. So he got up off Evelyn's bed and walked out of her room.

"I'm hungry." He announced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:55 am

"So we can definitely rule out them getting it on if she got all huffy and shit," Seth deduced, amused. The elevator doors opened and they stepped inside. "Ugh, I don't know what's worse," Seth commented, hitting G on the panel. "Single Jake pining over Evelyn from afar or this Romeo."

Evelyn, still flustered, got up and followed him (to make sure he didn't break anything). "For that remark, you can help yourself. I have to shower," she murmured, agitated, and headed into the bathroom to freshen up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:09 am

"Single Jake, seemed emo though. As did Evelyn. She just seemed like she was going back and forth and stuff. I think its better they're together they seem happier." Ashlee said leaning against the back of the elevator.

Jacob went into the kitchen helping himself to some cereal, and decided to be nice since Evelyn was bathing and make her breakfast. Although he wasn't too kitchen savvy he could at least make her some of those frozen waffles and stuff. So he did that and while the waffles toasted he made some coffee.

While the coffee brewed, the waffles popped out and Jacob found some bananas and chopped them and put it on top of her waffles for her and set them on the table for Evelyn to eat when she came out while he sat on the counter eating his cereal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 am

Evelyn showered and yanked her nightie back on, going back to her room to grab fresh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and returning to the bathroom to change. She stepped out and headed for the kitchen, stopping short when she spotted Jake perched on the counter. She tutted. "You know, I was kidding. You shouldn't have to suffer cereal on weekends! Hold up, I'll fix you something," she spoke somewhat guiltily as she yanked open the fridge door.

"James seems cool with it now. I'm guessing his whole stint of liking her roommate helped," Seth commented. "That was really random, though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 am

"Uh yeah, sure was random." Ashlee said trying to conceal her guilt as she was reminded of that damned love potion.

"Don't worry about it Red, just eat your food. Trust me if I want more I'll help myself." Jake told her as he brought his bowl to his mouth and drank the remains of his breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:32 am

Seht lifted an eyebrow at her tone but shrugged it off. The elevator reached ground and he stepped out onto the lobby floor, heading out toward his car. "Eh, well, November was just weird all-round. I have no idea what I was doing either, so I can't say anything to James."

Evelyn hesitated and then nodded. Wait, what food?

"Yeah, we have pie left if you want some. Half apple, half-cherry. I got it on my way home Friday morning -"she stopped herself, slowly letting te fridge door swing closed as she crossed to the coffeemaker.

She didn't exactly want to explain he was the reason she'd hidden at Ashlee's all week! She saw Jake had set the coffeemaker going so she poured out two cups and added a couple spoons of sugar and creamer, placing one beside him on the counter and sipping at hers while she pulled open the fridge again and yanked out the pie box.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:01 pm

"Yeah it was a weird month, you, James, and Connor." Ashlee nodded.

"When you were avoiding me? Red, I'm wise to you. We live in the same building, you think I wouldn't notice that we wouldn't run into each other at all? I'm wise to your tricks." Jake said raising an eyebrow at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Seth looked down at her, raising both eyebrows. "Wait, where the hell did you even get time to seduce Connor? Weren't you all up on Ash? Tony was planning your wedding."

"I - I wasn't - it's not avoiding, exactly," Evelyn said, but it came out in a mumble. She began cutting herself a slice of pie, eyes on her knife. "I was just preventing unnecessary awkwardness. I mean, can you really blame me," she asked, lifting her eyes to him where he sat a few feet away, "given how you broke down the door at that blacklight party in a fit of rage Friday night?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Ashlee narrowed her eyes at Seth, not really liking that he said that. "I wasn't seducing Connor, I was trying to avoid him since he suddenly started to like me out of nowhere, as for me and Ashton. I did like him so yeah." She said taking out her phone to distract herself.

"I guess not. But whatever." Jake shrugged, as far as he saw it. That was behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 pm

"Until Lola came into the picture?" Seth blurted out. And then cringed inside. That was probably not very tactful. He patted Ashlee's shoulder. "Frankly, I don't think you need to worry about Lassie at all. The only guys who like her are psychopath Southerners. Plus, she and Ash would get sick of each other whining all the time, so you're totally the better catch," he reassured her.

Evelyn put a piece of apple pie on a plate and set it beside him, before cutting out a slice of cherry pie for herself. Her gaze lingered for a moment on the bracelet on her left wrist that she had grabbed out of her jewelery box. The tiny cross charms tinkled, gleaming in the overhead lighting.

She bit her lip and then told herself there was nothing wrong in wearing James' Christmas gift. Now that they were at a mutual truce, she didn't think avoiding everything associated with him was necessary. And she wanted to get to an indifferent stage, which avoiding him would not do.

She carried her piece of pie to the table in the living area and ten paused in her tracks, puzzled. "Jake? What's...?" Her eyes were on the waffle sitting ready on the table. Why was he eating cereal when his waffle was sitting here getting cold? "Your breakfast is getting cold, Shakiro!" she called back to him, setting her pie down along with her coffee and taking a seat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next