New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:33 pm

"Made that for you, J-Rab." Jake said, following her.

"Its not Lola, sheesh. I mean if she likes him that's fine. I'm just done with guys for the time being. Thanks though." Ashlee said shrugging his arm off. Quite frankly she didn't want to think about Ashton or any other guy. Because she had came second to Luke, to Seth before this whole marriage thing she was "Connor's seconds." And now Ashton possibly liked Lola, lumping her back into second.

So until a guy would see her as a first choice, and not some less than option or the last choice she was through looking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 pm

[[Seth and Ashlee to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn paused midway to her seat and blinked. "Wh - oh." She hesitated and then shook her head, feeling guilty again as she straightened up She wasn't really used to things like this. At all. She fought down a smile and turned to face him, standing on her tiptoes to plant a soft kiss on his lips and dropping back down on her heels. "Thanks, but for the record, I really was kidding when I told you to help yourself!" she clarified, feeling kind of bad now. "I think I've maxed out your hospitality enough in the last semester."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Jake sat down at the table next to her, "You're right I have been too nice, you owe me big time," he said. He then took her plate of pie. "I'll start with the pie." He took a huge forkful out of it, shoveling it into his mouth. "Mmmmmm heavenly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Evelyn's smile transformed into a glare quickly enough. "Hey!"

She looked around for something to stab his hand or eye with, but the table was cleared save for the waffles. So she yanked them toward her and lifted a banana slice off the top. "Here! You can have my other plate too!" She leaned over and shoved the banana slice against his mouth so it squished all over his chin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Jake sputtered, and coughed as he wiped the squished banana from his chin. He set the fork down on the table and took some of the gooey pie insides and squished them all over Evelyn's cheek. "YOU MUST SIMPLY TRY THE PIE!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Evelyn squeaked and jerked backwards, almost toppling off her seat. She groaned. "Jake! You couldn't ave thrown a banana? That was a perfectly good - oh, who am I kidding? Yoru foul mouth's already marred it!" She picked up a squished cherry from the pie filling and flicked it at him.. It caught in his dark hair. "Yuck, your hair's bleeding." She pulled a face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Jake removed the cherry from his hair and flicked it at Evelyn, he wiped at the cherry goo on his head and smirked at Evelyn. "That's fine I'll just go shower in your bathroom then and get all clean!" He grinned, skipping off to her bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 pm

"And wear what, yesterday's clothes?" she called after him, hearing noises from Alexis' room to signal she was awake.

She wasn't looking forward to explaining to Alexis that the idiotic rogue down the hall had free reign of their place via Evelyn's broken window.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 pm

"Oh true." Jake said halting in his tracks, and turning back around. "Hmm maybe I should go home and change." He thought aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Evelyn started on her waffles. "At least get cleaned up - oh!"

She got up and abandoned her breakfast, passing Jake. "Hang on, I have a solution!"

She went to her closet and rummaged through it, standing back with a victorious girn. "Aha, there it is."

She turned and headed back to Jake, snagging a towel from her closet along with the clothes. "You lent me these, remember?" She held out the black hoodie and sweatpants he'd lent her the day she and Connor had had an altercation. She stuffed them into his arms along with the fresh towel. "Leave yoru old stuff here, I'll get it back to you."

Ashton was flicking through TV channels. He yawned, bored, and looked over at Antonio. "Where the fuck is Jake? It's like noon. He can't still be sleeping in."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm

"Ooh I was wondering where these went! I forgot I lent them to you, Gracias Roja I'll be using your loofah!" Jake grinned, as he pet her head and went to the bathroom to shower.

He started the shower, getting undressed and leaving his clothes from yesterday on the floor. After the water warmed up he got in and began showering. "OH MY GOD! YOUR SHAMPOO SMELLS LIKE APPLES!" Jacob shouted.

Antonio shrugged, "I dunno, he's with Evelyn. You know how he is around her. Probably being all lovey dovey and crap."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Ashton sniggered. "That, or defending his jacket from her clutches. I don't remember if he wore it when he went over."

Evelyn paused in her eating yet again. "GOOD TO KNOW!" she called back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:59 pm

"He might have, it was cold." Antonio noted. "So I noticed Sin was all over you last night." Antonio winked at Ashton, "She's a hottie."

After a few moments Jake came out of the shower (smelling like apples) he dried himself off with their towels and got into his sweats and hoodie that he had let Evelyn borrow and came out of the bathroom.

"Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh and, so fresh and so clean clean!
Don't you think I'm so sexy, I'm just so fresh and, so fresh and so clean clean!"
Jake sang as he plopped down on her couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Ashton grinned. "Oh, yeah, her. She was hot," he agreed. "Albeit probably carrying every STD known to mankind. I think she was more into James, though, so he's welcome to her." He rolled onto his back and placed his arms behind his head.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" Evelyn lamented aloud, finishing off the last bite of her waffle. "I think I was a fairly good person. This is too heavy for karma to be fair!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 pm

"True she did, but her friend also seem interested in James too. Home boy is lucky. So do you like Lola, I mean you seemed almost relieved when you found out she wasn't playing anymore last night." Antonio blurted to his twin.

"HEY! I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you!" Jake proclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Evelyn wished Jake were nearer so she could punch him. She grinned and stood up, carrying her plate to the kitchen as she called back, "Dream on, applesauce - I mean, appleduck," she clarified.

Ashton groaned and grabbed a pillow at his feet, tossing it at Antonio on the single-seater. "We're back to that again?" He sighed and ran a hand thorugh his hair, rolling onto his side and propping himself up on one elbow. "No, dude, I don't - I mean, don't get me wrong." He cleared his throat and looked to the hallway, ears strained for the sounds of Jake's window. "She's a cool girl, and she's decent, which is getting really hard to find. In fact, aside from Evelyn and her, I haven't really seen any girlfriend-material chicks around here in a while. But I'd really rather not, I don't know, mess up and life in fear of Jake for the rest of my life, you know? He's kind of scary when he gets pissed," he added in a slight undertone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:06 pm

"So... you do like her. You're just afraid of Jake?" Was all Antonio was hearing.

"Appleduck? That sounds like a new Chinese dish. "Ahh wourd you wike de appwe duck. SOY SAUCE!" Jacob imitated the Chinese people he always heard in the restaurants.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Ashton stared at him and then his elbow slipped and he buried his face in the sofa armrest. "TONY!" He groaned and lifted his head again. "I said she was a cool girl and that Jake would probably not be happy if we didn't work out. I never implied I liked her that way! Where did you even get that? We went to formal as friends!"

Evelyn, in the kitchen, just heard a lot of weird mumbling from Jake. She walked back to the living room and stopped, staring down at him where he sat. "Are you speaking Troll again?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 pm

"Yeah but come on... don't kid yourself here. If you like her, you like her. Its cool. You should ask her out!" Antonio relented.

"I am not speaking Troll! I'm speaking... well I forget." Jacob shrugged, then smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:24 pm

"Have you not been....seriously, Tony you were scared shitless with the whole Evelyn thing. You wouldn't even talk to her for fear Jake would break your face. Now you're telling me I should risk my face? I can ask out other girls a lot more safely," Ashton retorted. Sure, Lola was fun to hang with (and Seth-immune), but there would be other girls. He'd seen Jake get angry on enough occasions to not want that anger geared toward him.

Evelyn tutted as she walked over and sat down beside him, pulling her legs up to her chest and using his shoulder as a headrest as she leaned against him. "Anyways! Did Ashlee leave before you last night? Because it was getting pretty late and she'd have to take a cab or subway."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm

"Yeah but unlike me, you're not a creep. There is no harm in asking her out on a friendly date like you did Ashlee. Besides Jake, is like in love with Evelyn hence him wanting to kill me. Lola is his friend, there is a huge difference here." Antonio told Ashton.

"She must have, when I left they were all just chilling and talking on the couch and hanging out. So I'm sure she got home." Jake told her, although not that he could know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 pm

"Can you text her, please?" Evelyn asked, not wanting to go all the way to her room to get her phone. She liked where she was. "Just ask her where she is." She bit her lower lip, a crease forming between her eyebrows. So okay, Alexis' whole incident had made her a bit paranoid, but whatever.

Ashton cringed. "Yeah, that whole thing with Ashlee worked out so well, huh?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 pm

"Uh yeah.." Antonio said, cringing. He felt bad that things ended for them. Because Antonio liked Ashlee, she was nice!

"Sure hold on." Jake took out his phone and texted Ashlee asking her where she was, to relieve Evelyn's worry.

Ashlee had been in Seth's car when she got Jake's text, apparently Jake had still been with Evelyn. That didn't surprise her, she responded back.

Tried to come over last night, guess Ev fell asleep. Stayed at your place, Seth is taking me home right now. She sent back.

Jacob read the text aloud to Evelyn, "Well she pretty much said she tried to come here after, but you wouldn't open the door so she slept back at our suite and Seth is taking her home right now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oh shit," Evelyn said guiltily, straightening up. "We really need a doorbell, how the hell would I hear a knock while I was out in a coma?"

She leaned back against him, reached over Jake's arm and took his phone, replying to Ashlee. Hey, it's Ev. Sorry about that! I was out cold last night. DX Did u sleep okay?

Ashton shrugged. "Well, whatever. Forget about my lovelife. Let's just try and keep Jake's alive so he doesn't go all emo as fuck again!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"Hey." Jake flicked Evelyn's head, as he let her text Ashlee back. "Also you couldn't hear with us spooning either." He nudged her.

I'm fine I slept on their couch, until Seth woke me up with a bull horn Suspect

"He's fine, he's got Evelyn to be all lovey with! Now its time to focus on your love life brother!" Antonio yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next